Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my hands on his chest I lean forward having learn that men like this slightly different stimulus as I continue to move up and down on his cock, continuing to fuck him as I take my time. I keep my mind purposely blank as the hunger rushes through me, thinking this may work for some control right now. Closing my eyes, I change my rhythm, sliding up and down on his cock faster, my vaginal muscles clenching hard on his cock. He lets out another groan and begins to bed me to finish, telling me that he is about to cum...

...music to my ears...

I smile and begin to pump his cock with my vagina, slowly building him up, taking him to place he will never reach again, places that he could have only dreamed about before if his imagination was willing. I continue to bring him closer and closer to the edge, feeling his body begin to flop under me as all of his control is lost. I slide down harder and faster on his cock as his whole body begins to shake, my own hunger I can hear roaring in my ears now. His body shakes more now then he sighs out loudly as his cock explodes inside me, sending his cum in spurts within me, I feel him orgasm inside me and that breaks the last rein of my control. I lean towards him, laying my head on his shoulder, listening to him murmuring something about next time it will be for me, my blood pounding in my ears, my hunger finally taking complete control of me.

I lean up to his ear and softly whisper, telling him my turn to be satisfied is coming very soon. He smiles then leans down kissing me gently on the lips, murmuring something about he will make sure I get my turn, although I am not sure with the blood pounding in my ears. I kiss softly along his neck, using m tongue to tease until I find the perfect spot. I can feel him relaxing under my touch-perfect.

I open my mouth just as he mutters something about how much he could love me and sink my teeth into his neck, inhaling his life source like someone who is starving. He remains still for this kiss is as pleasurable for him as it is vital for me. I continue to drink, slowly killing him, my thirst seeming never-ending. I take my fill until there is nothing left of him, then slowly remove my mouth from his neck, looking at him once again, seeing him through a kaleidoscope of colors and smells and sensations. I look at him for a another moment then roll off of him, laying next to what is left of him.

Closing my eyes, I fall asleep next to him, my own hunger sated...for now.

12