Humiliation and Sex

Story Info
His wife has a mystery woman help her dominate him.
2.6k words
4.3
138.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubFlaGuy
SubFlaGuy
41 Followers

My wife dominates me.

There, I said it. There is no point anymore beating around the bush about it, so I just said it.

It started about four years ago. At first, it was just a playful exchange where we'd take turns. Sometimes Karen would play the part of being submissive, and other times I would. Then, as we experimented more, we discovered that I enjoyed being submissive more than she did. She, on the other hand seemed to find a new sense of power by dominating me.

It was about that time that I lost an equal partnership in our marriage.

Let me tell you how that happened.

One night when we were playing, she had me naked, tied up, blindfolded and lying on the deck in our backyard. She told me that we were going to play a game. She would sit on me and I was to lick her out. Nothing unusual about that, I thought. But it turned out that I was wrong.

Shortly after she put her shaved pussy on my face, she became wet. Very wet. She began squirming in a way that told me that she was enjoying herself. And since I like eating her, that was no problem from my standpoint.

Even blindfolded, I could visualize her. She stands (when she is standing, and not squatting on my face) just over 5' 6" tall. She has beautiful blond hair, and penetrating blue eyes. Her breasts used to be 34 C's, but she had them worked on before we married and they are now perfectly proportioned 36 D's. She has the legs and body or someone who works out regularly in the gym, which she does.

It was as I was imagining her that I felt someone else grab my cock and lower herself down on it. My cock initially contracted a little in fear, but the pussy was hot and wet and my cock soon enough got into the feelings of the moment and began enjoying the ride it was giving my unknown visitor.

"Now, this is a great game," I thought. I couldn't tell Karen that though, since my tongue was still otherwise occupied.

But I was wrong yet again. The game was not that she had invited someone else to join her in playing with me, but something more.

After a few minutes of nearly incomparable pleasure, Karen got up from my face and the other girl stopped riding my cock, though she stayed in place. Karen leaned over close to my ear and asked, "Aren't you going to ask me what the game is?"

"I think you just showed me," I said with a smile, "and it's wonderful."

"Silly, boy," she whispered back, "the sex is not the game. You have some guessing to do."

"Guessing?" I asked sounding puzzled.

"Guessing," she confirmed. "You've been enjoying a wonderful pussy clamped down on that delicious cock of your, but do you have any idea who it belongs to?"

Well, she had me there. Not that I hadn't been wondering, and indeed fantasizing, about it. Several names and faces had been flashing through my mind, but none specifically. Indeed, we didn't have any friends that I would expect would have agreed to participate in such an activity as the one in which I now found myself.

"No, I don't," I finally managed to reply.

"And there's the game," she said. "You've got to guess correctly, or there will be consequences."

"How many guesses do I get," I asked.

She giggled, and said, "Just one. Any more would make the game way too easy for you."

I gulped.

"Do I get any hints?" I asked.

"Just a couple," she said.

With that, I felt her move away from me and the other girl get off my cock. Soon, a nipple, definitely not one of Karen's-it was just as big, but not quite as firm-replaced my wife's pussy. I began sucking. A hand, Karen's I think, but I couldn't be sure, began caressing my cock. "This is heaven," I thought.

My wife then stuck a lubricated finger up my ass. She ran it around inside for a moment or two, and then replaced it with a vibrator. We have quite a few of them, and it seemed to be one of the larger ones, but I couldn't really tell. She turned it on, and it began a quiet, pleasant hum inside of me.

After a few minutes, Karen said, "And here's your final hint."

With that, the nipple left my mouth and soon the visitor's pussy found a new home on my face, just as Karen's had been there before. It also seemed to be shaved, mostly if not completely. The taste was entirely different from Karen's, though equally delicious.

