Humbling Ch. 06

Story Info
Mistress leads her sub closer to love.
3.6k words
4.76
16.4k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
115 Followers

Note: This is fiction, intended to entertain readers. It has graphic lesbian sex. There's also domination and submission in this story. If you can't legally view this, please don't! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is coincidental.

o0O0o

When I joined her in the playroom, Aurora met my gaze with a shy smile. I flashed her my best saucy, lustful grin. She reflexively turned away a bit and moved her arms to hide her chest and backside.

The effect her action had on me-I admit, I can't explain well. Her incredible instinct for flirting and looking innocent was starting to erode my self-control. "You really know how to make your mistress want to fuck you," I said quietly.

She blushed hard, but met my eyes with a look of melded surrender and desire.

"Show me what you chose," I commanded, regaining some of my casual manner. The gorgeous brunette held up an oval lavender vibrator and a wide, black silk blindfold.

Her choice of that blindfold meant that she didn't want even a chance at peeking at whatever I didn't want her to see. She trusted me completely...or maybe she didn't trust herself. At any rate, I took the items from her hands. I set the vibrating toy on the table for the moment and readied the blindfold. I looked into Aurora's expectant, luminous eyes. "Keep your hands to yourself," I warned her gently. "No matter what I do, do not touch me yet. Lie on your back, on those cushions. Oh, and you've got permission to come, as many times as you want to, for the next hour."

She did as instructed, though she looked hungrier than I'd ever seen her. Lying on the mound of pillows and cushions, her hips were elevated, but she was quite comfortable. I dropped to my hands and knees beside her and kissed her. She went very slowly and sweetly, almost totally restraining her tongue, using those luscious, silken lips to satisfy my mouth, yet staying very receptive. Neither she nor I was controlling this kiss. It may have been the best kiss of my life.

"Say goodbye for now," I murmured.

She understood. She raised her head enough for me to comfortably block her vision. I nipped at her ear and whispered, "My sweet, perfect slut. I'm not going to hurt you, but I am going to fill you." Her bare body shook with anticipation. Her scent was heavy, making the warm atmosphere of the room seem tropical. She was an exotic, rare flower, opening for me.

I quickly undressed and got into my favorite harness. Why was it my favorite? It had two bases: broader on top, slimmer below. I picked out two dildos that would work very nicely for this purpose. I used plenty of cherry-scented lube on the smaller shaft. I kept the bottle close, because I'd probably need more.

I returned to my companion. Her legs were parted. I put my hands gently on her thighs and eased her legs open wider. I knelt in front of her and started tapping her pussy with the head of the top dildo. "Oh," Aurora cooed. She was holding her hips steady, but her fingers were clenching and relaxing, betraying her impatience. I very carefully began my advance. She didn't need her eyes to know I was entering her vagina with my rubber cock, but her breath caught when she felt something else pressing against her anus. She could probably tell it wasn't any of my fingers.

"You can get wetter than that," I teased. I turned on the vibrator and played it at the top of her pussy, making circles. I eased the head of the upper dildo in and out of her. I stayed shallow and not just to tease. Because the two toys were strapped to the same harness, I couldn't just thrust inside. She was both hindering and helping my efforts. She was already moving her hips, making it harder to judge how far I could go and that slowed my progress. But her natural juices were almost flowing from her, helping lubricate her ass, allowing me to speed my progress a bit.

"Mistress, don't...tease, please!" she begged quietly.

"Trust me," was all I said.

She groaned and clutched at the cushions and pillows beneath her.

About another minute of very short thrusts and I allowed myself to go deeper. "Yes," my lover squeaked as both dildos truly penetrated her.

"You want this, don't you, slut?" I asked. "Spread your legs as wide as you can. Come on, you know you want your pussy and your ass fucked at the same time."

She gave gulping sob and her legs spread even more. Her face was red. Juice was pouring out of her now, faster than I thought possible. "Come on, enjoy this double-dip," I taunted, exciting her even more. My strokes were growing a little longer each time. "Or do I have to jam a cock down your throat, too?"

"Oh!" she cried. Her hips thrust mightily. Damn, she'd taken all of me, ahead of schedule. But she wasn't hurt, she was going wild! She'd been lubed enough and relaxed enough after all. "Oh, yeah! So good..."

I dropped the vibrator and started playing with her tits while I kept thrusting. "You'd enjoy three, wouldn't you, you dirty bitch?"

