Hung Go, a Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

"I don't know," my wife replied her voice heavy with despondency, "If anything I am getting worse so it could take months."

Her reply triggered my decision although I had been thinking along these lines for some days. "Do you want to go to your club tomorrow night?" I asked softly.

"Don't joke - if you knew how much I am hurting you couldn't be so cruel."

"I'm serious. You can go to your club tomorrow if you want - I won't stand in your way."

Claire sat up and switched on the light. "You know I want to but what has made you change your mind? Are you sure?" she babbled one question on top of another.

"I've realised that I would far rather have a wife for all but five hours every week rather than no wife at all," I told her. "I'm just hoping that if you have your 'time out' then we might get back to how we were." [It was a bad mistake to use the word 'every' because Claire was to take this literally when her original hopes had been for only occasional visits to the club.]

"Won't you mind me going with other men?"

"Of course I'm going to bloody mind when you are out, I'm going to hate it like hell but I think giving you that freedom will be a small price to pay - nothing could hurt much worse than our current situation."

Next thing we were screwing like mad and I am not sure if it was my wife's fervent passion of the preceding month of deprivation that made it seem so sweet. I drifted off to sleep in a haze of euphoria but the following evening the piper was there to be paid. I saw her off quite cheerfully. The children helped because although in their night clothes they were still up and with kisses all round we might have been sending her off for a quite normal evening out. It was a different an hour later when I was sitting alone, nursing a glass of whiskey and fighting the carnal images that kept encroaching into my mind. I tried to tell myself that after Rick it hardly mattered and that it was nothing more than animalistic sex with no significance but this logic did not stop the searing agony of jealousy nearly tearing me apart. The perverse thing was that for most of that time I suffered from an uncontrollable erection. Claire got home a few minutes after midnight, up to two hours earlier than earlier that I expected. "How did it go?" I asked.

"Fine," she said in an off-hand way but the calm satiated look on her face gave the answer to my question.

I waited until we were both holding cups of tea before asking, "So what happened?"

My wife reached out to place her hand on top of mine and said softly, "Ian love. It was meant to be five hours out from our marriage and this thing won't work if it is anything else but that. If I start telling you things, it will bring you into it and probably ruin the new loving relationship I want to have with you from now on."

I think that part of me had been hoping to learn all the dirty details but I accepted her reticence. However, I had another disappointment in store. Getting hold of Claire in bed she evaded my grasp saying, "It's too close sweetheart - but if you wait until tomorrow I will make all your birthdays come at once. I promise."

The whole weekend was a dream and my happiness continued throughout the week, so much so that when the next Friday arrived it came as a shock. I spent another evening in hell and the following Friday was worse. The intervening days were beautiful but as Friday followed Friday, my jealous agonies increased. The trouble was in not knowing exactly what happened between my wife leaving home and her return. Claire maintained that this was my protection but I believed that if I had a more accurate picture then I could handle it far better.

So one night I asked her to describe the club. "I don't want to know about the men you go with (I did really) but I would like to know about the club," I said. "If I know that it is not some kind of dive then I will have more peace of mind."

Very reluctantly Claire told me, "It is actually very classy. The room is circular with a fat crescent moon shape where the studs and the girls can dance. Along the wall there are three separate semi-circular bars. The much smaller area for husbands and partners is partitioned off with floor to ceiling bars so that they cannot get into the members area and cause trouble."

"Husbands? You never told me that husbands can go!"

"I didn't tell you because only a certain kind of husband would want to go and I knew that you are not that type."

"What kind of husband? I don't know what you mean," I asked genuinely bemused.

"They're called 'cuckolds,'" Claire explained, "They are husbands who get pleasure from their wives having sex with other men or at least pretend that they do. For some of them watching is the only sex that they get and that certainly isn't the case with you."

"Whether I am that type of husband or not I want to go," I said adamantly. "I promise that I won't interfere or even talk to you about anything that I see but I'm determined to see the place for myself. I have not been with a whore or made any demands for giving you a free rein so I think you owe me this at least."

