Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 10

Story Info
Destroying Tracy's husband with video evidence.
8.3k words
4.7
67k
110

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers

Destroying Tracy's Husband With Video Evidence

A few days later, my friend Seth called me. He sounded very excited as he told me he had exactly what I needed as evidence against Tracy's husband, Blake. I asked him if he could bring the DVD from the surveillance video by the office to me. He said he would come by after his last class.

Seth got to the office about 4:00 pm. I decided to view it myself before I let Tracy and Sandy see it so I sent them home early. Naturally, they were very curious but agreed to go home. When I played the DVD on the TV in the office, I was shocked by what I saw.

Blake's mistress was a REAL Mistress and he was her eager, willing sub. She was dressed as a Dominatrix in black leather from head to toe...Corset, gloves up her arms, black fish net stockings, thigh high boots, a mask and a hat that must have belonged to a Nazi SS officer. She had Blake naked except for a dog collar and a leash. She led him around on his hands and knees like a trained dog.

After about 30 minutes, a man came in to the bedroom. Blake's Mistress told him the man was her Master and she made Blake kneel beside the bed. She asked Blake if he wanted to fuck her. He told her he did. His Mistress said she might let him after her Master was finished with her but he had to obey her every command. Blake eagerly agreed.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs for her Master but commanded Blake to suck her Master's huge cock to prepare him to ravish her. Blake looked hurt and reluctant until his Mistress struck him fiercely with the riding crop she held in her hand. Blake dived on the massive cock instantly and sucked it as if he was a whore.

When he got her Master fully hard and erect she commanded him to sit quietly and watch while a real man used her hungry cunt for his own pleasure. Her Master mounted her and pounded brutally into her hungry cunt. She screamed and begged him to do it harder and deeper. He thrust into her so hard I thought surely he would rip her apart but she just moaned and begged for more. Blake had tears streaming down his face as he tried to masturbate but she ordered him to just watch while she was used like a slut.

When her Master finally filled her hungry pussy with his copious load of liquid white fiery cream, he pulled out of her and watched his cum flow out of her stretched pussy onto the bed. She commanded Blake to clean her Master's cock and then eat the cream from her pussy. She told him if he did a good enough job she might let him fuck her. Blake eagerly followed her orders.

When Blake had finished his tasks, his Mistress told him he could fuck her but he had to get her Master hard again first. Blake went for her Master's cock instantly. When her Master was fully erect again, she told Blake he could fuck her for two minutes but he would not be allowed to cum and he had to take her Master's huge cock in his ass while her fucked her and her Master would use him for as long as he wished.

As soon as Blake slipped his hardened cock into her already violated and saturated pussy, her Master forced his massive cock into Blake's ass. Blake screamed from the pain as his Mistress struck him on the face with the riding crop. She laughed, told him to kneel between her open thighs and fuck her while her Master taught him the true meaning of submission.

"Fuck me you worthless slave and call me Mistress Katrina while you accept Master Olaf's mighty tool inside your pathetic sissy asshole," she ordered Blake.

"Y...y...yes, Mistress Katrina, your worthless slave will obey you," Blake cried with tears streaming down his face as his tight ass was forced open by the entry of Master Olaf's monster cock. Master Olaf showed Blake no mercy as he forced his cock into the depths of Blake's bowels.

Blake was fucking Mistress Katrina but he had no control over the rhythm of the sex. He was little more than an extension of Master Olaf's huge cock as it plowed into hiss ass forcing him into the gaping used cunt of his Mistress. Master Olaf clutched Blake's hips and skewered his mighty cock deeper and deeper inside him. Master Olaf brutalized Blake's tight anal opening relentlessly until he finally bellowed like an animal in rut and released his boiling seed into the depths of the dark chasm.

As Master Olaf pulled his cock out of Blake, he dragged Blake away from Mistress Katrina and spun him around in front of him commanding, "Clean my cock with you mouth, slave!"

Blake leaned forward to lick and suck Master Olaf's cock and balls clean of every remnant of the cum and brown streaks of shit left on it from the assault on his own ass.

When Blake finished, Mistress Katrina asked Master Olaf, "Shall I allow our slave to cum now, Sir?"

"Do as you wish with the sissy. I have to go now," Master Olaf replied.

