Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy and Steven begin preparing for their future together.
5.3k words
4.62
84.2k
157

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

Pt. 04

Sandy and Steven begin preparing for their future together.

*

"Sandy, we haven't seen Aunt Karen ages. Why do you have this sudden urge to visit her?" I asked her when we got into bed after dinner. I was somewhat troubled as to why she had this seemingly sudden impulse to visit her sister.

"Your father always had a thing for Karen and tried many times to get her go to bed with him. That's one of the reasons Karen never liked him and why she always refused to come to see us. She is my sister and I miss her. We have always talked on the phone, but that is just not the same as talking face to face. I'm deeply in love with you, Steven, and I really need tell someone else how I feel about it. My sister is the only person I know I can talk to who won't condemn me or pass judgment on me for it. If you were the boy next door people might call me a cougar, but you are my son so it is as if I am a leper" she answered.

"I understand, Sandy. I have the same feelings. I'm in love with you and I wish there was someone I could tell about it but there is no one I trust that much. Most people would see us as sick and perverted without even trying to understand how we feel. To them incest is simply wrong," I told her.

"Baby," she said, "I know how difficult this is for you but we will find a way to make it work. Please try to believe me," she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry, sweetheart, I love you and I'm never going to leave you. No matter what happens, we will be together. You are mine, Sandy, and I am yours," I said trying to console her.

"Thank you, darling, I love you so much," She murmured still trying to hold back her tears.

"How do you think Aunt Karen will react when you tell her about us?" I asked her.

"She'll be shocked and tell me how wrong it is, but in the end she'll be OK with it. This will not be the first secret Karen and I have shared," she said with a slight pause. "I may as well tell you... Karen and I used to practice kissing when we were teenagers and we felt each other up a few times but that is as far as we went. We did it so we would know what to do when we made out with a boy. I don't understand what is happening to me. I've never felt like this before. I love you and I love my sister. I want to find a way for us all to be together. She's been divorced for over two years. She has told me she isn't dating yet, but I'll bet she's to have a man again. I would love for you to be that man with or without me involved. You are a fantastic lover and I know Karen will love you almost as much as I do. Would you be alright with something like that? Would you like to have both of us at the same time?" Sandy wanted to know.

I did not want to commit myself even though the thought of a threesome with my mother and my aunt was really hot so I simply replied, "Let's think about it and see how things go. Right now I only want you."

"I know, baby, but I want you to do something for me. Let's role play. I want you to pretend that I am Karen and you are fucking her. Forget that I am me and that you want me. Just imagine I am my sister and my body is her body. Use her like you own her. Slap her ass, pull her hair, make her moan and beg...make her ours...I mean yours. Call me Karen while you do it," Sandy pleaded breathlessly.

Sandy was clearly in a different mode. She was horny and somehow I knew she was using the role playing as a ploy to get me to be more aggressive with her. She wanted me to be rough with her while she pretend to be someone else. In this case, that someone else was her own sister.

I had never done role playing and here she was directing the scene as if it was a movie. I could barely remember my aunt, but this was hot. This was erotic. This was sexy. My mom wanted me to totally dominate her while she pretended to be her sister. At this point, I did not care who she wanted to be; my cock was hard and she was a woman who wanted nothing more than to have her brains fucked out. If this was what she wanted then I was going to give it to her. Suddenly, I had a very kinky thought...one of these days I would pay her to 'act' as if she was a whore. Maybe she would like that.

"I love you, Sandy, but you asked for this," I told her as I flipped her over like a rag doll as I slipped into role playing mode with her. At this point, I had no idea how Aunt Karen liked sex so I decided to take it easier than I would have liked to in spite of what Sandy had implied. Much later, I would learn that Aunt Karen liked it really rough.

"Oh yes, my love, fuck me now and fuck me hard. Use me anyway you want for your own pleasure. Mark me, baby. I want Karen to see your marks on me and know you have claimed me as your woman," Sandy shrieked.

"Shut up, Karen. Suck my dick in your slutty little mouth," I commanded as I grabbed her hair and pulled face forcefully onto my cock ramming it into her throat without giving her time to protest or even take a breath. "Breathe through your nose you horny little slut. You want it rough so that's how you're going to get it.

