Humbling Ch. 08

Story Info
Mistress sets the board and the pieces...
2.6k words
4.67
12.9k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers

Note: This is fiction, intended to entertain readers. It has explicit sexual behavior. There's also domination and submission in this story. If you can't legally view this, please don't! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is coincidental.

o0O0o

Aurora and I had gone to sleep early and that was good. It was now Monday morning. What a situation! On one hand, I wanted to be near my darling slave as often as possible. On the other, this was a chance to prove to her that she wouldn't die if we weren't together.

It was about 0630. I went to Aurora's room and looked at her, sleeping soundly under the soft, warm quilt. I let my hand rest on her exposed shoulder, then made small circles with my palm.

She turned her head and opened her lovely light brown eyes. "Time to get up, my sweet slut," I whispered. "Today's a normal day. I've got work and so do you."

She sat up quickly, letting the quilt and the sheets crumple around her waist, giving me full view of her magnificent torso. I suspected that it was a calculated move. "Routine life," she mumbled. "It will be less bearable than ever." Her lips slipped along each other, forming a gorgeous calculated frown.

"It won't be bearable at all with a surly attitude," I told her. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "Things don't mean as much to someone who hasn't had to work for them. Being with you is a reward I will gladly work a routine job for."

"At least Mistress's job is musical: creative, expressive!"

"I hope you will be able to express yourself in your work someday as well. But whether you do or not, don't forget that art is its own reward. You can make beautiful things and you and I will enjoy them, even if that isn't how you earn your living."

I reminded her that she needed to behave herself and we took a shower, quickly. I stood behind her the whole time. Even though all my touches of her body were innocent, she shivered occasionally and I heard a couple of moaning breaths. Good! Our relationship was growing as I had hoped it would; we were understanding each other better and better.

She only had three outfits at my house that she had owned before we met. She put on one of them while I got dressed for work. Then we got into the car and I dropped her off at her place.

Things went very well for me. I felt inspired as I hadn't in a long time. As a result, I felt and interpreted the music on a raw, emotional level. I got plenty of praise for my sound. Je'Varrus, one of my oldest friends in the orchestra, waited until we were by ourselves and told me that I was "glowing." I told him that I had found someone very special. He smiled and said he was happy for me.

"My wife is cool, no matter what team someone plays for," he said at one point. "If the two of you want company, we'd be glad to go out to a nice dinner with you and your girlfriend, Sooki."

"Thanks, I'll take you up on that one day soon," I told him. His offer was touching; it had been quite a while since my last double-date.

During my lunch hour, I found a message on my phone: Ms. Swimming-Otter had called me back. Her message said that I could call her at about 1800 and talk. Her tone had been controlled: I wondered what she would say to my idea. Maybe she'd already guessed what it would be.

After work, I went to the gym on the west side of the city. I'm a member there; all the staff know me by sight. "Have a nice swim, Hei Sook!" said Jill, who was working the desk that evening.

"Thanks," I said, giving her a friendly wave.

Now that work was over and I had time to myself, my mind raced with all sorts of hopes, doubts, and dreams. Right at the forefront was the desire to go see Aurora. I had to use all my willpower to stand firm. In the vision of my memory, I saw her gorgeous smiling lips, I heard her impassioned moans, I smelled her glorious satisfaction. But if I went to see her tonight, it would mean never separating from her until she dumped me, which would be soon. Only by keeping apart for now and maintaining my discipline could I earn her companionship for good.

My swim went well: cool and invigorating. My resolve fortified itself while I exercised. When I got out of the pool and started drying myself, I knew I would withstand the temptation of visiting my slave-and-lover tonight.

My phone had been working overtime while I was relaxing! While I was leaving the gym, I saw no less than eight messages waiting for me. It made me smile ruefully; I knew without looking that at least half of them would be from Aurora.