"Oh! Fuck!"

I continued my verbal and physical assault. She kept fucking me harder and faster. She'd already cum once, twice maybe. But I had one more trick up my sleeve. Without breaking rhythm, I lunged and put her right leg over my shoulder. She gasped as I pushed even deeper into her.

In this position, her right ass cheek was exposed just enough for me to swat it.

So I did, hard as I could.

"Mistress! Ah!" she screamed. She arched way off the cushions, frantic with joy, seeming suspended in the air. Then she came down.

I pulled out of her slowly.

She was so beautiful. Her body was sweaty and messy. Her hair was damp and disheveled. Her chest heaved with exertion. Her breaths sounded incredible, deep and rapid. Her pussy aroma hung all around us.

I chuckled while I removed my strap-ons. "You did great," I murmured. "Best slut ever! Here's a reward." I bent over her, supporting myself with my hands, letting my left nipple touch her mouth.

She did not need to be told what to do. She sucked and kissed and licked my breast with abandon. I moved a little and she started on the other, giving it the same skillful attention. She was good. No, she was great. My chest burned with pleasure, which, of course, shot through my belly and stoked the inferno between my thighs. I wanted her. Letting her have my breasts had been a mistake.

She was slipping lower. I can't describe the feeling of her teeth on my ribcage. She was kissing all she could reach, making my desire escalate into need.

But I couldn't allow it! She'd almost gotten as far south as my navel when I managed to rise, separating her mouth from my body.

"Mistress, you want your slave to do this. Please, don't lie. Mistress wants this, right?" Her voice was a passionate whisper.

"No," I said firmly.

I heard her inhale sharply. Disbelief and heartbreak were etched on her face. I said, "I want you."

She seemed to be thinking that over. I weighed the risks and elaborated a little, hoping she wouldn't misconstrue my explaining as losing control of her or myself. "What's one orgasm compared with the companionship of a creative, caring, intelligent woman? I want you with me. That's what I want. You won't stay with me if you aren't satisfied, nor should you. No one should have to settle for someone who doesn't fulfill her. I can fulfill you, but only if I don't give in to you the way everyone else you've been with have. You're perfect for me. I want to be perfect for you. You'll have your chance to make love to me, but not before you believe that I'll never disappoint you."

I moved close to her, knowing she'd be able to smell my presence and feel my breath. "I have not yet begun to excite you. You are going to learn that." I palmed the little round vibrator while I spoke. I turned it on and kept it in my palm while I penetrated my lover again with my middle and ring fingers.

"Mistress!" she gasped. In seconds she was thrashing again, ecstatic at my touch.

"Damn, you're a slut!" I playfully said to her, glad she couldn't see my delighted expression. "Legs spread so wide, pussy juice all over you-it really suits you, sounding and looking and smelling like a cheap hooker. Two cocks just a couple minutes ago and you still want more? Maybe I really should give you a third! Well, go ahead and cum again, you wanton bitch."

It wasn't surprising that she did, mere seconds later. I turned off the vibrator and set it aside, then kept fingering her. I was too worked up to stop myself; I used my other hand to fondle my clit. Damn, I was close to as wet as Aurora was. I reached just a bit inside myself. "Mm," I heard myself accidentally moan. I think my slave girl heard me, because she pushed up as far as she could with her pelvis, obviously hoping to touch me. I stayed out of her reach and she bit her lip, frustrated but climbing toward orgasm. I kept hand-fucking us both.

"Oh, yes!" I panted. I started dripping on Aurora as I heaved and trembled through my climax. An instant later, I felt my slave's cunt tighten wonderfully as she also reached a climax.

I took my hands from both of us. "Taste yourself, slut," I ordered hoarsely. The fingers that had been in her pussy I stuck in her mouth. I did the same with my fingers. Her mouth felt really good sucking my hand; my groin twitched in response.

I removed my hands and coaxed more pussy juice from both of us. Wordlessly, I put my fingers in her mouth again, not telling her that this time, she was tasting me.

We taste subtly different, of course. "Thank you, Mistress!" she cried and sucked as much of my hand into her mouth as she could. So much for her not noticing! I relished the taste of her cunt while she cleaned my fingers of my juice, trying to milk my hand for every last molecule.