"Very well, Master. I will go with you. Perhaps I will return later and let the slave come. Slave you will remain here and you will not masturbate. When I return, I shall decide if I will let you inside me again," Mistress Katrina stated.

"As you wish Mistress," Blake replied as he stared at the floor.

Master Olaf and Mistress Katrina left him there alone on his knees.

I turned off the DVD and thought about what I had seen. Neither Seth nor I said a word for a few minutes. Finally, I thanked Seth for the video. I also gave him $500 and told him we would get the video equipment from Blake's house in a few days. I burned three copies of the DVD and went home to Sandy and Tracy knowing we had enough leverage to put Blake right where we wanted him.

Blake was a prominent real estate broker in town and this video would ruin him should it get on the internet or be made public in some other way. A few of my friends who were studying computer science at the university could make that happen if it became necessary. I was sure Blake would roll over without putting up much of a fight in the divorce once he was aware of the existence of the DVD. He would call it blackmail but to me it was merely leverage and I intended to use it to Tracy's fullest advantage.

When I got home, the girls were waiting anxiously wanting to know what had happened. I had them sit in the living room and I put on the DVD for them to watch while I went to take a shower. After my shower, I joined Sandy and Tracy in the living room. They were jabbering like a pair of excited magpies.

"Steven, when we set this up, I thought we might get enough evidence to prove Blake was an adulterous husband and I would be able to get a great settlement in the divorce. I never dreamed it would be anything like this. I'm going to ruin that perverted asshole. I cannot believe what a sick little sissy boy he really is. I never saw this side of him. How do you think we should handle it?" Tracy asked.

"Ordinarily, I'm not really into humiliating someone but given how he treated you for all those years I think you should go for his jugular and let him bleed out. Let's get him to sign a divorce agreement without having attorneys present. I would like to meet with him personally, to show him the video and tell him we will only discuss the terms of the divorce with you, Sandy, me and him present," I told her.

"That sounds good but what about the terms?" Tracy asked.

"Let's take almost everything. Leave him with his car, his belongings and $10,000. He must also agree to move out of the state. You get EVERYTHING else. Go see your attorney tomorrow and have the agreement drawn up giving you all the remaining assets. I'll arrange to meet with Blake. I don't want him to know you had anything to do with making the video." I said to her.

"Why do you want me to give him $10000?" Tracy asked.

"It is best to leave him with something. I have a few other things in mind. I'll tell you about those later but you will love them. For now, let me just say we are going to give him something he will never forget," I answered.

"Darling, I do not know what you are plotting in that devious mind of yours but I do know it will good," Sandy said to me.

"I will let both of you know what it is in a day or so. There are still a few things I have to sort out to be sure it all works out for us," I replied.

"You are wonderful, honey, and I know you will do what is best for us," Tracy added.

"What's for dinner, girls? I'm getting hungry," I said nonchalantly.

"How about Thai cashew chicken? I can make that from scratch in about 30 minutes. If you want an appetizer, Steven, you can have Tracy while I'm cooking and me for dessert while Tracy cleans the kitchen," Sandy said with a giggle."

Tracy laughed and said, "Bring me some grape jelly. I want to lick it from Steven's big purple lollipop."

"You had better be careful, Tracy, that lollipop has a cream filling," I replied with a smirk.

"Just save some cream filling for me," Sandy said as she went to the kitchen.

Tracy got on her knees in front of me. As she pulled down my jeans to free my hardening cock, she looked up at me and said, "I can hardly believe the way Blake was acting in that video. I can't believe he was so weak as to let them do that to him. I love it when you fuck my ass and I love watching you fuck another girl's ass but, for some reason, I just don't feel the same about watching two guys together. Have you ever done that and are you going to do it to Blake?"

"No, subby slut, I have not and I do not intend to do it either. Now get busy sucking me," I replied as I gently slapped her cheeks with my turgid cock.

"Yes, Master Steven," Tracy said just before licking the swollen purple mushroom shaped head of my rigid dick.

"I am, however, thinking of making Blake watch while I fuck both you and Sandy. Would you like for me to do that?" I asked Tracy.

"Oh God, YES! Judging by the way he acted in the video I believe you could easily make him your little sissy bitch," Tracy paused her sucking long enough to say.

