Humiliating Nightmare Ch. 03

Story Info
Unable to get it up for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
2.7k words
4.22
23.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so stressed out and trying to study for finals. Jay had a picture of me (at least one, and maybe video) that made me look like a pervert. She had instructed me to be at an address in two weeks and I knew she had something bad in mind. I hadn't talked to my two Lisa's for a few days. Lisa B., my best friend, had saw me prematurely ejaculate at her party and the other Lisa, her roommate, had been the girl that gave me the one half pump.

The stress of the previous days had a significant impact on my physical well-being. I couldn't eat, was constantly sleeping and was in a fog. I had another problem. I'd been so humiliated it seemed like my penis was trying to hide. It was smaller than ever. I was so stressed I couldn't get hard when I jacked it - trying to make it look bigger and confirm that it still worked. I woke up with boners and could jack off but I hadn't been able to get hard at other parts of the day. My confidence was at an all time low and fear and stress level at an all time high. I could smell the fear in my perspiration, it was that bad.

And then Lisa P. called. At first I didn't know which Lisa it was, they sound alike, but I quickly determined it was the one that had given me the half pump and not my best friend. She was upset because Lisa B. was kicking her out of the apartment because of the party and she couldn't afford a new place. I suggested that she stay with me until she could get back on her feet and she immediately accepted. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

The next day I helped her move her stuff into my place while Lisa B. was out-of-town for the weekend. I say "helped her," but actually I did all the work. She directed me through it telling me what went where, even in my own damn apartment, but didn't carry a thing herself. It took us all day.

I was still worried about the picture but elated that a sexy girl would stay in my one bedroom. She was Jay's good friend so maybe it would help my little situation with her too. The first night I was nervous. We had a few beers, watched TV and Lisa showered and changed into one of my t-shirts. She was so fucking sexy.

I was so excited as she rolled over and stuck her sweet butt into me, nudging me to scoot over. She told me to turn off the lights and almost immediately passed out with a slight snore, probably from the beers. I spooned her sexy body all night in disbelief of my good fortune. As she slept I placed my hand on her firm thigh, pretending like I was asleep but far from it. It stayed there for at least an a hour and occasionally I would move it up and down her hot thigh slowly enough not to wake her. He lean little butt was pressed into my crotch and as I slowly wiggle it around and pressed in to her. I slowly got hard and pulled my hips away as I got a raging hard on. I didn't want to wake her up.

I carefully got up and tip toed into the bathroom. Although Jay's picture still lingered in the back of my mind I was so fucking horny from pressing up next to Lisa's hot body all night. I jacked off and had no problem at all. I was so worked up I came almost immediately and was able to keep going. I came a second time, taking much longer, and thought maybe we would do it in the morning when she woke up. I could last longer now because I'd just shot off two loads and the second time took me at least 15 minutes.

If I could do that in the morning I could save face and show her I was a real man, at least more of a man I guess. After the second jack I was immediately exhausted and passed out.

The next morning I awoke from a dead sleep to Lisa coming into the apartment drenched in sweat after a run. She was in good spirits, perky, and looked so sexy. I looked down and realized she was wearing the other Lisa's green tight running shorts that I had worn home after the party (because I had nothing else to wear). I was shocked but kept my mouth shut.

"Hey stud, it is beautiful out there." I sat up in bed not believing my good fortune. "I'm drenched," she said as she seductively pealed off her sexy top showing off her perky tits and throwing the wet top it on the carpet. Beads of sweat covered her sexy frame; she really was drenched "Thank you so much for letting me crash here and sorry I passed out on you last night."

I was frozen by the situation and couldn't say a word. She slowly wiggled her hips as she pulled down the sexy and soaking green shorts leaving them on the carpet. I could smell the musk of her sweaty body and when the shorts came off it seemed like I could smell her pussy. She had nothing on beneath the shorts and I gawked at her sexy wet and shaved pussy.

