Humiliated by My Own Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister further humiliates me, forces me to worship her feet.
3.3k words
4.23
79.9k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAnne
SissyAnne
66 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*A big thanks to everyone who commented on my first part. If you haven't read the first part, please read it before going on. All the characters are of legal age. I am trying hard to improve my writing and any suggestions or comments from your part will be hugely appreciated, thanks.*

***

"We will have some food and continue," said my dad as he slowed down the car and turned into a restaurant parking lot.

I checked my watch, it had been an hour and a half since we left home. Throughout the journey I was in a state of total bliss recalling the morning events. Each and every scene, etched into my memory and not so strangely, I was hard throughout. I didn't dare to check her out anymore though she was mostly sleeping through out with loud music in her earphones.

"Sarah...Eddy...come out, let's eat something," my mom said as she got out motioning us to get out as well. I saw my sister yawning and stretching through the corner of my eyes.

"Come on sissy, let's eat!" she said mockingly and loud enough to make me jump. I quickly got up and followed her to the restaurant. She was dressed casually in jeans and sweatshirt. Her hair was messy and with no makeup, I would say she was perfectly imperfect. If you put aside her bitchiness, I still loved everything about her and I was finding it pretty hard to keep myself away from any other thoughts since I very well knew what followed it.

It was a local restaurant. There were a few people sitting here and there mostly travellers like us. We settled in a corner table. I sat beside my dad and my sister sat directly opposite to me. We chatted normally as we had some food. I was beginning to relax a little with the morning events almost out of my mind.

"I will be back in a minute, honey" my dad told mom as he got up.

"Only because you are driving" she said with a grin. He just smiled at her, gave a kiss on her cheek and walked away. He was going to smoke, mom was not particularly happy with that but she allowed him anyway.

"So tell us more about this place, mom" I asked as I continued with my food. My sister remained silent throughout the conversation and I was starting to feel that whatever happened that morning was just a one off thing. Just something that escalated due to her excitement and that it wouldn't happen again. I had a feeling of relief but was there was a bit of disappointment too? I couldn't tell.

Mom started to describe the place we were going to visit and how exciting it would be for us to spent some family time together. And that is when I felt my sister's heel on my foot. I quickly gave her a stare, meaning what the hell are you doing which she returned with an evil smirk. She was clearly not interested in how I felt about it. I could barely hear my mom when Sarah slowly brought the heel up along my leg till she reached my groin sending me shivers of excitement. I almost jumped by her action but tried my best to compose myself, hoping that mom didn't notice anything.

She literally had my cock and balls under her heels now. I tried my best to focus but the feeling of her heels rubbing through my fabric was too much. My cock was as hard as ever and now pushed against my belly, it was twitching in excitement. I gave her another pleading look but her eyes remained on her plate. She didn't even care.

"What happened honey, you seem lost and you are sweating," my mom said worried as she caressed my forehead.

Yes, she did notice something wrong and I had to do something quickly. My sister stopped rubbing and let her foot stay there still jamming my privates. I tried my best to refocus "It's ...it's nothing, mom. I ...I just need to sleep it off" I managed to say hoping that she would let it go. I could see Sarah laughing at my situation.

"Finish your food and you can rest till we reach the woods" she said as she completed her food.

"Here, have some water" my sister said giggling at me as she pushed aside a glass of water. If only she had taken her fucking heels away, I would have never got into this situation.

"Thanks, sarah" I said trying to stay calm and not wanting to give Mom any clue of what was going on.

"I need to use the restroom, Sarah, see that he is fine, ok?"

"You worry too much mom, don't worry. He is not a kid you know." Sarah said with a chuckle.

Mom just smiled as she got up and walked away. My gaze now turned to my beloved sister who still had a wicked smile across her face.

Although I enjoyed every bit of her teasing, this was now going too far and I was determined to make her stop. I was about to yell at her, to stop playing with me but just when I opened my mouth, she started rubbing again and this time with more conviction. The words got stuck in my throat as I let out a small moan. I was trying hard to regain my composure but my throbbing dick under her heels was not making it easy.

"My sissy brother is all hard down there, isn't he?" She said with a sly smile.

"Please ...just stop it Sarah...ahh...this is too much" I blurt out. Just then she pushed her foot hard on to my crotch plunging on my dick. My jaws dropped and eyes shut as I sat there motionless, my whole body stiffened up and I was unable to speak. Another moan escaped my lips and this time a much louder one. I felt a bit of wetness on my belly, it must be the precum, I thought.

"You love this but you are too much of a sissy to admit it. You could have easily pushed my foot away but you didn't. You are a sissyboy, Eddy, I am just helping you bringing out your true self" she said again with that familiar smirk.

