Hunt for Love Ch. 01

Story Info
The search for his one true mate.
6.8k words
4.17
15.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

thank you for taking the time to read my story. I've been working on it a while an finally decided to submit it. please comment any feed back is most welcome.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

We Guaru have hidden in the shadows for many moons, seeking only those of our own kind to take as our mates. Very seldom are we able to find one like ourselves. Those that do are driven mad with lust, retreat into hiding with their mates, hardly seen again. Many like myself stay hidden among the humans, learning to live among creatures that we look so much like, yet are so different from.

Let me introduce myself: I am Dakota Silvercloud. In my human form, I stand 6' 2'. I have very sleek swimmers build with long black shoulder length hair and green eyes like the deepest green of the red wood forest. Humans seem to notice an air of mystery that surrounds me, Often commenting that I'm very intimidating an scare the living daylights out of them.

On many occasions, I've taken humans into my bed for the physical release. See the thing with my kind is that when we want to fuck... we do just that. It's nothing more then the sensation of getting off then discarding whom ever it is we just used and ask for nothing else of them. Seems so simple doesn't it?

Well let me tell you its nothing of the kind. There is nothing simple about trying to keep your animal at bay when all it wants is to rip apart whoever it is that you are impaling with your member. Its a power struggle most of the time. Trying not to change while you are fucking someone. I have done it once though and the outcome was like something out of a horror movie. There was a native woman that we called Aurora. She said she wanted to see what the Guaru looked like. She wanted to see if the legends were true. I told her that she was a crazy woman and should put it out of her mind and left it at that.

One night I woke up with her in my bed, straddled across my lap with her tight pussy clenched around my cock. She had me hard as hell and damn I wanted to take her then and there. In the calmest voice I could muster threw clenched teeth I flat told her to stop before she gets what she thought she wanted. She laughed at me and slid her tight wet cunt down lower on my shaft. It took all I had to control my wolf until then. By the time she was entirely impaled I couldn't stop. I was past the point of being able to keep him at bay but I held on just a moment longer, then before I realized it I rolled her underneath me and started fucking her like she was the last pussy I'd ever get .

The look in her eyes as I took her deeper and harder was like nothing else I have ever seen. It was passion, horror and fear combined. I rode her hard unrelenting, refusing to stop no matter how she cried. I growled at her

"You asked for it crazy woman now you shall see what our kind does to a human".

After that, I lost total control my wolf. I scarcely remember anything that happened. However, what I do remember was unmistakably animal. My ridged cock ripping into her body as I grew larger and larger within her sex. Practically tearing her to pieces. Her screaming, howling in pain as I howled in pleasure. What a sound. From what I'm told of that night she barley survived. As I said, I warned her.

As I sit here in my packs manor, I can't help but wonder if there is another Guaru like me out there. Someone like me who hates what they are.

I lay on my bed letting all of these things drift threw my mind as I slowly slip into the throws of sleep. I'm running threw the woods in my true form. The breeze flowing across my fur I can feel every little thing. I hear the thunder of my paws. I feel the dirt beneath me. I can smell my prey. I'm hunting, running quickly, ducking in and out of the bush silently. I'm almost there, I can feel my heart pounding feel it in every inch of my being. That rush, I feel it coming. I howl as i close the distance to what I'm chasing. A long deep howl. Suddenly I stop. I see it there. Such a beautiful creature. How magnificent. I can't believe my eyes.

A lone white tigress. She is crouching near the stream drinking. Her tail swishing this way and that. She arches her back as she stretches rising from the water. Her ears twitching. She looks around then bolts like a flash of white light.

I chase after her. Trailing her scent. Damn it I can smell her but I just can't get to her fast enough. I run as fast as my paws will carry me. Suddenly her scent vanishes into thin air as though she never existed. I'm panting hard trying like hell to catch my breath. Damn it!! Where could she have gone? No one just vanishes like that unless...impossible. I shook the idea from my head. Having lost the scent, my wolf lost interest in the hunt so I shifted back into my human form. I feel so alive, so eager and anxious to discover that creatures identity.