"I think having him watch the two of you giving me all of you will be quite enough and then you can simply dismiss him," I replied to her.

"Just promise to make me act like a complete slut and a total whore for you Steven. Show him what a little cunt I am for you. Use me for your pleasure while he watches his ex-wife serve her Master." Tracy said with a wicked smile.

"Be quiet and finish the blow job you little minx," I chided her.

Without a word Tracy wrapped her tiny fingers around my shaft and slowly pumped them up and down as she sucked more and more of the throbbing pole into her mouth and throat. She truly loved sucking my cock. As I reached down to squeeze her firm breasts and pinch her hard spiked nipples, she moaned while twisting and turning her tiny body to bring her pussy and ass to within reach of my mouth. She obviously wanted a 69 with me. My mind was a mass of confusion. I wanted Tracy's mouth but I also wanted her pussy and her incredibly tight little brown star. She really did not care where I took her. She belonged to me and whatever I wanted was mine to take.

I licked the sweet juices which flowed freely from her succulent pussy and probed the inviting opening with my eager tongue going back and forth from her puckering anus to the blossoming petals of her hungry cunt. She sucked wantonly on my turgid cock and wallowed her face into my churning balls. Tracy was such an eager and aggressive little fuck toy. I was anxious to make Blake sit and watch with hunger while this precious treasure of a woman surrendered herself to me as she never had to him and never would. Tracy was mine. She knew it and so would Blake.

I pulled her off my cock and pushed her forwarded until she was bent down upon the coffee table with her ass in the air. I guided my cock into her seething soaking pussy with one full impaling thrust. She wailed and moaned as I thrust in and out of her. Clearly, she wanted everything I could give her. She humped her hips back into me with wild abandon. I wanted her tight little ass. My cock was slick with the juices from her pussy and I was sure she could take me even without any other lubrication. I pulled out of her steaming hot cunt and placed the tip of my cock against her tight sphincter.

Tracy screamed as my steel hard cock forced open the tight rubbery star of her anus, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! DO IT! SPLIT ME OPEN! MAKE ME YOURS! I'M YOUR COCK SUCKING WHORE! I'M YOUR CUNT! I'M YOUR FILTHY BITCH! FUCK MY ASS! STRETCH MY TIGHT ASS TO FIT YOUR COCK! YOU OWN ME!"

I knew I was hurting her but I also knew she wanted the pain. Tracy was thriving on this. I grabbed her hair like the reins of a horse and power slammed my cock brutally in and out of her tight anal tunnel. At that moment, I felt like a stallion and Tracy was my mare. There was nothing sweet or romantic about this coupling. I was not concerned about her pleasure. I wanted only to empty my balls inside her and she wanted the same thing; to feel me release my hot sperm deep in her tight ass. My balls clenched and I released a torrent of my seed in burst after burst deep into the depths of Tracy's fiery hot bowels. I collapsed on her back utterly spent and totally exhausted.

"Damn, you two, I told you to save some for me. From the look of that orgasm it may take a week for Steven to recuperate," I heard Sandy say from the kitchen door.

"I guess we got carried away. Once it started, I couldn't stop and when I felt his cock in my ass I no longer cared about anything. The pain was exquisite. I don't know what is happening but I really love it when it hurts," Tracy managed to say between her gasps for breath.

"Well, pull yourselves together. Dinner is almost ready. I didn't get too fancy. It's just Thai cashew chicken with jasmine rice and pork satay with a dipping sauce," Sandy told us.

"For heaven's sake, Tracy, you little subby slut, at least clean his dick before you let him come to the kitchen," Sandy added with a smirk.

Tracy dived on my cock without even a thought of ass to mouth. Had Sandy waited a few more minutes, I am sure I would have gotten hard again from the ministrations of Tracy's talented mouth and tongue. I was well pleased with both of my "wives" and wanted to keep them both well satisfied.

During dinner, I explained to the girls my plan for handling Blake. I was going to have him meet me at the office after business hours to discuss some things I knew about Tracy which might help facilitate their divorce. I was sure he didn't expect me to have such vengeance for him as I did.

