"Humper In A Hurry"

Story Info
Big-boobed Hilda pleasures her favorite student.
1.1k words
3.98
27.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Happily Whorish Hottie Miss Hilda Humper stars in: "Humper In A Hurry" Written and edited by Victor C. Nathan

Hilda Humper watched in rapt amazement as her student Kenny's penis swelled larger and larger, expanding, stabbing the air and jutting out from him, long, thick and protracted. Its mushroom head was now swollen and purple, totally turgid and full of blood. It was absolutely enormous and as big around as a billiard ball. Kenny's cock continued to grow and stretch until it was a hard, rigid ten inch stalk. Hilda could honestly say that she had seen few penises of this magnitude in all her life, and she had seen a multitude of them, many of them gargantuan.

"Mmmmmm," Hilda cooed and then proceeded to do what she always did.

Leaning forward with a wicked grin on her face, she softly and lovingly kissed the spongy head of Kenny's phallus right at the peehole. Dawdling, she let her tongue tickle his mushroom tip, knowing that she was driving him crazy and subtly stoking the fires that were building in his loins.

"Momma likes to play with baby's pretty wee wee."

She breathed heavily as she continued to tease his manhood. Kenny groaned softly as Hilda's thick red lips sent a tinge of pleasure through his fully erect member. It was one of the things which she did that he enjoyed the most. His shocked heart practically screamed as her playful little tongue traced a path down the long underside of his fleshy length. Just watching her savoring him and the gentle bounce of her mammoth boobs as they jarred within the giant cups of her brassiere made the sweet pressure of release grow stronger and more urgent in his heavy balls.

"Baby, I need your big love inside of me right now," Hilda said abruptly, pulling away from her sizable playtoy.

She rose slowly from her knees and looked at him with a longing gaze, her little hands still tinkering with his manhood. Hilda's fingers were as soft as silk and Kenny barely felt it when she gently released his shaft from her smooth grip and reached for the straps of her green bra, seemingly ready to separate it from the triple J cup breasts that it so adroitly held in its cups which were as deep as canyons. She often remarked that she wore green bras because green was the color of the outside of a watermelon and her bra cups held something just as large. In one swift and effortless motion, she unhooked her brassiere and let it drop heavily to the carpeted floor, her massive breasts tumbling out of their restraints in a flood of soft and pillowy titflesh. Their cherry red nipples were erect and surrounded by areola the size of silver dollars. Hilda's twin titan titties were so big and beautiful, as well as round and heavy, that they were hard to handle but heavenly to suckle at. She often loved to have them sucked and even enjoyed having a big dick to fuck them from time to time.

Today, however, she wanted that big dick to be parked in a different space, one a little lower on her body and one that was a little smaller and a little tighter and wetter. And she wanted it right this very minute.

"You like momma's great big boobies?" Hilda squealed in a shrill schoolgirl voice and giggled like she was a sixteen-year-old in the back seat of a car with her skirt hiked up, naively spreading her thighs, anxious to get an eighteen-year-old football player's dick shoved into her tingling little pussy.

She threw herself playfully backward onto the soft cushion of the mattress of the double bed situated right behind her. Hilda smiled as she saw Kenny's penis jump with anticipation and throb with passion for what she would soon give him. She was naked to the waist and her boobies bounced like basketballs, now joyful and unfettered without her cumbersome bra to hold them. She wore only her panties now.

"Come and get your prize, honey. Come and take me, baby. Come to momma and give her all of your wee wee, every fucking inch of him."

With eager hands, Kenny seized and tugged at the edge of her green panties and ripped them clean off of her lower body with a resounding snap of elastic. Hilda squealed and cried out in anxious excitement, thrusting and bucking her full-fleshed form at the pelvis, clearly eager for the rough fuck that he was going to give her. Kenny could see that Hilda was ready and she was already wet with anticipation of the upcoming humping session. Her blond bush glistened with her sweet, yet pungent juices.

"Oh, baby, please. Oh, please. Put that big fucker in me!" Hilda screamed, her hands taking firm hold of his long, rigid cock. "Hump me! Fuck me! Oh, Kenny, I need to be fucked so bad."

Kenny wasn't going to argue with the lady. He gently eased apart her fleshy thighs and poised above her, now seeing the pink nether lips of her tight pussy. Hilda looked at him with a deep sense of longing in her eyes. Her big boobs bounced madly as she frantically stroked his big pecker. Kenny positioned his cock over her wet slot and anxiously eased it down.

"Come to momma," Hilda beckoned as she gasped loudly, preparing herself to receive the gigantic organ that was soon to be placed in her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Hilda moaned in a wall-shaking volume as the thick, spongy head of his penis penetrated her silken femininity. "Oooooooo. Put him in me slow, darling. Slide him in real slow so he won't hurt my little cunny."

Kenny Long groaned and his teacher let out little cries of pleasure as he slid into her lush pussy, inch by heavenly inch. She always loved it the way that he gave it to her slow at first and then humped her like a bucking bronco. As Kenny gradually began to slip in and out of her hot, slick tunnel, Hilda felt content and raised her plump, round ass up to meet his deep, but measured plunges. She smiled as they began to fuck, knowing that this time would be no different.

"You know, baby," Hilda said, breathlessly rutting. "We need to have these student-teacher meetings more often."

"And you need to schedule more PTA meetings," Kenny said, as he slipped noisily into her pussy full hilt.

"Parent-Teacher Association?" Hilda asked as her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her breasts heaved with her breathing.

"No," Kenny replied, kissing the edge of her towering left breast and smiling. "Pussy, Tits and Ass."

Hilda Humper giggled and bucked to gain deeper penetration. She pulled Kenny's head closer to her titanic bosom.

"Just shut up and fuck me," she retorted, laughing and squealing with the immense pleasure the teacher's pet was giving her.

THE END