I pulled back long enough for her to take a breath before wrapping my legs tightly around her neck. I clutched her hair and fucked her face with long hard deep powerful thrusts.

"Is this what you want? You want your young nephew to use you like a slut? You want him make you choke and gag?" I asked as I pulled out suddenly and slapped her face; not hard but with enough force to get her attention.

"Say it, dammit. Tell me you want me to own your body...to own YOU. Beg for what you want. Tell me what you are. I want to hear you say it," I screamed at her.

"YES! YES! YES! Make me yours! Please, Steven, fuck me. Fuck your mother's baby sister. Make me your slut. Use my body anyway you want. Mark me like you marked your mother. Claim me as your cunt. Please! Please! Please!" Sandy screamed while pretending to be her sister, my aunt Karen.

Then as suddenly as it had begun, Sandy switched roles. She no longer wanted to be Karen. Now, she wanted to be Mommy. This was becoming stranger by the moment.

"Yes, Steven, my darling baby boy, flood your mommy's womb with your hot seed. Saturate my fertile eggs with your creamy baby making juice. I want it all. Call me Mommy," she moaned deliriously as she reached down to stroke my turgid cock while spreading her legs wide open for me.

I had not called her Mommy since I was a very little boy, but now my mommy wanted me and I wanted her. She rolled onto her back and guided the head of my cock into the mouth of her soaking pussy. I slammed it to the depths of her fertile womb with one powerful driving thrust. It was as if it was a battering ram and I was trying to breach the gate of a medieval castle. She was tight, but her juices were gushing like oil from an uncapped well. I felt almost no resistance as I plunged inside her. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be bred.

I have no idea how many times I thrust my cock in and out of her, but suddenly she screamed and her body convulsed as she reached her orgasm. That triggered my own instincts and I emptied my cum laden balls deep inside her womb at almost the same moment.

"Oh God, Mommy, take my cum. Take all of my cum. Milk it from your baby boy. Give us a child...our child!" I screamed at the top of my lungs not caring even if even neighbors could hear me.

"Fuck," She moaned as she gasped for breath, "if I wasn't pregnant before, I know I am now. It felt like your cock reached my throat from the inside and I can almost taste your cum. I'm not losing one drop of your precious baby making sperm." She grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her hips while crossing her legs tightly after my flaccid cock slipped out of her and I rolled onto my side.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. "I love you, Mommy, my little angel slut," I said with a smile.

She giggled and replied, "I hope we have twins."

"Fuck you and your giggling, Goldie Hawn," I said with a laugh.

"Fuck you, you mother fucker, you've knocked up your own mommy and she loves you for doing it," she replied with yet another giggle.

"I can hardly wait until your belly starts to swell and your breasts fill with milk. Even after your ween the baby, I may continue to nurse on your delicious tits to keep you producing milk for me as long as you can," I told Sandy.

I could hardly wait to actually taste it. I had read that it could be very painful for a woman when she needed to have her lactating breasts milked. I don't know why but the thought of nursing on her milk laden breasts was very erotic. God, I loved this woman even more than I ever imagined I could. At this point, I didn't care what happened as long as we could be together. I wanted nothing more than to build a new life for us and our baby.

"I guess I got away from our role playing about you and Karen, but I am serious about you having her and your cousin Rachel if we can make that work. I know it's strange, but I would love for the four of us to be able to be together as a loving and sharing family. I know we could all be very happy together," Sandy confided.

"There is one more thing, darling," Sandy added," I want to consider taking Daphne away from your father. You could get her pregnant and we could take her with us when we move. I'll bet those big tits of hers could produce enough milk to keep you and a baby filled for a very long time and it would serve your father right for you to have her."

"You are evil," I replied.

"Well, I don't really like her, but she is young and she's quite pretty. I know she can suck a cock because I saw how she did it to your father. I'm pretty sure she doesn't really love him so we could probably persuade her to come with us. I guess I am evil but, to me, the ultimate revenge against Robert would be to send him an 'anonymous' video of Daphne eating my pussy while you are fucking her hot tight ass with both our bellys both swollen with your babies. At least think about doing it for me," Sandy told me.