Yes I could have pushed her foot away, hell I could even do it now, but my mind was too far away. I bet no guys can ever think straight when his dick is rock hard and being smothered by his sister's foot. I felt a shred of anger boiling inside me but unable to get it out. I felt another foot rubbing the inside of my thighs. I looked across our table to see if anyone noticed us. My body was growing weaker and weaker. I could feel myself closing in to cum.

"And what did I tell you about you calling me Sarah. Should I do something more just to make you remember?" She asked in a confident tone.

"Please, please Miss Sarah...stop this... I am sorry..." One of her foot rested on top of my balls while the other rubbed my cock along its length.

"Hehe, you look so cute. Maybe one day I will dress you up like a little girl...although you would still have that pathetic clit between your legs. Now little Eddy, this can end in two ways, You can either walk away now showing off that obvious bulge and wet spot to everyone in here or you will cum now all over your dress and I will help you get to the restroom without anyone knowing what a sissy you are, so what is it?"

She again let her foot rest on my cock still crushing it with her heels and waiting for an answer. All I could think of at the moment was about getting off. The pain, the humiliation was too much of a turn on and there was no way that I could have turned away from it. I just nodded at her wanting her to go on.

I don't know why she didn't insist me for a straight forward answer. She didn't say anything either. She just smiled at me, it was not a sly smile, it was a caring, knowing smile. With that she slowly decreased the pressure on my crotch and started rubbing my dick at a much higher pace. My moans grew louder and consistent as I got ready to cum.

"Ohh...mmm...yes...Mmmmmmm" I moaned as ropes of cum blurted out from my cock soaking up my shirt and inners. My body was shaking as jolts of pleasure ran through my spine. My legs felt week and I leaned in with my hands to regain balance.

It took a few minutes for me to recover during which my mom returned from the rest room. I slowly gazed down to see the extent of damage. The lower part of my shirt was completely wet and it was dripping down to my inners. I did shoot out a very large load and I could feel the wetness all round my groin. I moved closer towards the table and just hoped my mom wouldn't notice anything.

"How do you feel now, Eddy?" My mom asked.

Her sound echoed through my ears as I quickly snapped out of the trance. "Much better, mom" I said quickly wiping away some sweat from my forehead.

"Ok then, finish up the food. I need to buy some stuff and Sarah you are coming with me, I might need some help with the things. Here, take this" she said as she handed me the money. Soon they were off to the nearby store my sister smiled as she walked away, her heels clicking the floor which just made me cum.

I managed to finish my food in a few minutes but the wet patch was nowhere near gone. There was no one there to help me and I knew that I had to take a chance. I covered myself the best with my hands and literally ran to the restroom. Even if anyone saw what I was hiding, I would never return to this place ever. I was thankful to God that the restroom was empty. I did my best to clean up and spent almost 10 minutes to dry myself.

Soon we were back on the road. I wondered how she was able to act so normal even when everything was going on. I was exhausted after all the action and slept throughout the journey. At around half past six, we reached our destination. It was a holiday cottage, not too luxurious but the scenery around more than made up for it. There was a sense of coolness and purity in the environment. We could also see a small pond nearby. It took almost an hour for us to get settled. The place had a large hall and two bedrooms, so naturally mom and dad took one and Sarah took the other. I was to sleep on the couch. The rest of the day went well as we had some food and went off to sleep.

I was laying on my couch, tired and hoping to hear some music when I got a text from Sarah.

"Hey sissyboy, want to have some fun?"

I was not going to give in this time. I had to fight back, show that I am the man here and she needed to respect that. I am not some toy for her to play with whenever and wherever she wanted.

"Fuck you, Sarah. You are so over the line. I said I was sorry for what I did but you made me do things, you humiliated me. This is too much now. You know what? I don't give a fuck. You can tell Mom and Dad whatever you want. You can't do this anymore." I typed it, paused for a moment and sent the text. I may not have said the same in person but sending a text was far more easier. I just laid there thinking what she would have to say about that. She would probably back off or that's what I wanted.

I was waiting for her text but in came numerous pics of myself laying on my back completely spent from having jerked off with a finger up my ass and finally there came a text.

"Now, Eddy. You can be my own little sissy brother or you can be a sissy to the whole world ;)"

Now she was blackmailing me. I had to find some way out of this and further I could never in a million years let those pics go public.

"This is not fair, Sarah. You are blackmailing me. I don't want to do this. Just stop playing with me." I texted back hoping that her rational mind would somehow feel bad for me and stop it, after all she was my sister.