Soon enough, just like with Karen's before it, this pussy began squirming and producing more fluid. I heard little whelps of pleasure from above me, and eventually, the mystery woman's legs clamped around my head. She squeezed me tight as her orgasm ripped through her body. Karen kept stroking me, but not with enough vigor to allow me to come close to my own orgasm.

The legs eventually relaxed and soon enough-all too soon, really-the pussy left my face.

Karen stopped stroking me and leaned close to me again. "It's time to guess," she said. "But before you do, maybe you ought to hear about the prize..."

"Prize," I thought. I hadn't even thought about there being a prize, separate, of course, from the pleasure of what we were doing here.

"...and the consequences of an incorrect guess."

"Consequences?" I certainly hadn't thought about there being consequences.

I gulped again.

"What is the prize," I asked, "and what are the consequences?"

Karen laughed. "I thought that might get your attention.

"First let me give you a little background. I know you think our dominant play has just been between the two of us, but it hasn't. I've talked to several girlfriends about it, and a couple of guys. I wanted to get their perspective and ideas. And, frankly, I wanted to tell people that I know you would never want to know. I wanted to humiliate you. In other words, several people, all but one of whom you've met, now know that you are my little slave boy. One of my girlfriends even watched us play once, but you never knew it."

I thought back to a few weeks before when, while we were playing the doorbell rang. To my surprise, Karen got up and went to the door to see who it was. She was back in only a couple of minutes and said that it was just the paperboy. That had to have been when her friend watched us. I was blindfolded and tied up, of course, so I wouldn't have known if the woman hadn't said something or touch me.

By this time, I had no doubt that my face was red. As far as I knew, our sexual play was private. It has never dawned on me that Karen might have told anyone else, let alone several other people, and certainly I would never have guessed that she would have allowed someone else to watch me.

"In fact," she continued, "I've made pictures of some of our sessions. They've been quite popular with my friends."

At this news, I squirmed against the ropes holding me.

"Anyway," Karen went on with a matter-of-fact tone, "I have decided that it is time to share my domination of you with a few friends. That is the prize I promised you. In fact, I've tentatively planned a little get-together for next weekend, at which, if you don't guess correctly, you will be a featured party favor.

"That is your prize: If you can guess who has just come so nicely on your face, I will spare you from the humiliation of being shared. And, as a further bonus, I'll let you come today, either in my pussy, or in the one that just came on your face. You have ten minutes to make your guess."

She paused for a moment, and the continued, "Oh, and I said something about consequences..."

"Yes?" I asked hesitantly.

"We're going to climb back on top of you while you think about your guess. When you tell us your guess about who my friend is, we are then both going to come. I'll be on your face again and my friend here will be back on your cock. If your guess is wrong, we are then going to let you know that by peeing on you. You will drink anything that comes out of me. Do you understand?"

I nodded. I had never drunk her pee before, and really didn't want to. But it was clear that we were well beyond the point where my preferences being taken into account. Besides, I knew I had better concentrate on my guess rather than protesting.

I turned to analyzing the situation. We had never played with anyone else before sexually, so I couldn't tell by the sensation on my cock who it was. In fact, my experience before marriage taught me that, with a few exceptions, one pussy pretty much feels like most other. Sure, some are covered with a lush bush, others are shaved, some women weigh more than others, and some are a little tighter than others, but none of those things were helping me here.

The mystery woman was obviously not overweight, and her breast had felt full in my mouth, in fact large. But not all that firm. That ruled out several people right there.

The sensations on both my face and cock were heavenly. Both women were wet and everything was sliding freely. The girl on my cock reached down and turned the vibrator in my ass up even higher.

Ah, such pleasure, and such humiliation. Here was a girl I didn't even know-or at least I didn't know who she was-and she was fucking me and ramming a vibrator in and out of my ass.

I thought of my wife's college roommate. She lived only a few miles away and she was just the sort who might go in for something like this, I thought. Rachel was a tall brunette, with a willowy body and pleasant breasts. At least they were pleasant to look at when she was fully clothed, but I did remember that Karen once told me that Rachel used padded bras to make herself look bigger, so it probably wasn't her. This woman had real breasts. I considered and rejected several others.

