Humiliated by My Own Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and went to the bathroom. I noticed Sarah's room on the way. There was no light in her room. *She must be sleeping*. It was almost three now, as I laid in my bed unable to sleep. Angelica's words tantalized me to a great extend and was the only thing in my mind.

***

When I woke up, it was past ten. My parents had already gone to work. I just laid there staring at the ceiling as I recalled what I did yesterday.

What Angelica said was true and the more I thought about it, I became more captivated. I couldn't face Sarah and talk to her in person. That would have been too embarrassing for both of us. I could have left a text message but for some reason, I decided to leave a note. It felt more personal and serious that way.

After almost an hour of preparation and lots of mental stress. I final gathered enough grit to slide the note past her door. It said-

"I don't know why but I want to go back to where we left off, only if it's ok with you. - Ethen."

Yes, that's the best I could do. I wondered if she found the note. Would she be pissed off? I didn't know what to expect. I really wished she was out, I wanted to be alone and didn't want to face her for sure.

But all my doubts were answered when I finally got up. There was a note from my sister and along with it a light pink frilly knickers.

***

12