Suddenly I awake in my bed. I trace fragments of the dream through my mind. The tigress. Those eyes. That look of being caught. Dear Luna! That dream can't be real, yet I can't get her out of my head. Standing,I pace back and forth across the wood floors, unnerved by the sound of my own footsteps. I slide into my over stuffed armchair with a big sigh. I slowly drift off into the tail end of my dream. I'm running again. Chasing after her.

Suddenly I stop and remember something more. She changed Changed from feline to human right before my very eyes. I catch her

eye and as I look at her I wake with a start. Shit! The damn phone is ringing. I pick it up.

"Hello, yes this is him. No. what do you mean? yes I'll be right there."

I drop the phone back onto the cradle. That was the Alpha's Beta. Also known as my father's right hand man. One of the few wolfs that I hate and have to respect and take orders from aside from my father.

Let me explain. We Guaru are made up of clans or packs. Each pack has its own beliefs on how we should behave. Then there is the Known set of Laws that everyone in all packs, no matter their rank or beliefs, must obey. My father is Alpha and demands the pack obey his every word to the very letters it contains. He is the "top dog" (pardon the pun). Or so he makes everyone think. I on the other hand only do as he says to appease him. I have little respect for him let alone of what he represents.

When I was young he tried to kill me for going against him. He is an evil man at times. Always expecting someone else to do his dirty work. My father believes that the human race owes us everything there is that they have. Including their lives. You see my father is not a shifter he is a full wolf. Think of a werewolf the human body with hair all over and a face that is a combination of human and wolf. To the average person he would scare the shit out of them. He just had his beta call me to tell me to meet him at the security hall. It's where every thing that no one knows about happens. He said he had something for me to do there. So once again I do as he tells me to so I don't get my throat ripped out.

I jump on my motorcycle and ride the 20 miles to the security hall. As I pull into the driveway I catch the strong scent of a woman. I climb off my bike heading for the door the closer I get the more I can hear the sounds of chains and screaming. I open the door and see my father standing there laughing.

As I approached him from behind, all he can say is about time. I stand there and watch this hopeless creature that is chained to the wall.

The only thing that I hear is my father's laughter and the woman screaming.

I step in front of him with a bewildered look up on my face.

"How could you treat her like this? You treat her as though she is nothing more animal."

He reaches up and slaps me for even thinking about questioning him.

He tells me to take care of her knowing full well that I will not let harm her further. He turns and leaves the room, leaving me alone with this frightened battered woman.

As I approach she begins to shake an scream thinking that i'm going to hurt her more. I've come close to her, almost touching her. I whisper into her ear

"I'm going to release you, but please don't try to run."

She stood there shaking and whimpering and simply nodded her head as I released her hands from the shackles on the wall.

She fell to the floor in a mound of flesh and hair sobbing. I knelt down close to her and told her to stand. She looked up at me with a look of fear deep within her eyes. I couldn't help but wonder what my father and his goon squad had already done to her but then again I wasn't sure if I even really wanted to know because I could already smell their stenches on her. I took her by the arm and helped her rise. She tried to pull away from me as soon as she was on her feet. But I couldn't allow that to happen. I pulled her to me once again and told her that if she tried to pull away or tried to run that I would leave her here and let my father have his way with her again.

I lead her toward the chambers to see what information I could get out of her. There had to be a reason why my father had chosen her. He always had a reason. He once said to me that he loved the look of fear that human women gave him. Loved that look of their helplessness. He had a way of scaring the shit out of most anyone except me. I had learned from a young age not to fear him. That I was stronger then he was. To this day I can still remember his words echoing in my head.

He said to me,

"you are a puny little useless human creature too bad you didn't turn out like me. You might have actually made something of yourself."

I resent him for being my father and yet I still stick around to "help" him so he thinks. All I end up doing is saving the poor victims that he finds to play with. Torturing them, doing things to those women that is totally unimaginable to the normal mind. Hell even to someone like me who is a "born" killer it's unimaginable even to me. I decide to take her back the manor to let her heal an regain her strengths. So I led her out to my bike an set her on the fuel tank holding her close as I return to my privet entrance of the compound.

