Hunger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here!" Jerry commanded with a tight voice.

With shaky legs I walked over to him, standing in front of him just like I had done just moments before.

"Please unbutton my pants and pull my dick out." he said with a strained voice.

I did as he said, releasing him with shaking fingers, leaning in, thinking that he might want me to use the technique he had just taught me on him as well. Before I could start running my tongue across his straining erection, he lifted me up and flipped me upside down, forcing me to balance my arms against his thighs. With a low growl he pushed his face into my pussy, licking my lips and eager clit with strong, hard licks, having me vibrating with need within minutes. I gave no thoughts to his erection straining for my attention but was fully concentrated on my own pleasure until I felt Jerry rub the tip of it across my lips.

"Open up, love" he whispered between licks and when I opened my mouth he pressed himself into it, pushing in and pulling out, first slow but then with increasing speed, holding my head still with one hand and keeping my pussy pressed to his face with the other.

Through the haze of lust and my body climbing higher towards climax, I could tell that Jerry was pushing himself further and further into my mouth, until every second push hit the back of my throat. Every time my throat convulsed slightly from the pressure he sucked my clit into his mouth, the waves of pleasure washing away any thoughts of wanting him to stop what he was doing. As I came with a shout, he pushed himself into my mouth as deep as he could one last time before he pulled away, spraying his seed across my breasts and his stomach.

He turned me around again and I leaned my head against his still fully clothed shoulder. He rubbed my back as he silently tried to calm his heavy breaths.

"Sorry," he finally said "I hadn't quite planned for that last part. Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head at his question. He had actually been carefully in control, not brutal, not forcing himself beyond a point that I could actually take. I sat there silently thinking about what we had done; in just one evening he had managed to teach me that oral sex had several different flavors, from soft licks, to sucking, to passively receiving and probably lots of different interesting combinations of the three of them. I thought about the many different ways the brothers had taken care of my needs, realizing that the things they had done could probably be applied on them as well.

"I just want to add that all men, or at least most of us, love being given oral," Jerry said as he rose from the chair placing the both of us on the floor "and that you don't need to overthink it. Whatever you feel comfortable doing will be appreciated, I guarantee it."

He removed his shirt and used it to clean first me and then himself off, before removing the rest of his clothes and pulling me in for a long, warm hug. Once again he took my hand, a surprisingly loving gesture, and walked back to the bed with me. Ben was lying underneath the covers waiting for us and we quickly joined him, placing pillows behind our heads to be able to half-sit side by side.

"I think we need to talk about the future some." I started, wanting to get to the serious questions before getting caught up in pleasure again.

"We definitely want a future with you." Jerry answered with a smile.

I saw that Ben nodded his agreement as I looked from one brother to the other and then back again.

"But what does that mean?" I asked "That we'll meet up here every night for some happy grownup time? Will there be dates, dinners, movies or do we keep it a secret?"

"I don't want to keep us a secret," Ben said with a low voice "I want to tell the checkout-girl at the grocery store; I want to call my kindergarten-teacher and tell her; I want to shout it across the world."

"I want to tell dad," Jerry interrupted "and that really says something."

Ben nodded again; looking decided but also a bit worried.

"I guess we should tell you about our father," Ben started "so you understand why 'wanting to tell dad' is really significant."

"Dad loved our mom about as much as you can possible love anyone," Jerry continued "his only goal in life to keep her happy. Our mother was a short, dark-haired woman, her Italian heritage as obvious as our father's Swedish ancestry. Physically they were completely mismatched, the big, strong Viking and the frail Italian flower. But their personalities complemented each other's perfectly; our mother's hot Italian temper soothed by calm matter-of-factness and large amounts of humor on our father's side."

"When our mom died, some of the best parts of our dad seemed to die with her, most notably his calm and his sense of humor." Jerry added.

"And after years and years of bringing home new women, none of which he loved, just to give the both of us a good life with someone to love and care for us, he finally realized what he was doing was destructive and, well, wrong." Ben continued.

"And that's when he gave us a long lecture about life and love, told us to hold on to the people we loved and to stay true to ourselves." Jerry said with a slightly bitter laugh.

"And the speech ended with him telling us that he didn't want to hear about or meet any of our future women, not until we had found someone we loved as much as he had loved our mother." Ben ended the long explanation.

Processing what they had both said I realized what they were trying to tell me.

"Whaaat?" I whispered with a puff of air "You...?"

"Love you," Ben whispered back "I know it's too soon, but this is stronger than anything I've ever felt before."

"And I haven't ever loved anyone," Jerry whispered, his face pressed to the side of my head "so I'm not sure how I should feel, but I can't stop thinking about you when you're not around and the thought of not being with you makes me feel sick to my stomach."

I recognized the 'can't stop thinking about'-part of his statement and the fact that I hadn't felt the 'sick to my stomach' feeling he described was possibly because I hadn't thought about not being with them since I made the decision to give the relationship a try.

Perhaps love was the bubbly feeling I felt inside when I looked at them, or the way I longed for them when they weren't around, or the way I felt the need to reach out and touch them whenever they were close?

"I think, perhaps, I might be falling in love with the both of you as well." I whispered with a small smile on my face, at the same time as a single tear slipped down my cheek.

