Humiliated by a Slut (and Loved It) Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife has surprise for hubby that he NEVER saw coming.
3k words
4.39
121.1k
60

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 2 in a series about an ex-girlfriends return to my life. For the introductory piece, like here.

*

Like I said earlier in my first story 'Humiliated by a slut (and loved it)' I run my own business which allows me lots of freedom with my schedule. My business is a small gym that I built downtown about ten minutes drive from my home.

I was sitting behind my desk on a Friday evening, doing a whole lot of nothing really, when I received a txt message from my wife,

"Hey sexy, any chance of you coming home early?"

My wife Kimmy always sent me sexy little messages every now and then, it sounds lame, but small things like that really helped keep our love life spicy and interesting after five years of marriage.

"Mmmmmmm, possibly, what is waiting for me at home?" I texted back.

"A surprise" was all I received.

I really had nothing keeping me in my office and it was Friday after all, so I said a quick good bye to the front desk staff and headed for home.

Sex with Kimmy had always been great. Recently we had been experimenting with things like vibrators, light bondage and even some role playing. I wouldn't call either one of us kinky or freaky, we just enjoyed exploring each other's bodies and finding new ways to liven things up a bit. I had never told Kimmy about my ex girlfriend Sasha and her cheating, I especially never mentioned that I once licked her lovers cum out of her box. I had moved on and considered my history with Sasha to be just that, history.

I was feeling pretty happy and horny when I arrived home. Not even two steps in the doorway, Kimmy greeted me with a couple of cocktails. She had a black robe on which kept most of her lovely frame covered up. The front was undone just enough to expose the top of her luscious DD tits.

"Hey baby" she said after quickly pecking my cheek and placing a drink in my hand.

"Are you ready to forget your day and have some fun?" "I cant hardly wait" I replied after a healthy pull at the rum and coke.

Kimmy turned around and led me upstairs by my tie,

"Good, I wasn't lying about your surprise; you're going to love it!"

My hand was all over her ass as we ascended the stairs up to the bedroom. Every few steps she would stop and playfully moan as I gently bit her cheeks through the fabric.

"Someone's in a sexy mood I see" she purred before continuing up the stairs.

She led me into the bedroom which she had prepared with a dozen fragrant candles. She turned quickly and kissed me hard. I placed my drink on the nightstand and let my hands fall to her perfectly shaped ass. She pressed her hips forward, not to grind against me, but to see how hard I was. My cock was semi rigid in my work pants and swelling by the second. I let out a soft moan and Kimmy immediately pulled away from the kiss and my eager hands.

"Ok babe" she purred "go hop in the shower; I want you squeaky clean for your surprise".

I wanted to pounce my wife and fuck her brains out right then and there, but I knew the teasing was what she wanted so I obliged. Kimmy giggled and gave my ass a playful spank as I headed off to the shower.

The hot water felt great on my tense muscles. I stood motionless enjoying the heat while trying to keep my mind blank. As much as I tried however I kept thinking about my sexy wife and the surprise she had in mind. Our sex life had progressed over the years to include such things as dirty talk, phone sex and other naughty but still generally timid activities. Kimmy was a very loving wife who was always willing to explore our fantasies and deepen our love life. Most recently, while thrusting on top of her, I blurted out that I wanted her finger in my ass. I don't know why I said that seeing how I had never had any interest in ass play before, but at that moment I felt so close and open with my wife that it just sort of happened. Kimmy obliged without missing a beat. To my surprise her finger felt amazing. I came buckets deep inside her as she wiggled her finger deeper in my ass.

I turned off the hot water and stepped out to dry, my mind still racing. Did Kimmy have some sort of ass play planned for us? The incident with the finger had happened months ago and we had never spoken about it afterwards. I dried off eagerly with a smile on my face and a little step in my heartbeat. I stepped in front of the mirror to get a quick look at my naked body when suddenly I heard a noise from the bedroom, not too loud, but not too quiet either. The bathroom fan made it difficult to be sure but I could've sworn I heard a girlish giggling from beyond the bathroom door. I shrugged, whatever Kimmy was up to I was going to find out soon. I wrapped a towel around my waist, took a quick glance in the mirror and then swung the door open wide.

"Hey sexy, whets all the racket abo......."

I froze mid sentence, unable to finish, my jaw dropped and hung open.

My wife was naked, sitting on the edge of the bed with a devilish smile on her face. Sitting beside her, also nude was my ex-girlfriend Sasha. I didn't know what to do or say, I just stood there frozen.

"Hey there Stevie, it's been awhile" Sasha purred.

She turned to my wife of five years and kissed her softly on the lips. Kimmy obviously wasn't as shocked as I was, her hand dropped to Sasha's breast and began toying with her nipple.

