Hung Matt from the Dorm Ch. 05

Story Info
Matt jacks off his monster cock.
2.4k words
4.47
1.7k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people in this story are 18 years of age or older at all points in the narrative. There are no depictions of sexual violence in this story. All of these people are real people, albeit with changed names, and the descriptions of Matt's physical dimensions are absolutely accurate.

:Chapter 5:

Matt leaned back and closed his eyes. I watched his tanned, toned arms as they moved outwards and inwards like a rower. Supple muscles flexed luridly as he stroked rhythmically.

My eyes slid down his arms to his hands and fingers. Matt's hands were gigantic; each finger seemed unbelievably long and thick and very strong, though they were moving with extreme deftness and precision. It was like watching a master potter, or a virtuoso violinist at work. I don't think stroking an enormous cock required quite the same level of skill, but if any cock did this was the one.

Matt started talking to me. "I want you to have that ruler ready. Things start out slow at first, but I won't get to full size until right before I cum." His eyes opened and his head turned slightly towards me. "Do you have any lube? That's going to help a lot here."

Matt's hands continued to glide up and down his meat as I got the lube out of my desk. I sat down on my bed and held it out to him, but he just nodded slightly towards his cock and kept stroking. I popped the cap on the lube and held it upside down over the head of his cock. Matt turned his right hand palm up and I put a quarter-sized drop of lube in his hand. My hand and the lube container were completely dwarfed by his palm and fingers. He carefully moved his hand down under his cock and started working the lube into his cock. It was still bending slightly as he worked it. While his right hand was working the lube around, he held his left hand out for some more. I gave him another generous helping and he returned both hands to his monster.

Matt's breathing became audible again. This was requiring significant physical exertion. His cock had continued swelling since he resumed his two-handed stroking patterns and it was just now starting to support its own weight. I watched slack-jawed as he squeezed and milked his hands up and down the massive shaft. Even his big hands had a tough time reaching all the way around the shaft. His foreskin was gliding up and down over his cock head in great waves and every now and then Matt used his thumbs and fingers to work his head and tug on his foreskin a bit. Matt's giant balls lay on my bed in a pool of scrotum, gently rocking as the soft skin was pulled up with his cock and then returned back with his stroking.

Matt's face was looking weak. A film of perspiration had started to appear on his forehead. I became aware of Matt's odors; a great subtle musk that was quite sweet with only minor salty and tangy undertones. His smells elicited a strong sexual response from me. My dick started to stiffen in response and I started stroking it as I watched.

Matt's concentration broke for the first time in five minutes and he looked over at my dick. He squeezed his monster and started stroking mightily with both hands for about ten seconds, before slowing and falling weakly back against the wall. "Come over here and we can compare," he said.

I obeyed and got up from the bed. I walked over in front of Matt and tried to find a good way to get close enough to compare. I settled on kneeling on the bed with my cock pointing towards him. Matt sat up and held out his huge meat and put it next to mine.

The comparison between the two penises in my dorm room was drastic. My rock-hard cock head only reached to Matt's mid-shaft area. His cock head alone reached halfway along my cock, and I realized it was as big as my ballsack. I felt warm from his heat.

Images of tugboats next to tankers and chihuahuas next to Great Danes would adequately describe how I compared to Matt's titanic schlong. Even though I was about half his length, his girth made everything so much bigger that his cock looked to be four times the size.

Suddenly Matt moved his cock a bit with his hand and rubbed it up against mine. A thrill washed over me as I felt his giant rod push against my dick. I knelt motionless on the bed, watching as the massive, lubed cock slid up and down my shaft. His warm, smooth skin sent electric sensations through my groin. I felt another orgasm ripple through my body and my balls tightened up. A small, pathetic drizzle of cum dripped from my dick, dropping down to the bed below. Matt slid his cock up on top of mine. It completely eclipsed my entire package, putting my cock and balls completely out of my own line of vision.

I was both terrified and awestruck at the sight of being dominated by Matt's cock. It was if he could read my mind and anticipate every move that would turn me on. I barely had enough time to register each action before he did something even more amazing. Or, as I subsequently realized, I was so under the spell of seeing a giant dick in front of me that there was nothing he could do that wouldn't turn me on more.

Matt gently slapped his meat down on top of my cock. The force of his slab coming down on my dick surprised me, like when I slapped him in my hands earlier. For another minute or two, Matt moved his cock all around, brushing up against my balls, pressing it against my cock on all sides.

"You like it?" Matt asked coyly. He had that same slight grin that I first saw yesterday in the bathroom.

"Wow," was all I could say.

Matt leaned back and resumed his stroking, more intently than before. Matt started talking to me.

"Having a huge cock is both the best and worst thing about me. I've fucked girls before just because they knew I was packing. Guys either worship me or respect me because of this. They've offered to let me fuck their girls before. A few times I even did it. I've gone home with straight and gay couples before, even with a lesbian couple this summer who wanted to see it after talking with some of my friends about it. Everyone wants to see it once.

"More than half of them don't ask to see me again afterwards. It's like they had their fill, they know what it's like, and then their curiosity is satisfied. The others want to see me all the time. Even some of the girls that can't get it inside sometimes want to see me again.

"I love the attention that I get because of my dick. I can wear the right pair of pants and go home with someone every night if I want to. But, I'm also a little envious of guys with normal dicks. I would love to be sucked off without teeth, or to be able to fuck balls deep. Or to be able to get hard enough to fuck as quick as you can.

