Humiliating Student Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We struggled on, our naked bodies shiny with sweat, as we got slower and slower, but not daring to cover anything with our hands. We had to run completely exposed to all those hundreds of eyes and the cameras. We didn’t want to risk having a third run.

Eventually we saw the welcome sight of Jack holding open the door of the van and Kevin unloading our clothes inside. Then suddenly, some joker in the crowd, armed with a large water gun, sprayed the three of us. “This’ll help to cool you down girls!” he yelled as he thoroughly soaked the three of us from head to foot.

We almost threw ourselves into the van and slid along the floor, three wet, naked and thoroughly exhausted girls. As we staggered to our feet the boys produced three towels and started to wipe us down as we just stood there panting.

“Can’t put your clothes on when you’re this wet,” said Kevin.

“Sit down, Mel,” said Jack taking off my trainers and wiping my feet. “Just relax and take it easy.” As I looked at him I realised just how sexy he looked. I rather enjoyed Jack drying my legs.

* * * * * * * *

For the next few weeks there must have been hundreds of photographs of our naked bodies shown around the college fraternity. The intimate detail of the ones showing me falling over I simply cannot describe. There were also hours of video footage which were generally described as ‘great’.

Eventually things died down and we only heard the odd remark such as one from a guy who said to me one day, “Oh, hello Mel. I didn’t recognise you with your clothes on.”

When all the financial details had been completed, all the students who helped with the Rag Week were asked to attend a meeting to hear the results. It was acclaimed a great success, with thousands of pounds going to our charities, so all-in-all we thought it had been worthwhile.

As we walked back home after the meeting, we were discussing how the three boys had made the most of our losing the challenge we’d made and we started talking about how we could get our own back. After discussing all sorts of improbable ideas, one sure-fire winner suddenly occurred to me. “I’ve got it!” I cried. “Lets challenge the three boys to a game of strip poker.”

“What?” cried Emma. “I’m not much good at poker. We’d probably lose again.”

“Not if we play at my place,” I said. “You see, I’ve got a pack of marked cards. All we have to do is use those and we can’t lose.”

“Real cool!” exclaimed Jenny. “Let’s do it.”

“Let’s go to my room now,” I suggested. “I’ll show you the pack and you can see how easy it is to use them.” They agreed, and for the next hour we planned how to get our own back on Jack, Kevin and Jeremy. But that’s another story and I’ll tell you about it some other time.

12