Humiliated by My Own Sister

Story Info
Sister forces me to stroke myself in front of her.
3k words
4.19
161.1k
106

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAnne
SissyAnne
66 Followers

*This is my first work and I know that there are lots of areas which needs improvement. This is a small fantasy of mine, which I tried to convert into a story. Any comments or suggestions will be hugely appreciated, thanks*

***

I grew up in a relatively conservative family and a decent neighbourhood. My parents were happily married and both of them had white collar jobs, so we had enough money for everything. I also have an elder sister, Sarah, who practically hated me for everything I did. I hated her too, but that was until I started noticing how beautiful she was. It was impossible for me to get my hands on any sort of porn, so it was always my imagination that helped me through.

Sarah was 20. Unlike me, she had a very active social life. She was the head cheerleader and had very good grades. She even had a boyfriend, his name was Sam alex, someone from her college (I would have liked to say more about him but that's as far as I knew). Although she was my sister, we spent very little time together and naturally fell apart as we grew up.

Me, Ethan, was more of a geek, as they say. I had just turned 18 last week. I consider myself as an introvert. I don't like to be in crowds, I like to be alone. I would stay home all day in my room if I could. So naturally, I didn't have many friends. I have a fair slim body with straight brown hair. I had no body hair, I thought I was still growing. I loved playing videogames; that was my only time pass.

Although there were so many girls in my class, none of them affected me the way she did. During the first few times when I jerked off, I imagined her, her slim curvy body, she was smoking hot in every manner. She was taller than me, fair and had shoulder length hair which she often tied up in a ponytail. She had all the right curves in the right parts. watching her in her cheerleading costume always made me hard. I was filled with guilt whenever I came but that was only momentary. She was always there in my fantasies.

I watched porn for the first time at one of my friend's house. We were alone and he had found his brother's collection. I was thrilled and excited. When I was back home and stroking, thinking about it, all I could remember was my sister's face in those scenes. My sister on her knees serving two cocks, one with her mouth and other by hand and finally getting covered in cum. I blew my load that day faster than ever. This continued for a few days and it became quite impossible for me to be around her without an erection. I checked her body out whenever I got a chance and loved watching her ass swaying either side as she walked.

To be fair, she still hated me and yelled at me at every chance she got. One day, knowing that she takes her bath before I get up, I woke up early and just waited at the door for her to return from her bath. I was very tensed and struggled to calm down. The bathroom was at the very end of the corridor, so she had to walk past my room to get to hers. Just when I heard the bathroom door open, I got out of my room yawning trying to act as casual I can. There I was presented with the most erotic sight I had ever seen. She was in her towel wrapped around her body that ended well above her knees, her hair still soaked and drops of water dripping into her neck. I could see a bit of her cleavage and her legs were as perfect as it gets, smooth and shiny. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her beautiful body. It took a moment before she realized that I was standing there practically ogling her.

"Yew...what the hell are you looking at pervert..." she yelled at me. She rushed to her room and closed the door with a loud smack. I still stood there taking in the beauty of the sight I just witnessed. I was as hard as ever and couldn't stop myself from jerking off to the very scene shortly after it happened.

Although it was an unforgettable moment for me, it had its repurcussions. My sister always used to ignore me whenever I was around, but lately I had this feeling that she was noticing me. It became hard for me to check her out and I always had this fear that she would catch me staring and tell our parents about it. God knows what they would do to me if they knew everything that was going through my mind. I didn't dare to repeat the morning scene ever again, I was too afraid.

Soon the exams were over and we had some time off. We always had our dinner together. Mom said it was good to have some family time every day. We were making some small talks when Dad said. "your mom and I have decided that we are going for a family trip together"

I was happy hearing this. Not only about the trip but I would get to spend time with my sister. "But I already got plans, dad" my sister started complaining.

"It's decided, been so long since we went out some place together. Cancel whatever plans you have and be ready at 10 am tomorrow. We should reach there by evening." Dad said in a serious tone. She clearly had plans, I could tell that from her disappoinment.

"Mom...mom...so where are we going" I asked excited.

"Well, we are going into the woods, one of dad's friends has a place there and we will be staying there for two days, so pack enough clothes and don't forget to pack your swimwear. We will get the rest of the stuff, first thing tomorrow morning." Mom said smiling at both of us. Sarah was still not happy but she nodded as my mom finished. I smiled at her which she returned with a smirk.