This was it! She was going to fuck me right there and then! And, she was clearly my girl friend if she was living in my house and causally getting naked in front of me and calling me stud. Jay may have incriminating pictures of me, I thought, but if Lisa is my girlfriend who cares? If I have her I don't care what anybody thinks. She is a damn 10.

"That was an incredible run," she said as she flopped onto the bed next to me throwing her lean but went arms behind her head. I was a little shocked as she was drenched in sweat but didn't care as I was about to ravish her sexy lean body. She seductively leaned in and gently biting my lower lip. "I am so horny" she whispered into my ear. She softly but firmly whispered "go down on me Lynus."

I was amazed by her directness, especially considering her present condition of being drench in sweat but I happily kissed my way down her firm wet stomach. Her thighs and pussy were also very sweaty and there was a strong musky smell, almost unbearable, but I didn't care. The bed was one big wet stain as I worked my tongue up and down her beautifully shaved slit and heat radiated from her body. The sweaty mess almost increased my arousal as it was so dirty. She guided me on how to properly lick her clit and eventually she came. It took a least a half hour, my neck was very stiff, but when it happened it was violent and I was elated; I had a sexy girl and I was getting her off. Maybe I was a stud. "It's your turn Lynus, take it off," she giggled with a big smile. I was nervous but not too nervous. She had already seen how little I was, she still wanted me and I was hard. Maybe it wasn't so bad, maybe I wasn't that small. "Hold on" she said, popped up and ran into the bathroom. She returned with lube I had in the bathroom for jerking off. I couldn't believe I didn't hide it better or threw it away. I guessed she knew I was a masturbator. But I was still hard and thinking maybe by penis problems were resolving. "Ok sweet heart, let's make sure you last this time, ok?" she said softly.

My stomach dropped and nervousness jumped back into my soul. She was referencing my quick performance last time. My dick almost instantly deflated. "Oh shit," I thought as I replied "no problem," attempting pathetically to fake confidence. It didn't work.

"You're shaking" she pointed out as she laid naked next to me, "try to relax, you are shriveling up." I was astounded that she used that word, it was like she read my mind and fears. She squirted a good amount of lube in her hand and said "ok, it's 9, let's try to make it 10 minutes, ok?" She looked at me with a mock serious expression that slowly morphed into a gentle smile.

"Ok" I replied meekly. My little dick had shriveled up to barely a head. I was no longer horny, just scared, and I knew I couldn't get hard. She started rubbing my flaccid dick. It flopped around in her hand and she grabbed the little head with her index finger and thumb. If anything it seemed like it was getting smaller. I was petrified.

"Come on little guy" she said almost unconsciously under her breath. She looked down at my nub with a look of concentration and a bit of frustration. She tried and tried for about 5 or so excruciating minutes. It felt like 5 years. She was totally sexy and totally naked but I just couldn't get hard as hard as I tried. I was miserable and so embarrassed. Horniness was the last thing from my mind.

"My arm is getting tired," she said letting go of my soft penis. "What's the matter?"

"I don't know... I haven't been sleeping well and I think I'm getting a cold... this has never happened before," I stammered as I lied in a panic.

She looked at me for a few minutes in silence with a sympathetic gaze occasionally shaking her head. The she looked up and smiled as if a light had gone off in her head.

"Let's try something different, something hot!" She popped up and went to one of her bags, my apartment was full of them, and ruffled through it until she pull out a pink dildo. It wasn't big, about 6 inches, but it was definitely longer and thicker than me. I thought to my self "I hope she doesn't want to stick that in me." I HAD a virgin ass at the time.

"We'll try this." She flopped on the bed and turned on the dildo. It was noisy and I wondered if my neighbors could hear through the paper thin walls. "You do you and I'll do me, ok? It's sexy." She gently but the dildo on her clit and slowly rubbed it up and down through her sexy, shaved pink lips.

