Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son

Story Info
My mom becomes my LADY.
6k words
4.53
371.3k
615

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

I was nineteen and in my first year of college. I still lived at home with my parents. We didn't have a lot of money so living at home and working part-time while attending the local college had been my best option. At least, I was able to pay for my schooling and contribute a little money to the family budget.

Dad had never permitted Mom to get a job even though she had earned a degree in accounting when she graduated from college. Dad had always said no wife of his would ever work outside the home. He was the bread winner in the family. He made all the major decisions. I never really understood his attitude about that. I am sure our lives or at least our finances would have been considerably better over the years had there been two incomes.

Mom and Dad always seemed to get along pretty well and I thought their sex life must have been OK. I had often heard "night noises" coming from their bedroom as I was growing up. I had noticed, however, that during the past year or so those noises seemed to have become less frequent as well as of shorter duration.

Mom was still a very attractive woman and my friends often called her a milf. Of course, this angered me somewhat but I shook it off because I thought the same thing about some of their moms. Mom was only 39 so she was far from being considered "over the hill." She didn't go the gym or to a fitness center which I suppose was due to our somewhat limited resources. However, she did stay fit by jogging in the mornings and working out at home. She kept herself in very good physical condition, unlike my dad whose only form of exercise seemed to be beer can arm curls.

My mom, whose name was Sandy, was not super model beautiful but her face was very pretty and she had a dazzling smile. Her personality was bubbly almost to the point of effervescence. She had big expressive brown eyes which seemed to shimmer when she smiled. Her light brown hair was medium length which fell just below her shoulders but she normally wore it in a pony tail which made her appear much younger. Her breasts were not small but neither were they massive. She had nicely flared hips with an ass which was to die for and her legs were long and quite shapely. I suppose that was due to her daily routine of jogging and working out. Had she not been my mother I am sure I would have thought she was a milf. There is no doubt that many men and teenage boys thought she was hot, admittedly, including myself though I did not like to say it since she was my mother.

Upon entering the house one night after work, I could hear my parents yelling and screaming at each other. They were having yet another of their frequent fights. I decided to go get a hamburger rather than enter their zone of conflict having learned it was best to allow these things to run their course. Such episodes were not new. They were merely more frequent lately.

As I was about to leave, I heard my Dad say, "Fuck you, you little frizzy ass bitch. I don't care what you think. I'm the man of this house and I'll do as I damn well please. I'm leaving your pathetic ass."

Mom replied in a very tearful voice, "Please, Robert, don't leave. I'm so sorry. I'll change; I promise I will."

Dad seemed to constantly criticize her over what seemed to me to rather petty things such as what she had cooked for dinner or why his favorite shirt which he had worn the day before was not washed and hanging in his closet.

"Shut the fuck up cunt, I'm out of here. You should be more of a slut and then you might be at least half a woman. Good fucking bye," Dad yelled back at her.

I almost stayed but as I had heard their heated arguments before which were usually over by the next morning, I went to my car and drove away. I drove around for a while before finally stopping for a hamburger and fries. I couldn't imagine what had caused the uproar at home but I wanted to give it a little time to blow over before I returned. I wasn't physically afraid of my father or intimidated by him but I did not want to cause him give my mother any reasons for concern.

When I arrived at home about two hours later, the lights inside the house were off so I thought Mom and Dad must have ended their disagreement and gone to bed. Then I noticed Dad's truck was not in the driveway.

I slipped inside as quietly as I could but the door squeaked as soon as I opened it. I heard Mom ask, "Steven, is that you?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm sorry I'm so late. A couple of guys from work wanted to go out for burgers after we finished work so I went with them. I guess I should have called to tell you."

The light in the kitchen flicked on and Mom said, "It's OK, sweetie. Can we talk for a few minutes?"

"Sure, just give me a minute to put my stuff in my room," I answered trying to act as if I didn't know anything was wrong.

I put my things away and went back to the kitchen. I could see she had been crying so I asked, "Is anything wrong, Mom? Your eyes look as if you were crying. Where's Dad?"

