Hunger

Story Info
Unexpected joys.
2.4k words
4.17
31.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hot and horny. Maybe it was the endless days of rain recently, forcing everyone but the ducks inside their homes to escape the alternating cold, damp drizzle and even colder, torrential downpours. Maybe it was because it had been too long since she had that delightful feel of a man’s erect organ pounding her soft, moist cunt. She was cold and shivering from the constant damp cool air. And she was hungry. She was hungry for the taste of her man’s cum and she was hungry for the pounding of his cock inside her. She longed for hours of hot sweaty activities: laying nude on a warm Florida beach, a hot bubble bath, sweaty, playful sex romps in the bedroom followed by hot relaxing showers.

The stimulation continued to build on yet another chilly dreary day. Russ and Pam had gone to Orlando to view some beautiful homes then kicked back at home to watch an afternoon movie. As the rain fell you could hear the distant rumble of thunder. The air was cool and without a blanket her hands and feet grew cold also. But as the movie progressed her pussy grew warm and moist. She turned to lay on her side and with her knees slightly bent she could reach around to lightly stroke her upper leg and ass. He caught what she was doing after a few minutes and simply smiled at her. He was so close that she could have just reached out and touched him but couldn’t. She wanted to desperately. She wanted to feel the warmth of his body against hers. She refrained but continued to think about it during the movie as she played with her nipples. She closed her eyes and imagined laying there watching the movie as he surprised her quickly but secretly pushing a large dildo in her inviting pussy. The movie ended and she went to bed that night still hungry.

Later that week the skies cleared. Once again the warmth of the sun could be felt as you’d gaze at a beautiful blue sky. Pam was sunning herself nude in the backyard when she decided it was a good time to invite some of her friends over for a bar-b-q. It had been quite some time since she had invited friends to get together. She needed the time to become accustomed to her new living arrangement. That Saturday afternoon her friends joined her at her new home. As always they laughed, drank, and gossiped. When Russ arrived later (the expert grill master) it was time to eat. As he grilled they laughed, drank, and gossiped more. And he wondered—as he had so many other times in life—what makes these women tick. Then he learned.

He couldn’t quite believe the words he heard from Pam’s mouth, “Dear, I told them what a beautiful cock you have. Come over here and show it to them.” And since he’s one who is up for anything he complied. She reached out to remove his shorts as he approached. Four women sitting, waiting to see his cock. The thought made his pulse quicken. She dropped his shorts to the floor and took his cock in her mouth while he was standing before her. He was standing there with his cock in her mouth and she was sliding it in and out of her mouth while her three friends watched, one of whom was bisexual and two who were married. Russ knew Pam liked to be watched and that made him more excited. He was already hard when one of the married women said he was a bit larger than her husband and wanted to suck it. He thought these women were kidding and looked at Pam. She still had his cock in her mouth and she looked up at him as if to say, “it’s okay with me if it is okay with you”. He nodded in agreement and she took him deep in her mouth one more time sucking hard as she removed her mouth. She stood and gestured for him to take her seat as the married woman sat down her drink and moved from the other side of the table. She kneeled before him taking his cock in her mouth, sliding her moistened tongue over the head and closing her lips around his shaft. It felt good. Not quite as good as his own girl but when a woman is sucking your cock and there are three other women there…well, he couldn’t find anything to complain about. After a few minutes the married woman stopped. Pam removed her t-shirt and bra and lay on top of the table with her head tilted back ready for him again. Her tits were totally exposed for him and her friends. He moved closer to the table inserting a now rock hard cock in her mouth. She reached her arms above her head placing her hands on the back of his thighs and moving him closer and deeper in her mouth. Maybe it was the drinks she had but she was deep throating him and enjoying every moment of it. Her bi friend had removed her shirt as well and was now sucking her nipples. He couldn’t believe this was happening. His girlfriend was deep throating him while one woman was pushing her body against his back, another woman was kissing his neck, a bi friend sucked his girlfriend’s nipples, and all of them were playing with themselves in some other manner. He exploded in her mouth, all over her face and tits as the bi-friend wrapped her lips around him for a taste of his delicious dessert as well. He thought he would collapse but managed to leave the patio while the friends helped clean up by licking his girlfriend clean of his cum.

Later, after her friends left she collapsed in bed next to him for a nap. It was one of the small pleasures in life they enjoyed. He power napped. She took slumber naps awaking much later to the sound of running water. She stirred for a moment then sat up when he walked in. He leaned over, gave her a kiss then said simply, “thank you”. She smiled back at him and asked about the water. He had lit candles in the bathroom and was drawing a hot bubble bath for her. He had also prepared a large glass of ice water then escorted her to the tub of warm water. He watched her nude body slip beneath the bubbles and left the room knowing full well what she still wanted.