"Sweetheart, if that is what you really want, I'll think about it," I told her but I was sure the last thing she wanted would be to have Daphne around us all the time and I didn't actually want Daphne. I had to admit she was hot, but I knew Aunt Karen and Rachel would be much better choices for both Sandy and me. They all looked so much alike that Having all three of them would almost seem like having triplets as lovers.

Aunt Karen and Rachel were family and a polyamorous relationship between the four of us could be a very good thing. We could all move away and start a business, perhaps a vineyard and winery in another country. Maybe we could buy an existing vineyard and keep most of the existing staff to run it while we all learned how to operate and manage it.

I could not help but wonder what was going through Sandy's mind with all the references she had made about me being with other women. Did she really want this?Where was this actually going to lead us? My thought of a little fuck bunny for us was more of having a cute young woman from wherever we moved, but I had to agree with Sandy. Daphne actually was quite pretty and Sandy had seen her deep throat my dad so we knew she could suck a cock. Daphne she did have a great ass and big tits, however, I preferred tits about the size of Sandy's. Perhaps I should help her extract her version of revenge but this was not the time for me to consider that.

The thought of having Aunt Karen and Rachel with us was much more intriguing to me than having Daphne. Sandy seemed to intent upon Aunt Karen becoming involved with us, but I was not so sure about how Rachel might react. Based upon my experience with girls my own age and now with Sandy I was sure Aunt Karen, who was a more mature woman, would be a much better lover than her daughter, Rachel. Still, I really didn't know either of them very well so I thought it would be best to let Sandy handle that part herself.

"I hope you will give it very serious consideration, Steven. I know I'm being vindictive, but you fucking my sister, whom your dad could never get, and you taking his girlfriend from away from him will really make me feel much better," she told me.

"Sandy, I love you and I want to please you in every way I can, but I am going to draw the line here. I am not going to seduce Daphne. She is young, pretty and hot but I don't want her. I know you want revenge against Dad and so do I, but sex is not necessarily the best way to go about it. Let's build an iron clad case against him and hit him where it will hurt him the most, in his bank account. Make him give up a huge cash settlement and pay you a substantial amount each month as alimony. Make him remember every month how badly he fucked up. Of course, the alimony payments would end if it became known that you had remarried. We have so many things to consider but we need to be cautious. As for Aunt Karen and Rachel, yes, if you want them with us then I am all for it," I told her.

"You're right, Steven, I am being petty when there is much more to be gained by being thorough and methodical in our approach. I guess the fantastic sex we've been having is clouding my judgment," she said in agreement.

"Thanks, honey. You are the only woman I want or need right now. There may come a time when we bring another girl into our life, but now is not the time for that. If you want to be with another girl, I am OK with it and I hope you can get Aunt Karen to play with you. I just want you to understand that you, Sandy, are my girl," I stated again to assure her I meant what I had said.

I knew that in the late stages of her pregnancy I might want or need another girl, but somehow I believed Sandy would be much more fragile and unsure of her sexuality at that time and might not be quite so eager for me to be with another woman. I was in love with Sandy as my mother but I was also in love with her as a woman and I certainly did not want to hurt her emotionally. She had already had enough of that.

"Sandy," I said, "I want you to go visit Aunt Karen alone. I think it will be best for you if you do not have any outside distractions or influences while you are there. Please do this for me or rather please do this for us. Go to visit her alone. I have work to do here."

"Baby, I'd like for you to be with me, but I am sure you are right and I will go by myself. Will you be alright here by yourself?" Sandy wanted to know.

"I'll be just fine as long as you come back to me, my beautiful sexy lover. Just go and have a good time with you sister. I'll be here waiting for you when you return. If I get too horny I'll go out with a little college cutie," I laughed and told her teasingly.