As I open the door to my private chambers she hesitates as I step aside to let her into the room. I gently guide her towards the bathroom.

"You can clean yourself up in here; There is a robe that you can wear if you want behind the door."

She simply nods her head in acceptance then leaves the door slightly ajar. I hear her turn on the water to fill the tub then smell the aroma of flowers. Ah yes the bubble bath... never fails they always use it. Maybe it makes them feel more feminine I don't know but every last one that I have brought in here to clean up has used it. It's almost as if they know that once they enter that bathroom they are safe and it gives them a bit of hope. See that bathroom has a lot of the things that women love. It has a huge garden tub, a fully lit vanity as well as a very large picture window overlooking the lake.

Very peaceful if I do say so myself. But for those few women whom I have the opportunity to salvage from my father, they have a chance to stop and think about what has happened to them and then decide if they are going to stay with me or run. That's what it really amounts to.

I can hear that the water has been turned off and the gentle movement of a body within the depths of the tub. The smell of a woman combined with the aroma of soap, god it's driving me nuts. I slip closer towards the bathroom door. I can see her lying there beneath the water, steam rolling off the top of her breasts. The supple curves of her body slightly visible from below the fragrant bubbles. I can feel the bulge of my cock against my jeans. I let out a low groan that she must have heard because she looked towards the door. I pulled the door open and slid into the steamy aroma filled room. I pulled the vanity chair towards the tub where she lays the whole time she is watching my every move.

"Are you enjoying that warm water?"

The look in her eyes seemed to soften and the need to flee lessened a little. She simply nodded her head slightly in agreement. It's as if she has forgotten how to speak or just refused to do so. I stood up and retrieved a bath sheet from the cupboard and held it out to her. She got up and turned around with her back to me and held her arm up as I slid the towel around her. Gently I lifted her from the tub into my muscled arms then set her into the chair where I sat. The sight of her sitting there, steam rolling off of her petite, curvy body, the smell of freshly cleaned skin pooled with the scent of a woman, all making the bulge of my cock even harder against my jeans.

I can feel her eyes trailing along my body. Taking in the sight of my toned muscles, evenly toned skin the color of finely tanned leather. I noticed her eyes resting on the bulge beneath my jeans. I look into her eyes with a smile from within my own. And can't help but chuckle a little as she tries to peel her eyes from mine.

"Are you afraid of me? Or are you just afraid that I'm going to hurt you?"

Yet again I get no response from her. Frustrated, I stand up leaving her there to sit there in her own silence. Damn it I can't just sit here while she is driving me totally insane. I call for one of my servants, an omega to tend to her so I can take my leave. Down the long walk, threw the trees, and then around threw the meadow, to the shoreline of the lake. I strip down to my skin letting the sun hit me with its warming rays. Then silently, I slip into the water like a duck without a sound, diving beep beneath the subtle waves upon the shore. It's very placid under here. All you can see is water everywhere and feel the pressure in every inch of your body. Everything telling you to surface yet all you want to do is stay under and see everything you possibly can. Tiny little fish dart this way and that as if trying to get away, yet not going anywhere in particular.

Swimming back towards the shore I see something from within the trees. As I climb up the bank towards the tree line I hear footsteps so faint to the human ears but I'm not human now am I? Then that familiar scent again, a soft feminine aroma. I start running after it. My wolf is clamoring to get out, so I give in. Transforming ever so swiftly into him. It's almost like an out of body experience when one changes. My limbs turn into paws, face turns into that of a wolf, and ears lengthen. My fur is the color of onyx but tints blue beneath the moonlight. I can run ten times faster then the fastest animal alive. I hear five times better then an elephant, smell better then the best K-9.

I stop suddenly when I hear a rustling above me. I get a whiff of a human. Humans are not allowed upon these grounds unless they are invited. I start trailing the scent. Weaving this way and that in and out of the trees. Something is watching me; I can feel its eyes burning into my flesh. I smell it everywhere and I can feel its presence and yet cannot find who or what it is.

