Humiliating Hand Job

Story Info
An ex-girlfriend puts a clever twist on a sexual encounter
2.4k words
4.21
137.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale begins on a warm summer night. I had been out drinking with a group of friends, one of whom happened to be an ex-girlfriend. We always seemed to cross paths about every six months. This was a good thing for both of us, since we always shared a lot of laughs and usually ended up having passionate and intoxicated sex by the close of the night.

Tonight was no different as we had lost most of our friends by about midnight and made our way back to her place. We stopped and kissed several times along the way to her bedroom. She popped in the kitchen and uncorked a bottle of wine. It wasn't like we needed anymore, but wine seemed to always be a part of this routine.

In her bedroom we went, I sat on the bed sipping the wine and feeling that familiar comfort of arousal. She put on some tunes and lit a few candles to accent the mood. She jumped on the bed in a playful manner and pushed me back while removing my shirt. We began a deep kissing session that lasted for several minutes. She then took my right hand and stretched it to the edge of the bed post. With her other and she grabbed a fuzzy handcuff that was attached to the bed and slipped my hand through and swiftly tightened it.

Surprised by her move and the introduction of this new toy, I looked her closely in the eye to try and get a read on her thoughts. She merely smiled and repeated the process with my left hand. I figured she was in the mood to be in control and to be on top. In which case, she would hear no complaints from me.

She climbed up to begin unbuttoning my jeans. It felt good to lie there with her in control. The vulnerable comfort in not knowing what she would do next. She grabbed my jeans around the waistband and gave a fierce tug that took them down to my knees. It reminded me that she had some uncertain act planned and it further aroused my sexuality as well as my curiousity.

She stood up at the end of the bed as she gave my jeans a final pull. I lie there only in my briefs, with a hard erection straining to get free from this last item of clothing.

She threw the jeans to the floor and headed towards the bathroom. She returned shortly, now wearing only a very sheer bra and matching panties. She was a natural redhead with short hair. She stood about five feet six inches tall with a very womanly figure. Her breast were full and beautiful and the sight of her neatly trimmed pubic hair beneath her panties pushed me farther into arousal. I couldn't wait to get my mouth around her breasts and my hand under her panties.

As she climbed on the bed and straddled herself on all fours above me, I noticed she had a bottle of lotion in her hand and sat it on the nightstand next to the bed. I thought to myself that I was about to get a massage along with great sex. Turns out that was a mistaken thought.

She smiled and kissed me several more times before asking me, "Would you like me to rub lotion on your prick and give you pleasure?"

I did not hesitate as I shook my head yes. The way she looked and felt across my body made me even harder than I was earlier. She moved down my body and kissed my chest and stomach, putting herself into a position to remove my last item of clothing. Again she pushed her fingers under the waistband and gave a good tug. The waistband caught briefly on the head of my penis and let it go with a snap against my stomach.

I enjoyed the feeling of having her remove my clothes as I lay there exposed for her inspection. She dropped my briefs on the floor and climbed back up the bed. She grabbed my cock with her hand and gave it a few strokes. She than matter of factly said, "Come on, you can get harder than that for me."

With that I tightened the muscle in my cock, it jumped slightly in her hand and made it feel harder to the touch, if only for a second or two. She smiled at me and said, "That is better, but let's make it real hard."

Her hand released my throbbing member and slid to the base and held it straight up to the sky. She lowered her head and took me in her mouth. Not in a light playful teasing manner, but by completely surrounding it with the warmth of her mouth.

I let out a gasp and thrust my hips forward slightly to savor the hardness of my erection within her mouth. She meant business as she took me in and out in full wet and warm strokes. I felt that warm tingle that I would cum soon if she kept this up, but I stayed with her every stroke as I felt a slight bit of pre cum ooze from the head of my penis.

She stopped suddenly after only a minute or so of this exquisite pleasure. She stroked me slowly with her hand using the wetness that lingered from her mouth as lubrication.

She asked, "Are you ready for the lotion?"

Engulfed in the pleasure I shook my head yes once again. She leaned across my naked body as she reached for the lotion. Her nipples poked firmly through the sheer material of her bra as they hung heavily from her petite frame. I felt another surge from my groin muscle. I imagined that she might even let me cum on her boobs when I was ready to explode.

Sitting back upon the bed indian style she opened the lotion and squirted a generous portion on my cock. I glanced at the way her panties revealed so much of her sexy hips, sighing in the anticipation of pleasure she was about to give. She closed the lid and sat the bottle on the other side of my body. I felt the warmth of her hand slowly began to rub the lotion over me.

With my member saturated in lotion she began to stroke me firmly up and down. She was almost business like with her motions. Her deliberate movements were a sure sign that she wanted me to cum and cum fast. I felt a slight urge that I might be cumming soon, but I kept my concentration and slowly regained my control. I wanted to enjoy this act and I let her know the extent of my pleasure with a few groans.