When I looked at the messages, I knew I would have to punish her. Six of the messages were hers, including three photos of herself. One featured her pulling up her shirt, past her naked breasts; one featured her entire body-in just a belt and hiked-up miniskirt-in front of full-height mirror; the last showed her kneeling over a smaller mirror, displaying her naughty bits. She'd definitely showcased her fantastic tits and luscious legs and succulent nether regions; she looked good enough to eat. The photos were bolder than I thought I would get from her. But on the other hand, she was trying to tempt me, which could make her braver than usual. On all of the photo messages, the text was the same: "a slave misses her mistress xoxoxo"

I typed, "dial it down slut. ill c u when i c u. u can try 2 seduce me then. >:P" Terse? Maybe...I figured that she could handle it; she might even expect it by now.

There was a message from my friend Toni as well, telling me that her son had taken his first step today. I fired a congratulatory text back to her.

The last message was from Merritt Valencia, agreeing to meet me for coffee on Thursday. It was very guarded for a voice mail: I had introduced myself to her as a friend of Aurora's only two days ago, and she didn't know a thing about me. I quickly sent her a thank-you.

When I got back to my apartment, I made supper. It felt a little lonely, eating by myself.

When I felt relaxed, I called Ms. Swimming-Otter.

The voice that answered was kind of solid, kind of slow-paced, but quite smooth and sympathetic. After our greetings and introductions, I pushed forward with the real business of the call. (Even though I knew the worst that could happen would be that she wouldn't help me, I still felt nervous.)

"Her name is Aurora," I said, "and she's turned into a beautiful young woman. She had a crush on you in high school."

"On me? That's interesting; I was certainly not a 'sexy teacher' type," she said.

"Knowing she had a crush doesn't upset you?"

"Well, people have attractions. Why should I fault them for something they can't control? I do find it a bit flattering: if she knew me as her teacher only, she must have been drawn to me for who I was and not what I looked like."

"Would you like to help me excite and please her?" I mastered my nerves and kept my voice calm as I asked.

There was a pause. It was probably just a second or so, but to me, it felt as though it was minutes on end. "I do not cheat," she said at last. "I must discuss this with my partner before I answer."

"I respect that, Margot," I told her honestly. "In that case, please let me add something to my offer, which may help you and she make the decision. She may accompany you, if you and she would like. She can observe or participate. Aurora loves to be humiliated. The presence of a stranger-handled well-would make the experience even better for her."

"You seem very confident that my partner is a woman, Hei Sook," said Margot, "so you must be good at reading people. I find your proposal interesting."

"Then please talk it over with your lover and call or text me back so we can plan it," I said, letting a little of my giddy happiness flow into my voice.

She said, "I will do that." Then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I kind of missed "tucking in" Aurora before I went to bed.

I could deal with it. Soon, I'd have her again.

o0O0o

The next day, Margot called me again.

"Lindsay does want to come with me," she said. Her voice sounded a little more tired than it had yesterday. "When I dug out the yearbook and showed her Aurora's picture, she was almost too willing to do this!"

I didn't feel threatened, particularly by a woman that neither I nor my girlfriend had ever met, so I chuckled and said, "It will just be a day of fun, I assure you."

Margot said, "If I understand you, you are supposed to be in control all the time. Before I agree, what are Lindsey and I allowed to do-or expected to do?"

"To begin, I'd like the two of you to arrive wearing similar outfits to what you wear when you teach. Then..."

...I laid out my parameters for the next several minutes. After that, Margot asked a couple of questions. Soon, we reached an arrangement. My heart leaped when she told me that she and her lover would be at my house at 1800 on Friday.

I checked my messages and wasn't surprised.

"a slave cant help being a slut for mistress. xoxoxo" This time, she'd photographed herself in her bathtub, surrounded by bubbles, rubbing her soapy pussy. I had to admire her industry; this photo must have been tough to snap.

"what did i tell u ystrdy, btch? i miss u 2. now knock off the drty pix" It was good that she couldn't see my face; I was grinning when I sent the message.