"Asshole," she giggled as she punched me on my arm. "I guess you think this old ladies aren't enough for you. You'd rather have some hot little bimbo than me and possibly my sister at the same time. Well, mister, you're going to get it all if I have my way about things. You'll get two older women and one hot little babe all as your very own. Me, my sister, and your cousin will be all you could ever want."

"Perhaps sometime later I will take both you and Aunt Karen at the same time and then make you both watch while I ravage my cousin, Rachel, but for now, my sexy Sandy, you are all I want," I replied.

"That would be really hot. You will have your own little family harem. I'm going to make sure of that," Sandy said staying true to her real role as my little angel slut.

"I'm in love you, my darling. Can we go to sleep for a little while? I want to give your sperm a chance to work their magic on my ovaries. I am really looking forward to carrying our baby. When we wake up, I'm going to suck your cock until your nuts collapse," Sandy said as she snuggled closer to me and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "We're going to have a wonderful life together, my love," she murmured softly as she fell asleep.

I felt as if I had been on a roller coaster for the past couple of days. As much as I wanted Sandy to be with me, I wanted more to have some time alone to think. I was really uncertain about everything that had happened so far. Falling in love with my mother, making her pregnant, thinking of moving overseas with her and her telling me she would like for us to share a girl possibly even her own sister as well as her niece was just too much for me to process at one time.

For some strange reason, my thoughts drifted to my cousin, Rachel. Why was I thinking of her? I hardly knew either Aunt Karen or Rachel. At this moment, I wanted no other woman other than Sandy. I held her close to me, knowing she had given herself to me totally. She had granted me complete ownership of her and the treasure of her birth canal, the place from which I had emerged into the world. There was something incredibly erotic about that. I drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, I was awakened by the stirring of my cock. This time it was by the gentle caressing and stroking of Sandy's soft warm hand. 'She's insatiable, but I love it,' I thought, hoping it would be like this forever. Of course, I realized, as is the case in most relationships, it would be come less frequent after a while. Perhaps, having three women was a very good idea.

'Surely, they wouldn't all have a headache at the same time," I mused to myself.

Sandy was smiling when I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. I could so easily get lost in her eyes. "Darling, I wish you would reconsider going with me to visit Karen, I would really like to have you there with me when I tell her everything that has happened. Your little angel slut needs you," she whispered.

"Sweetheart, with both Dad and Daphne out of town, this is the perfect time for Seth to install the hidden video camera in Dad's office. We will not have to be in a hurry so Seth can make sure there is almost no chance of the camera being discovered and we can test it thoroughly in order to get the best quality. It's just too bad we can't put one in Daphne's apartment as well, but we can't have everything I suppose. You go on and spend some time with Aunt Karen and Rachel while I attend to things here. Besides, it might be very awkward for everyone if I was there with you. I will stay here. Get Aunt Karen on board with us and then the two of you can work on Rachel. You've gotten me into this and I want the four of us to all love each other," I replied to her.

She pouted like a little girl as she told me she would do as I suggested but she would be miserable without me. I assured her she would not be alone in her misery and after this we would never be apart for any longer than necessary.

She smiled while saying, "That is the way it should always be for us. Since you will being staying here, I will leave early in the morning. It's about a five hour drive each way."

"Just be sure you call me when you get there or if anything should happen along the way," I told her then I added, "don't be angry with me, but the pictures I've seen of Rachel make me want her. She looks so much like you and Aunt Karen it will make me imagine what it would have been like to be with you at that age. Don't get me wrong, you are beautiful, hot and sexy, but thinking of being your lover when you were 18 is a total turn on for me so if I do get the opportunity to fuck Rachel I will imagine she is you."

"Steven, that is so sweet. If I knew you would not be busy with the camera thing I would be on the phone will you the entire way or at least as long as the battery in my phone lasted. This is the first time I have gone on a trip alone in many years. You father would never let me go out of town without either you or him being with me," she said with sadness in her voice.

This made me realize just how much my dad had attempted to control every aspect of her life while doing exactly as he pleased about the things he did. I told myself I would never do that to her. It was time for her to become a much more independent and happy woman. I guess it was my male ego but I wondered how I would feel if she wanted another man. Could I accept it? I really didn't know.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers
12