I was also sure I could make him understand he would be publicly humiliated, scorned and financially ruined in an open court divorce and the video would go viral should he refuse to sign the divorce agreement. At least, by doing things my way he could leave town quietly and with a little dignity. Hell, he could even take his little slut Dominatrix with him, if she would go now that he was in financial ruin. She might actually go along for the ride long enough to help him spend the $10000 he would be getting from Tracy.

This was small town southern USA. The folks here do not forgive easily and they never forget. Cheating of one's wife was tolerable in the "old boys network" until you got caught. Getting caught on video as a sissy boy and being butt fucked by a man was inexcusable by any standard. The penalty for this was far worse than being shunned in an Amish community. Blake understood this very well. He would lay down like a whipped dog.

I told Tracy to have two of her closest and most trusted friends available to sign as witnesses to the divorce agreement. Sandy was a notary public so she could make it nice and legal. I would also send Seth to Blake's house to remove his surveillance equipment while Blake was at the office with us.

The next morning when Tracy went to see the attorney and have the divorce agreement drawn up. I told her to just have the attorney draw up the papers as I had instructed and leave the rest of the details to me. The less everyone knew about my methods, the better it would be for all concerned. I called Blake and told him I needed to talk with him about something I knew about Tracy. He pressed me to tell him about it but I told him we needed to talk face to face. He agreed to come by my office at 5:30 that afternoon. I had Sandy and Tracy leave for the day at 4:30. I wanted to read the divorce agreement before Blake arrived in case everything was not perfectly clear.

When he arrived, Blake was a little arrogant and huffy thinking he was in control. I was polite and offered him a drink which he gladly accepted. When he wanted to know what I could tell him about Tracy that would help him with the divorce, I told him I had a video he might find very interesting. I turned on the DVD player and let him watch his own performance. As soon as the video began to play, his face got red and he began to tremble...more from anger than from embarrassment I suspected.

"Where...how did you get that, you piece of shit? I'll kill you for this," he exploded.

"Sit down, sissy boy, the only thing you are going to do is listen. Then you will do exactly as I tell you to do or that video goes viral on the internet and certain 'still' photos from it will be headline news in the local newspaper and on the nightly news on television. My suggestion is for you to sit down, shut up, listen and do as I tell you to do," I told him in a very calm but commanding voice. I knew he was, by nature, submissive and I intended to exploit that. I also knew he had no other choice.

"OK," he said with still a bit of arrogance in his voice.

"Blakesy," I said rubbing in his sissy boy nature, "here is a divorce agreement for you to read. In a few minutes, Tracy and my mom will be here with two witnesses. At that time, you will sign the divorce agreement. PERIOD! There will be NO negotiation nor will there be any time for you to think further about this. This is your one and ONLY opportunity to end this with some semblance of your pathetic dignity intact. Now read the agreement and tell me you understand and that you will sign it. If you do not, you will feel that the earth has opened up to swallow you and the wrath of God has descended upon you. Do you understand me?" I raised my voice as I spoke to him to drive it home that I was in control not him.

"B...b...but I...," Blake started to say but I interrupted him.

"Shut up and read, bitch," I commanded more forcefully as I glared into his rapidly shrinking eyes.

"Yes," He said weakly.

"Yes what, slave?" I demanded.

"Yes, S...," he was about to say until he saw my eyes narrow in anger. He quickly looked down and replied, "Yes, Master."

Blake read the document in silence. He reminded me of a rat trying to find it's way out of a maze. He did not know there was more to come as this little drama played out. When he finished reading the document, he looked at me.

"What is your decision, Blake?" I asked him.

"I will sign it, I really have no other choice," he replied in utter defeat.

I called Tracy and told her to bring everyone here immediately.

The girls had all met in the parking lot just after Blake arrived and they were inside the office in less than two minutes. The signing went very well with very few words being spoken by anyone. I thanked Tracy's friends, Donna and Marie, for coming and they left the office.

Tracy took off the coat she was wearing. She was dressed for a night on the town as a party girl. Her dress was scarlet red and skin tight with a slit from the hem almost to her thigh. The vee neckline dipped almost to her navel and the back scooped low enough to almost reveal the cleft between the cheeks of her ass. She had on flesh colored silk stockings and red patent leather stiletto pumps with 5 inch heels. She looked like a high class hooker.

Sandy was almost a mirror image of Tracy except her matching outfit was as black as coal. Individually, they were stunning but together they were awesome.

OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers