Hungry Hearts

Story Info
An innocent mother begins to have impure thoughts.
11.4k words
4.38
113.8k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an erotic story. Pure fantasy fiction. All characters represented in this story are over the legal age of 18. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Please enjoy!

*****

Beth Turner stood there at the doorway, her body ice.

Frozen and stunned. She breathed silently, a nervous hushed breath, a hard swallow. A chill ran up her spine, and bit at the nape of her neck. Blink, just blink. 'What is this?' she asked herself.

Her eye lids couldn't - wouldn't, close. Why? It was surreal. Was it even real? Her mind raced, and the thoughts poured in. 'It is real, it is.' She thought to herself. 'Very real.'

Her mouth dropped open, and her hand quickly covered it in an attempt to stop her from saying anything. Her body moved faster than her mind or maybe the opposite. She hadn't even slipped off her shoes. She walked right into the house and hadn't even slipped them off, and that was not like her.

Beth was a neat freak, and there were no shoes in the house. Period. But now, here she was, off of work early, standing with her shoes on, in her full work attire, frozen at what she saw.

BLINK. Blink, blink, blink. Her hand dropped from her mouth and her breathing sped up, then, 'this is real.'

Beth Turner stood there, at her son's bedroom door, and peered in.

The door was cracked, just a tad, but it was enough to see the bare skin, a butt, she figured out, but not at first. At first it was just bare skin. She heard a soft moan that completely stopped her in her tracks. If it wasn't for the moan, she'd been in that room, and the cat would have sprung out of the bag.

"Mmmmmm," a moan escaped the room before her.

She looked in, definitely a bare ass. At first she thought, 'my goodness he's masturbating, 18 years, and you finally catch him masturbating.' But, no, there was another moan, a second moan, from someone else. Beth bent sideways at the waste, and got a better view. The butt, was toned and tan, and spread. He was on his knees? Hands and knees, eating her out? Beth wasn't sure. It didn't look like anyone was in front of him, her son.

Beth realized she was now holding her breath, and ready to faint. She breathed hard. 'Turn and go to your room,' she thought. But, her body didn't move. Her shoes were glued to her viewing spot. But, why? She focused. Was that the butt, the tight ass, of her son?

The tight ass was glistening. It was wet-not the cheeks, but the asshole. Cheeks spread open exposing his asshole. Then, suddenly and very unexpectedly, Beth felt a subtle tingle between her thighs.

'No no no' Beth thought, as she quickly looked away. 'No!' She turned as fast as she could and started down the hall, then she stopped again, frozen.

She heard another voice.

"I want to taste that again," A muffled voice from the room.

She slowly walked back, creeping like a child trying not to wake their parents. Back at the door She looks in, and sees the tight ass. The man, her son swings around, "I want to taste that off your tongue, first."

Then, he gets up off his knees, and kisses the stranger. At first Beth thinks that she is seeing double. Her son's body in a mirror? No. Her mouth is dry.

"Mmmmm I taste good." Her son says.

Then the other male, yes, the other MALE, grabs her son's ass, and squeezes hard, and says "you taste better from the source."

Beth is lost, her mind is in space, literally black. She watches in awe as her son, her straight son Ian or so she thought, tastes his ass off of another mans tongue. Their dicks, almost identical, touching as they kiss. Beth doesn't know what to do, should she stop them, Say something? She tries to push the thoughts out, but they come back. She tells herself again, and again, 'LEAVE!' But the fucking shoes, they are weights holding her here making her watch, she argues with herself. Her mind floods with thoughts of impurities.

She reaches under her skirt, her subconscious guiding her, touching her. 'Suck him,' she thinks to herself, almost simultaneously cursing herself for thinking it. Her pussy, yes her pussy is on fire. She watches as the two of them kiss. Her son kissing another man. Their masculine bodies hard and young, their man-meat rubbing back and forth on each other.

"I want to taste my ass on your tongue every time you eat it." Ian moans into the strangers mouth.

"Mmmm and what about every time I fuck that cute little ass of yours?" The stranger asks.

The stranger grabs Ian's ass even hard, and Beth moans deep into her knuckles that she is now biting to the bone.

"You want to taste your ass off of my dick every time, baby?" The stranger asks.

The stranger quickly turns Ian around, and wraps a hand around his throat. With his free hand, he holds his hard dick, and starts to slowly rub it along the crack of Ian's ass.

Ian lets out a moan, "Mmm yes every fucking time."

Beth is in a haze, her hand keeping up with the strangers hand as he rubs the head of his dick along the opening of her son's ass. Her hand moving faster along her clit. 'Fuck him,' She cringes at her thoughts, but can't stop.

She watches intently, masturbating while they play. 'How fucking disgusting am I?' She thinks to herself, 'I'm nasty, I'm fucking nasty how can I be doing this.'

She's not the same person, something has taken over her mind, her body. Something has taken control of the sweet church going mother of two.

"Fuck you feel so tight." The stranger says as he rubs the head even faster against Ian's tight ass.

"Hurt me." Ian says, recklessly pushing back towards the head.

Beth wants to scream, but keeps hush as she touches herself, struggling with the darkness. She mouths... 'Put it in.'

Ding Dong...

The doorbell rings loud.

Fuck! Beth moves like lightning down the hall. As she moves towards the door she fixes her soaking wet panties. Her mind clear, and vulnerable... 'What the heck was I thinking' she asks again and again as she makes her way to the door.

Ian pulls away just as fast, "Who the fuck is here." Then the realization "shit hopefully no one is home, it sounded like someone was home." He grabs his sweats and slides them on along with a t-shirt. The stranger does the same.

"Come on, if anyone asks, we were working on some meal plans." Ian says as he heads out the door.

Beth opens the door to find a young kid trying to sell security cameras. Beth politely tells him that she wasn't interested, and shuts the door.

"Hey mom, who was that?" Ian asks, nonchalantly.

Beth jumps at the voice of her son and turns in a flustered mess.

"Oh it was nothing, sweetie." She answered as best she could.

Beth catches herself looking Ian up and down and then her eyes dart to the stranger standing beside her son. Beth is almost shocked that they are dressed.

"Oh sorry mom, this is my buddy Mel." Ian says with a smile.

The young man, handsome and well built, reaches out a hand.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Mel nods and smiles.

Beth shoots her hand out to meet his, and smiles silently.

"Thank you. what do you two have planned?" Beth questions nervously.

"We're gonna play some racquetball at the gym, maybe catch a movie."

Ian looks at his mom, suddenly nervous. He notices her face, flush, and exhausted. Not like his mom who is bubbly, and personable, and would have offered a houseguest the entire kitchen by now.

"You okay, mom?" Ian asks shyly.

Beth looks up, catches Ian's blue eyes staring at her, and the image of the scene in room flashes through her mind. A deep grimace forms on her face just for a second.

"Of course honey. Just a long day at work. I'm gonna go get some rest. Don't be too late tonight sweetheart."

Beth kisses her son's cheek, and gives Mel a warm smile as she hurries off.

The boys walk out the front door, and turn to each other.

"Is that how she always is?" Mel ask.

Ian shakes his head fast, then "fuck I wonder if she saw anything." Then he looks at Mel, "I told you we should have tried that shit somewhere else. She'd probably disown me if she found out I was fucking around with another guy."

Mel stops and puts an arm around Ian. "Listen man, I doubt she saw us, 1. If she saw us she would have flipped, 2. If she did I'm sure she chalks it up to experimenting, just like she probably did in her teens."

Ian pushes him off, "Don't fucking say that, that is the last thing I want to think about. She's my mom."

Mel laughs "I'm just saying. Okay, enough, forget about it. Let's go chill out."

*****

Beth stands in her room, naked and alone in her thoughts. Disgusting thoughts. She looks at her body, impure from the scene before her less than 20 minutes prior. In front of the mirror she examines her body. Thick, not fat in any way, she stood 5'6" and had a bubbly butt, the kind guys like, and want. Curvy and juicy. Her stomach was not completely flat, but still hard, and her breasts were a milky white, just like the rest of her pale skin. Between her legs, she had a full "bush." The pubic hair was thick, and healthy, and just as black as the curly hair on her head. she was proud of it.

She had thought about shaving it once or twice, but who would really care. Plus, it made her more of a mother, not one of these dirty slut girls that she sees prancing around looking for attention.

Beth liked being a mom and feeling pure. It was who she was. The ladies at church would call her sweet, and lovely. She was sweet and lovely, and she had always been that way, at least once she became a member of the church over 18 years ago.

She had her oldest, Kate, when she was 18. Then 5 years later she found out she was pregnant with Ian. The man, their dad, left when she was pregnant with Ian, and it was the church who brought her in. She never saw him again, and she was okay with it. Church gave her an identity, and she raised her kids well as a single mother.