Very unhappily my wife agreed but said, "I'll take you on a Saturday night instead of Friday - my mum and dad can baby-sit. Saturdays there is a bit of a sex show and that will be something for you to look at."

I awaited my date with destiny, suffering a mixture of excited anticipation and dread. In the car Claire warned me, "We'll have to separate in the lobby. You will be taken to the cuck... husband's locker room and given a kind of Roman toga to wear - I will be dressing up as well.

You then go up some spiral stairs - don't forget to take some cash with you because there is a bar. Up there you can watch the dancing or there are some TV sets and you can also chat with some of the other husbands."

In the lobby, after we had paid, Claire gave me a loving kiss, held me very tight for a brief second and then she was gone. I got issued with my toga, got changed in the locker room then mounted the stairs. At the top I immediately turned my eyes towards the partition, half hoping that my wife was already on the floor. There were about ten couples dancing. At first glance the females appeared to be completely naked but closer inspection showed them to be wearing the absolute minimum in attire. The men were the same; some were wearing small sleeveless jackets but most wore nothing except a brightly coloured testicle holder. All pricks were way above average size and most were at least semi erect, with this effect encouraged by the cock rings that seemed to be universal.

Looking round the small enclave in which I stood, I saw some half a dozen guys dressed in togas as I was, one of whom was sitting before one of the screens watching some sexual activity. The other five had a kind of wild look in their eyes. On reflection I decided that the word should have been 'haunted' rather than 'wild' and wondered if the same look was apparent in my own eyes. One of the guys seemed familiar and that that moment he looked, recognised me and came over. "I wondered if I would see you here," he said. I was still struggling to place him, so on realising this he explained, "I'm John and I work at Benson Systems, the same as Claire. I'm in the telecommunications department and my wife Gill works in Data prep - do you remember, we met at the firms Xmas do."

John was of slim build and seemed rather young, standing there gazing owlishly at me through thick glasses. I shook his hand but before I could speak he said with what seemed like pride, "Gill was the first woman that Rick fucked at Benson's. The first day he arrived she said 'I'm going to have him' and she did before the end of the week. She'd been cheating on me before that of course - even at our wedding reception I caught her in the cloakroom sucking the dick of one of the caterers. I was upset about that but she said it meant nothing, she said, 'The guy had been very helpful and deserved a reward but I hadn't any money to tip him.' I was also unhappy when she started screwing other guys within weeks of the wedding until she pointed out that I was being silly. Gill made me see that she needs far more sex than I do. Up until I met her I didn't have any sex at all but now I have more than I ever dreamed possible - even though a lot of that is just watching."

I vividly remembered Gill - small and blonde with vivacious face, compact round body and a wanton look in her eyes. "You and I have something in common," John was saying, "I mean with Gill being the first to shag Rick and Claire being the last."

That shocked me. "People at the firm knew about Claire?"

John nodded enthusiastically. "There was a lot of betting about whether he would manage to get it up her or not. Most people lost because they thought she would hold out but they didn't know about the size of his dick. Gill said that he had only to give her one look at his secret weapon and Claire was certain to surrender - and she was right. My winnings paid us both in here for a couple of nights."

"Speaking of Gill - where is she?" I had to ask.

"She's just gone up with a big black guy who calls himself Othello - he's meant to have the biggest cock of all of them," John told me happily. "Gill usually likes to go up twice with different studs but as she has pulled Othello she might stick with him tonight. Claire always sticks with one I think - last Friday she had that older guy just the other side of the rail. He's meant to like his sex a bit rough - Gill doesn't know for sure because she prefers them younger."

Despite myself I looked to see a completely bald headed men in his middle forties. He had a barrel chest matted with black hair and tattoos on the bulging biceps of both arms. His cock, while expectedly huge, appeared gnarled and battle-scarred. "We come at here least twice every week, it's cheaper that way," John babbled on. "It costs £40 for the first night, £20 the second then £10 and £5. We are regulars on Friday and Saturday and try to slip in at least one other night."

"So what happens now?"

