Hunny Eating Creampie

Story Info
A woman's perspective on Creampie eating.
3.9k words
4.65
201.5k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunny And Creampie

Since I have had many of my female readers ask me about Creampie's, or more specifically, how to encourage their husband's to partake of the practice, I figured it was time for me to write something about the subject.

The whole idea about a Creampie can make some women squeamish. This is something I don't understand since I love the act, but for these types of women the mess is gross. It is no different I suppose when you think about anybody's personal sexual preferences. Some women love hairy men, some don't. Some like tall men and others don't. There are women who swallow sperm and women who absolutely refuse to even touch a man's sperm. So that there are women who don't like the feeling of a man's sperm in or on her body doesn't surprise me much, but that there are some who loath the feeling admittedly confuses me. I just can't wrap my mind around that since the act is so natural. Anyway, enough on that!

Definitions

Let us begin with definitions so that you will easily follow my arguments and suggestions. Please note that I call it a "Creampie" and NOT a "cream pie." The reason for this is to differentiate between a sexual act (Creampie) and a dessert. A Creampie happens when a man ejaculates his sperm into or on a pussy or asshole. Since my husband and I are not into anal sex please allow me to forgo that discussion and let someone else speak to those things.

So a man, husband or lover, ejaculates his sperm into or on your pussy. Well, you've just received a Creampie. Kind of pleasant isn't it? The warmth, the thickness, it is exciting and devilishly wondrous. Here you lie, legs open, belly heaving from exertion and passion, and your lover's thick, white, warm sperm begins to ooze and flow from your well fucked pussy. It is very thrilling and exciting to know that it was your pussy that made his hard cock do that. Even more so when you look up and see your husband eyeing the sperm as it flows from your open pussy.

There are, essentially, two kinds of Creampie. I choose to call them the Inny and the Outty (totally made up words ;-). The "Inny" is when the man ejaculates inside your pussy and the "Outty" is when he ejaculates on your pussy and belly. My preference is the Double Whammy where my husband or lover ejaculates his sperm Inny and Outty. This is easily achieved when the man pumps a jet or two of his sperm Inny and then pulls out to Outty the rest of his ejaculation. When your lover has a particularly large ejaculation he can make your whole pussy an absolute mess and this is very pleasing and exciting.

For you male readers out there allow me to explain a few things to you. First of all, most women enjoy a Creampie, but that doesn't mean we want to wallow around in your sperm. Please leave that to the movies. Now, to be sure, there are plenty of women who DO want to wallow around in the sperm, play with it, taste it or rub it into their skin, but this should not be considered the norm. For most women, myself included to a certain extent, we just love the feel of the sperm in and on our bodies and the enjoyment ends there.

So when it comes to me and what I enjoy, I simply love the silky warmth of a man's sperm in and on my pussy or belly. I've never been one who enjoyed facials, and thankfully have a husband who is not turned on by spewing his load all over my face and hair (a particular Yuk! when it comes to sperm in my hair) so I haven't had to perform that act but a couple of times for him over the years.

But when it comes to sperm in my pussy, or on it, well, I'm in heaven. Looking down my body, past my breasts, and seeing a man's thick ropes of sperm on my belly and pussy is a scenery I readily relish. Especially so if I've just had a rockin' orgasm.

Therefore, place me firmly in the list of women who love a man's ejaculation. To me sperm is a desired outcome of a successful coupling.

A Word From Our Sponsor

First, allow me to explain a few things about the act that I particularly enjoy so that you can know where I sit before I tell you where I stand.

There are things that I do with my husband, but would never share with anybody else. Like all relationships there are things that shouldn't be shared with others. Ones finances, contrivances and so forth I would never dream of sharing with anybody else. And, there are also sexual things that my husband and I enjoy, but those are for just the two of us. That having been said, I am a writer on Literotica, so I do share some things with my readers, just know that it isn't the totality of our sex lives that I've decided to share with you. Something that I asked my husband if it was okay to share with you is my swallowing his sperm. This is something that I do enjoy, and something that I frequently preform for my husband, especially when I am feeling particularly naughty or simply want to show him how much I love him.