I had no idea what my ex was doing in my bedroom. We hadn't spoken once since that one last night we spent together years ago. I was angry with her for years for making a fool out of me with her slutty ways. All that anger and frustration slowly faded however as I watched her sensually kiss my wife. She looked amazing. Her skin was heavily tanned much like Kimmies. Her body was curvy yet incredibly fit looking. Her tits looked 'enhanced' from when I last saw them. My wife had big DD implants years ago and I couldn't help but notice how similar their big tanned racks looked. Actually, the longer I stood their frozen the more I realized that Kimmy and Sasha had incredibly similar bodies. From their tanned, heavy tits, down to their long strong legs, the only big difference between their figures was the sexy tattoo on Sasha's hip. Kimmy broke their kiss and turned to me, still playing with Sasha's tits.

"Look who I got a random phone call from today honey".

I was still speechless.

Sasha spread my wife's knees and began teasing her inner thighs, Kimmy moaned.

"Sasha here is only in town for a few days, when she told me who she was I decided we should all get together and catch up, what do you think?"

Sasha's long fingers were stroking my wife's bald pussy; Kimmy rolled her head back slowly and moaned again.

"I...uh...I'm shocked babe" I gulped "are you sure about this?"

Both girls giggled.

"Such a baby" Sasha whispered loud enough for me to hear, "he hasn't changed a bit".

My cock stirred underneath my towel. Was it the sight of seeing two incredibly sexy women together that caused the jolt, or was it being teased by Sasha again after all these years? Whatever it was, my cock quickly began to swell. Both girls stood up from the bed, hand in hand they slowly came towards me.

Kimmy grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me forcefully. My hands quickly found her soft and sexy hips. Sasha crept behind me and reached around my torso, dragging her nails gently over my chest. I reached behind myself and squeezed her incredibly firm ass for the first time in years.

I felt my cock straining against my towel, the attention from the two sexy women was certainly causing my blood to flow. Kimmy traced her hand down my stomach and gently untucked the towel. It snagged on my erect dick for a second before falling to the floor.

Both girls let out playful "oohhhhs" at the same time. I'm no male model, but I do consider myself fairly fit and attractive. I tan regularly and keep every inch of my body smooth shaven. My physique is hardened from regular gym workouts as well as amateur boxing several times a week. I've always been proud and confident of my cock, which runs just under 8 inches when erect as well as my balls which are fairly large and hang pretty low. Kimmy started squeezing one of my nipples while still kissing me hard. Sasha had slowly creeped one of her hands around my hip and was inching towards my throbbing cock.

"I've missed you Stevie" she whispered in my ear.

I didn't know what to say, she had treated me like shit, cheated on me, humiliated me, but despite all that, I did miss her. I moaned and squeezed my wife's hip harder. Sasha's hand reached down to my crotch. I thought I knew what was coming next but I was wrong. She cupped my heavy balls with her soft hand, gave them a gentle squeeze and then pulled down firmly.

I whimpered like a bitch and the girls both laughed out loud.

"Look at his cock Kimmy, you weren't lying, he does like having balls pulled" Sasha teased.

Sure enough my cock was harder than ever, throbbing with each heartbeat. Kimmy giggled, still squeezing my nipple with one hand and scratching my back with the other.

"Oh you just wait, once he's really jacked up we'll have him screaming like a slut"

I had never heard my wife speak like that before in our whole marriage. If anything, I was the one who usually spoke to her that way in the bedroom. Without a doubt, the presence of my adulterous ex had something to do with my wife's newfound dirty talk. Kimmies hand dropped from my nipple to my cock, squeezing it hard. I was in heaven. I still didn't know why Sasha was there with my wife, but at that moment I didn't really care. I had two amazingly hot women scratching, licking, tugging, and teasing my whole body, it was almost too much. Pre cum started trickling from my cockhead in a small stream.

"oohhh he's sure enjoying himself" Sasha teased.

They both giggled, I could only moan.

I felt someone's free hand trickle down my back,

"You know babe, Sasha told me some stories about you, nasty stories in fact" my wife purred.

The hand on my back drifted lower, scratching and teasing my ass crack.

"She did?" I managed to groan.

"Ohhhh yes she certainly did, lots of stories"

I felt my ass cheeks being gently spread, someone's fingers beginning to apply very light pressure to my hole.

"Sasha tells me she used to cheat on you, and that you were too pussy to do anything about it"

The finger on my tight hole felt wet, presumably with one of the girls spit.

"She says she would fuck a different guy every night, each one a big hot stud"

The girls quickened their pace on my balls and cock.

"She told me how one time, you even licked her pussy after her stud had cum in it"

There it was, the only secret I had ever kept from my wife now out in the open. I wanted to say something, anything, but the two sexy vixens had total control of me. The finger at my asshole pushed harder, the hand on my dick jerked faster, the hand on my balls pulled harder. Kimmy had my ear right against her mouth.

"I never knew my big strong husband was such a little, fucking, slut!"