Of course there were slip ups, but she focused on the kids, and it worked. No men were ever involved in the kids lives. Beth had needs, and she would take care of those needs, then immediately feel guilt. Soon, she gave up all together. Her kids were her life.

Beth decided to pack up the kids and move to California. The church welcomed her, and she loved it. Of course she thought about dating, and even did here and there but kept it on the down-low. It was all about the kids. Kate, her oldest finished her bachelors and got into law school in Utah. So, Beth was left with her pride and joy, Ian.

Who knew Ian would be her wild, open child?

Beth stood there, naked. Flushing her mind of the dirty things she saw, thinking of what to do next, when it hit her hard.

'That's what that was' she thought to herself, 'when I kissed Ian's cheek I smelled something. It was sperm or jizz or Cum or whatever these boys call it? Is that it? Cum? Did I smell cum on my son's cheek?'

Beth shook the thought, the image, from her mind. But, it came right back.

'I wonder if Mel ejaculated on my Ian's face before I got home.' Beth pondered as she ran her fingers through her black mane.

*****

Weeks had passed since the unexpected viewing had taken place, and Beth buried herself in her Church groups, and daily activities, almost forgetting what had happened with Ian, and his friend.

Mel had not been around the house again, and his name had barely been mentioned more than once or twice when Ian brought up going to the gym. In fact, Ian was bringing a girl around quite a bit, and so Beth chalked the incident up to horny teenage experimenting.

Two horny guys that let a moment turn into something more. Besides, Beth really liked the girl that Ian was bringing around. Allison was a year older than Ian, and very involved in the church. She was a cute modest girl, with red hair and a few extra pounds. She carried herself well.

Beth would see them kiss and hold hands as they left the house, but they were never really affectionate in front of her.

It was a Saturday morning when Beth arrived home from the grocery store and Allison and Ian were leaving the house.

"Oh hey mom..." Ian smiled at his mom.

"Hi Mrs. Turner, you look beautiful." Allison chimed in.

Beth smiled big at the compliment and at the fact that the two were holding hands. "Well thank you Allison, but call me Beth. And where are you two off to?"

Allison spoke up excitedly "we're going to see a movie, would you like to go, Mrs... Sorry Beth?"

Beth was taken back at the invite "no no you two have fun. I don't want to spoil your time."

Ian let go of Allison's hand and grabbed his mother by the shoulders, "Mom, seriously, unless you're planning on talking during the movie, I don't think you can ruin our time. It'll be fun... We'll all grab ice cream after."

Allison bounced at that idea "please Beth..."

Beth sighed "it does sound nice and relaxing, what's the movie?"

Allison spoke up again... "It's at the Old Red Stone theaters... They're $1 movies, and older movies but you don't know what it is until it starts!" She smiled at Ian and grabbed his hand.

Beth smiled. "Sounds great, let me get this stuff into the house and we'll head out."

In the theater, the aisles were pretty empty, but Ian and Allison insisted on sitting in the back. The three of them found their seats, and both women found a spot on either side of Ian. The lights turned out, and the movie began.

Beth almost instantly felt uncomfortable. On screen, A couple was found arguing, the F-word going back and forth between them. After the argument, the movie was mainly a drama, love affair about an unfaithful couple and the trials and tribulations that they go through.

It was about three quarters of the way through, when a scene started in the husbands apartment. The character is nude in bed, and there's a knock at the door. The male gets up without clothes and answers the door. As the male got up, it showed a glimpse of his manhood. The female walks into the apartment and immediately, the two go at it. Not much was showing, but Beth started to feel uncomfortable.

Out of the corner of her eye, Beth saw a hand move into Ian's lap. Then Ian leaned over to say something to Allison. Beth decided to take a peak to see if the two of them were holding hands. As uncomfortable as Beth was, she could see becoming aroused by the movie and reaching for a boyfriends hand, I f she had a boyfriend of course. But, as she looked, she noticed that Allison's hands were on the armrest, and it was Ian, with his hand in his lap, and he was moving it along the length of his shorts.

Beth looked back at the screen. 'Is he playing with himself?' Beth thought, immediately thinking she was crazy.

Then Allison stood up and walked out, mid-scene.

Beth looked over confused. "Is she okay?" She whispered to Ian, who was still rubbing at himself.

Ian, equally quiet, responded "oh yeah, I just asked her to get us a refill."

Beth's mind instantly went foggy, 'Did he send Allison away to touch himself?'

It certainly seemed so. The scene was getting hotter, more intense, and even Beth could sense her body reacting. She glanced over inconspicuously and she could now see the long hard outline of Ian's penis snaking down his inner thigh.

'The theater is dark, but he's got to know I can see him, right?' she thought as her breathing sped up. She kept glancing, and he was still rubbing himself, masturbating himself, in the dark seat right next to her. Beth didn't know what to do, but she didn't expect herself to do what she did next.

Beth leaned into his ear and whispered "do you like this sweetie?"

Ian moaned and stopped abruptly. He looked at his mom, sitting next to him and moved his hand off his crotch. "Huh?" He managed to mumble, now embarrassed.

Beth could sense his embarrassment and realized that he probably had no clue what he was doing. It was his subconscious reacting to a scene.

"Do you like the movie I mean." Beth managed, "It's a bit too much for me sweetie." And with that Beth got up and walked out passing Allison on her way back in with the drink.

*****

Later on that evening back at the house, Beth poured herself a glass of wine. She rarely drank, but something was going on with her emotionally, and physically, and she just had to have something to relax her. She sat at the kitchen table sipping her wine, thinking about anything but sex.

Then, Ian walked in. He looked handsome in his pajama shorts and white tank top, fresh out of the shower.

"Hey mom." He said walking up to the fridge.

"Hi honey." Beth smiled.

"I'm sorry about the movie, we didn't know it would be that inappropriate." Ian said.

Beth laughed. "Sweetie how would you know? It's not a big deal, just not my thing."

"I know mom. Mine either." He replied, slumping into the seat next to her.

Beth grinned to herself. It was a wicked grin that he'd never know about. But, what Beth really wanted to say was 'sweetie I liked the movie, but you distracted me touching your dick to the nasty scene with me sitting right next to you.' But, of course those words never came out.

"Tell me about Allison, do you like her? What's up with the two of you?" Beth motherly pried.

Ian shifted and without thinking "she's a prude... Uhhh not like... I mean." He stopped. "I didn't mean that, mom. I'm sorry."

Beth responded without thinking herself, "tell me, son."

Ian looked up surprised, unaware how to proceed. "I don't know mom... Sorry. I shouldn't have said that, I know you like her for me."

Beth had never really expressed that, but she did like her for him, and she liked that she was very religious. But, for some reason she didn't want to end the conversation there.

"I said tell me. That means I want to talk to you about it. My liking her shouldn't matter if she doesn't give you what you need or want."

Ian laughed "well she's definitely not doing that, I mean giving me what I want."

Beth once again didn't think and kept going "sex?"

Ian was speechless for a second. Beth scared she overstepped it, started to stand.

Then Ian said, "yes sex. Passion. Kink. None of that. But, that's okay. It's just I'm 18 and..." Ian started to trail off, "Never mind."

Beth reached across the table and grabbed his hand, "No, Ian I'm your mother and it's okay for you to communicate with me. I want to know what's going on in your life. I want to support you through anything. Through all your choices. I'm here to..." Her voice then trailed off, and her mind flashed back to the day she saw him in the bedroom.

She continued "to accept you. Always accept you, Ian. You and Kate are my world, I'd do anything for you two."

Ian smiled and leaned forward and kissed her half on the lips on accident, and half on the chin. "Thank you mom, I love you." He then stood up and straightened out his pj's bumping the bulge in his pants, causing his semi erection to bounce.

'Fuck I didn't even realize that happened' he thought and turned quickly, "Night mom." He started to walk away, but Beth stopped him.

"Ian." Beth said.

He stopped but did not turn around.

"Ian..." She said again.

Ian turned, knowing she'd see the outline of his erection.

"Yeah, mom?" He said looking at her. His mother's eyes moved down his body to his package, then back up, locking eyes with him... She smiled innocently.

"Thank you for taking me to the movies with you, I actually did enjoy it," Her eyes moving back down to Ian semi, "all of it."

Ian smiled softly, the head of his cock swollen purple with pre-cum... "Me too mom."

Then he disappeared through the house.

Beth sat there for awhile thinking. She thought about her kids, and how much they've grown. She thought of how they've changed, and matured in ways she could have never imagined. She thought about Ian, and his "kinky" side or was it his "open" side. Then she thought to herself 'maybe he's gay, and that is okay, because after all he's my son, I created him.'