Once again this shit is frustrating the hell out of me. I start running. Running as fast and as far as I can. Over the hills, threw streams and brush. it's a feeling of freedom. Being a shape shifter has its benefits at times but for most of us it's almost a curse. We have many difficulties in life that we deal with. The constant fear of being caught. The feeling of always having to look over your shoulder to make sure no one but your own kind has seen you change. Yet with all of that there is a blessing that we have to take into account. When we just need to get away we just run. It's that simple, one word. RUN.

It's our escape from everything. Such a stress relief. The feel the earth beneath our paws, to hear the wind in our ears and the sun or more often then not, the moon upon our backs. It's a feeling like no other. The only way that I know how to describe it is a feeling of being totally free. And only a caged wild creature truly knows that feeling after he has been released or has escaped his confines. The humans think they know and yet they really have no true sense of freedom. There is always something or someone controlling everything they do. Such a sad life.

I finally decided to stop running, and what seems like only minutes to me has actually been hours. I have found myself almost to the adjoining property to ours that's almost 30 miles away. The sun and moon are at one in this moment. As if to say hello to one another. For only a few moments a day can you see the two elements together. The moon rising as the sun is falling then the sunrises as the moon falls.

The wonders of this beautiful earth are ever lasting. It's the little things, the simple things in life that we all take for granted. Every creature takes for granted the fact that they are alive including myself. I sit then lay back into the cool wet grass to look up at the stars. So brilliant. I can't help but just lay there and take in the beauty if the sky. This is total peace and serenity. it's the best part in life, this is what I live for.

I don't know how long I laid there but when I finally cane to my senses the sun and moon were once again opposite of one another. The moon was falling as the sun was climbing. I figured that it was about time I returned to my chambers. I got up stretching my long lean body and transformed into my wolf and began running again. This time I ran for a reason, the running had a purpose. I has to get back to that woman that I left to my servant. I left her in my chambers for safekeeping and yet suddenly I feel as if someone is trying to harm her. I run back as fast as I possibly could.

I run into the back door as a wolf and decide to stay in this form. I padded silently to my chambers. Opening the door, I see her lying there upon my bed looking oh so beautiful. She is nude with nothing but her hair covering her. Her back is to me. I can see the gentle rise and fall of her body as she breaths. I feel a tight lurch from within my loins. The sight and smell of this woman is making my cock stand at attention instantly. I resist changing into my human form. I pad softly towards her. Gently I climb upon the bed. I can smell her sex. Its so strong. The scent of feminine, everything that makes a female a woman. I want so badly to mount her now just as she lies there. To impale her upon my ridged shaft. I want to take her and make her scream in pain and pleasure all in one. Taking a deep breath I hold back. I just sit there watching her sleep. I look like a dog sitting here. I can't help but laugh at myself.

"You stupid fool...."

I sit there for what seems like hours and is yet only minutes. She begins to stir. Her eyes opening ever so faintly, subsequently seeing me. She opens her eyes fully and sits up on her elbow. I can see a smile growing from behind her eyes as she looks at me. She holds her hand out to me I can't help but laugh inside. I can't believe I'm acting like a common house pet. I guess I'm supposed to sniff the hand that's been offered. I put my nose to her hand sniff it once then give it a gentle lick. She starts petting me. Rubbing my head and ears ever so tenderly then she stops. It feels good.

"Hey puppy, what's your name?"

She actually spoke. Such a sweet voice. It sounds almost like that of a child and yet has the hint of a woman. Very soft spoken. She pats the place next to her as if to get me to come closer to her.

"You wanna come lay with me?"

I get up and leave the room. Standing outside of the door I change into my human form. Then walk back in.

"Hello my dear. Are you feeling better?"

she nods her head then looks at me with a questioning look.

" What is it? Do you have something to ask of me?"

She looks away, then back at me.

" Do you have a dog?"

" Why do you ask dear?"

12