She continued to stroke me firmly and consistently for about a minute or two. I would occasionally look down and watch her hand running up and down the length of my shaft. It was difficult to know which motion felt better, when she stroked up or when she stroked down, because she moved with such a steady pace. I closed my eyes and lay my head back on the pillow. The consistency of her rhythm was pushing me to the edge fast, so I concentrated harder on trying to make myself last as long as possible.

Then suddenly she just stopped. I opened my eyes, thinking she was reaching for more lotion but it it really didn't feel like she needed any more at the moment.

She was looking at me deviously, then I asked "Why did you stop?"

She calmly replied, "Because we are going to do things a little differently than you think."

I said, "That's fine. What do you have in mind?" Hoping it was something more erotic than my imagination could come up with.

Her response was simply this, "In order for you to get your prick stroked any more, you will need to open your eyes and lean forward. And I don't mean just lifting your head off the pillow watching my hand stroke your cock. I want you to try and put your chin on your chest. And for every inch your head starts to tilt back, I will stroke slower and softer. I will also certainly stop if you dare move your head back to the pillow."

Not certain of her reasoning, I looked her with a questioning look on my face. I started to think that maybe it would get her off some by having me watch her. I soon replied, "Okay..." with a hesitation in my voice.

She then continued, "Secondly I want you to get a taste of your own medicine..or should I say your own semen. When you are ready to cum I want you to keep your chin on your chest, then I am going to point your prick right at your own face and let you blast away."

"No way!" I said

"Fine," she retorted, "we can just undo the cuffs and you can go to bed without the joy of shooting your load."

I thought for a moment and she was right. I would have a huge set of blue balls after coming this far. And I was intensly more aroused by this unusual form of humiliation that she had so cleverly come up with.

I said to her, "Okay, here is the deal. I want you to finish what you started but I don't want any of it getting in my mouth."

Her reply was, "You don't get to make any deals tonight. Besides, I never said you had to take it in your mouth, I just want to feel what its like to have cum shot all over you face. Every time we get together for sex, you always pull out of me and cum on my face or on my stomach. I think it is time you find out what that feels like."

I layed back and sighed as she grabbed the lotion bottle once again. I was trying to figure another way out of this, when it came to me. As soon as I start to cum I will just lay back real fast and she won't be able to get very much on me.

She squirted another portion on me and the ache in my cock to be stroked was very strong and very urgent. The intense pleasure returned quickly and I soon forgot my part of the agreement. With that I felt her hand stop and she said sharply, "Get your chin on your chest and watch!"

"Aaahhhh.." I groaned as I lifted my head up off the pillow. The strain was uncomfortable but the pleasure certainly took it away. She slowed down a bit as I realized my head was falling back. I leaned forward in a harsh movement and could almost feel my chin on my chest.

"There you go." she said.

I looked down at my cock as she stroked it with a nice firm grasp. I glanced briefly at her and the look in her eyes told me she was enjoying my impending humiliation. I looked back at my glistening prick in her hand. She then tilted the head so it was pointing directly at my face. It surprised me that the head of my dick was only about ten or twelve inches from my face. I could see the opening and I imagined my load squirting out and hitting me in the face.

I was embarrassed that she was actually going through with this. But she was pushing me to that point where I didn't care what she did, I just needed to empty my balls, even if it was all over my own face. Unknowingly my head fell back to the pillow as I was being overcome with ecstasy. I was snapped back to reality as she let go completely of my cock.

"Don't stop, please!" I said as I quickly returned my head to its position.

"This is your last chance." she said. If your head touches that pillow again I will stop for good.

I assured her it would not and thrust my hips upward in the anxiety of need. I needed to get her hand back on my cock and my load out of me.

She took her sweet time reaching for the lotion and applying another small portion on my enraged prick. I leaned forward hard as I watched her wrap her hand around the shaft. I felt the cum loosen within my nuts as she started to find that rythym once again. I groaned and thought momentarily about how it had been a few days since my last orgasm. Unfortunately for me I was going to cum a lot.

She stroked me like a machine, but still perfomed with a sensual manner. I watched her hand in fascination and felt that last bit of control start to slip away. I knew there was no stopping my fluid now. I began to groan as I felt my nuts begin to tighten, forging the massive load to its launching point. I looked at her and said, "Oh God...I am going to cum."

She quickly realigned the head of my cock back towards my face and grabbed the back of my head with her other hand. She must of known I would try and back out at the last minute and made sure to eliminate that option.

The sensation of her hand pulling my head forward sent me over the top and I began to cum. The first shot spurted out with such ferocity that it came out even before I expected it to. It hit me right in the upper corner of my right eye. I flinched it shut as the warm fluid ran over my eyelid. The next shot hit me right under the nose as I watched with my one open eye. The next shot landed just shy of my chin and put a streak of semen across my chest.

I thought I would be empty after that but I still felt a bit more on its way. She did not slow down her strokes, not even to watch the show. Two small bits squirted out over my stomach and I was about spent. With her final strokes, one last shot erupted. It caught us both by surprise as it scattered a bunch a drops across the entirety of my face.

She let go of my still rigid cock and I let my cum covered face fall back to the pillow. She gave out a giggle and said, "Now you know what it feels like to have a load of cum shot all over your face."