Humiliated By Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation continued and Jack and Kate started feeling each other up a little. Mom took note and looked past me over at Mark sitting in the big leather chair.

"That looks comfortable doesn't it?"she spoke lustfully, looking toward the two, then back at Mark. "Hold my drink, honey," she said to me, still looking in Mark's direction. She put one hand on my thigh, and passed me her glass.

"Do you want a bit of company, doll?" she said to Mark, already making her way over to him. Her round, out-of-this-world ass swaying as she turned around, her back to him, and slowly eased herself down into his lap. Mark looked over at me as if to say, sorry dude, it's all her! I gave a nervous little laugh, and turned to Alex, pretending it wasn't happening.

"Mikey," she whispered to me, "I think your mom's having way too good a time over there." I looked back with dread, and saw my mom sat sideways facing Mark, their lips mere inches apart as she played with his thick, dark hair and they laughed about something no one could decipher.

"I think it's kind of cool that your mom still acts like, so young and free and open," she said to me. I was thrilled now, this could be my opening. She was paying attention to me! "I mean, like, it's kind of weird you give her massages and shit and like, get her drinks whenever she wants. What's that all about? You don't have the hots for her do you?" Somebody had put on some music earlier and now there was a pulsating, hip hop song on. My mom started shaking her hair side to side as I watched. Her tits swaying, Mark's hand creeping up her thigh.

"What? No," I laughed, turning back to Alex, "It's just, I dunno, she's my mom you know? And she does work really hard. But yeah, I guess it can be a little weird sometimes, the way she is. It's hard to explain."

"Dude, your mom's a freak," James interjected. "Look at her go!" I looked back at them, my worst fear being realized. Her and Mark were now making out. Alex grabbed my arm, stunned as everyone began to take notice of the show they were giving.

Kate laughed out loud. "MILF-in-action!" Everyone broke out in hysterics. My mom turned to the rest of the room a little glassy eyed, her lipstick smudged with a big smile across her face.

"What does that mean...a what in action?" she giggled. No one answered her back, they just sat grinning.

"Michael," she said loudly to me. "What did she say?"

"Uhhh, nothing mom," I laughed, turning to the others, hoping this would all just blow away.

"Michael!" she snapped at me, clicking her tongue ring. That tone meant I had to obey her wishes, or there would be hell to pay. "Tell me what Kate said, and while you're at it, gimme my drink." Again I was embarrassed, but complied. I didn't want to deal with her being in a mood later. So picked up her glass, and handed it to her. She took it from me, her fingers lingering on top of mine. "Tell me," she said slowly. I could feel my face turn red.

"A uhhh...a MILF" I said.

"A MILF? What does that mean?" she inquired taking a sip. Mark began playing with her tits as a smile crept across her face. She made no attempt to stop him.

"It means....." I sighed. "A mom....I'd like to....fuck,"

"And am I?" she asked, one eye brow cocked.

"Mom!" I protested.

"Answer her bro," said Jack, stifling a giggle.

"Listen to your friend honey. Now...am I or am I not," she looked around at the others devilishly grinning, "a mom....you'd like to fuck?"

"She's a mom I'm going to fuck," chimed in Mark. She brought a finger to Mark's lips shushing him, then gave him some quick tongue action.

"Guys! I want my son to answer me," she said turning back to me. What kind of game was she playing here? "Michael, everyone else seems to agree that I'm a MILF. Don't you agree with them?" I remained silent. She stared me down. "My boy needs a little more help deciding, I think." And with that, she hooked her thumbs under the top of her dress and pulled it down below her perfect tits, leaving them open and on display for everyone in the room. Nipples rock hard. She jiggled them up and down, back and forth as the room started whooping and hollering again.

"I think you'll hurt her feelings if you say no," Alex chimed in, giggling.

"Fine....yes." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Dude, he just said he wants to fuck his mom!" James laughed. My mom gave a high pitched squeal.

"Can you blame him?" said Alex. "She's such a fucking MILF!"

"Son," she said. "Get the oil." I was in a daze. I got up and fetched the massage oil. When I came back, Kate had her top off and so did Alex. But to my horror she was making out with James! All hope was lost now as my crush traded spit with another guy. My mom was locked in a deep, passionate kiss with Mark. Tits out, dress up around her waist. Her black thong on full display. Her hot Italian ass grinding into his crotch. She was now straddling him with her sensuous feet dangling on either side. She instructed me to take off her shoes. I knelt and obeyed, humiliated and defeated.

Then she told me, "I'm going to fuck your friend Mark right now and I want one of your massages on my feet while I do. Remember to start with the toes," she giggled. How could my own mom do this to me? I complied and began unhooking the straps of her heels. She unzipped Mark and took his impressive cock out. She looked over at me to make sure I was doing it right and then sank onto his member, her shaved pussy stretching as she moaned out loudly. I surveyed the room. Everyone was making out and starting to fuck except me. It had turned into an orgy and I was relegated to being mom's slave. I was dejected and hurt, but somehow still hard. I put some of the oil onto my hand and took hold of my mother's ankle, her legs moving back and forth in the air as she got royally stuffed by one of my so called best friends. But even her moans were the sexiest, and I couldn't help but want to give her the best foot rub she'd ever had. I was under my mom's control, and I wanted to please her. Through all this craziness, I still wanted to be the best son I could be.

"Oh my god, Mark!" she cried out, tilting her head back. She turned to me with a hazy look of lust in her eye as her whole body shook. "You're doing great too honey," she said as she looked down at me. I worked every toe, then moved on to her full foot. Squeezing her heel as she curled her toes. I looked over at the rest of the room, seeing a topless Kate getting pounded from behind and my crush Alex, now on her hands and knees giving James one of the hottest blow jobs I'd ever seen. I saw Carl make his way over to Jack and Kate as he started unzipping his pants in front of her. Jack nodded and slapped her ass as she took his tool in her pretty little lips.

"Three cheers for Mikey's mom!" Mark cried out as he picked her up and turned her over, her arms now on the coffee table. I moved with them, oil in hand and began working on her other foot which was up in the air, her knees bent. She laughed, taking in the flattery.

Everyone shouted between moans, "Hip hip hooray! Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip hooray!" my mom took a large gulp of her drink as Mark grabbed a fist full of her hair, fucking the ever-loving shit out of her over our coffee table. I couldn't take it any more. My blood began to boil and I decided to speak up.

"Mom, this is so fucked. I can't take it anymore!" I yelled as I let go of her foot.

"HEY," she screamed, snapping her fingers in the air. "Get over here, now!" I walked over and sat on the coffee table facing her, her beautiful ass getting pounded from behind. She had a look on her face that was a mixture of annoyance and pure lust. Mark's balls continued slapping against her now wet thighs as she spoke.

"What did I tell you before everyone got here? I told you I can do whatever....unggghh...I want....yeah baby, just like that..." she smiled turning back to Mark. "That I was gonna....fuuuckk....flirt with your friends....and I don't...ohh...want to hear you w-whining about it." She clasped her hand on my knee tightly as Mark filled her wet pussy. She screamed in ecstasy right in my face. My erection wasn't going down, but my spirit sure as hell was.

"I know mom, but-"

"I think," she cut me off, "you're upset....because your secret little crush....yesss....over there...isn't blowing YOU right now." Alex took her mouth off of James' cock and looked over at me. My face flushed. My mom laughed. "He was looking at pictures of you...unghhh...before you got here...." she cruelly revealed to Alex.

"Awwww," Alex squealed. "I feel bad," she said, still jerking off James' nice sized prick. My mom now had both hands on my thighs, her head in my lap as Mark landed a big slap on her bare ass, his donkey kong dong stuffed deep up in her. She squealed and bit down on my jeans.

"I'll tell you what," Alex began. "I'll let you eat me out after James fucks me, k?" she smiled sweetly.

"Haha, yes!" Mom cried out, "f-ucking...love your style girl...oh gawd...."

Alex leaned over to me and stroked my shoulder, before bringing her head back down to James' cock. I was almost speechless. The girl of my dreams had just given me permission to eat out her sweet pussy. But under conditions. I had to clean out James' hot seed.

"Okay," I replied.

12