Humiliation of a SoCal BBW Kitten

Story Info
Kitten is humiliated by her Master.
1.2k words
3.51
85.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood from my chair in the computer room and looked over at Kitten. She was still browsing through the stories at BBW4U.com when I told her I was a bit tired and was going to lie down. She asked me then if I was only going in to lie down or if I wanted more and for her to join me. Normally I would have said maybe more but tonight I was actually a bit tired and was looking just to rest a bit. So off I went to lay down in the other room after stripping off my house pants.

Only 5 minutes had passed and kitten crawled into the bed with me. It seems she wanted to play. Amazing isn't it how kittens never get tired of playing with their toys they keep coming back again and again. Slowly running her hands down my chest to cup my ball sack as they started to tighten up, she began to softly caress them with her finger nails. Softly stroking each one and loving on them ever so softly. She knows how much I love this and she enjoys worshipping them in this way so much.

"May I suck on him and lick them master?" Kitten says looking to me with her pleading eyes.

"Yes you may kitten." I told her

She then began to suck on my shaft and ball sack worshipping them, as if paying tribute to a god. Softly she would run her tongue along the underside of my cock as its hardness only continued to stiffen and swell between her sweet lips that were devouring it. Lowering her head slowly and consuming all of my cock in her mouth as the head pushed against the back of her throat. She took it without gagging but that was not enough for me so I forced her head further down on the shaft until her gag reflex kicked in as she backed off slightly continuing to cock worship her masters tool.

"What is it you want master?" Kitten pleaded with me.

"I want to see you crying kitten. I want to cause you the pain you desire so much and fuck you as the tears run down your cheeks." I said to her as I pushed her head down on my cock once again making her gag reflex kick in again. "Maybe I should grab the flogger and begin using it on you without warming you up for it?"

"You don't have to master." She stated as she began to cry. (Scenes with her are emotional. Her ability to cry is real as she reaches subspace. Her emotions really come into play here.) "Why do you like to see me cry?" she continued with tears flowing freely and the sobbing beginning to take place.

"Because Kitten, it shows me your complete submission to me, and that you have given all of yourself to me." I remark as I see the tears continue to fall causing my cock to grow even harder in her hand. Quickly I move around her and strip off her panties forcefully. "YOU ARE A WHORE!" I shout at her. "YOUR ONLY PURPOSE IS TO BE FUCKED!" I tell her as her tears begin to fall even more now. "How does it feel to be a whore?" I ask her.

"I feel dirty master." She sobs. "I need cock lots of cocks to fill my holes. I'm just a slut." She continues as she weeps uncontrollably.

"YOU ARE A SLUT AND A FUCKING LITTLE TRAMP!" I shout at her. "Don't you ever forget it bitch!" as I slap her face and pull her hair. While I enter her sopping cunt with my cock sliding myself to the hilt and burring myself deep inside of her, "YOU"VE BEEN USED LIKE A WHORE ALL YOUR LIFE HAVEN"T YOU?! YOU JUST WANT COCK AND DON"T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE ISN"T THAT RIGHT BITCH?!" I shout at her as I begin to piston my cock in and out of her cunt. It's velvety heat suctioning to my cock trying to keep it inside of her. "It's the truth isn't it you little whore?" I ask her demandingly.

"Yes master I am a whore, your whore, your slut." She sobs as she is being fucked.

"NO YOU ARE A WHORE PLAIN AND SIMPLE NOT JUST MY WHORE YOU FILTHY LITTLE SLUT!" I shout at her with a commanding voice.

Sobbing uncontrollably now as her face is covered in tears she replied to this, "Yes, I am a whore, I'm a slut. I have fucked guys just because I needed their cock a cock any cock. Until I had your cock Master."

Slapping her again as I lower my head this time right to her ear and whisper in a demeaning way, "Don't you ever forget that you little bitch. This is all you are good for nothing else. Your only purpose in life is to be fucked and to crave cock like the whore you are do you understand me?"

As I raised up and pounded her sopping cunt, her screaming could be heard a mix of pleasure and grief, sadness as she comes to the realization of the truth. She is a slut, she is truly just a whore and that is all she will ever truly be. "Cum in me master, use me," she sobs, "I'm just a whore, a slut, use me Master, cum in me please, I need to feel cum deep inside my whore pussy." She sobs openly with no care about anything due to her new realizations in her position in life.

Slamming into her I press against her pushing myself as deep as I can as I feel her tighten around me as she cums her cunt gushing as I explode and release my seed into her well fucked pussy. After ensuring my load is completely spilt and coating her insides I slowly pull out as she cries more, feeling empty both in her pussy and in the realization she is nothing but a whore and a slut.

Crawling up the bed lying across it I pull Kitten to me and hold her in my arms as I stroke her hair. Softly running my hand over her cheeks as I catch the tears falling as she cries in my arms. "Good girl Kitten, you are such a good girl and I love you so much." I whisper lovingly into her ear as I continue to softly caress her face and stroke her hair giving her the true love and affection only I as her master can give to her. "You are a slut and you are a whore my good little Kitten." I whisper lovingly in her ear. "But you are my whore and my slut only Kitten. You will always be mine." I tell her in a soft and loving voice that has begun to ease her down from the scene and subspace she was in. We continued to cuddle close for another half hour while I keep reassuring her of my love and how she has been such a good girl and how proud of her I am as her Master."