"He's not here. That's why I want to talk to you," she said.

"He's not here, where is he?" I asked as if I was surprised.

"I don't know," she said. "We had a fight and he said he was leaving."

"It must have been some fight for him to do that," I answered. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"I don't really know how to tell you this but I stopped by his office today and I saw Daphne, his secretary, on her knees in front of him. She was su...su..sucking his penis. It was horrible. He humiliated me right in front of her. Daphne started to stop when she saw me but he laughed at me and told her to finish him to show me how a real woman takes care of a man. She took all of him into her mouth and in just a second or so she jerked her head back and he spewed his semen all over her face. Then she aimed his penis at her mouth and he spewed more and more semen into it. She turned her face to me while holding her mouth open so I could see the thick white goo inside it before she swallowed it. Then she opened her mouth again to show me it was gone. Daphne then looked up at Robert but spoke to me by saying that was how a real woman pleased her man." Mom said as she broke down into tears.

I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Steven, I know he's cheated on me before but never in my wildest dreams did I think he could be so cruel and demeaning to me even going so far as to let his little office whore belittle me. I have always tried to be a good wife to him and a good mother to you. I feel like such a failure. I don't know what to do. I have never worked anywhere. I don't how I can support you and me. I can't even prove he was unfaithful so I'm not sure how I would come out in a divorce." Mom wailed.

I took her into my arms in an effort to comfort her. "Mom, let's not worry about that right now. The semester at school will be over in a couple of weeks. I am sure I can go to work full-time and make enough to support us. In the morning, you go see a divorce attorney. I'll have a couple of friends from school try to make some surveillance videos of Dad and Daphne. You're my mom and it my turn to take care of you. You may have never worked but you're smart and you do have a degree in accounting. You may have to begin as an entry level bookkeeper but I am sure you can find a job. Together we will get through this," I assured her knowing that somehow we would.

Then I added trying to brighten her mood, "Just pull up your big girl panties and get busy. Don't let Dad drag you down."

"I should have known I could count on you, Steven. You are my rock," she said with a very weak smile.

"You're my girl," I said still trying to cheer her up.

She pressed her body firmly against me as she said, "Right now I only wish I could feel like a woman."

I tried to push her away but she clung to me as if she felt she would fall off a cliff if she let go. She was my mom but my cock began to harden as I felt her nipples dig into my chest like tiny spikes. 'This is my mother,' I thought. 'She's too weak and vulnerable.' I felt her hips grind against me. 'This can't be happening. This is wrong. Is my own mother trying to seduce me and use me for a revenge fuck?'

She looked up into my eyes before pulling herself up to kiss me firmly on the lips. She parted her lips and tried to slip her tongue between mine. She was my mother but my resolve was weakening rapidly.

She pulled back and I could see her eyes were almost glazed over with lust. "Please, baby, kiss me. Hold me close and kiss me like I am a woman. Forget you are my son and I am your mother. I know you are getting aroused. I can feel your erection growing and pressing between my legs. Please, sweetie, show me you love me. Make me feel like a woman. Make me your woman at least for tonight," she pleaded.

I had never had any real sexual desires for my mother before but somehow this was different. My nineteen year old hormones were kicking in and I did not know if I could hold them back. I had broken up with my own girlfriend only a couple of months before and I was horny. This woman in my arms, even if she was my mother, was obviously in as much need as I was for sexual relief.

Mom then pulled my arms from around her, gripped my hands in hers and placed them firmly on her tight ass. "Squeeze it, baby, squeeze my ass. I jog and exercise every day to keep my body trim and fit. I may not be a young girl anymore but I know I still have a good body and it's yours for the taking," Mom said.

"Mom, you are a beautiful, sexy, sensuous and desirable woman. If you were any other woman I could do what you want, but you are my mother," I moaned trying to overcome my own desire to ravage her as I felt her firm tight ass flexing against my trembling palms.