Another would be to have sex with a lover without my husband present. This is something that we agreed to very early on and we haven't deviated from it. But when it comes to sleeping with a lover that is perfectly allowed. Many times have I fallen asleep in my lover's arms, but my husband was always in the bed with us. In fact, I have woken up both my husband and my lover in the middle of the night, rubbing their cocks at the same time. How exciting those times are when they come about. But the subject of this essay isn't cuckolding, so on to the subject at hand.

To Eat Or Not To Eat, That Is The Question

When it comes to a Creampie and what is to be done with it I am of the mind that it is the man's decision, much as it is the women's decision if she is going to swallow. For many men it is just a bridge too far to ask him to go down on you after ejaculation. Some men, just like some women, don't like the idea of swallowing but are willing to give it a try. Some men stiffen at the idea of going down on you after ejaculation and never have to be asked to do it, you just have to get past your own thinking and just let him do it. And finally, other men simply just refuse to even try. None of these types of men are wrong in their thinking, they are just different, like women are.

For classification purposes and to better define the three types of men I will call them Do'ers, Try'ers and Nevers. When it comes to my husband he is a Do'er. Once I asked my husband what made him want to go down on me after ejaculation and he told me that he never gave it a second thought. I hadn't had an orgasm yet and he wanted me to have one, so down he went. I can easily remember that first time, feeling my husband's ejaculation and being just a bit disappointed.

Then feeling him moving his body down mine, his lips and tongue placing sweet kisses on my sweaty breasts and belly. Then sensing what he had in mind, I quickly squeezed my legs together and told him to get the towel so I could clean myself up. Persistent, he just slid his hands between my thighs and gently opened my legs. Figuring that he knew what he was doing I allowed him full access to my pussy. And in a moment I felt his tongue dive in, and I could sense him searching out whether or not he enjoyed the taste. It wasn't long after that I had the most intense orgasm I had experienced to date.

But it didn't end with that. Even though I had an incredible orgasm I had many reservations. For one, I had a difficult time trying to figure out what it was that my husband enjoyed by going down on me after ejaculation. But since it was infrequent when he did this I decided that even though I was not particularly comfortable with the act that I would continue to allow him to do it since there wasn't anything that I had to do. I found that my reservations were mostly mental, in that I found myself wondering if my husband had some latent homosexual tendencies that he was attempting to satisfy.

One day my husband and I were sexting and he told me that he wanted to go down on me after ejaculation, so I took the opportunity to ask him some questions about it. Mostly, I was curious about his motivations. He told me, and I have no reason to doubt him in this, that while he does enjoy the taste of his sperm mixed with my orgasm, it is more of a mental thing for him than anything else. He told me that, for him, it was a way for him to show me how much he loved me and how important my orgasms were to him.

After that, it got easier and easier for me to relax and enjoy him eating my messy pussy. So much so that sometime later I began to ask him to do it. For some strange reason that I still don't fully understand he loves it when I ask him to eat my pussy after he has ejaculated. He gets even more excited when I squeeze his testicles in my hand and whisper into his ear "All the sperm these testicles are holding will soon be ejaculated all over my pussy and I want you to go down and lick it all up." He practically ejaculates right there in my hand, and imagine my excitement at pleasing him that much. So, my husband is very much a Do'er when it comes to eating Creampie. Now, on to the Try'er.

Try'ers

The Try'er is a bit more difficult to understand than are the Do'er or the Never. He will try it but most likely never tell you if he enjoyed it or hated it. A very close friend of mine once asked her husband to give it a try, and so, being the dutiful husband that he is he gave it a try. She told me that she had become so excited at the prospect of her husband doing this for her that, when the day came that he had agreed to eat her Creampie, she had been wet for the whole day. She told her husband exactly that, and it made him very nervous. You see, by her telling her husband that he knew her expectations were very high, and that he worried over whether his performance would live up to those high expectations. You can easily see why he didn't enjoy the act very much. Once I had explained this to my friend she immediately understood her error and so was able to eventually correct her mistake, but it took months and much reassurance before he was willing to try it again.

