All Comments on 'Humiliate Me'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud174 months ago

Excellent! So many stories out there about the milf or cougar next door seducing the teenage boy and turning him immediately into a young stud fucking machine. I know when I was Michael's age, that was my fantasy. The desirable, experienced, grown-up neighbor lady turning out to be a humiliatrix and reducing me to a simpering puddle of premature ejaculation? Probably 100% more realistic.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Another fabulous tale from the author. And, as Rimbaud17 observes, likely a more realistic depiction of a teenage male than in many Lit stories. I was wondering if Arabella was going to actually fuck the MC, but no, she just enjoyed him masturbating to her body. Love it.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott114 months ago

I love the characters. When I was a suburban teen my mom's best friend (a neighbor) used to taunt me mercilessly. They were a bit wealthier and had a swimming pool. I spent a few hours every day in the summer boned up and drooling over her bathing attire. She'd stare at my bulge and smile. Roll around on her lounge chair and smile. Adjust her bikini top, or bottom, and smile. She never touched me, but one day she told me "you should go into the poolhouse and take care of that...." I did, and every day thereafter until summer ended. It never went anywhere - she didn't consider me fuckable - but she liked sending me away to jerk off and then returning bulgeless.

nolabluenolablue4 months ago

I can't wait for part 2, and 3!

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. I can only guess what she will make him wear next weekend when he cleans her house. I too would love to be a french maid cleaning my mistress' house.

FnfireFnfire4 months ago

Loved this story. So good, and a dream come true! What 18yr old boy dosen't dream of a hot, more experienced, strict older woman using him, domming him... can't wait to see what depraved, and kinky things Arabella puts Micheal through in your next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hats off to you bro! You must have had a busy bank hol dropping 4/5 stories!! Thank you. But please please, and I think I speak of all the degenerates who frequent this page…. Finish my daughter’s black boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JacksinPAJacksinPA4 months ago

Very well done study of sexual tension in a teen + embarassment/humiliation as he is manipulated by a sexy young woman.

mremrsmremrs4 months ago

Amazing story - I can't wait to see what humiliation she has planned for him next.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Oh Arabella -- you are so very beautiful and so sexy with your big tits. I will cum all over my body and all over your tits while you laugh and giggle at my small pencil dick. Oh Arabella -- please humiliate me some more.

cckreadycckreadyabout 1 month ago

God yes!!!! I used to dream of a neighbor like this. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES