Humiliating Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of an absolute humiliating college nightmare.
2.8k words
3.57
89.3k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a small town with a large university in it. In 4 years of high school I had a few girlfriends and lost my virginity. The relationships didn't last long and were relatively uneventful. But my first year of college quickly turned into an absolute humiliating college nightmare. My doctor said if I tell my story anonymously on-line it will help me get over it. I hope she is right.

I met Lisa in 11th grade (her real name -- I love her too much to change it). She was new to school that year, was very pretty and instantly became popular, a cheerleader and dating a wrestling star from the local University. She asked me to help her with math and after 2 study sessions and her B on the test, we were close friends; my best friend. I helped her in all her classes and was able to hang out with her popular and beautiful friends. I was so happy. I knew I didn't stand a chance with her but I was so excited just to be with her, to be able to talk to her and, most importantly, look at her close up. Being around her was a drug and I was addicted.

After high school we both attended the University in our town. I could have attended any University I wanted but Lisa convinced me to go to the local University with her and most of my school-mates from high school. I was a puppy dog around her and could not say no; I also didn't want to lose our friendship as I had about the biggest crush on her you can imagine. She is the typical beautiful blonde: athletic body, incredible legs, skinny waste and a beautiful face and skin. Every little part of her toned body is sexy and her blonde hair down to her firm butt drives me crazy.

About the second month of college Lisa invited me to a party at her house. She had 4 amazingly cute roommates, one of them was also named Lisa -- a brunette goddess with short hair that totally works on her and shows off her beautiful long neck. The party was incredible and packed with beautiful girls that could all be models.

I felt skinny as a rail because all the guys had huge muscles but were total idiots and assholes. Most of the guys were jerks to me, treated me like a little joke, but I stayed close to Lisa (and her roommate Lisa) and got to talk to them and their hot friends.

One of Lisa's friends, Paul, was pretty cool to me but I suspected it was because he had a crush on Lisa and wanted to kiss up by hanging with her nerdy guy friend. He turned me on to smoking and we hung out and played Frisbee golf. He was athletic and attractive but seemed to know he didn't have a chance with Lisa either. From his pants I could always tell he was packing. Me... not so much. I felt cool hanging out with him.

As the party continued Paul and I started talking to two girls (Jay and the other Lisa - not my best time friend but her roommate). We ended up going into one of the bedrooms to smoke. The room had two beds and we sat and smoked and drank for an hour or so. Both girls had short dresses on and their legs were muscular, tanned and incredible. I couldn't keep my eyes off of their short dresses and could occasionally see panties. With in minutes I knew Lisa (again not my best friend but her roommate) had on a black G-string and Jay pink panties with a heart on the front. Jay was also athletic, had short blonde hair was totally smoking hot. It was as if they wanted us to see their little panties.

After we got a little hammered Paul started hitting on the girls and the girls flirted back just as much - like it was a competition. I was pretty drunk and I don't remember how it came up but we started talking about kissing. One thing led to another and we played a game where we would make out and then switch partners. The girls teased Paul and said I was the far better kisser. That gave me huge confidence and I was more proud than I had ever been in the girl department. Paul didn't seem to care and starting calling me "The Stud," like he was paying me respect. I should have ran out then!

We smoked again and it seemed to set off a fire with the girls. They started to make out with us aggressively. We were all on one bed when Lisa stood up and seductively led me over to the other bed. Lisa and I made out and it was hot. I had my hand up her shirt when I heard a moan and looked over at Paul and Jay on the other bed.

Paul and Jay were going at it on top of the covers and were both were totally naked. It was so hot because they both had incredibly fit bodies; it looked like a porn movie. Lisa whispered in my ear "he's packing a damn tree trunk," giggled and kissed my neck. Lisa and I watched and snuggled for a while and giggled between us -- it was weird to see people doing it right in front of you. Paul was on top and Jay was moaning like it was the best thing she had ever had.