The answer came quickly. "a slave misses mistress so much. 2 much. ;_; but will do what mistress sez"

I wrote her one more text. "all good thngs 2 those who wait. im a good thng. ill c u vry soon"

o0O0o

On Wednesday, I didn't get any messages from her and I didn't send her any. I smiled, thinking of my sweet lover learning a lesson she didn't want to learn but had to: how to have some patience and temper her passion. Near the end of her workday, I stealthily checked out the shop where she worked.

There she was. No need to worry about her seeing me; she was busy helping a group of three women. One of them was obviously a bride-to-be. I left unobserved.

On Thursday, I went to the neighborhood of Aurora's workplace again. It was 20 minutes before closing time. Only two customers were in the store and they looked like they were just poking around, not seriously shopping.

I heard the front-door-beep as I entered the store. The customers didn't look up, but Aurora did, of course. I kept my face as expressionless as I could. Her face lit up, however, and she strode quickly toward me.

My dark-haired lover looked good. I thought back to how she'd been dressed in the record store the day I'd put my claim on her: she had worn shapeless, plain clothes, and no makeup but a bit of lip gloss and a touch of green eye shadow. Today she looked classy but flirtatious. Her white blouse hugged her amazing tits-and the first four buttons were unused, affording a nice view of her cleavage and occasional glimpses of lacy red bra straps. Her cotton pants were black, and tight around her ass and thighs. A thin, glossy black belt with turquoise embellishments wrapped around her shapely hips. Her shiny black shoes had five centimeter heels: comfortable enough to work in, but still chic and sexy. Her blue eye shadow, pink lipstick, and black mascara highlighted the amazing beauty of her face.

As she was about to greet me, her mouth snapped shut. Her eyes revealed her discomfiture. She didn't know how to speak to me!

"I hope you can serve me," I said.

(Somewhat more quietly than I had spoken) she said, "Yes, Mistress." Her lips twitched nervously and her cheeks colored.

"I would like you to show me these dresses," I said. "No matter what I do, pay it no mind, and show me these dresses."

Her hands trembled as she reached toward the nearest rack of pastel, spaghetti-strapped bridesmaids' gowns.

I pushed myself against her back. Nonchalantly, I undid her belt. Then I popped open her pants button and slowly unzipped her fly. The other women in the store wouldn't see what was going on-not right away, that is-but the way we were standing would inspire curiosity. If they noticed us, they might come over to look at what was happening with us. Aurora knew that as well as I did. Her sleek muscles quivered under her flawless skin.

I put my hand down the front of her pants.

I felt exactly what I had expected.

I zipped her, fastened her, and whispered, "Sluts don't wear panties. You're a slut. Why are you wearing panties?"

"Mistress did not forbid a slave-"

"-I told you not to let me catch you."

"...Yes, Mistress!" She swallowed and cringed, fearing and anticipating what I might do.

I marched her to a nearby chair. I looked her in the eyes and grinned with pure evil in my eyes.

She whimpered, but her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Don't you worry," I said to her, smiling broadly. "I'm not going to make you take off your underwear. In fact, I'm here to provide." I opened my purse and took out a pair of pink thong panties.

She was dying to find out what I was going to do, but she stood still as a statue, breathing hard.

I put the panties on the seat of the chair. "Put your right foot into them. Then keep your foot on the chair," I instructed her. My tone was light and cheery.

She stepped into the panties.

I pulled a small plastic box from my purse and I got out three safety pins. I attached the panties to the black sock on her pretty right foot.

"Keep on your underwear until you get into your apartment," I said sweetly, adjusting the lacy thong around her ankle.

Her whole face went candy-apple red. She opened her mouth. Then she shut it again; she could tell that I was not about to change my mind no matter how she objected.

I leaned close. "Don't touch me," I said to her. I took a risk and squeezed her wonderful ass with both hands while I kissed her elegant neck for several seconds.

She was gasping for breath when I stepped back. "I'll see you on Saturday," I said.

"Yes, Mistress!" she said joyfully.

o0O0o

Final note: Thanks for all the responses so far. As ever, I like readers' votes and feedback; please tell me your concerns, comments, and feelings.

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers