Hungry Cub

Story Info
The group of childhood girlfriends chatted over drinks...
1.5k words
4.26
26k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group of childhood girlfriends chatted over drinks at the bayside bar. They reminisced on their vodka-OJ days to their fancy cocktail nights in their 20's to their current wine dates in their mid-30's. By the time the 5 girls finished their first bottle, they quickly moved to relationship gossip.

Michelle, who recently left her husband of 6 years and was eager to spice up her previously dull sex life, was the first to open the conversation.

"I feel like I need something...more fulfilling sexually." She paused, hiding her embarrassment while the other girls giggled like school girls. But she needed to know how and she knew who to ask.

"Valerie, how do you keep pretty boy toy around? And is it as fun as he looks?"

Valerie looked down at her drink with a confident smirk. She wetted her index finger with her wine before bringing it to her mouth and carefully licked it seductively. She looked back up before entering the conversation.

"You see girls, boys are the same at all ages. They all need nourishment."

Michelle was puzzled. "Nourishment?"

"Of course. When they're babies we have to feed them milk. But when they get to the right age, you feed them the real honey." She wetted her finger and sucked on it slowly before starting again. "And once they get addicted to it, they'll keep coming back for nourishment."

The girls were in awe as they knew her younger boyfriend was tasting her often and probably in multiple ways.

"But don't stress Michelle, I'll let you girls feed him soon. He's a hungry little cub." She glanced down at her watched before reaching for her purse and pulling out her credit card. "Speaking of which, it's time he gets fed."

Meanwhile, he was nervously hopping into the shower after his chest and shoulder workout. He grabbed his razor and carefully removed the little stubble surrounding the base of his penis. Even without touching it, it was almost fully erect in the shower.

"Don't jack off. Just rub it a little." He whispered those words imagining it was Valerie telling him what to do. God he needed to have his head between her legs. He rubbed his index finger over the tip of his penis until it was well coated with pre-cum. He brought it to his mouth and sucked on it eagerly.

After his shower, he quickly dried off and grabbed his new small black boxer-briefs that hugged his ass tightly. A few months ago Valerie commented on how she likes it when he wears tighter underwear. He started wearing his smaller boxers and noticed how she would grip his ass more in bed. He fantasized about her digging her nails into his bottom with this new pair.

He got dressed and quickly made his way to her place. He was sweating. It was a Thursday night. Even though he had seen her the past 5 nights, which consisted of a couple of dates with "quickies" in the back of her tinted SUV, this was "cum" night. He gets to orgasm any way he likes it as long as he can complete a certain task. Particularly since he voluntarily gave up masturbating both at home and in front of her, these were very intimate and special nights for the two of them.

He knocked on her door and could feel himself straining in his tight underwear. She answered with a white bathroom tied firmly around her body. She smelled wonderful after her bath.

"Well hello. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get dressed." Her seductive smile always kills him.

She led him to the couch before grabbing a bottle of wine and pouring a glass for the two of them. She grabbed hers and casually cuddled on his side with her hand resting on his thigh. She could see his firm erection through his pants and noticed he was breathing hard. She knew he wanted her to ask him to kneel in front of her and bury his head between her thighs. But she also knew it was Thursday and he needed to sweat a little before he was fed.

"So remember last week when I brought up the idea of a special kind of shower for you? Have you had a chance to think about it?"

He was so turned on. "Uhh yeah, a little." He fantasized about drinking her nectar all week but was too nervous to bring it up.

"We both know it's Thursday. Maybe we can try washing you tonight before letting off all that pent-up frustration."

"Yeah, we can try it, if you'd like to..." She cut him off.

"Well there's one other thing..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm also using this as kind of a test. A taste test if you will."

"What do you mean?"

She grabbed his penis firmly. "Look my little slut. We both know you've been dying to drink my pee for the last 6 months now." She looked deeply into his beautiful eyes before kissing him softly and gripped him tighter. "But I'm having a party Sunday night and you'll be our toilet for the evening. I need to know two things." She paused, increasing his interest.

"First, that I can count on the pretty little mouth and tongue to suck and swallow every drop from each pussy. And two, that you can tell which pee is mine based on taste alone."

He was trying his best to contain himself. Her grip was almost pushing him over the edge. The idea of 5 beautiful cougars feeding him their cum and pee was overwhelming.

"And there's a prize in it for you if do well this weekend, my little slut." She playfully tapped his nose. "I know you check out Michelle's ass every time you see her. And yes, she's single now. If you pleasure all my friends and keep the bathroom nice and tidy, I promise to tie you down to my bed upstairs and lock you inside with Michelle for two hours, who's been really horny recently. Maybe I'll let her decide if you can cum or not."

He could feel his orgasm building, He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away.

"Good boy!" She kissed him on the cheek. "Remember just a few months ago when you'd ruin your pants and pretty boxers with just my grip alone. You've come a long way! Okay, no more talking."

She laid back more on the couch away from him. He knew this meant it was feeding time. He stripped to just his boxers.

She grabbed his ass tightly and had the look in her eyes while staring at his ass. The type of look that he knew meant she was really in the mood. He knew he had pleased his cougar.

She move her glance to his eyes. "Hurry up and get on your fucking knees." She untied her robe and slid off her soaking panties while he knelt in front of her. She grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pushed him into her pussy.

Her eyes rolled back as he probed his tongue deep into his vagina. She was lost in ecstasy. She cummed without her clit even being touched. His cute ass was on her mind.

She never had a fantasy to fuck his ass until now. Now she wanted to shove her fingers deep inside him. But she wasn't sure. He was still a masculine guy and she didn't want to hurt his feelings. Regardless, this was a topic of another Thursday.

Even though she had her orgasm, her grip on his head didn't leave. She knew he hadn't had his fill just yet. She only fed him once the night before because it was late. Like she told her friends, he was a hungry cub and needed a lot of cum down his throat to function.

After 4 more orgasms she led him to the bathroom. She laid him on the bathtub and rode his face. She looked deep into his eyes before starting to pee. He closed his eyes while savoring her taste. She knew he was trying to memorize the texture. Like a good little cub.

After passing a lot of fluid, she gave him a towel to wipe his face and she took him to her room and laid him on the bed. She sat on his face and smothered him with her delicious ass. She reached forward and gave him the slowest handjob she could possibly give. She knew how to take care of her cub.

He cummed for almost a minute. He licked her ass through it all. She could feel his muffled moans and screams vibrating against her smooth ass. She felt proud that her cub earned another orgasm.

She walked to her closet and put on her pajamas, which meant it was time for him to leave. He got dressed and kissed her good night.

Before she let him ago, she grabbed his ass one more time and whispered in his ear.

"Sorry cubbie, you'll be starving for the next two nights. I'm letting you feast on Sunday night so you won't get a taste until then. I'll see you here at 5 pm sharp."

Even though he just had cummed, he felt himself harden again.