Humiliated

Story Info
A man pays the price for his stupidity.
2.3k words
3.97
60.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man standing in front of me, on the other side of my desk was completely devastated, it was clear he'd not been sleeping well and the pressures of his situation were written all over his face and posture.

"You knew the deal," I said. He nodded, desperate not to be there and dealing with what was about to happen. "It's what we agreed last year," He nodded again, speech apparently impossible.

His situation had begun almost a year earlier when my neighbour Eric caught me outside.

"Can I have a word," he asked.

"Yes, sure, what's up?"

"I've had a deal go wrong," he said, "I'm struggling to pay the mortgage." He left it at that, it was clear he wanted to borrow money though.

"Let's go into my office and see what we can do," I said. I was keen to help as my neighbours were nice people, Eric, his wife Jen and their daughter Laura had been friendly with me since I moved next door to them a few years earlier. Eric, a bit older than me at 55 was also a little older than his wife Jen. She was a trim woman of 49 with a figure that could still turn heads and it was clear Laura – a sexy girl of 22 – would be the same as she got older.

Anyway, we struck a deal for £6000, loaned for a year, interest free if paid back within the year, if not 10% interest would be added. My lawyer drew up the contract, I transferred the money and Eric went away relieved.

Fast forward 364 days and the anniversary of the loan was due the next day. Eric had called and it was clear he couldn't pay and had hoped too come to some arrangement. "Sorry Eric," I said, "tomorrow, at 2pm, either give me £6K or you owe me £6K plus 10% interest. Now, let me see, how much is that?"

"£6600," he mumbled, "isn't there anyway I can get an extension on that," his eyes were pleading.

I shook my head, "A £6K loan, interest free for a year was a decent deal."

He nodded, knowing full well he couldn't have gone elsewhere. He stood there a few minutes longer, looking dejectedly at the floor, then turned to go. "I'll try," he said, the voice of despair.

As he reached my door, I called over, "There is a way the interest could be delayed," I said quietly.

He looked at me, there was hope in his expression, "How?"

I leaned over my desk, looked directly at him, "Jen and Laura become my fuck toys."

His eyes went wide, "No, no, no... I couldn't, I... er... I..."

"Ok," I said pleasantly, "just a thought, either your wife and daughter are mine to fuck whenever I want, or you tip up with £6K tomorrow, by 2pm or your debt is £6600 until the next year when it's £7760..." I let the thought trail in his mind.

A while later I could hear a heated argument going on next door, I grinned to myself thinking Eric had obviously broached the subject with Jen, or at least told her of his predicament. I wondered how it would turn out.

Next day, there was a knock at my door, sort of mid-morning time, Eric, looking uncomfortable, "Is there no way I can have an extension?" he begged.

"You know the deal," I snapped, "I've told you how to avoid the interest, 2pm, here with a bank draft or your wife and daughter ready to fuck or you owe me £6600." I closed the door on him. It was all I could do not to laugh as I went through to my sun room. I'd done some checking, there wasn't a hope in hell of him coming up with the cash.

The rest of the day passed quite quickly as I did this and that while anticipating fucking the arse off Jen and Laura. Sure enough, 1.45pm there was another knock at the door. I opened it, Eric was standing there, I made a big show of peering past him. "I don't see Jen or Laura?"

"Please, I'm begging you, not my wife and daughter..."

"You know the fucking deal, now, you've still got until 2pm, that's about seven minutes, to come up with the cash. So, either fucking do it or fetch them round." He went away, almost crying. I called after him, "Hey Eric," he turned hope written across his face which I quickly dashed, "I want Laura in her school uniform." He left as I chuckled to my self.

From the raised voices next door I guessed the prospect of his wife and daughter fucking him out of debt wasn't being too well received, still, I was looking forward to it. To be honest, if Jen or Laura really objected I would hold off as I'm not a complete bastard, his problems weren't theirs and I doubted they even knew there was a problem until now... but I was still in my towelling robe ready for 2pm. Sure enough, 2pm, the three of them appeared at my door, Laura in her uniform, Jen smartly dressed and Eric looking totally destroyed.

"Come in," I smiled as Laura and Jen looked nervously at me, "you both look very fuckable," I told them, "just go on through to the sun lounge." I'd a comfortable couch through there and it was quite warm. Eric looked uncomfortable as he stood, knowing I was about to fuck his wife and daughter. "I'll er... er... I'll..." he made to go.

"Where are you going?" I asked politely.

"Er..." he looked at the ground.

"Is your daughter wearing panties?"

"I...I...I... er... don't know..." There were tears forming.

"Well, you'd better fucking check."

Laura's eyes went wide, her face reflecting shock as I made her dad slide his hands under her very short skirt and pull her panties, nice white ones, off. She looked over at me, her own eyes moist.

"That's better," I said and let my robe fall open. Laura and Jen gasped, luckily for me I've a cock that impresses even black girls. "Suck it Laura, suck my cock." She glanced desperately at her mom and dad and saw only despondency in their expressions. Resignedly she dropped to her knees in front of me and gripped the shaft with her hands, she couldn't get them to go round it and nervously she began to lick the tip.