After we watched them go at it for a while Lisa said "that's it." With that she took off her top. Quickly. She had amazing tits, flat stomach and a black bra. She asked innocently "can you help me with this" and I fumbled with her bra. Unfortunately I couldn't get it off and eventually she giggled and took it off herself. I got up the nerve and pulled down her skirt to reveal the tiny black G-string I had been spying on and an incredible body. As I kissed her fit and flat little stomach I thought to myself "she is so out of my league; I'm so lucky!" God I should have ran out of the room!

Paul and Jay were still going at it, Jay was on top now and it seemed as though she had gotten off at least three times while Paul just kept going like the energizer tree-trunk bunny. It seemed like they didn't know or care that we were in the room.

Lisa said something to the effect of "well you are an awesome kisser, what else do you have up your sleave?" Paul and Jay stopped for a second, looked over at us from the other bed and Paul said "you go Stud!" Lisa looked me in the eyes and said "ya, let's go Stud."

I immediatly felt a bolt of fear run cold through my body. With that she whipped off my shirt to reveal my less than muscular chest. She didn't seem to mind and still seemed very turned on. She unbuckled my belt and I immediately felt self-conscious about my size down there. Lisa pulled down my jeans eagerly like she was opening a present. I suddenly wished I wasn't wearing those stupid tighty whiteys just as Lisa giggled and said "tighty whiteys" with a sound of surprise and humor. I heard a giggled come from Jay who was still on top of Paul but now facing the other direction and rocking back and forth slowly but with purpose.

Lisa and I made out for about another ten minutes. We both just had our underwear on but I couldn't seem to get the courage to make the final move or to touch her down below. Finally she said in a seductive voice "Will you take off my panties?" I about melted.

At that Paul chuckle and said "Stud" again as Jay continued to ride him facing the opposite direction. I was nervous but put my fingers on the sides of Lisa's panties and slowly pulled them down and slipped them off of her beautiful feet. I felt like I was going to erupt and tried to gain control of myself. I started doing math problems in my head to gain control. Lisa was shaved and her skinny waste and sexy legs were incredible. I was straining the limits of my tighty whiteys. I could explode at any second and Lisa hadn't even touched me down there yet. I was worried.

I was so nervous that I wouldn't last so I went down on Lisa for what felt like an hour. My member was straining and pulsating against the bed as I did my best to please her with my mouth. I tried and tried, doing the alphabet with my tongue, but it didn't seem like she was close to the edge. Finally I got a tap on the shoulder and she said in a sweet but somewhat impatient voice "get up here Stud." The sound of the word "Stud" was starting to freak me out.

I looked up at her, my face like a glazed donut covered in her perfume like juices, and then looked over at Paul and Jay. They were now sitting next to each other smoking cigs. They both looked satisfied and were watching Lisa and I intently and giggling to each other like grade school kids.

Jay saw me looking and said "pull down those tighty whiteys" and then Paul chimed in "ya, down with the tighty whiteys, off with their heads." Lisa looked at me intensely but with a smirk and said "ya, pull down the tighty whiteys; it's our turn to put on the f$#ing show."

I'm not sure why but I stood up from the bed and stood in front of Lisa. Why did I have to stand up for this? I was nervous. I slowly pulled down my under pants. After seeing what Paul had I felt like a little boy. I was very excited and my member sprang out of my shorts and starred up at the ceiling. I was very nervous about my size, it is pretty skinny like the rest of me, but Lisa didn't seem to mind and said seductively, "come here Stud." I almost lost it just from her seductive sweet voice. The party was still going in the living room and we could hear crazy yelling, laughter and clinks of glass and beer bottles. I was so nervous my stomach hurt.

I was awkward and laid down flat next to her on the bed, my hands at my sides and my member standing upright and harder than I had ever been before. Why did I lay down like that? I knew it looked awkward but I felt powerless to do anything different. Lisa leaned over me and kissed me passionately. She put her warm hand below my knee and slowly starting moving up. Her hand felt like it was a 1000 degrees and so did my skinny noodle. Lisa's hand slowly made its way up my leg. I nervously looked over at Paul and Jay; they were whispering and occasionally glancing over at us with smiles like they were watching a football game (or maybe a comedy).

