Humiliating Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught red handed on film - blackmail begins.
2.3k words
4.02
44.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An absolute humiliating college nightmare - Part 2

I carefully cleaned myself up with toilet paper and tried to get the courage to walk back into the party. I had just humiliated myself in front of Paul, Jay (a hot blonde with short blonde hair) and not one but two hot Lisas; my best friend and her hot roommate who had made be burst with one half of a pump. All of this after we had just watched Paul and his tree trunk give Jay several happy endings for well over an hour on the other bed in the room. The comparison made it worse. The shame was over-whelming. One half of a pump, just up and not even down and I exploded all over myself with Lisa jumping back like she had seen a spider.

I slowly walked back into the party from the bedroom. No one immediately looked over at me. The party was going wild and everyone was in-shape and attractive; I was so out of my league. A couple was making out on the couch, about six people were at the table in multiple stages of undress playing cards, and guys were taking body shots off of two hot girls in the living room. I scanned the room for Jay, Paul and the Lisas. I couldn’t find my best friend Lisa but Jay, Paul and the other Lisa were huddled in the kitchen around a bottle and giggling at something on Jay’s phone. As I entered the living room Paul called me out and beckoned me over.

“What’s up buddy?” Paul stammered in a drunken slur. I carefully viewed the girls’ reactions but they just smiled and acted as if nothing happened. In retrospect Jay’s smile did look a little devilish.

Lisa said “hey stud” and gently grabbed my hand giving me a kiss on the cheek, “we thought we had lost you in there.” I knew I should say something but couldn’t get a word out in shyness and shame.

Paul poured me a huge shot of liquor, handed it to me and said “bottoms up.” We all had several shots and I finally asked where the other Lisa was. Jay explained that she was in a huff by the all the partying and stormed out. No one mentioned my quick performance and I started to think I was in the clear; maybe everyone was too sloshed to think anything about it. Adding to my confidence was Lisa’s flirting and hanging on me.

I remember us taking shots in the kitchen and the rest of the night is a blur. I blacked out. I have a vague memory of dancing with Lisa in the living room, and girls and guys getting naked at the table playing poker. That’s all I remember until I woke up the next morning on the couch.

I woke up with a tremendous hangover, the clock said 7 and I was in an immediate panic. I was bare ass naked. Why was I naked? Was it in front of everyone or after they already left? What the hell was going on and where the hell were all my clothes? I was shrunken more than usual and looked like a little… little boy. Who had seen me?

I had to find my clothes or something, anything, to cover up. There wasn’t even a towel in the bathroom. My bad luck is simply amazing. My little guy felt cold as I searched the apartment in a panic for clothes. My search was fruitless, my clothes had disappeared and there was nothing to wear. I snuck around the cold apartment repeatedly, my weenie felt so cold. At this point I was desperate and willing to accept anything to cover up. I imagined finding sweats (hopefully gray), slipping them on running to the safety of my apartment.

There was nothing in the washer or dryer but I looked up and couldn’t believe what I saw. Hanging above the dryer were my best friend Lisa’s tiny little neon green stretch shorts. She often worked out or ran in them and they drove me crazy. They were sheer, low on her waist, showed off all of her lean-long runner’s legs and were extremely tight. Best of all they rode up her muscular ass and showed the gorgeous dimples in her perfect butt. At the gym I would watch her work out and I could always spy a little spot of sweat appear right above the cleft of her butt crack and at the right angle, I could spy the out line of her perfect clam. I thought about her in the shorts almost every time I played with myself. I was in a daze being able to touch and feel the green shorts that I’d been fantasizing about since high school. I was in a fantasy filled fog.

“Enjoying yourself little guy” came a whispered voice. I was startled back into the moment by the unmistakable sound of Jay. I had Lisa’s tiny little green shorts in hand and was sporting a woody oozing pre-cum. I jumped and tried to hide my shame with the shorts. She motioned for me to come into the room with her and I entered gladly, a chance to hide. As I entered, covering my little boner with the shorts, I saw Paul lying in the bed with his hands behind his head.

“Whoa, whoa (laughs) what’s up here?” Paul said as he saw my state of undress.

“Lynus is going to settle our little bet from last night” cheeped Jay in a bratty tone.

“Please, please, please give me some pants or shorts” I pleaded in whispered tone. I didn’t want to wake up anyone else.

“Not after your little show last night stud, not until you do as I ask.” I wondered what she meant by my little show. Was it what I could remember, my premature show, or something that happened after I blacked out. “See this?” she asked and showed me the face of her phone. The app showed a stopwatch. “I bet Paul here last night that you could never make it more than a few minutes - he says you were just having a bad night or nervous. We’ll settle it right here and now.”

“Oh shit” came from Paul looking at me with a sympathetic grin. He shook his head and looked down.

“Take those little shorts and rub your lil’ peanut like you mean it. I’m going to time you. Rub it for real and fast or I’ll start yelling and the house can all see it all for themselves. You might even get arrested little perv.” Turning to Paul she continued “if he makes it, let’s say 7 minutes, you win and can have me where we discussed but if it’s a second less I win.”