Soon we finished the dinner. Sarah helped mom with the dishes while I watched some TV. Dad went to bed early. I was so excited about the day after, that I couldn't sleep well at all that night. I couldn't wait to see her in a swimsuit. It had been so long since we went for some swimming together and that was way before I started having all those dirty thoughts.

I woke up early and sitting up on the bed, I heard our car starting. Dad must be going to the market, I thought. I had that bad morning wood and started stroking myself laying back in the bed. My eyes were shut and my mind wandering around my sister. She was in a bathing suit, tanning in the sun. Her perfect body with nicely shaped tits and a voluptuous ass was definitely a sight for eyes. I was too caught up in the moment that I was slow to react when my door opened swiftly and my sister came in.

" What the hell...are you doing" I had just pulled up my pants when she completed that sentence. I was caught ...dead in the track. There was no way out. I froze, not able to speak or move. She was pissed off, as always and stood there with her hands folded in front of her chest. I could say that she just had her bath. Her hair was still wet. She wore a loose tanktop and shorts that showed a lot of her hot legs.

When she realized that I was not replying, she continued "All boys are alike...perverts. Mom asked me to wake you up and look what I found out. You are lucky that they are not here now, or I would have gone straight to them and told em about this little game of yours," she said with a grin.

There was no time to panic. I had to say something or situation would go out of control. I finally gathered enough courage. "I...I am sorry...please...please don't" I said as she cut me off.

"And don't you ever think that I haven't noticed you ogling at me whenever you get a chance...god you are such a pervert...what do you think mom and dad would do when I tell them that...huh". It just went from bad to worse. I sank into my bed in shame and humiliation.

"Sarah, I am really sorry about that...it won't...it won't happen again...I promise..." I manage to blurt out. She didn't have any of it. Her expressions remained unchanged.

"God ...you are such a scumbag...stop whining like a little girl" she yelled. I thought it better to remain silent. I could see that she was thinking of something and saw another grin on her face. She went on "I don't want your filthy eyes all over me throughout the trip...so here is what we are gonna do. You will obey whatever I tell you to do...and I mean whatever. Do you understand? or I am going to get our parents involved. You wouldn't want that. Would you?" She was serious...dead serious.

"But Sarah ..." I started complaining but realized that it was in vein. "Yes." I replied.

"Yes what?..."

"Yes, I will obey you..." I said defeated. I had no other choice.

She had that wicked look in her face. Everything was going the way she wanted. "Stand up, dick head..." she ordered.

I stood up in my boxers, near the head of my bed. For whatever reason my dick was still semi hard and was bulging out a bit. I just hoped that she wouldn't notice.

She walked across me and sat in my bed. "Go stand there at the centre and pull down those shorts" she said casually. I was shocked. I always knew my sister to be a confident girl but I never thought she would be so bold and demanding. She saw that I was not moving and said "I will give you ten seconds. Get your ass up there or suffer the consequences" she said and kept looking at the clock. I was trying to breath faster to calm myself down. I slowly walked over to the centre of my room and pulled my boxers down. It's been at least 10 years since I had been naked in front of anyone, let alone my sister. I was going to step out of my boxers when she said "no...keep it on, hmmm so what do we have here." she said eyeing me up.

I was just over 5 inches when fully hard. It was no where near those pornstars, but I always thought size was not a matter as long you were able to pleasure the girl. "God...your cock is as pathetic as you, look at that" she started laughing. My face literally turned red with humiliation.

"Sarah...please, don't make me do this..." I begged her.

"Just shut the fuck up, Ethen. And don't call me Sarah again. You have lost that position. Call me Miss Sarah from now on whenever we are alone...understood?" She was enjoying this, I could tell, unlike me.

"Yes...yes Miss Sarah" I replied. My head bent down in shame.

"Good, so here is what you are going to do. You are going to jerk off now and whenever I tell you to. At least I would have that filthy mind of yours away from me during the trip...now take your right hand and start rubbing that tiny dick of yours". My cock went from semi hard to a full hard on just when she finished that sentence. "huh...Look at that...you are already hard, you like being humiliated by your sister, don't you? ...you pathetic bitch...now go on, stroke it." she laughed. My cock twitched at that. Yes she was saying the truth, I had no control of myself what so ever.