It was so sexy. I didn't say a word but reached down and started rubbing my still lubricated dick. She quickly, I mean almost immediately, started moaning like she was getting close. I was rubbing my slowly enlarging dick quickly letting the lube carry my thumb and forefinger back and forth over the head like I do when I'm alone. I started to become aroused and relax. "This is hot," I thought, she not only didn't mind that I jack off, she was encouraging and getting off to it!

"There you go," she said with a big grin as I started to get hard. I was about three quarters hard but getting better. "Now let me have a go." She threw the still vibrating dildo on the floor and grabbed my almost fully erect dick. She was obviously turned on and started beating me off extremely fast even though I wasn't fully hard. She paused for a second and squirted more lube on the tip of my dick and again started jacking me off very fast. Too fast.

"Whoa, slow down" I gasped as I felt like I was going to... and then out of no where it happened: I came from a still not fully hard little dick. This time she didn't seem startled by my premature ejaculation and milked my quickly deflating dick for everything it had.

"Ahhh, it's ok stud," she said sweetly with obvious sympathy. She stood up and kissed my forehead like a mother kisses a child. "Don't worry, we're going to teach you how to do it or die trying." She got up naked from the bed and went into the shower. As soon as the door closed I jumped up and put on shorts and a t-shirt; I could feel the wetness and sticky cum in my crotch and felt like such a chump. It was all because of the picture Jay had of me. It had ruined me.

Lisa showered and got dressed in a short skirt and a sexy top that showed off her mid-riff. She looked overdressed for a morning. She looked like she was going out to a club. Over the next 30 minutes she put on much more make-up than she usually wore. When she was finished she was really dolled up and looked fabulous. "How do I look?" she asked as she spun a circle for me.

"You are so beautiful, I can't believe it," I replied. My voice cracked a little on the "believe it" part. "Such a fucking chump" I thought to myself.

"I have plans with Jay tonight and will probably stay at her house. Please clean up around here, definitely wash those sheets and if you don't mind do my dirty laundry too. I'm swamped this weekend. Also be a sweet heart and unpack my bags. I'll need most of your drawers so it'll be a tight fit."

I was a little shocked that she was bossing me around when I was doing her the favor by letting her stay. I didn't say a word but just looked at her. "Got it stud?" she said with a bit of firmness in her voice.

What did she mean by "stud"? I thought. I couldn't tell if she was making fun of me or not. She still seemed sweet and affectionate, just firm.

"Ok," I responded meekly. I sounded so wimpy I hated it.

"One more thing," she looked down embarrassed and then back up to me with a more serious vibe. "We're going to help you with your little problem down there but it's going to take some effort and self control on your part. Are you up for it?"

"Of course," I quickly replied. "I want to please you so bad. You are wonderful..."

She cut me off. "Well first things first" she said with a giggle. "If we're going to help your little problem you need to break your old habits. I don't want you to play with yourself unless I tell you to, ok?"

"I don't do that..." I began. She cut me off again.

"I'm serious! No jerking off unless I say. I'll teach you control, how to please a woman, but it's going to take control. Swear on your mother that you won't play with your dick."

"I swear," I replied looking down.

"You swear what?" She sounded like a teacher punishing a child.

"I swear I won't touch myself unless you say. I swear on my mother."

"Ok, great. Get to work and I'll see you in a day or two. If my clothes are wrinkled make sure to iron them. You're the best." She picked up the dildo, washed it off in the bathroom, put it in her bag and said "see ya" perky and confident.

After she left I didn't know what to think. She was bossing me around but if she would be with me I would take any of her abuse. I wasn't pleasing her now but she was going to teach me how. And she was spending time with Jay so maybe she would convince Jay to give me a break and delete the picture or pictures.

The party Jay demanded I attend was 10 days away and I was scared but if I was Lisa's boyfriend maybe I could get out of it. In retrospect I realize I didn't know a thing about women, Lisa was not my girlfriend, Jay would not have mercy and I wouldn't get out of the party. I was fucked through and through.