Lisa gently put her finger and thumb around the base of me. I felt like I was going to erupt and in a panic hissed "wait" involuntarily. As soon as I said "wait" I heard Jay erupt with a knowing giggle and then heard Paul said "shhh" in a mock disapproving tone followed by his own little knowing giggle. I was too scared to look over at them. I wanted to some how delay what felt inevitable but what could I do. I was in a panic. I should have got up and ran out.

Lisa said in a sweet and caring voice, "what's the matter," and gently stroked her silky hand up from my base, slowly, to my tip; not exactly a long trip if you know what I mean. Before she even made it to my skinny tip I again involuntarily said "oh no" and started squirting. By body convulsed and it seemed to startle Lisa who immediately pulled her hand away and leaned off of me in surprise -- like she didn't want to get hit by my spraying little pencil pusher.

Alone I started erupting all over my stomach and chest without Lisa even touching me. The words "one pump chump" echoed in my head and I couldn't imagine what Lisa, Jay and Paul were thinking. Would the other Lisa, my best friend and crush, hear about this? She knew my parents and all my friends.

It must have lasted only seconds but it felt like hours. I was so embarrassed it didn't even feel that good, just humiliating. While I was erupting I looked into Lisa's eyes and she had a look of shock like she just saw a snake (or a worm I guess). I then glanced over at Paul and Jay and they both were covering their mouths but could not hide their huge grins, giggles and wide eyes.

After I was through I was mortified and then looked to the left of Jay and Paul. The other Lisa, my best friend and crush, was standing at the door with a look of shock and disapproval I had never seen in her before. I don't know how long she had been standing there but she had obviously seen my quick performance; one freaking stroke -- not even a stroke -- I thought to myself. She awkwardly said "sorry" and quickly exited and closed the door.

Paul and Jay were getting up and putting their clothes on calmly. I was in shock and just laid there covered in my own juice and shame. I couldn't move. After recovering from her own shock, Lisa (not my old friend but her hot room mate -- the one who had just given me 1/2 of a pump) kissed me on the cheek and said "it's ok, you are a sweetie." Her kiss felt more like a mother's peck on the cheek than passion and she looked and sounded like she felt sorry for me. I had went from Stud to Sweetie pretty fast; pun intended.

I still couldn't move when Lisa stood up and started getting dressed with Jay and Paul looking in the mirror and improving their bed-ridden appearances. My member was still pulsing with the beat of my heart and slowly shrinking down to a nub. I was again embarrassed that I had shrunk down further but still couldn't move although I wanted to cover myself, mess and shame.

They acted like nothing happened and got dressed and joked about this and that. As they left Paul looked back at me and said "Hey Stud, let's go back and join the party, there is beer to be a drunken!" Hearing him say "Stud" was so humiliating but he seemed relaxed.

Maybe it wasn't so bad. But damn, I had just proved my self to me less than a one pumper and I was still laying there covered in my own juice with a nub. How could he not think less of me, not to mention Lisa and Jay and the other Lisa (my Goddess and best friend in the world). After they left I quickly cleaned my self up. I didn't want to go back into the party but what choice did I have. It was only 11 PM.

As I attempted to get my courage to rejoin the party I listened with my ear at the door. The voices were loud and there was laughter, cursing, and the sounds of bottles clinking - normal college party sounds. All clear?

I started to feel like it was going to be ok -- maybe nobody would think anything of it - until through the wall of voices I heard the word "Stud" shouted out in laughter by a girl followed by other shouts of "Stud" and more laughter. What was that about I wondered and prayed it wasn't about me and my little performance! Could it be about something else? Was I screwed? Could the Lisas, Jay and Paul keep a secret? Jay did seem a little mean, always smirking. I was screwed.

I slowly opened the door and walked into the party. Again I should have ran out the front door, left town and went to Harvard or Yale because my prior humiliation was nothing, absolutely freaking nothing, compared to what was to come - an absolute humiliating college nightmare.

I will tell more (probably not all) of the story later; I wish it had ended there but there was so much worse to come. It haunts me. I will say this - I'm 4 years out of college but what started that night still controls me today; to my shame and others' sadistic pleasure. F me.