Laughter, hugs and kisses soon turned to heated caresses and another hour of lovemaking, before we fell asleep again, content with the idea of being three parts of one whole.

- - - - -

A couple of weeks passed by with several changes in my life and the way I approached my days and the people around me. My previously long workdays were shortened by me wanting to get home as soon as possible ā€“ my apartment being the natural place for us to meet up in. I started talking to the women at work, first carefully seeking out the two women who had helped me when I was attacked ā€“ thanking them for their help ā€“ then continuing with others that had been mistreated, gathering facts to present to the management team. I even sat down for coffee with some of them once in a while, feeling slightly uncomfortable but also happy to be a part of, even if it was still on the outskirts of, that group of women. I still had my moments of icy coldness, but I was more approachable and I smiled a whole lot more.

I could always count on the brothers to defrost me if I got too cold for their tastes on our rare, carefully planned outings. Ben would whisper something hot, sweet or entirely outrageous to me and Jerry would run his thumb across the center of my palm, my wrist, my neck or any other uncovered part of my body. They knew how to make me smile and laugh, how to make me soft and loving, how to make me shake in passionate need. I loved them deeply.

I had finally managed to get a hold of Mary, that one rare evening when I was home alone, the brothers having decided it was time to talk to their dad. I was nervous, because frankly I couldn't believe that their father would have anything to do with them after they had told him about our slightly less normal relationship. Filled with worries about my own life as well as the ever increasing worries for Rose, Mary's slightly hoarse voice as she answered her phone made me yell "finally!", making Mary laugh softly.

"I'm sorry I haven't contacted you," Mary said, her voice somewhat tired and strained "I haven't been feeling too good lately."

"What's happened?" I asked, adding Mary to my ever higher pile of worries.

"I wanted Rose to be happy, so I did something that made her take a decision that made her end up in hospital." Mary answered, her words quick and sad.

"You're saying that you think it's your fault she was hurt?" I asked, doubt coloring my words.

"I'm saying that what I did started a chain reaction I hadn't foreseen, and that she ended up injured as a result of my interference." Mary answered "Every time we all met her she was smiling at us, keeping up her 'I'm so happy' appearance, but I could tell that she was absolutely crying on the inside. I just wanted her to be happy."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I wanted her to see that what's on the inside matters more than what's on the outside, so I sent her information about local meditation classes, yoga instructors and spiritual guides. Just basically anything that focuses on your inner self." Mary answered, her voice still sad.

"And you mean that is what you did; the thing you think is so bad?" I asked.

Mary didn't answer, so I continued asking her how Rose was doing, if she was ok.

"Yes, she's fine now," Mary answered "I can't tell you anything about her injuries though since she asked me not to. She said she'll tell you when she's ready to do so."

My mind was full with unanswered questions, wondering how our sweet Rose had been hurt, and ā€“ if I wasn't completely missing my mark ā€“ who had hurt her. Mary seemed to pull herself together and managed a change of subjects.

"Soo, how are you doing?" she asked "Still enjoying a happy life with two suitors shaking things up?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying myself, almost too much..." I answered with a wide smile on my face.

"I've met one of them actually, when I had my kitchen redecorated; dark hair, golden brown eyes." she said, her voice a bit happier "And I guess the other one is just as good looking?"

"Yes..." I answered, my cheeks turning pink.

"Well good," she answered "I'm happy for you!"

"I'm worried though," I told her "about what people will say. What their father will say."

Mary was silent for a short while before answering.

"I'm going to give you the short answer first and that is simply: 'Fuck the moral majority'. The longer answer is: life is too short to spend on worries about other people's opinions about what is wrong and what is right; and love is just too precious to waste. It's in our nature to be suspicious and even afraid of things and situations we don't know anything about. It's one of those age old protection mechanisms that everyone has; and if we let ourselves react instinctively without the added support of our superior brains, our reactions will be automatic ā€“ with everything from fear to hate getting sent to the surface. And as you well know, people are people, we thrive in groups and rely too much on our social, hierarchal structures ā€“ if the leader of the gang says something is wrong, then surely it must be."

Mary paused, giving me some time to think about the things she had said.

"You can choose to live your life in two ways, either you keep your relationship a secret or you tell the world about it. If you choose the first alternative, it'll protect you from 'the slings and arrows', but it'll probably make your life just a little bit less full. If you choose the second one, you'll have to fight your way through a lot of preconceptions and suspicion, which might hurt your life just as much, or more. The best part about being open about your love might be that you can spread information about your life choice; and informed human beings are the best sort of beings there is."

"Wow, you've really thought about this, haven't you?" I answered, my voice shaking slightly.

"I can't stop thinking," Mary said with a short laugh "that's my biggest problem. You should spend an hour in my head, and all your worries would seem like a child's game."

I laughed with Mary, letting myself relax and talk about everyday things like the stock market, diminishing natural resources and a new boutique with luxurious lingerie that had opened just a week ago. Mary sounded a lot more like herself by the time we said 'Bye' and I felt so much more confident about my future.

When the brothers finally stumbled, joking and laughing, into my apartment I could tell by their relaxed and smiling faces that their important sons-to-dad talk had gone well. And I felt in my heart that Rose's favorite sentence was true ā€“ everything was going to be alright.

12