"Oh my little brother is mad at me. You think I forced you into doing all those things but the reality is you enjoyed it as much as me. You wanted me to humiliate you. I could see it in your face. I don't want to blackmail you and I am not forcing you either, infact I will give you a way out. I will give you 15 seconds after reading this text to come to my room. If your little sissy clit is not rock hard, I will let you off the hook. Otherwise you will obey me and I will help you know how much of a sissy you are...don't waste time thinking honey, time is ticking ;)"

That was when I realized my cock was rock hard. Even after having come twice that day. My dick was throbbing hard in my pants and the more I thought about her offer the more it got hard. There was no time to cool off, I knew that I had lost even before I entered her room.

She was laying on the bed with an evil grin and ordered me to pull down my pants. It was as if she knew. I slowly tugged on my pants and pulled it down showing off my 5 inch cock in its full length and standing up. I lowered my face in humiliation. She was not forcing me, she just made me realize I was enjoying this. I blew my chance to get out of this. It was as if everything came to a standstill.

Sarah broke the silence "See that Eddy, I told you." She was giggling.

I couldn't come up with anything to say. I had lost all my resolve.

"Now that's decided, let's have some fun.

Come on, crawl to me like the bitch you are" she whispered. She was more serious now. Her dominating nature had returned. My cock twitched when I heard her. She got off and now sat on the side of the bed. I slowly lowered myself on to my knees and crawled towards her. The sound of my heartbeat echoed in that room. I stopped when I reached near her and just waited for her to say something.

"Good sissy bitch" she said caressing my hair. "I already made you cum twice today, it's time you return the favour. I want you to pull out your tongue and start licking my toes. Lick it clean."

I was shocked but I was too horny to protest. She was sitting there wearing a cotton nighty slip with side slits that let her beautiful legs out into the open and as close to me as it had ever been before. Her strong slender legs fascinated me. And I could feel my mouth beginning to water. I was literally drooling in front of her.

I took a huge breathe and slowly brought my lips closer and closer but just before i reached her toes, she pulled back her leg.

"You want to suck my filthy toes, darling? You know, I haven't washed my legs since morning. Come on tell me how desperate you are, beg for it." she said looking down at me. Her legs still remained close to my face and I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted it.

"Miss Sarah, please...please let this pathetic sissy taste your beautiful toes. I...I need it so bad...please let me" I managed to say. I was too horny to care about my pride. That was long lost even before any of these.

"Oh boy, you are so desperate, aren't you, ok go on...suck my toes, make it nice and clean."

As soon as she said that, I leapt forward and planted kisses all over her foot. I then pulled out my tongue and hungrily licked across her toes back and forth coating them with my saliva. Her feet had a musky scent and I was not disgusted, I was aroused. I was rock hard between my legs and naturally my hands went on to stroke myself.

"Eddy honey, are you touching yourself. You can't do that unless I say so. Should I punish you huh?"

I quickly brought my hands away, I didn't want to make her angry, I wanted to please her, worship her. I spent extra time running my tongue along the gaps in between her toes. Then I slowly pushed her toe into my mouth and began to suck on it. I swirled my tongue around her toe when I heard a distinct moan from my sister. I felt proud for making her feel good and doubled my effort.

I tried my best to fit her entire foot in my mouth. She responded by pushing her foot back against my throat. And for a moment she was literally fucking my mouth with her foot. I struggled to breath and strands of saliva ran down my mouth. I was so mesmerized by her foot, I always have been. And I wanted to give in everything I had for her pleasure. After doing it again for some time she offered her other foot and I continued with my work.

I spent almost thirty minutes worshipping her foot. My knees were starting to hurt but my cock remained as hard as ever leaking a bit of precum. I could hear my sister moaning loud and clear now. She was rubbing herself over her dress and panting hard. I was looking forward to see her getting off but just when I finished sucking her toes clean, she pushed me back firmly with her foot. I now laid there on my back when she came over and smeared her feet all over my face. My face was covered in my own spit and smelled like my mouth. She then knelt down beside me again caressing my hair. She was enjoying every bit of this and so was I.

"Open your mouth honey and keep'em wide open"

I quickly complied. There was something gratifying in obeying her. Everything felt much better. She then leaned forward and spat a long string of saliva into my mouth. She made sure that I caught all of it. I knew what I had to do and I slowly swallowed it with a loud gulp.

"Good sissy" she said patting my head, "now get out of here, you have made me so worked up...and you are not allowed to wash your face."

"Thankyou...thankyou Miss Sarah" I said as I got up and quickly left her room. I couldn't believe that I thanked her for what she did, but it came so naturally for me.

I thought about jerking off since I was so horny but decided against it. I wanted to obey my sister. I felt ashamed yet aroused for submitting to my sister. There was no denying of how I felt about the whole ordeal. I enjoyed it but I was still scared. Scared of what the future held. An eventful day had thus ended as I slowly dozed off to my sleep.

SissyAnne
SissyAnne
66 Followers