Humiliating Life of a Lotto Winner Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy wife accidentally penetrated.
1.8k words
3.59
45.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not get to see the PC Doc next time he came to the house. According to Stella his monthly visits were scheduled on a Friday. That's my busy shopping day.

A delight to see how happy my wife is with married life. She manages to hide her disappointment in having to do without sharing the joys of sex with me when in I'm in my rampant mood. It's a problem resulting from my stupidity with the coffee.

Our joint efforts had successfully helped Doc but only poor Stella suffered the consequence; her vagina forced wide open by his powerful prick. I felt a bit humiliated that my more modest equipment would now wander loose inside her. So no excitement for Stella and she suggested I should play with myself for a few weeks. Eventually all would be perfect again for us both.

Time passed and our loving relationship continued unchanged. Whenever I asked, Stella assured it would not be long before I could test my penis in her love nest.

A visitor, Percy came to stay one weekend to attend a physical training course at the local college. He's a friend of Stella's brother. She said Percy is a really nice young man, very tall and a keep fit fanatic.

That first evening of his stay, I came in from the kitchen after washing up the dinner plates. I overheard my wife asking Percy to show his muscles. Off came his shirt displaying rippling torso with prominent pecks. Stella fascinated, ran her hands over his chest. Reached up to squeeze his biceps. Her breasts squashed against him, nipples visibly pointing through the fabric of her blouse.

"You are so well developed," she murmured.

Percy looked across at me, said "Oh sorry." He pulled his shirt back on.

Could not think of the reason for his apology. We all settled down for a pleasant chat. They discussed old times together. I listened politely. Although obviously very fit, Percy surprisingly admitted to a sort of health problem. He is a sleepwalker. If it happened, we were warned not to awaken him. This is potentially very dangerous. He could turn violent or the sudden shock may give him a heart attack.

Quickly told him with some pride that I had no problem in that department. It took some thing special to wake me up once I dropped off to sleep.

Around midnight, we retired upstairs to our rooms. Stella declined a cuddle; soon we were both fast asleep.

I woke alone in bed during the early hours of the morning. Startled to hear sounds of curious rhythmic banging. I traced the noise to the big walk-in cupboard next to the bathroom. I could hear muffled cries.

I peeped through the keyhole, amazed to see a naked Percy pressing Stella up against the wall. Her short nightdress draped over his extended rigid prick, which plunged rapidly between her thighs.

As I opened the door, Stella whispered,

"Whatever happens don't wake him, remember the danger."

"Yes I know all about that but what about his prick, it's poking inside you," I whispered back with a touch of exasperation.

"No, not really, it's just rubbing along my outer lips. Push your hand down and feel for yourself.

"That's right Jessie. Now hold it level. We don't want any penetration."

My fingers worked around the rigid flesh; felt so strong like another pumped up muscle. As I pressed it down, Percy slowed to gentle thrusts. I eased him out when his balls stopped slapping Stella's thighs. In my hand, his long thin prick topped with an extraordinary huge bulb, which looked crudely abnormal.

My wife explained that she had found Percy completely naked in the cupboard. Her efforts to quietly guide him out failed. Then he'd grabbed and crushed her close in his powerful arms.

"Thank goodness you came Jessie and saved me. You're my hero. Lead the way back to our room. I will get him to follow. Come on let's get moving."

They followed me, side by side as if joined at the hip. Both gently collapsed together onto our king size bed. We discussed what to do next. Stella insisted poor Percy's interests must come first. She would make the sacrifice and stay with him through the night. I could enjoy a good night's sleep in the visitor's single bedroom.

"No arguments, you deserve your rest darling," she insisted.

When I woke in the morning, I could hear Percy in the shower. Stella slumbered alone in an untidy bed. My wife stirred to tell me that Percy had been peaceful all through the night except for about fifteen minutes. Stella seemed reluctant to continue. Eventually, she confided in me because I am the most understanding husband in the world.

"I had my back to Percy, fast asleep, he rolled against me. His penis, stiff as a poker went directly between my crack with the enormous knob protruding below my bush. His dangling things squeezed up on my ass. I started to push him away before remembering the danger if suddenly wakening him.

"I tried to stay calm and concentrated on making sure his long thing stayed tightly between my thighs, out of my vagina.

"It jerked in and out, at first slowly but then fast and so hard. So extraordinary and much later, he jetted out between my legs all over the sheets. That's all that happened. Percy turned over and stayed sound asleep until morning.