"Darling, please stop calling me Mom. Call me by my name, Sandy, at least most of the time. Call me almost anything else you choose just don't call me Mom, too often, and at least for tonight don't call me bitch, cunt, whore, slut or any other demeaning names. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'll do things I never did even with your father. Tell me what you want and it is yours. Please, baby, make love to me. I need you so badly," she begged.

I could no longer resist her. My resolve was completely gone. "Alright, M...M...Sandy, if this is what you really want then I will make love 'with' you but not 'to' you. I'll take you but as my equal partner. Is that what you want?" I replied to her.

"Oh My God, YES!" She screamed.

"Then instead of pulling your big girl panties up, I want you to take them off. Do it now." I replied somehow making it sound like a command.

Without hesitation, she pulled up her skirt, stripped her white cotton granny panties down her legs and kicked them to the side. "I'm not a slut but tonight I am going to act like one for you. No matter what else happens or how we feel tomorrow, tonight I am your Sandy and you are my Steven," she said just before she kissed me again.

This time I did not hold back from her kiss. We kissed each other like the lovers we both wanted so desperately to be for each other. We dragged each other out of the kitchen and down the hall. As I was about to pull her into my bedroom, she broke our kiss long enough to say, "No, sweetheart, please take me in my own bed and don't even think about using a condom. I want your seed deep inside every part of me and if we are too tired tonight then tomorrow I want you to shoot your sweet cream all over my naked body. I want to do everything I ever heard of or read about but I want to do them only with you."

When we got to the bed, we were both so engulfed by the flames of our passion we did not bother to unbutton anything. We pulled at each others clothing tearing the buttons loose and sending them flying all over the bedroom.

"I want the light on, Steven. Please turn it on? I almost always made Robert leave it off but I want us both to see everything. I love you for who you are but I want to fall in love with you. Please make me fall in love with you. I want to be yours as a woman. I'm supposed to be the one with experience, but you are only my second lover. Teach me how to please you," she told me.

I pulled my mother closer to me holding her tenderly while I savored every sensation of our of mutual rising passion. I had been with several girls. I had seen a lot of porn and read a lot of stories on the internet but I was not really sure how to teach her anything. I had never had the opportunity to have a woman actually yield herself to me with quite this much desire. She was acting like a young teenage girl who had only recently lost her cherry and now all she wanted to do was fuck.

I had to wonder what kind of sex life she and my dad actually had together. I remembered hearing them through the wall of this very room as I lay in my bed but their sounds had always been muffled and usually did not seem to last for very long. There had been a few occasions when I thought very briefly about my mother sexually and how she might look without her clothes but those thoughts were soon replaced by images of women I had seen on the internet or of girls I knew at school. This was totally different. Seeing her fully naked for the first time was incredible. She really was beautiful and girls half her age would love to have a body like hers.

She was no longer, Mom, the one who was always there for me. She was now, Sandy, a beautiful woman who seemed eager for me to take her and possess her as my own. I leaned back to look at her closely for the very first time. Her light brown hair was soft and silky and now spread out enticingly across her pillow. This was so different from her usual ponytail style way of wearing it. Her lovely brown eyes now appeared to smolder fueled by the fire of her rapidly rising passion. Her complexion was clear and showed almost no signs of wrinkles with perhaps the exception of some very faint lines near the outside of her eyes.

She licked her lips which were soft and full. She drew in a deep breath as I glanced down at her chest to see her breasts rising as she inhaled to expand her chest and make her breasts stand up even more than they already did. I thought it was a little strange that her breasts stood so tall and taut. There was almost no sag to them even though she was lying on her back. I reached over and squeezed her left breast finding it to be much firmer than any I had ever felt. I chuckled softly and asked quizzically, "You had a boob job?"

She blushed as she told me my father had insisted she get implants after she had weaned me and stopped lactating. He told her she needed to have bigger tits. As she told me this, I tried to imagine sucking the milk from them now. One of my fantasies was to suckle the breasts of a lactating women. She had told me she didn't want me to use a condom. Surely my mother didn't want me to impregnate her. We would have to discuss this but not tonight. I wanted too much too even think about that possibility.