The finger quickly pressed past my asshole, plunging deep. I nearly exploded. The pulling on my balls, the jerking of my cock, and then the finger in my ass was almost too much. I wanted to scream out in pleasure but all I managed was a pathetic moan.

The girls both giggled.

"Uh oh" they chimed together, "Looks like someone likes having his ass filled" They both laughed again.

My cock was still oozing hot precum. Sasha smeared my juices all over her fingers and then brought them to my mouth. Normally cum grosses me out and the thought of tasting my own was downright disquisting. At that moment however, all my inhibitions were out the door. I moaned under my breath and sucked Sasha's fingers greedily.

"Oohhh look at him suck my fingers Kimmy, he fucking loves it!" Sasha teased.

Kimmy tugged my cock faster and harder, she pulled my face to hers and began helping me suck Sasha's fingers.

"I love you babe, this is making me sooooo wet" she purred in my ear.

I was in heaven. I was usually the strong dominant one in my marriage, but there I was being totally controlled by two sexy women. I had a finger in my ass and my own pre cum on my lips and I was loving every minute of it. Kimmy suddenly broke away from our little frenzy. She backed up to our bed and lay on her back with her legs spread. Before I could react, Sasha grabbed my hair and shoved me forcefully towards my wife

"Come on Stevie, eat that pussy" She commanded.

Still on my feet, Sasha bent me over at my waist and pushed my face into my wife's shaved snatch.

"oohh atta boy baby, lick me good" Kimmy moaned.

I looked up to see her playing with her heavy tits. Kimmies pussy tasted amazing, I flicked my tongue eagerly over her heavenly warmth. I reached down to jerk my engorged cock but Sasha was quick to slap my hand away. She spanked my smooth ass hard and I moaned like a bitch into my wife's pussy.

I knew the girls were getting off on humiliating me but I didn't care. I looked over my shoulder just in time to see Sasha pull two wet fingers out of her mouth.

"Your ass is our's Stevie, now lick that cunt" she barked at me.

I reached up and groped my wife's tits as I licked her pussy with a passion.

"oohhh Stevie" she moaned.

I felt Sasha's two fingers enter my willing ass. She slapped me hard again and I started rocking my hips back against her. She was using her fingers like a dildo to fuck my ass and it felt amazing. I moaned again and plunged my face deeper into my wife.

Kimmy grabbed my hair hard,

"I hope your liking this babe, because Sasha is going to stay over for a while, she says she has lots of slutty stories to tell me, do you want Sasha to stay over babe? Do you? She huffed while pulling my hair.

I didn't answer. She didn't really want me to answer, she just wanted to degrade me. Sasha slapped me again and started fucking my ass harder with her fingers, I bucked against her and moaned. My cock felt hard as a rock and I nearly came when Sasha reached beneath me and grabbed my member. Kimmy pulled my hair so hard I almost yelped. She dug her nails in and ground her pussy tight against my face.

"oohh babe, oohhhh fuuuuuuck" she managed before she went silent.

I felt her pussy tighten up against my mouth as she quietly climaxed.

I was so overwhelmed that I nearly didn't realize the start of my own orgasm. I looked down underneath my body to see my cock shooting rope after rope of hot cum onto the floor. Sweat dripped from my forehead as Sasha pulled her fingers from my ass. She released my cock and forcefully pushed me aside. I stumbled a bit and then half sat half fell onto the edge of the bed.

My wife was still silent in her post orgasm bliss as Sasha brought her hand to her lips. She smeared some of my cum onto Kimmies lips and then started to kiss her passionately. I sprawled on the bed in exhausted amazement as the two girls kissed and groped and moaned. Sasha' broke the kiss softly and then helped Kimmy to her feet. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed again.

"Lets go get ready sexy, we have a big night ahead of us" Sasha said to my wife who nodded her agreement.

Before I could ask what was going on, the girls faced me, still arm in arm.

"Kimmy and I are going out tonight Stevie" Sasha spoke with her eyes locked on mine.

"I'm taking her to this club I know of, maybe your sexy wife and I will find some cock to bring home"

I wanted to protest, but I couldn't. Seeing my wife in the arms of my horribly slutty ex-girlfriend was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. I waited for Kimmy to say something but she only blew me a kiss and giggled. Both girls turned and gave me a great view of their curved asses as they walked into the bathroom. The door closed and I heard the sound of the shower being turned on followed by more giggles. I took a second to gather my thoughts. What the fuck had just happened? My cock was covered in cum but was still hard as a rock. I stroked it softly while listening to the girls giggling and squealing in the shower.

Suddenly the door opened, allowing steam to pour out into the bedroom. I sat upright, thinking that I would be invited in to join the fun. My wife poked her head out and met my eyes with hers,

"Babe, don't wait up" she said before slamming the door and heading back to the shower.