Karen became to move even more aggressively on my face. She was obviously feeling hotter and began making her pleasure known.

"Two more minutes before you have to give me your answer," she said, grinding her pussy harder onto my face.

Could it be Miranda, the divorced redhead who lives across the street? She was a hot number for sure, but conservative. Probably too conservative to be sliding up and down on my cock at that moment. But the thought excited me anyway. She certainly looked like the kind of woman who would make my cock feel this way.

"One more minute," Karen said, without breaking her motion. It was the pitch of her voice that told me she was getting close.

Or how about Susan, another gorgeous brunette who was married to my friend, Robert? She had made passes at me more than once, even going so far at one party to slide her hand down my pants in front of my wife. Karen and I had talked about it and she knew hot sexy I thought Susan is. I had thought of her more than once when I was about to cum inside Karen.

Or even Cindy, another of my wife's friends. She is a petite blond with big knockers, just like the one I had in my mouth a few minutes before. Now, she's one that I would really like to have put me through my paces.

The sensations on my body were wonderful. Whoever was riding my cock knew exactly what she was dong. She kept me on the edge, but never let me get close enough to even begin to cum. And, except for when she whimpered when she came on my face, she had made no sound that would help me to identify her.

"Time's up," Karen announced, huskily. "Who's helping me?" she demanded.

I had fantasies, but no real clue. From what she had said earlier, Karen had told several people about my submissive tendencies, and it was likely that one or more of the ones I had been thinking of were among them. If her goal was to humiliate me, she had certainly succeeded.

But enough of that, I had to give her a name. "Cindy," I ventured.

There was no response except for a renewed pace on both my cock and my face. I had forgotten that they were gong to cum as soon as I gave them a name. And only afterward would I know whether I was right or not.

My mystery fucker came first (greedy vixen that she was, it was her second time of the evening). Her legs squeezed my hips just as they had my head earlier. She pounded herself down on my cock and let out her little whimper again. She then collapsed against Karen's back. After a moment, I felt her hands reach under Karen's ass and she grabbed my nipples and twisted them as Karen continued to use my tongue.

Obviously, Karen has shared with this mystery woman how sensitive my nipples are. As I squirmed under that pain, Karen began to cum. She gushed her juices onto my face as she had done so many times before. Not a whimperer like the mystery woman, she screamed in her pleasure out into the night. She moved fast over my tongue and nose seeking her maximum pleasure.

Finally, after a good two or three minutes, she slowed to a stop, allowing herself to rest on my open mouth. This was my moment of truth. Would I be allowed to cum tonight-I hoped into my mystery woman's cunt-or would I be a party favor the following weekend?

Both women were collapsed on me, apparently exhausted. I waited. Finally, there was a trickle on my cock and between my legs. The mystery woman was peeing on me, and then Karen started just a few seconds later. Remembering my instructions, I kept my mouth open and took all she produced, swallowing as much as I could. The mystery woman's pee streamed over my body and down onto the deck. (Thank goodness we weren't on a bed, I thought.)

My wife's pee was warm, but not all that unpleasant. I found that I was able to take it all. Soon enough, it was over and first Karen and then the mystery woman rose from me. The woman placed her pussy over my face and commanded me to lick her clean. This was the first time she had spoken. Her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. It definitely was either Cindy or Susan.

My wife then said, "I'm going to leave you tied out here for a while, at least until the pee dries on you. While you're waiting, I want you to start thinking about what you are going to be doing next weekend. We'll be playing another game then. I won't tell you the details now, but you are gong to be very humiliated.

I cleared my mouth enough to ask, "Who is with us here?"

Karen just laughed, and then I heard them both head for the house.

My cock was left sticking up hard and lonely in the night air.

SubFlaGuy
SubFlaGuy
41 Followers