Hungry Jocks

Story Info
Patsy is hunted down and ravished in locker room.
1k words
3.22
153.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patsy had been told that she could change in the school's locker room after she finished her race. This University had a much larger athletic complex than the facilities at Patsy's University and it took her a while to find her way to the locker room.

She had run well, despite the heat. Her body was covered in sweat causing the thin material of her black singlet to cling to her wet skin. Her nipples stood noticeably erect through the tight material as made her way across the field towards the locker room. Patsy bashfully tried to cover the hard, small nipples only to brush them and arouse her even more.

The locker room smelled of sweat and soap. Patsy felt a chill as she entered the empty locker room and goosebumps crawled over her smooth wet skin.

She found where she had left her athletic bag and pulled her singlet and sports bra off over her head. Her plump wet breasts bounced out of the tight black cloth.

A footstep broke the silence and Patsy froze.

She crossed her arms over her supple breasts and called out "hello? anyone there?"

She backed herself warily into the showers and scanned the many aisles of lockers for the owner of the noise.

A large firm arm cross over from behind her and secured her small hips in it's grasp. Patsy was pressed against a warm but firm torso of an unknown male figure.

"Oh! let go!" Seren cried out in dismay. The large arms held her firmly in their grasp, and she squirmed slightly. She knew she need to break free, but the large warm hands enticed her, and her nipples grew hard once more.

A low smooth voice poured hot breath into Patsy's left ear.

"Whoa there. I got ya, sweet cakes. Let's see what you have here..." She could feel the stubble on the man's chin against her forehead as he slid one large hand slowly down her flat stomach.

"Oh no. Don't" Patsy quietly pleaded. But her clit throbbed with anticipation. She knew that she shouldn't let him, but she wanted his hands to continue to brace her body against him. Shivers rippled through her as his left hand got closer to her running shorts. His right hand braced her crossed arms firmly against her chest, forcing them immobile.

"I just want to feel" He replied softly in her ear. His fingers slipped between the tight spandex shorts and her sweaty skin plummeting into her sweaty panties. His fingers gently pulled her lips apart and found her throbbing clit. He rubbed her intently and she moaned with pleasure.

"See, you need this, girl. Gotta make it nice and wet for what I'm going to put in your tight little pussy." Patsy fingers fell on his bracing arm and gripped his thick wrist as he massaged her to an epic climax.

He continued to hold her firmly as he softly pleasured her. As her adrenaline surged into an orgasm, Patsy bucked her body with ecstasy against his tight stomach and caught him off guard.

The man, stunned, losened his grip and Patsy broke into a long stride away from him.

"Oh, sweetie, you're going to have to pay for that." She heard him growl quietly.

Suddenly Patsy felt her sneakers lose traction on the wet tile floor and they slipped out from under her sending her to the floor hard on her belly.

"Oh!" Patsy cried out in pain.

She felt the man's strong large hand press down hard at the small of Patsy's back, pinning her against the tile floor. He circled around and knelt before her. He was not small man, even on his knees, he stood tall before her. His thigh round thighs glistened with sweat. His blushing dick pulsed with anticipation before Patsy's face.

She looked up at him with mixed feelings of fear and excitment. His large chest was framed by his broad round shoulders that stretched the tight gray football shirt across his hard pecks.

"Come on, now. Put your mouth on it, girl"

He slipped her round lips over the sweaty tip of his dick and pushed it to the back of her warm, soft throat.

He let out a moan of pleasure as he reached one head down to touch her hard nipples.

Patsy groaned with ecstasy as his other hand held her against the tile floor. He pumped his member slowly in and out of her small mouth. She tightened her lips to help him cum, as her clit continued to throb with excitement. She began to buck her hips slightly, as she became wetter. His hand responded by pressing her against the floor more firmly.

"Oh, no. Hold still. I'm not done."

She smiled slightly as he rammed his dick into her mouth against. Her saliva covered his cock and bubbled at her lips each time he pushed it into her. She let out a small satisfied groan as he continued to titillated her nipple.

"There we go. Good girl. You're sexy ass is going to make me cum so hard." He grunted in his low whisper between thrusts.

Patsy body shivered with adrenaline. She swirled her tongue around his hard cock as hit throbbed in her mouth.

"That's good.yeah. ugh" He said and her excitement pinnacled at the thought of pleasing him.

He thrust his penis in faster and deeper. She could feel the tip slapping the back of her throat . She wanted him to cum harder in her than he had ever before.

She could feel he was close, his dick was throbbing so hard, and his rhythm became more and more consistent. His grunts became shorter, and less controlled.

"Ugh, that's it. Ohh, your lips...ungh"

Faster and faster he pumped it into her mouth, her lips pressed firmly against the ridged of his cock. Her body shook with every thrust until he let out a loud strong yell and his sex exploded inside her mouth. She felt it mix together with her thick saliva and slip down her throat.

He withdrew his member from her and back away from her face.

He took her chin in his large warm hand and firmly turned her face up at him.

"Show me it." He commanded

"I don't-I mean, I-it's not there anymore." She stuttered with excitement and fear.

"oh...tsk. tsk. that's going to cost you." He smiled down at her.

She held back her smile and looked up at his great figure in awe.