Humiliated Girl

Story Info
She's humiliated by tattoos.
1.5k words
3.22
73.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo32
jimbo32
13 Followers

My name is Jack and I have fallen in love with a friend of mine, Tina. The problem was that Tina was about to get engaged to her boyfriend, Steve. I never let Tina know how I felt about her and she only looked at me as a friend.

Finally I decided that I had to do something so that I wouldn't lose the woman of my dreams. I know it is weird, but I had to do something.

Anyway, I was at a bar and I saw Tina and Steve. I heard Steve get a page and he said that he had to home. Tina said that she was gonna finish her drink and go home by a taxi.

That is when I snuck up to the bar and dropped a date rape drug into Tina's glass. I walked away and watched her finish her drink from the other side of the bar.

I noticed that as she was leaving she looked woozy and that is when I made my move. I walked up next to her just as she was collapsing. I called a taxi and helped her inside.

I had the taxi driver take me to a run down motel and took her inside.

Once inside I stripped Tina and I couldn't believe how hot she was. She had the perfect body. Absolutely no fat, tone legs, firm C-cup tits and a tight ass. My favorite surprise was that she shaved her pussy bald.

I lowered my head and licked her pussy and relished the amazing taste. I spent the next 30 minutes eating her pussy and although Tina was unconscious, her body reacted and she came twice, pumping her pussy juice into my mouth.

Then I took out the tattoo kit that I brought with me. I had once worked at a tattoo parlor for a few months but I never told any one about it because I was ashamed of that job.

Anyway, I knew that I was about to ruin Tina's life, but it was the only hope that I had to prevent her getting married to Steve.

I carefully tattooed the words "ONLY NIGGER COCK ACCEPTED IN THIS PUSSY" across her stomach below her belly button. I made the letters an inch high and then I flipped Tina over so that her back was facing me. On the lower part of her back I tattooed the words "THIS ASS ACCEPTS NIGGER DICKS."

When I was done, I washed off my tattoo equipment and carried Tina into the shower and I washed her body. When I was finished, I toweled her off and dressed her in her clothes and called a taxi.

Since I live in the same building as her, I carried her to her front door and used her keys to let us inside. I placed her in her bed and then let myself back out and I went home.

The next day Tina called me crying and told me that she went out for a drink last night with Steve and then he got a page and left her at the bar and she blacked out and when she woke up she had disgusting tattoos on her.

I offered to come over and she let me inside and was crying. I hated to see her crying but I knew that it had to be done.

Tina showed me her belly and her back and I told her how horrible it was. Tina said that she had already told all of her friends and they all have treated her like a freak and they assume that some black dude raped her.

I suggested that she go to the hospital and get checked out but she was too ashamed. I told her that I understood and then I asked her if she had cum inside her pussy. We had never discussed sexual things before and she was nervous but then she said that she checked and it was clean.

Then I asked her if her pussy was sore, and she said no.

I convinced her that she probably wasn't raped but that someone simply tattooed her while she was drugged.

She was worried what Steve would do when he found out. She said that he would dump her.

I told her that if he didn't stand by her in this time of need, then she didn't need him anyway, and she agreed.

20 minutes later she was convinced that this was a sign that would test her relationship with Steve.

An hour later I was drinking a beer when the phone rang. It was Tina and she was crying again and she asked me to come over.

When I arrived, she was naked and crying. I put my arms around her and felt her firm tits on my chest.

Tina said that Steve took one look at her and called her a whore and a nigger lover and said that he never wanted to see her again.

I comforted her and convinced her that Steve was a dirtbag and that she needed a man who loved her for what she was. I told her that I was her friend and that I knew who she was and that I would never hold this against her.

I spent several hours each day during the next week with Tina comforting her. At the end of the week Tina called me crying, telling me that her family and friends have ignored her and avoided her and that I was the only one who cared.

She showed me her tattoos and they had scabbed over and she no longer minded them. She said, "I'll never be able to wear low-rise jeans or a bikini, but I am fine with my body."

I said, "Tina you have a beautiful body and you should not be ashamed of wearing what you want. Why not wear skimpy clothes at home?"

Tina kissed me on the lips and told me that she was falling in love with me.

I kissed her back and took her in my arms. We both stripped and I immediately went down on her pussy.

She asked me what I thought of eating a pussy and reading the tattoo.

I said that she tasted great and she should fantasize about being a whore. She accepted this idea and was soon begging me to fuck her slutty pussy.

I had never had sex without a condom before, but with Tina I knew that she would never fuck another man. I slid my unprotected cock into her pussy in one thrust and felt the tightest pussy of my life. I pumped her pussy for about 10 minutes when she came in a violent orgasm.

I made her get on her knees and I fucked her doggie style, looking at my tattoo work as I fucked her wet pussy.

I was in love and so was Tina.

I knew that I had power over Tina and for the next two weeks I encouraged her fantasy about being a slut who loved black cocks. I brought home a few large black dildos and she was happy. She begged me to fuck her with the "nigger cocks."

A week later I suggested that I take digital pictures of her and her dildos and not show her face.

She surprised me when she said, "crop it so that you can't tell that they are dildos. You know, make it look like a black guy is really fucking me."

When we were done, I uploaded the pictures, and most of them really looked like a black guy was fucking her. Tina surprised me again when she suggested that we upload the images onto the internet.

She said, "they don't show my face, so people will see my pussy and this black cock and the tattoo and thing that I was a white slut who loved black dicks.

The next day she wanted more pictures and this time she thought that we should take advantage of the tattoo on her back and use the dildos in her ass.

Tina confessed that she never let anyone near her ass before, so I used a lot of KY Jelly and took 40 pictures of the black cock in her ass. When I was done, I rammed my own dick in her ass and she said, "That black dick is so huge that it stretched me out so much that your dick doesn't hurt at all.

I fucked Tina in the ass for an hour and blew my load.

When I pulled out she begged me to take pictures of my cum oozing out of her ass and put the black dildo next to it so it looked like a black guy just fucked her ass and came inside her.

Tina and I got married and moved across the country and she has made new friends. Although she hides her tattoos in public, she wears clothes inside the house that show off her tattoos and we fuck almost every day and she loved her black dildos.

Tina's old boyfriend Steve got married and Tina sent him some emails of her fucking the black dildo and with the cum oozing out of her pussy and ass and those pictures showed her face.

jimbo32
jimbo32
13 Followers