“But wait, I mean please, I can’t just… I wasn’t being a perv I swear… it’s just..” I stammered unable to get out a coherent thought. “I’ll do anything but please don’t make me… I can’t…”

“No arguing... the clock starts now. You better go!” Jay replied with enough force to take the fight right out of me. Jay looked so sexy in Paul’s t-shirt that barely hid her tiny little box over her sexy lean and tanned legs. The muscles on the tops of her legs drove me crazy and when she moved I could see the outline of lips through tight pink panties. With the sheer green shorts in my hand I started rubbing my hard-on. The shorts felt so soft on my throbbing little dick. I was both ashamed and turned on at the same time.

Obviously I’d never wacked off in front of a girl. I was extremely nervous but the combination of the shorts and Jay’s shirt and legs were driving me nuts. She sat down, watching her phone/stopwatch and I could clearly see her pink panties. I tried not to stare but my eyes repeatedly made my way from the green shorts to Jay’s panties. “Faster” Jay demanded, “faster.” The fabric was so soft. Jay leaned back giving me clear view of her panties, tiny waste and sexy navel. She was obviously shaved down there. I was almost instantly on the brink while Jay pointed her phone at me carefully watching the clock. “30 seconds… he already looks like he’s going to blow,” Jay said turning to Paul.

“This is unreal,” Paul exclaimed as he rose naked from the bed. His manhood was long and thick; much larger soft than the hard noodle I had in hand. Jay gazed at it with admiration and lust in her eyes as he arose, her eyes following him. “To much for me this early in the morning, coffee anyone?” Paul said as he slipped on his jeans and left the bedroom in a hurry. “Tell me how it goes later guys… hold out stud, I’m literally betting on you buddy.”

As soon as the door closed I asked in whisper, “Can I have a napkin?” Trying to be polite to the end.

“Use the shorts honey… you’re at a little over a minute.” I slowed down to keep from exploding, I didn’t want a second public premature show in less than 12 hours but Jay caught on and ordered “oh, no you don’t’, pump it faster.” I looked down at the sexy shorts in hand, positioned with the crotch wrapped around the head of my dick. I looked back up at Jay with her tiny pink panties and perfect legs and stomach. Jay seductively stroked her hand from her knee up to her lean upper thigh, looking me in the eyes with a devilish smirk, and holding up her phone/stop watch. I was too aroused to care about starring at her sexy body now. Her braless tits were perfectly outlined in Paul’s t-shirt.

Jay’s hand on her inner thigh, legs partially spread, was more than I could take. My knees buckled as I had a mind bind-blowing explosion, moaning loudly and covering the shorts, my hand and probably the carpet in several spurts of the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Jay was giggling and looking at her phone. “Yeah, a minute 30! Beat your record from last night by a minute and 29 seconds. I knew I could count on you. Saved my ass… literally,” she choked out through more giggling.

“Now can I have my clothes, please Jay, please?” I pleaded regaining my composure.

“I have no idea what you did with them?” Lisa giggled. “You had them on when Paul and I went to bed. Guess you’ll have to wear those little wet shorts. I’m sure you’ll look sexy.” I started to protest when Jay cut me off “I’m going to the gym and can’t leave you here pervert. I suggest you put them on and get out of here. You have 30 seconds or I’m yelling for Lisa.”

I didn’t know which Lisa she meant but neither was a good option. “What, but… I, please Jay, please I’m begging…” I stammered out in a strained whisper.

“20 seconds now peanut, show’s up… it’s time to go,” she said in a voice that was louder than necessary. “I’ll be giving you a call for your next show but you better be out of here or I’m going to scream!” Her volume increased and with it my panic.

I quickly pried on the now messy green shorts, ran out the bedroom, down the hall and out the front door. As soon as I exited the front door I caught the attention of a two girls jogging across the street. I shrieked and cut between the apartment complexes on my 5-block sprint back home in tight girls’ shorts. I made it home and went straight to bed. I was so ashamed and worried I laid in bed all day and the following night in a cold sweat.

The next morning I awoke to a text message from an unknown number. It said “9 pm on the 28th” and gave an address a few blocks from my apartment.

“Who is this” I replied.

“Be there,” was the only response. The 28th was two weeks away. A few seconds later a picture was texted to me; I immediately knew for sure the sender’s identity. The picture showed my face clearly visible in the hall in front of the washer and dryer. I was holding my dream girl’s tight green shorts with both hands, sporting a little erection. It looked even smaller on film. I looked like a total pervert. This kind of thing could probably get me arrested.

Another text came in, “1 minute late & I’ll start sending this around, I’ll bet Lisa is wondering where her shorts are. If you disobey I’ll post to Instagram and every one you know can see what you really are. Respond now.”

In a panic and without any other options I responded “I will be there.” I was so upset and shocked I went to the bathroom and got sick. Was that the only picture Jay had of me? You could clearly see my face! I was so sick with fear I went back to bed and pulled the covers over my head. As I did I remembered how long Jay had been pointing her phone at me in the bedroom. I instantly knew she had been filming me jack off with those panties in-hand. And the night before when I came out of the room they were all giggling about something on her phone. She had probably filmed my quick one pump show.

The picture of me with a woody and shorts in hand made me look like a pervert buck-naked in her apartment. Maybe I was. Jay had me by the balls. What was I in for next, what was happening on the 28th? In retrospect I wish I would have left town and never returned. I would have been much better off. The 28th was in two weeks. I wondered how could I study for and take the finals with this hanging over my head? What I had just experienced was nothing compared to what was to come; a humiliating nightmare.