Hunny's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rammed three fingers into her cunt, feeling his cock through the thin tissue that separated her fuckholes. He yelled, "cum now slut, cum NOW!"

"Oh god yessssssssssssss," she screamed, her body thrashing underneath his. When he felt her cunt and ass clutch as his fingers and cock, his own orgasm followed. Jets of thick white cum flooded her already steaming back passage. Sticky juices coated his probing fingers. They both shook and shuddered through their orgasms, inarticulate moans escaping them. He slowly withdrew his cock from her ass, and watched his cum ooze out of her hole, joining the silvery runnels of her cum painting her thighs. He then stood up, and rested one hand on the chair they had been sitting on earlier.

She moved slowly, turning around so that she faced him. She slowly, lovingly cleaned his cock, gently lapping at his sensitive flesh until she had swallowed all the cum. She helped him straighten out his clothing, smiling up at him all the while. He helped her to her feet, and asked his friends to get her blouse. She tugged her skirt down, giggling as she realized it had never been taken off her. Her stockings were stained with cum, and were torn in some places, she know how that had happened. He helped her put her blouse on, and pocketed the clamps and chain. While she went off with Linda to the ladies room, Scott offered to bring the car around. Nick thanked him, and waited for her to come back.

They said goodbye to his friends, and walked out together hand in hand. He laughed, and she blushed, when people applauded as they passed. The bouncer said that he looked forward to their next visit, and she blushed even harder while covertly eyeing the young man's muscled body. Nick, of course, noticed, and gently swatted her ass. "Greedy slut!" he whispered, and she giggled at being caught out.

In the car on the way home, he smiled at her. "Happy Anniversary, my slut." She softly giggled, and he asked what was so funny.

She turned to look at him, her face a picture of content and mischief and answered, "I can hardly wait to see what we'll do next year!"

12