I had never felt the breasts of a woman with implants but I liked the way they looked and even the way they felt so I said, "Well, knowing money was usually not so readily available all the time I think this was a very worthwhile investment. I think they are fantastic."

Looking further down her trim svelte body, I could see she had a very tight flat tummy. I continued to ogle her marvelous body. I knew I was ogling the body of my own 39 year old mother but she was hot and her body was fantastic. I noticed her pubic hair was trimmed a little along the sides but not much more. Perhaps I could persuade her to shave the sides and leave a thin landing strip down the center. I thought that give her an incredibly sexy look.

I had never really paid much attention to her body before. She always dressed quite modestly and still wore one piece swim suits. It suddenly dawned on me that my father must have viewed her as a "trophy wife." He wanted her to look trim and fit but he did not want too much of her body on display. I resolved myself to change that if I was, in fact, able to make her lady. Somehow thinking of her as my "woman" just wasn't good enough for her so I told her she would not be my woman instead she would be my lady.

I would also try to ease her into the idea of wearing much sexier lingerie and that damned one piece swim suit had to go. Damn, I was sounding like my dad trying to change her and we hadn't even had sex.

Mom practically melted against me when she heard my words. "Steven, baby, that is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me. I told you earlier I would do anything you want me to do and I will. I want to be your "LADY." I love the way that sounds but even more I love the way it makes me feel," she said to me as her eyes began to glisten with tiny tears. "Just tell me what you want me to change and I'll do it for you."

I guess she just opened the door for me to offer some suggestions of things I would like to see that were a little different from her usual behavior and manner of dress but I thought it would be best to leave her a way out should she have second thoughts.

This was becoming stranger by the minute. My mother seemed to be at least sexually submissive but apparently not to my father. Of course, I did not see him being a dominant alpha male. To me, he seemed more like an ill tempered bully who had no real power in and of himself. But I was just wet behind the ears teenager so what did I know about such things?

I decided to give my mother a little room to run and see where she was really going with this. In a matter of only a few short hours, she had gone from being my mother to leading me to think she wanted me to claim her as my woman. Something just didn't seem right but here we were naked in her bed ad it certainly appeared she was fully prepared to go as far as I wanted to take it with her. I had to give her one more little push.

"Sandy, I do not want to change you. I want you to become the lady you have always wanted to become. Just be absolutely certain this is what you want to do. It will never be exactly the same between us once you are fully impaled on my cock and my cum is flooding your womb. You are my mother but I am not my dad. When I take you, I will take all of you. You will be both my lady and my slut. If you are not prepared for that you had better stop now," I told her.

"Darling, tonight I don't want to be a lady. Tonight I want to be your slut but please don't call me slut," she said.

I rolled over to her and kissed her again. This time kissing her with all the passion I could muster. I had always loved her as my mother but now, it was time to love her as my lover. I wanted to claim her as my own but I did not wish to rule over as if she was merely a piece of property. My dad could have all the Daphnes he wanted. He had degraded and humiliated this incredible treasure for far too long. Now, I would show him what he had really lost but that would have to wait. Tonight I was going to do all I could to make Sandy mine forever.

"Honey, I think both of us may have a little difficulty with the 'slut' thing so for tonight let's make love with each other and hope we want to take it further after this. Oh, I'll have the locks changed tomorrow so we won't have any unexpected visits at awkward moments," I told mom as I suddenly realized my dad could walk in on us at any time. I was not concerned about tonight since I was quite certain he was with Daphne.

"Good idea, sweetie," she said while reaching down to wrap her tiny hand around my already rigid cock. "But I do want to do one very slutty thing tonight."

"What it that, darling?" I asked her.

"I want to suck you the way I saw Daphne sucking your father today. Please shoot the first of your sticky cream on my face and the rest into my mouth. I may not be able to take all of you in my mouth or throat but I'll try; and I promise I'll swallow your sperm. That is something I NEVER did for your father but Daphne made it look erotic when she did it in spite of how humiliated they made me feel. Can we do that, please?" Mom asked me.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers
12