If she thought she was done, she was wrong. I left for a moment and got the breast pump, then applied it to her right breast while I stimulated the left the old-fashioned way. Her skin was salty, slippery, and hot. She trembled beneath me as I ravaged her chest. I soon switched breasts and she groaned with pleasant pain. Her movements and her sweat told me she was nearing her physical limit of endurance. My thigh between her legs, I pressed into her crotch and she started sliding up and down, still very slippery with arousal.

I got done with her chest and slid lower. She felt my lips and teeth on her clitoris.

"Please...no more...Mistress," she finally begged.

I withdrew from her body. My mind still wanted her, but my muscles were at least as tired as hers. I'd be sore tomorrow. "I thought sluts could never get enough," I said with a chuckle, enjoying the blush my words evoked.

Feeling a little wobbly, I got up and put on my robe. I took off Aurora's blindfold. "Mistress..." she started, but she apparently had nothing else to say. I put my shoulder under her arm and helped her stand and walk to her own room.

"Don't try to get under my robe, but you may touch me," I said. We flopped onto her bed.

We embraced each other. She snuggled into me, pulling my face into her shoulder. Her hands felt great stroking my back. She smelled so good and her body was so soft.

We were exhausted from the marathon fuck-session. I didn't want to fall asleep with her. I wanted a shower at least and I wanted to sleep in my own bed. Sleeping in hers might make her question my control.

And I had promised I would play my viola for her. This was a dilemma. I had to keep my word. I had only so much energy, so I had to prioritize.

With no small effort, I pushed myself off her wide mattress. I could already feel my muscles burning a little. I retrieved my viola from my room and returned to Aurora's side. I pulled the top blanket over her body, then I sat next to where she was lying.

It seemed appropriate, so I played Brahms's "Lullaby." My lover's mouth formed a smile. Just seeing that unconscious reaction was enough to make my playing worth the effort. When I finished, I put my instrument on the desk in her room, so she'd know I had kept my promise to her.

I got back into bed. I kissed Aurora's hair. She looked so beautiful. When I joined her under the blanket, she turned to me and embraced me. I don't think she was awake. Her action was endearing, awake or not.

I just might love this woman, I thought. Then I was asleep in her arms.

o0O0o

It was just before 0700 when I woke. Smooth, warm skin that smelled pleasantly of a mixture of perfume, sex, and sweat enveloped me. I opened my eyes and saw Aurora's lovely face. Her eyelids were still closed. "Good morning, sweetheart," I whispered. I slipped from her grasp, ignoring the sharp pain from my back and arm and thigh muscles. I needed tea, and I could do with some breakfast as well. My bedmate had had plenty of sleep, as had I. (We'd gotten to sleep before 2300.) I would wake her once I had a breakfast prepared.

I was in the kitchen for only a few seconds when I heard footsteps in the hall. I didn't look at her; I was busy with buttering the wheat toast. "Mistress, a slave needs-Mistress looks lovely this morning!" she said. She still sounded a bit tired. What had she been about to say? "Can a slave help at all?"

"Nope, we're pretty much ready. You're hungry?"

"Very, Mistress."

I turned, both to look at her and to set her plate on the table. I nearly dropped the plate. My heart pounded and my pussy throbbed. She was wearing one of the tuxedo shirts I wear when I perform, unbuttoned. She was sucking her lip slightly and staring directly into my eyes, and into my heart. Her hair looked wonderfully disheveled. She thrust out her chest, now that she had my attention. I could tell that she read the desire in my eyes.

I managed to put our breakfast on the table and calm my breathing and my loins enough to sit and start eating with my lover. "Let's have this meal as ourselves," I said.

She put her hand over mine. "You played for me," she whispered. My heart stopped. I dreaded and longed for what she was about to say. "Hei Sook, I love you."

"I love you too," I confessed. "But no, you may not make love to me yet. You aren't ready."

"I think I am," she said, a challenge flashing in her gorgeous green-speckled brown eyes. "I think that you're the one who isn't."

I chuckled. "You'll understand what I mean when you really are ready. But if we could put that subject on the back burner for a minute, I'll bet you're as sore as I am."

"Yes, provided you're sore enough that you had a hard time getting out of bed. You've got something in mind?"

"I can trust you to massage me and keep it non-sexual, can't I?"

"Yes!"

"Good-and I'll massage you. Then we'll take a shower."

"Now that's a great plan," she said. "I hate to harp on it, but do you really love me?"