So a word to the wise, if you are a woman who desperately wants to experience this most intimate of acts, please, don't set your expectations so high that your husband becomes worried over his performance. He will either enjoy it or not. And even if he doesn't exactly fall in love with going down and eating your spermy pussy, he may enjoy your reaction to it enough that he will be willing to do it even though it isn't something that he is dying to do.

When it comes to the Try'er he will either Love It, It's Okay It or Hate It. If he hates it there is nothing you will be able to say or do to change his mind. Same, by-the-way, can be said of the other two. If he loves it, he loves it and nothing will change that. But be careful, you just may get what you asked for. If he loves it you may find that he wants to do that more often than you desire, or he may want to experiment with other forms of submissiveness that you hadn't considered.

So when it comes to the Try'er the best course of action is patience and understanding. Encourage but don't demand. If you are patient you will find your husband will be more willing to experiment and if you are understanding you might be so fortunate to have him asking you questions, which is always fun because it usually ends in messy sheets.

Nevers

You might be curious as to why I would even discuss the Nevers. Well, the age-old express "Never say never" applies here. Even though your husband may tell you Never! don't get defensive, especially if he is the proto-typical male. Many men have it in their mind that to dine at the Y after ejaculation is a form of homosexuality, which, of course, it is not. Again, patience and understanding is very important here.

As an example I'll tell you the story of one of my good friends from Texas. Being married to an Alpha-male she was obviously concerned that her husband would never be interested in going down on her after ejaculation. And, at first, he was stead-fast against it. But over time he began to ask her questions about it. All the typical stuff, the why's and whatfor's. As she explained her desires and fantasies he began to become more interested in the subject. This went on for months, questions and answers.

Some months passed without a question about the subject so she decided to ask him about it again and was surprised by the answer he gave her. You see, her husband had decided to check out the subject online and came across all the typical junk that is out there on Creampie eating. Having been disgusted by what he saw he immediately dropped the subject as something he just could never get into, which is understandable.

Distraught over the turn of events my friend reached out to me and I gladly helped her find some homemade stuff for her to show her husband. I explained to my friend that the commercial stuff was just that, commercial. Designed in such a way as to make the website owner as much money as possible, these sites have no interest in showing reality. So of course her husband would be disgusted, most men would be by such degradation and humiliation.

After having shown her husband some videos of what she had in mind he was slightly mollified, but still resistant to the idea. And again, some months passed, so she brought the subject up once more. This time she was willing to concede that she had probably lost him forever and would never get the chance to see if she enjoyed the sensation of having her pussy sucked on while filled with sperm.

But wait! As it turned out he had been doing some searching on his own and had found many such videos where it didn't show the man emasculated, but rather just enjoying the Creampie. Sitting my friend down beside him next to the computer he showed her a few videos he had found, and lo, told her he'd give it a try. That night her husband went down on her after ejaculation, and, as she put it to me, tickled her clit, barely dipping his tongue into her pussy.

Suffice it to say, this is as far as he is willing to go. So even though he was a Never, he changed to a timid Try'er, giving her a small taste of her fantasy. And for her, it is more than enough to get her rocks off on his tongue.

So don't give up on those Never husbands, as long as they are asking questions you have a chance. But once they go adamant, drop the subject because all it will do is lead to fighting and that is never a good thing. Besides, if you are adamant about not wanting to swallow his sperm, or take anal, or whatever, then he equally has the right to be adamant about such things as well.

Do'ers

The Do'ers are probably the most difficult to handle. For this section I will speak directly from experience, so keep in mind that everything I share here is anecdotal. That being said, for those Do'ers out there, Yeehaw! Aye Carumba! Muchos Gracias! BooYa Baby! I love ya.