"It probably seems so fucking stupid to you because I know you want this cock, Greg. Every guy I've ever jacked off with has told me that they are jealous of my huge cock. Are you jealous?"

I nodded my head up and down. I could feel the tightness in my neck and shoulders. I had no idea what Matt was going to do next. I don't think I had any choice in the matter.

He nodded. "Yeah, you are jealous. I need you to talk to me while I finish jacking off. I need you to talk to me and tell me how much you like my big cock. If you do a good job, I might keep coming back over to jack off from time to time. Can you do that for me, Greg?"

I nodded woodenly. Matt smiled.

So I told him. I told him about how huge his cock looked next to mine, how thick it was. I told him how I noticed his cock head was as big as my balls. I told him I heard the other guys shouting on Thursday night about how big his cock was. I told him that my hands couldn't reach around his thick shaft. I told him that after I saw his cock on Saturday morning I had jacked off thinking about it. I couldn't help myself--I had to, had to tell him in hopes he was pleased with me. I had to tell Matt how much his massive cock had me obsessed.

I even told him that I had listened while he fucked Alyssa. Matt's eyes widened as he listened to my description of what I had heard through his door. I saw a look of complete vulnerability for a moment, as if he realized that his privacy had been violated and I had heard something he didn't want to share. Then he looked at me with the same desperation I had seen on Thursday.

Suddenly, Matt's cock became completely straight and rigid in his hands. He pumped furiously on the shaft with his right hand, while his left hand grabbed his huge nuts and tugged them. His eyes rolled back in his head and he asked, "You still have that ruler?"

I looked around and found the ruler further up the bed. I grabbed it and went over to Matt's cock. In the seconds when I was retrieving the ruler, the monstrous organ had become completely engorged for the first time and I could see it at its ultimate dimensions. Veins the size of my pinkies stood out along the long shaft where that perfect, soft skin was stretched completely taut. Matt's foreskin was completely retracted at this point and his cock head swelled with a purple hue.

As I approached, I could feel the heat radiating off his cock like a fireplace. Matt appeared to be in physical distress and he barely gulped out the words, "hurry up."

I set the ruler on top of Matt's gigantic meat. I felt his cock spasm when the cold metal met his hot skin. I did my best to slide it down all the way to his pubic bone, but Matt had very little body fat and I was trying to be careful not to stab him with the ruler's edge. "Fuck," was all I could say.

Matt's shaft stretched all the way along the ruler. The thickest part of his cock resided near the seven inch mark, longer than my entire dick. The base of his plum-sized cock head started at 10", and I had to lean over to see exactly where the tip lay. There was the 11" mark, right in the middle of his cock head, and the tip was right at 11 1/2". That is, until Matt flexed his cock in a final act of exertion, causing the entire shaft to swell up even more and his tip surged to the 11 3/4" mark.

While Matt's length was thrilling to witness, the most visually impressive aspect of his cock was, as before, the girth. The metal ruler always had nearly obscured my entire dick when I measured with it. But Matt's wide shaft was hardly blocked by the silver, inch-wide ruler.

I withdrew the ruler and started talking to Matt again while he resumed his rhythmic stroking and tugging his massive balls. "Mmm, that's right, Matt. Keep on jacking that giant cock. I still can't believe how tiny my dick looks like next to that footlong monster. Mmm, I'd do anything to worship that huge cock every day."

We continued like this for another minute or so, with Matt furiously stroking and me trying desperately trying to sound sexy enough to stimulate Matt's mental imagery. I can't remember the things I was saying, but they must have been ridiculous. Finally, Matt held his right hand out, and he came in a weak stream that drizzled down into his hand. With his left hand, he milked a few more gobs of cum out of his oversized dick into his hand and then let his dick flop downwards onto my bed.

I handed Matt the box of tissues and he silently wiped his hands and tossed it into my waste basket. He then slumped back against the wall, exhausted. I watched as Matt's abs rose and fell with his slowing breathing, noticed the light sheen of perspiration on his pecs, on his face. I watched as his cock lay heavily on my bed, slowly deflating from its maximum dimensions. His balls lay on the bed next to his cock and moved around slightly in his huge sack.

A few minutes went by and Matt stirred. He turned his blue eyes towards mine and blew out another breath in tired satisfaction. "That was a great jack off session," he said.

"It was amazing," I agreed.

Matt stood up, his enormous package flopping around as he scooted off the bed and then got up. He turned around as he looked for his red shorts and flip flops. I just sat there and watched his cock and balls swing around. He found the red shorts and stepped into them. I watched as he bent down at the waist and pulled them up, making sure to drop his cock into the shorts. He stepped into his flip flops and turned to me. "This was great. See you again sometime?"

My heart sank for a moment. He was just going to leave right away? I didn't want him to leave! I wanted to tell him to stay and spend more time with me. But I knew I couldn't--Matt was in control and he set the terms. I smiled and nodded at him. "You're welcome to come over anytime."

Matt smiled and turned towards the door. In a moment, it shut behind him and he was gone.

I must have sat on my bed for an hour after he left. I was shocked, lonely, excited, turned on, and obsessed, all at once. I had never had a jo bud before, and I certainly hoped that this would be a regular arrangement between me and Matt.