"I've fallen hard for you, baby," I said. I lifted her hand and kissed her fingers.

She started crying.

I pulled her to me and stroked her hair. She was speaking almost too quietly; I had to strain to hear her. "I haven't believed anyone who has told me that except my parents." Then, with more volume, she said, "I believe you, Hei Sook. Oh, how I've needed to hear that and believe it!"

In a minute she pulled herself together and we released each other. "If you want, I'll play for you again when you can appreciate it with your conscious mind," I told her.

"I want!" she replied, her mood turning lighter. "And would you mind terribly if I took your picture while you're doing that and show it to a few friends?"

"As long as it doesn't end up on the internet," I said.

We spoke a bit more then, mainly about what we did during a typical week and what sort of things were simple pleasures in our lives. I also hinted that I'd be taking her some place special today. Of course, I eventually asked her why she'd decided to come to breakfast in one of my dress shirts.

"Trying to seduce you," she answered with a shameless grin. "And I think that even with all your self-control, I'm gaining a toehold."

"So you're trying to seduce me and it's premeditated?"

"Naturally! You're so damn hot! I love the way you smell and feel. I'm pretty close to trying anything. I really, really want to taste you and feel you and make you writhe."

I said, "Be careful what you wish for; I am quite demanding. Are we done with breakfast?"

"I think so," she said, taking a moment to switch topics along with me. "Are we going back to the mistress/slave relationship right now?"

"Unless you've got a reason we shouldn't, yes."

We dealt with the dishes. I admit I was distracted occasionally by Aurora's near-undress. She was more distracted than I was, though. Clearly, she was dying to see me unclothed.

I took her to the bedroom next to the master bedroom, where the massage table was waiting. I massaged her first, admiring her fitness. I hate to brag, but she really appreciated my skills. Then-with a reminder that she had to keep it innocent-I got on the table and let her work on me.

She was obviously not experienced, but she did a good job nonetheless. I felt more relaxed when she finished and a bit turned on in spite of myself. Her hands were strong, warm, and mostly soft; she had calluses, thanks to her sewing. I love a woman who's not afraid of physical work.

We showered afterward. Then it was time to remind her of her status. I ordered her to wear a very brief pair of black and pink bike shorts (they exposed the lower part of her ass) and a matching string halter top. That was step one.

I drove her to a park on the outskirts of town. "It's a beautiful spot, Mistress," my slut said appreciatively.

"Good, because we're here to play. Lean over." She leaned toward me. "Close your eyes." I put a blue dog collar around her neck. "You may open them again."

She didn't know the significance of what I'd done yet. I got out of the car and opened her door. Then I attached the lead. "It's time for walkies," I said sweetly.

"No way!" she whispered, her eyes widening, her face turning cherry red.

"Come on, hands and knees, bitch," I said, just as sweetly, but with a tug.

From time to time, she would glance up to make sure she was still following me. Otherwise, her face stayed downcast in abject shame. She had to be loving this. "Here's a good spot," I said, ignoring the looks of the curious public.

I squatted in front of her and took her chin, making her meet my eyes. Humiliation and desire: yummy!

"I'm going to remove the lead," I said. Her eyes betrayed her mixed relief and disappointment. "We're going to play with my Frisbee, girl."

Realization dawned. She looked at me in horror.

"Try to catch it in your mouth; there's my good girl," I taunted, ruffling her hair.

To her credit, she didn't protest. She had learned that I never back off one of my orders. She ran on all fours and played the roll of my pet. With a few people laughing and pointing-and most ignoring us-she fetched my Frisbee with her mouth and brought it back to me. I patted her each time. Pretty soon, I set down the disk and told her to sit. She did, just like a dog.

"How adorable!" I said. "Roll over and I'll rub your belly."

I'd thought she couldn't turn any deeper red, but I was wrong. She did as I asked. I could smell her arousal. I was slightly shocked; there was a visible wet spot on her shorts! "You are my good girl, and my bad girl," I said. I took a risk and quickly rubbed her crotch, so she knew my meaning.

"Oh!" she gasped. She sounded close to an orgasm.

Damn, this girl loved degradation! I decided to walk her back to the car and cut our playtime short, because I wasn't sure she wouldn't cum in the park.

o0O0o

Final note: Thanks for all the response so far. As ever, I like readers' reviews and feedback; please tell me your concerns, comments, whatever you've got!

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
115 Followers