However, the Do'ers bring certain problems with them (sorry Sweetie). One of the problems with Do'ers is that they want to do IT too frequently. If you let them they will go down on you every time they ejaculate. Now this may sound strange to many men, but it is true. The Do'er actually loves and enjoys a sperm filled Creampie. So much so that they will begin to want to experiment with different ways to enjoy their Creampie. Some going as far as to wait a week or more between ejaculations just so the "effect" is greater as a mental stimulation.

As an example of this desire to experiment my husband has had me in different positions; on my back with legs spread; on my belly with my ass in the air; on all fours; straddling his face; sperm feeding and so forth. Each is fun in its own way, giving pleasure in different manners, all stimulating and exciting. But for a woman she wants to orgasm in different ways, not just orally. And there is the issue.

Getting tongued to orgasm can be very intense for a woman, sometimes too intense. Perhaps you men can understand that. A blowjob once a week is great, but to ejaculate 3 times a week like that may get old month-after-month, year-after-year. Diversity is the spice of life, so I'm told and so I believe. Thus, the Do'er often gets in a rut that their wives must pull them out of.

Not only this, but there may come a time when your husband will want to play in a way that makes you uncomfortable. (As a note I have yet to face this issue since I've wanted to participate in all of my husband's naughty ideas, but there may come a time when I won't and want to be open to that.) But the same can be true in reverse. You may think of some way that you would like to play with Creampie eating that doesn't interest your Do'er, and you have to be prepared for that.

But now on to the fun of the Do'er. One of the greatest things about the Do'er is that you know that you will always get your orgasm. The Do'er won't leave you alone until you do. One of the best orgasms I've ever had is one where I thought I wouldn't be able to. Being too tired, having stuff on my mind, not feeling particularly beautiful or attractive, being too hot or too cold, all the things that can interrupt a sexual climax, but then I have a persistent and caring lover lovingly lapping at my creamy pussy until I blushingly burst forth in orgasmic bliss. Exhausted, I reached down and pulled my husband up into my arms and kissed him deeply, tasting the sperm and my own orgasm upon his lips, knowing that the intensity of the moment was equally shared. It is the passion of the act that I enjoy the most, and I'm certain the same is true for my husband.

The one position that I don't particularly care for, but will do from time-to-time for my husband's sake is to be on all fours or lying upon my belly with my legs spread. The reason I don't particularly like these positions is for sanitary reasons. When you've been sweating during sex your ass doesn't feel exactly clean, if you know what I mean. So I am always worried about the smell down there, even if I'm freshly showered.

For me, my favorite way to have my husband enjoy a Creampie is to make him ejaculate while I'm on top, and then to crawl up his chest to straddle his face. His tongue dives in just a bit deeper. And every time I do this I can feel the sperm flowing out of me while at the same time I have the wonderful sensation of having my husband's tongue and mouth working over my clit or delving deep inside, all the while I'm feeling the thick, warm sperm dripping out of my pussy. It is exquisite and I always orgasm after just a minute or two when doing this.

It is terribly fun, my hands upon the headboard to steady myself and his reaching around my hips to clamp down high upon my thighs, legs spread, pussy covering my husband's mouth as I span his beautiful face. And best of all? Orgasming at the same time his sperm is flowing out of me and into his mouth. I shudder at just the thought. Doesn't it excite you as well?

Don't get me wrong, the other ways can be very fun as well. In the last two years my husband has been ejaculating on top of my pussy and belly, then going down on me while my pussy is especially messy. That is very sexy to me and I absolutely love it. But one of the things my husband complains about is when the sperm gets in his nose, so be aware of that problem in advance. What he does to compensate is to begin his licking and sucking just above my pussy to clean that area off first. This way it is only saliva that is rubbing on his nose.

My husband told me that one of the reasons he loves the messy Creampie is because I get to see the sperm on my body first. He's kinky that way! And I admit that I really enjoy that as well. Looking down my body and seeing the thick, white ropes of sperm on my belly and covering my pussy is thrilling, even more so when I know that my husband will soon be scooping the thick sperm up with his tongue and mouth.

12