She kept staring at me as I got my right hand up and started rubbing my already hard cock. This was all like a nightmare to me. There I was standing naked in front of my sister getting myself off. It was so humiliating yet I was somehow excited by it. I was starting to close my eyes in pleasure when she said. "Don't close your eyes, bitch...I want you to watch me while you jerk off." she ordered. I pushed my eyes open looking at her. She was as beautiful as ever, even when she was being a total bitch.

"Now spit on your hands, that's all the lube you get... go on" she said waiting for me to comply. I was already so horny that I complied without any resistance. I spit on my hand and started stroking again, much faster now.

"massage those balls with your other hand ...squeeze them nice and tight." she instructed as she leaned back on the bed. Her nice round boobs pushing out. Her nipples were hard and poking through the fabric, or was I imagining it. I don't know. My cock started twitching as I started to squeeze my balls. Small moans came out of my mouth as I did so.

"Do you want to cum?...bitch..." she asked authoritatively.

"Ohh...yes...yes " I replied in ecstasy.

"wrong answer, boy...get your hands off that thing right now" she ordered.

"Yes...yes please miss Sarah...I want to cum" I tried to correct myself but it was too late. I was on the edge when I pulled my hands away. I was so horny that I would have agreed to almost anything she said, not that I had a chance otherwise though. "Please let me cum, miss Sarah" I pleaded again.

She was still laughing. "Look at you, begging to your sister to let you cum...whining like a little girl, or are you a sissyboy...yes you are just a sissy. Aren't you? Tell you what, I will let you cum on one condition. You must have a finger in your ass, that's what sissyboys like you need". I had never had anything inside my ass, and never even thought about it although the idea intrigued me. I was too horny to think straight anymore. I started to get my finger into my ass just when she said "ok stop, I want you to lay back on the floor and spread your legs, it would be easier to access your asshole that way, or should I say your pussy..." she just sat there grinning but I could also see the curiosity in her eyes.

I just gave a pleading look and gently laid back on the floor, with my legs spread. "You would probably need to wet your fingers before it goes in, that is if you want it smooth" she said. I just nodded and started lubing my finger with spit as I slowly stroked my cock with my other hand. I slowly brought about my finger around my hole slightly pushing it in. I was quickly fascinated by the way it felt on me. My cock started twitching again, leaking precum. She had the perfect view of me laying down with a finger in my hole as I jerked off my 5 inch cock. I started moaning again with pleasure as I couldn't hold them off anymore. The pleasure was too enticing. I was completely taken over by lust.

"What a loser, moaning with pleasure with a finger in your ass. A real sissy you are... aren't you?...answer me, slut, tell me what you are"

"Ohh yes...yes Miss Sarah. I am a...mm...I am a pathetic sissy slut...ohh god yes" I was too lost out there. So close to cumming.

"I bet you love that finger in your ass...go on fuck yourself with that finger and tell me how bad you want to cum."

I started pushing my finger back and forth. I didn't care about anything anymore. I just wanted to get off and all this was driving me nuts. "Ohh yes...please miss Sarah...please let me cum, I am just a sissy slut ...please miss" I pleaded.

She was pleased with my position and said "then go on bitch, cum all over belly , now...moan like a sissy ...go on". She leaned forward getting a closer look as she said so.

"Ohh YES MISS SARAH...THANK YOU SO MUCH...OHH YESSSssss" I cried out as I erupted my load. It was the best I ever had. I shot load after load on to my chest and belly as I finger fucked myself. I was breathing loud, my heart beating fast and I was sweating like hell. My eyes were tightly shut as I came back to the reality.

"That's a nice pose" I heard her saying. I opened my eyes to see her phone, she was obviously taking pics of mine. I didn't had the power to do anything about it. I just laid back exhausted, humiliated and covered in my own cum.

She stood up, putting her phone aside. She came and knelt beside me, caressing my hair. "If only I had known earlier that my little brother was a naughty sissyboy" she said as she scooped up a little cum from my chest on her forefinger and brought it to my lips.

"Open up, honey" she said firmly. I slightly parted my lips and slowly sucked my own cum off her finger. It didn't have much of a taste, but I kept sucking until she pulled it out. "We are going to have so much fun" she again had that wicked look, like she was planning something. Just when we heard the sound of our car, "later, bitch" she said and left my room with a grin.

I gathered myself and rushed to the bathroom to clean up, wondering what the future has in store for me.

SissyAnne
SissyAnne
66 Followers