It was time to return the favor. He returned to her bath a short time later telling her that dinner would be ready within the hour. She smiled. He took a sponge and began to sponge her bubbly body. First her neck and back. Her arms and a quick light massage of her fingers and hands. Next her breasts, where he paused for a few moments to play with her nipples. Then her legs beginning first with her feet. He worked his way high up her inner thigh inserting his large manly fingers in her still hot pussy. Her body slid in a relaxed way in the tub and she sighed a quiet moan. He knew that is what she wanted and more. He finger fucked her and kissed her until she about to climax then stopped. She protested but her words went unheard. He had to return to dinner. He reminded her that they were having company for dinner and that she should get out of the tub and dressed soon then left the room. She grumbled under her breath and returned to relaxing in the tub. But only for a moment. She needed more and needed it now. She scrambled out of the tub to the bedroom looking for something to satisfy her throbbing pussy. She couldn’t find the toys they had played with in the past and she collapsed on the bed wondering where he had put them. She decided he would pay for it later then chose a sleek, revealing dress for dinner.

Russ had invited a couple of business associates to dinner. They shared an evening of good food and good company then Pam excused herself to bed. They were discussing business and she had grown tired. She wore nothing to bed hoping he would finish what he had started earlier, laid down her head and drifted off to sleep. The guys spoke of business for a bit then the conversation turned. One of them said that he hoped this wouldn’t be taken offensively but that he had noticed Pam’s hard nipples through the thin dress she was wearing at dinner. There was complete silence for a moment then he smiled and replied in agreement then shared his early afternoon experience. He told his associates that he realized what a lucky man he was but that he didn’t know how to repay the incredible gift given to him earlier. The other associate admitted he had caught her earlier looking at the bulge in his pants then noticed her coy smile. He believed he could help his colleague return this erotic favor to his girlfriend.

Pam was still sleeping when she first felt a kiss on her lips. She smiled in her thoughts as she felt his tongue press through her lips deep into her mouth. He kissed her again deep and passionately then whispered to her, “trust me, just relax and enjoy”. He kissed her again but this time her arms were being pulled to the side. Quickly, before she could fully comprehend what was taking place her legs were spread and bound tightly but softly. His hand was on her breast, playing with her nipple but there were more hands. One on each leg and arm. Each of them applied a soft gentle massaging touch as they worked their way from her hands and feet to her breasts and inner thighs. Now it was her pulse quickening. She opened her eyes slightly, revealing a dazed confused and slightly concerned look. He just gave a reassuring smile, kissed her on the forehead then disappeared from her view. Each of the associates, fully undressed, was on either side of her, their hands exploring her body. They were teasing her pussy coming close to it but never touching it. One of them straddled her with his cock in her face. She took it in her mouth hoping that as soon as she got it hard it would fuck her pleading cunt. She sucked him hard and deep and fast. Her breath quickened as she groaned, her pelvis grinding against a cock that wasn’t there. Suddenly she felt a tongue kiss her thigh and move quickly to the folds of her pink flesh. She felt him lapping her pussy from the entrance to her clit. He fucked her pussy with his tongue, in and out, around and around and gave her clit a quick little suck. She moaned in ecstasy and forgot about the cock in front of her. But that was okay. She was ready to be fucked and he climbed off of her face moving to the foot of the bed. She was wet enough to easily slid right in and he noticed quickly just how “hot” she was. He fucked her dripping cunt for several minutes feeling her tight box around his cock then stepped to the side to watch another take her. He, too, humped her pussy then stopped on the verge of explosion. The submissive cock whore pleaded to be released. Her man appeared before her again and explained that if she would behave as a good little cock whore should that she could be released from her bondage. She promised compliance and was released. She massaged their balls and fucked their cocks with her mouth while they took turns pumping their cocks in her wet pussy. She was enjoying every moment. Her man ordered her to her hands and knees. It was now his turn. He slid himself in her and told her to suck. She hesitated for a moment. She knew he expected immediate compliance but she needed a moment to catch her breath. Too late. She felt the sting of his whip on her ass. She opened her mouth and began to suck again. The other had moved underneath her and she could now feel a tongue on her clit, a cock in her cunt, and a cock in her mouth with intermittent stings of her lover’s whip. Pure ecstasy. She came again and again. There was just one more thing she wanted and he knew how to give it to her.

She lay on the bed on her back with each of them around her. Her man brought out a massive dildo—12 inches and 2 ½ inches thick--and ordered her to fuck it. Both of the other men looked at each other, her, then their associate and asked, “she’s going to fuck that?” It was larger than any of them. He positioned himself above her head, handed it to her and told them to watch. Each of them were on either side of her watching her fuck this enormous dildo. They watched as she slid this monstrosity deep in her beautiful cunt. She fucked it deep and hard. And she came loud and hard. As expected they all got off watching her take it in her pussy. Within moments of each other they all exploded on her. Her mouth, her face, her tits and her stomach. Then she laid there eating it up using her finger as a spoon to bring their creamy cum to her mouth. She smiled and thanked both of them for helping him give this incredible gift. Both agreed it was their pleasure to do so, cleaned up and left.

The couple lay in bed for a bit longer catching their breaths from the spectacular event. The sweet scent of sweat, pussy juice and cum hung heavy in the air. He invited her to the shower and cleaned her with just his hands and slippery soap. She did the same for him and if both hadn’t been so tired they surely would have fucked again. But it was late and tomorrow was another day to be filled with delightfully unexpected joys….