"Do you want to watch the dance floor to see if you can spot Claire? While you are looking I can tell you who is who and any other men that I know have fucked your wife. I've still got a moment before getting into action so we have a few minutes spare," he added, glancing anxiously at his watch.

I was not sure what his last sentence meant but was distracted by seeing my lovely wife and she looked spectacular. Claire was wearing high heels, a minuscule white thong and simple nipple covers, each held in place by a couple of white laces. She was in the arms of a muscular hunk who could have been a refugee from Gladiators but what riveted my attention was the fact that he was reaching round to lustily squeeze the cheeks of her bum while I suspected that she was holding his cock. John kept chattering on but I missed what he said, being so fixated on watching my wife. "Come on, we don't want to miss the start," I heard John say and then felt him pulling on my arm. He dragged me over to one of the large televisions where he sat down leaving me standing behind the chair. "Gill is in room fifteen," he explained typing that number on the remote control and then half turned to apologise "I'm afraid there's only one set of earphones so I'm afraid you won't get any sound."

On the screen there appeared the image of a large round bed and then Gill and her escort walked into shot. Down the right side of the screen was a column of four smaller pictures showing the same scene from different angles. "There are five cameras in every room with a zoom facility on all of them," I heard my new found friend explaining." For the next twenty minutes I watched a carnal extravaganza with John's fingers flicking on the remote control as if he were in the process of creating a pornographic masterpiece. Throughout John compensated for my lack of sound by providing his own commentary with remarks such as "Wow - just look at that," and, "She has got to be really sore after this." From first entering this sexual den of iniquity my cock had been shrivelled to almost non-existence but now I had a throbbing erection so it must have been sixth sense that caused me to look towards the railings to see Claire beckoning to me.

I ran over eagerly with the irrational hope that she wanted to go home but then I saw the hunk standing behind her. "Ian this is Jason," she said softly. Polite upbringing caused me to hold out my hand but he ignored it. "Jason and I are going somewhere to be alone for a while, I thought you ought to know" she said gently. Then, pushing her face through the bars to give me a tender kiss on the lips, she murmured "You shouldn't really be here," before stepping away with pity in her eyes. I know that I should have closed my eyes until they had gone but some masochistic urge cause me to look down at the blue veined arrogant organ soon to be embedding in my wife's soft body. The anguish this caused left me rooted to the spot so I was in position to witness a personal exchange that showed how relatively well I had been treated. Another wife had brought a temporary lover to flaunt before a confined husband but this poor spouse received but a rudimentary peck on the cheek and then had to watch as the other male was treated to a passionate and prolonged open mouth full tongue kiss.

John joined me to report that Gill had turned the cameras off. "I don't know what they are going to get up to but she'll tell me all about it at home," he said happily. I could not understand why he was so unconcerned and even derived pleasure from his situation. However, on reflection I decided that perhaps he had the right idea and that instead of mentally fighting it, I might be better enthusiastically embracing my cuckoldry the way he did. "What room is your wife in," John asked and when I shook my head in puzzlement he said, "Either she forgot because this is your first time or she didn't want you to watch." I suspected that it was the latter.

With nothing better to do we wandered slowly along the row of screens upon which several toga'd men were watching scenes of sexual activity. Reaching the end of the row John said, "Excuse me while I pop out the back. By the way I better warn you - there is no tossing off in here so it's the toilets or nothing. Most of these guys need to do it at least once during the evening and some go back there in pairs - if you get what I mean."

While John was satisfying his emotional needs, my attention was caught by a group of four men at the bar were forcing drinks on a nervous looking fourth. When John got back I asked, "What do you think is going on there?"

"He is going to get his balls stretched and from the look of him I guess it is his first time," John informed me. I pressed for more information but my friend grinned, saying, "Wait and see. It won't be long - look he's going down now."