"I'm sure you think I did the right thing. What about you Jessie, did you have a good night? Hope you didn't play with yourself too much."

"No, no." I spluttered.

"That's a good boy. I like you to keep up your strength. I've got some good news for you. My vagina is starting to tighten. Maybe next week, you could test putting in your little thing."

Her words thrilled me. I put my arms around Stella and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Oh darling I do love you."

"Now, now Jessie, behave yourself. Pop down stairs and get the breakfast ready before you start your housework. I need a little rest".

Crack! She smacked me hard on my ass. Told me to get going or I would be in real trouble. Oh, my adorable wife is such a fun tease.

Vacuum cleaning through the house plus attending to three loads of washing kept me busy.

My wife lounged on the sofa watching television. I detected no panties worn under her tiny frilly blue skirt. Percy clad only in boxer shorts sat directly opposite with a perpetual grin on his face. Cannot think why he should be so happy.

Stella interrogated me as what domestic work I had done so far. She ordered the linen off our king size bed should go in the wash pronto. As commanded, I loaded up the washer in the utility room; that machine certainly running flat out today.

I left the two of them together and went back upstairs to finish the carpets. A little later, thought I heard a crashing noise and re-traced my steps.

The kitchen had turned into a disaster zone. Flooded with gallons of foaming water pouring down from the utility room. More astonishingly, my wife lay on the floor, pressed flat on her back underneath Percy's muscular naked body sprawled on top. I could not believe my eyes.

Stella yelled at me,

"Help me Jessie, can't you see what's happened."

Percy joined in,

"Not my fault really. Just an accident, don't blame me."

Getting closer, I realised the awful, alarming problem. They were coupled together with his prick disappearing up into her bush.

Decided this not the time for explanations. Later I worked out that this unusual accident obviously caused by the wet conditions.

Stella had started to fall over. Grabbed at Percy for support causing his shorts to drop down below his knees exposing Percy's full erection, stimulated by the sexy delights of the past hour seeing up Stella's naked thighs in that short skirt. Collapsing heavily on top of Stella, his stiff prick arrowed between her legs and instantly found its way inside.

The urgent worry related to the giant bulbous head of Percy's cock, stuck tight inside Stella. She shouted at me to get it out. However hard I yanked, the steely prick remained inside. I did think that Percy could try more to help. He didn't seem to be cooperating all that much.

My distressed wife yelled at me "Work at it – try pushing and pulling."

I squeezed it hard and harder, backwards and forwards against her slit. The shaft seemed to be getting hotter as it throbbed in my fingers. Percy grunted loudly as his body went into a spasm. The organ pulsated violently in my fingers as I made one final supreme effort.

Stella screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!"

The monster slid out wet and raw red, the big bulb dripping. Percy sank back on his knees with his weapon pointing up at my face. Suddenly the immense purple knob shot more sperm out into the air. I reacted instantly, quickly smothering the load with my apron. Embarrassed Percy struggled to his feet. Pulled up his shorts and staggered out of the room.

I tried to comfort my innocent wife, a very unfortunate casualty of horny Percy. Stella said in a furious raised voice that everything is my fault for being so lazy. I should have attended properly to the laundry. She pushed me aside and flounced upstairs to shower and change.

I felt it impossible to reconcile my acute humiliation. Surely, there could be no positives on such a calamitous day. After mopping up the kitchen, I attempted to take some small comfort admiring how clean and shiny the floor looked.

The atmosphere after Percy had departed our home remained icy for days. Only once did I dare mention that unfortunate wet floor incident. Stella told me it had opened up her vagina wider than ever. There is no chance of my thing being of any use to her for a long time to come.

For complete privacy, I locked myself in the garden shed to carefully examine my prick. In my opinion, perfectly shaped. It's a healthy cream colour, interestingly wrinkled ball sacs. No real bulb so my foreskin droops down nicely. Almost a full three inches long but with a habit of shrinking to almost nothing after a soak in the bathtub. Of course, at maximum erection it rockets to an impressive three and quarter inches of dynamite.

At that moment, I knocked down a pair of sharp garden shears, which fell brushing against my bare penis. They landed between my feet speared deep into the wooden floor. A close shave; I had narrowly escaped penile amputation. I wondered if this could be a lucky omen for my future sex life with darling Stella.

I felt so sorry for my sweet wife not being able to enjoy sexual fulfilment from my manly expertise. Promised myself that I would reward her with ruthless penetration as soon as her pussy recovered its compact size.

End of Chapter Two. Humiliating life of lotto winner