"Come on, you've sucked a cock before haven't you?" I snapped, "Get your mouth over the end." Nervously she obeyed and managed to get the tip of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue playing on the end as her lips slipped over the ridge, Laura's hands were round my shaft, gripping it tight. Turning to her dad I said "Your little girl sucks cock well, she must have had lots of practice," His eyes were wet now as he watched his daughter sucking me. "What's she like at fucking?" As I spoke I pulled my cock out of Laura's mouth and made her stand up, "Lie on that couch and get those legs apart," I grinned at her, "right, Jen, get over here and guide me into your fucking daughter."

Laura's mom seemed mesmerised by my cock, her eyes were wide as she came over. Laura was on her back, her own eyes wide at the prospect of my cock sliding into her cunt, she pulled her teeny skirt up, let her knees part and her wet cunt lips were on display. Standing between her legs I leaned forward as Jen gripped my shaft and rubbed the tip of it along her daughter's cunt. Laura's juices were flooding out, soaking her thighs and the couch, Jen rubbed the tip of my cock harder against her daughter's lips and, with a thrust, I sank the first few inches into her.

"OH! FUCK!" She squealed as I began to thrust in and out, each stroke sending more of my shaft deep into her. Shifting position I pushed and slid deep into her so our pubic areas were touching,

"Oh fuck!" Laura groaned, I held her hips and began to fuck her, sliding my cock deep in and out of her cunt. She was collapsed back on the couch, a limp rag, her eyes tight shut as she murmured "ohgodohgodohgod..." as my cock filled her up. Her mom, eyes wide, could only stare at my shaft, slick with her daughter's juices, slid back and forth.

"See what your fucking husband's stupidity has caused," I sneered at Jen. "You two are my fuck sluts until he coughs up with the cash." Thrusting hard now and close to spurting I held onto Laura and with a grunt I sent a load of cum into her fuckhole... all she could do was gurgle as each spurt went deep in her. After a few seconds I drew my cock out of her and Jen's eyes went wider, her shock at me still being hard was obvious. "Suck my cum and Laura's cunt juice off my cock," I ordered her. As Jen's tongue licked my shaft Laura had managed to ease herself up on her elbows and was looking flushed so I told her to tell her dad to take her mom's panties off. There was a sob in Laura's voice as she began to quietly tell her dad to do as I asked. "NO!" I yelled, "Fucking louder you slut!"

"DAD!" She yelled "TAKE MOM'S PANTIES OFF SO THIS BASTARD CAN FUCK HER!"

There were tears streaming down Eric's face as he came over and reached under his wife's skirt, pulled her panties off and stood there holding them like some stupid dick. "I hope her cunt is wet and ready for my cock," said to him. He mumbled something "What?"

"I don't know," he cried.

"Fucking find out" I ordered. As I watched, he touched his wife's pussy lips and nodded, speech being beyond him. "Jen.." she looked up at me, her lips over my cock, "turn round so I can fuck you." She did and I slid my cock deep in her cunt, she was soaking wet. "Now, bury your face in Laura's cunt." Eric could hardly watch as I began fucking his wife and she tongued my cum out of their daughter. I had her skirt pulled up over her back, my hands holding her ass cheeks as I pounded her cunt. "Look what your wife and daughter are doing to save your fucking hide you stupid cunt," I snapped at Eric. He was a picture of total humiliation, his daughter was on her back, her recently fucked cunt being eaten out by her mom as I fucked her mom, it was all I could do not to laugh. Suddenly I felt the beginnings of my orgasm and thrust harder into Jen's hole. Though I tried to hold off as long as I could, in the end I had to pull her hard back onto me, her firm ass nestling in my groin, then, looking at her husband, I emptied my balls into her. Spurt after spurt pumped into Jen's fuck hole and the normally demure woman grunted like a pig as each blast hit her. Her voice was a bit muffled, her face being in Laura's cunt of course but it was still so fucking lewd to hear her and feel her gripping my shaft.

"Your wife and daughter are fucking hot sluts Eric," I laughed, "they really know how to work a cock." He couldn't even look at me as I wound him up. Oh, fuck this was good. With my balls empty and my cock softening I pulled out of Jen, she carried on eating her daughter's cunt and Laura herself was in another place, eyes screwed shut and mewling noises coming from her mouth. I eased Jen round, she didn't resist and lowered her own sticky cunt onto Laura's face.

She looked up briefly "See what we're doing for you, you stupid cunt, now fuck off and see if you can actually manage to earn some money for a fucking change." With that she buried her face in Laura's cunt and lowered her own cum filled hole onto her daughter's face.

It was all I could do to stop myself from laughing as the dejected husband and father trailed out of my sun lounge. I managed though and turned my attention back to his wife and daughter as they sloppily 69'd on the couch. Jen's short skirt was flipped up showing her ass cheeks and the lacy tops of her stockings and Laura's tongue probing her cunt lips where my cock had recently dumped a load of cum. Most of this cum was spread over Laura's face and Jen's thighs, a slight shift in position and I could see a similar scene at the other end where Jen's face was glistening and her daughter's thighs shining with cum. It was such a horny fucking sight, no wonder my cock was stiffening but which hole to stick it in first? In the end it was Jen's cunt that got first go, only because her ass was sticking up and it was easier to fuck her than to move Laura. Stretching my leg over Laura's face I put my knee carefully near her head and as I held on to Jen's waist, Laura guided my cock into her mom's soaking fuck hole. I could feel Laura's tongue on my cock as it slid into her mom.

Thrusting gently I pulled almost the full length out before sliding deliciously slowly as deep into this gorgeous wet cunt as I could. This, I thought, was going to be one hell of a fucking year.