As I watched the guy with apparent testicle torture in store walked unsteadily to the spiral staircase and disappeared from view down to a lower floor. The next activity that caught our eye were bouncers clearing an area of dance floor by the middle of the arc of rails and when the dancers were well back that section of floor began to sink. After some minutes it rose again but with a bed in the centre. On the bed lay a nude woman but more significantly, at the far side of the bed was a higher dais upon which stood a chair and on the chair was a naked chained man. His arms and legs were clamped and he had a ball gag in his mouth. The chair itself was peculiar in that an arc of seat had been removed to that the guy's genitals were hanging over fresh air. From the testicles, four chains hung down to suspend a round brass scale.

"The woman is the guy's wife or partner," John explained. "Any of the studs can go up and give her one - it doesn't matter if it is a fuck or a blow-job because for every load of cum she collects, a two ounce weight goes on the scale. So the more she puts out, the more hubby suffers - in two ways. Neat isn't it,"

"It's prehistoric and sadistic," I said shocked, "He could be seriously injured - I'm sure this kind of thing must be against the law."

"This club is very careful to stay within the law - I'll explain how later. The chains and scale tray weigh a pound in total and few women want to take on more than sixteen guys so there are limits. The historical record is twenty-three. Anyway, it is all medically checked and the guy's are all volunteers."

"Who the fuck would volunteer for something like that," I exploded.

"I have, it will be my turn in three weeks" he said.

"But why?"

"Mainly because Gill wants to be the woman doing the gang bang."

"Good God man - that is not enough reason to put yourself through that kind of ordeal," I exploded.

"I love her though - I'll do anything to keep her happy," John said sincerely. "Anyway, it not as bad as it looks. Gill has had me in training for over a month now - you soon get used to the pain and up to a point there is quite a lot of pleasure. At the moment I can stand up to three pounds dangling but after fifteen minutes I have had enough - here it can last up to an hour and a half. Still, I've almost three weeks to go and Gill will make sure I'm ready - to inspire me she always sucks me off if I can manage to beat my record from the day before."

"How the fuck did you get started on that?" I wanted to know.

"Gill took my prick in her mouth and she doesn't often do that but then she got hold of my balls and started pulling them down. It hurt but the nice feelings from her tongue kind of cancelled that out and I did not want her to stop. From that we progressed to proper stretching. Now we have the pucker gear from a bondage shop but it started with a pair of shoelaces and they are almost as good. You need thick laces like those in football boots and they are tied together, with a slip knot loop at either end. Both loops can go round the whole ball sack or one on each testicle separately - depending on the effect that you want. Anyway, putting a foot in the middle of the lace and pushing applies the amount of pressure that you need - I prefer doing it myself because Gill does get too enthusiastic."

I was amazed that a man could quite calmly describe to me the genital torture inflicted on him and I think John resented the look of disbelief on my face. "You don't understand do you?" he said. "I can tell that you are up tight about Claire being stuffed by giant cocks but it's worse for me because my wife doesn't just look for big ones, I sometimes think that she wants to get fucked by every cock in the world except mine. Perhaps I give the impression that it doesn't bother me and I have learned to get pleasure out of my situation but I still have a jealous pain like a cancer deep in my gut constantly eating away at me. Well this other pain is the only thing that blanks that out, even temporarily."

This confession of his true vulnerability rather stunned me but before I could think up a suitable response action starting on the bed and rather inhibited further conversation. A young black guy in an obviously eager condition had moved to stand at the foot of the bed. His dick was not much more than nine inches and not unduly thick but the woman, who I now noticed bore a vague resemblance to Claire, shuffled down to meet him. She placed herself with buttocks slightly overhanging the end of the bed and the guy slotted himself in without preliminaries. At the same time a white guy in his thirties, again with only standard stud equipment, placed himself at the side of the bed and the subject of the gang bang turned her head to take the second penis in her mouth.

My gaze flicked to the face of the captive husband but distance prevented me from reading any emotion in his eyes. I think that being first in line had caused the two male performers to be over eager because they concluded more or less simultaneously in just over three minutes where the successive studs were to average between five and ten minutes a time. The woman was left with cum on her chin and more in the crack of her cunt while the two males, duty done, each claimed a weight to proudly place on the tray dangling from the cuckold's balls.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers