Hunt in the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down he kissed the hairline down to my ear.

"I'm dying here." he whispered, long fingers tracing my dress down over my creamy breasts.

"Let's get out of here then." I smiled up at him, removing my hand.

"Tina..." he started.

"She's with Leena. She'll be fine. Look." I suggested as my pussy throbbed at the teasing we'd both been doing.

He looked unsure for a second, the compulsion of his being nice and to check with her warring with his need. He hesitated and I decided to pull out the big guns.

His hand had been cupping my ass. I rested my hand over his, spinning quickly so that my back was against his chest. It was now perfectly placed at my groin. My dress was so short it only took a slight movement to push his long fingers under the hem to my barely covered pussy.

"Heidi..." he hissed through gritted teeth. His ear by my mouth as he spoke to me let me reply easily. As I pressed his fingers into my soaking panties, slipping past the flimsy material to bathe in the slick heat of my pussy and said "Feel how wet I am for you. I want you inside me, Deek."

His fingers slid into my tight damp hole and the gasp I released was half satisfaction - half further frustration. We stayed like that for a moment, him inside me rubbing his cock against my ass, kissing my neck; both wishing we were elsewhere.

Fingers sliding away, he turned me around and took my mouth again. Panting with need, I glanced over to Leena and saw she had acquired some male distractions for Tina and herself. Awesome, time to close this down.

I pointed to them over in the corner and Leena waved. Tina was laughing at something that a random guy was saying, not even looking our way. I loved my best friend in that moment.

"See, she doesn't even know you're gone." I punctuated my words by taking a finger from his hand covered in my fluids and sucking it into my mouth.

"Okay, let's go grab a taxi." he groaned. Taking my hand in his, he pulled me through the crowd.

I waved at Leena as we slipped through the crowds, swaying to French Montana's - Unforgettable. Tonight was going to be, I could feel it.

Tina turned just as Leena raised her hand and looked furious so I blew her a kiss. Decan, too preoccupied with pushing through the crowd, was oblivious to the silent war.

Take that bitch.

The taxi ride to his five star hotel a few miles away was bursting with sexual tension but we managed to have a conversation between kissing and groping, mostly about his work.

His room was the penthouse suite, apparently on his company's dime and by the time we'd got up there things had become a tad more civilised, which I liked; the tease was half the fun. I didn't want to rush it. Prompted by fits of laughter in the lift, a throb of longing flooded me. I'd really missed him.

I was imagining him naked again by the time the door closed to his room, the anticipation was amazing. Bracing my back against the door, I watched him move across the space.

Stunning, just stunning.

He grinned like a sexy cheshire cat and I realised I'd spoke out loud. It was nice, the quiet. The silence was easy, I watched him and he watched me.

Returning his smile, I slunk over to him as he poured some expensive wine at the kitchenette. My favorite, no doubt.

It was still early - only 11pm - I noticed, taking in the surrounding decor. Modern and expensive, the furnishings screamed money. I stroked my manicured hand over the marble counter and then across his shoulders. He leaned back into me without thinking about it, the weight solid, comfortable.

My insides clenched as I moved past and hopped up on the counter. He put the bottle away and handed me the glass which I sipped and then put down.

Decan moved in between my legs as I rested on the cool surface. Long fingers running up my smooth skin to the hem of my dress which barely covered my thong. I shuddered, he

knew how much I loved the tease and as he leaned away to press a remote, something low and full of bass filled the room; a second later the lights dimmed. Longing flared, I just wanted him touching me.

His hands took their place back on my thighs, sliding under the material of my dress more fully as I leaned back to give him the full view.

"Shit, just-shit woman. You'll be the death of me" he whispered as his hands found my bare ass, my dress riding to my hips.

Feeling the marble on my skin, the sensation was pleasant as my temperature rose.

I took the edges of my dress in my hand and pulled the elastic material over my head in one smooth move.

The halter red bra and matching thong stood stark against my flawless white skin. Sliding my hair over my shoulder, I tugged on his shirt to indicate it needed to be elsewhere. Opening my legs wider, I gave him full view of my soaking panties and bare pussy underneath. He growled my name and the shirt was gone in an instant. The toned abs I knew were underneath still took me by surprise, breath catching as my pussy clenched in response. Hands returned to my thighs, inching upwards to their target.

His intense eyes were traveling over every inch of me as if he didn't know where to start. I was being devoured.

"You can touch, I don't mind..." I said softly, glancing towards his goal.

Strong hands found my face, lips taking mine. I needed him so bad it felt almost violent.

I wrapped my legs around his solid waist and pulled him in closer.

"Not here." he replied, the words like silk wrapping around my skin.

Lifting me and turning into the bedroom I started to shake in anticipation, sweat beading on my lower back. The bed was huge. The four poster took up nearly all of the space next to the uncovered floor to ceiling windows.

The city sprawled spectacularly from our high vantage point, but my eyes were focused on the artwork of sculpted muscle in front of me. The skyline gave us our only light and the low glow only accented how stunning he was.

I couldn't take it anymore and undid his jeans with practiced skill. He tugged them down with his boxers and the thick, throbbing cock I'd been fantasising about all night was right there before me. A sexy trail of hair led from a toned stomach to the V of his hips; I thought I'd pass out from how fucking hot he was. Why had we broken up again? I honestly couldn't remember.

"Get inside me, right now." I growled. Slowly, he crawled on top of me like some great graceful cat. Shoulders, damp with sweat, glistened in the low light.

I reached to take my thong off, my fingers grazing the soft skin making me wetter and he stopped me with a heated look and head shake, hair falling into his face.

His eyes captured mine as his long finger found my thong and pushed it aside. I shuddered.

Cock in his other hand, all eight inches throbbing in anticipation as he pressed it against my soaking opening.

Oh god, I thought, my breath catching at the primal satisfaction of the moment.

His silken member slid in slowly and I shuddered; the stretch was amazing. Back arching from the bed as I moaned his name, my pussy gripping each measure of meat that entered.

I felt fingers on the front clasp of my bra then my breasts were free. His cock was wide, even as slick as I was, he had to work at it; I was so tight. Bliss thundered through me as my skin prickled. A low growl got my attention. He was staring at me, and in one swift move took my mouth in his, hard and fast. Our skin slid together, warm and sticky. His hands were everywhere, feeling every inch of my body as he worked himself deeper inside my dripping space. I felt myself clench around all of that hard, hot meat.

"Heidi, oh shit, that feels so good." he whispered, breathless as I made my pussy clench around him again.

"Oh god." he moaned, cock pulsing, twitching inside me at the sensation.

"Yes it does. Ahhhh, fuck." I moaned as he pushed the last few inches into me. I felt so full, my insides stretched to accommodate him. Perfect.

Wrapping my legs around his hips, I took his lips, expressing without words how horny I was and (not that I'd admit it) how much I'd missed him.

"Fuck me." I moaned into his lips. "Fuck me like you used to."

He paused for a moment and looked into my big blue eyes.

"I missed you, too, sexy." he smiled, soft yet serious emotions behind that smile.

"Fuck me Deek!" I hissed out, the need overwhelming.

"Yes, my Queen." his pet name for me making my heart ache as he moved inside me. He ripped my thong from my body like it was made of paper. Holy shit, that was sexy!

Soft sheets creating a delicious contrast of warmth at my back with the cool of the aircon blowing overhead. My emotions swelled with the power of the act, swirled further under the feel of his silken shaft rubbing within my soaking velvet sheath.

"Ohhhhh." I moaned into his shoulder, teeth grazing the flesh of it.

"Damn. God damn" he hissed between thrusts, his pace getting faster as the sensation built between his thighs and mine.

My heart raced, pulse beating out from my chest through my entire body. I was so close to cumming, the heat building in my depths like nothing I'd felt in a long time.

He forced himself to slow, knowing me well enough that he could feel what I wanted. Hips moving in slow circles were pressed so tightly that he was grazing my clit, I went over the edge in a second. My nails dug into those phenomenal shoulders as he regained speed, meeting his own need. I shuddered and shook as the orgasms rolled through me, the aftershocks making my hands clench into his skin as he fucked me hard.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." He cursed, bucking and thrusting as his hot cum flooded inside me. I clenched my pussy walls as hard as I could, milking for the extra sensation and loving as his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Oh god, don't do that." the request a total lie and was strained between deep breaths. He loved it and we both knew it because it was concurred by his gasp of "Shit, that is so good."

I grinned between shudders, knowing I was the only one he'd ever fucked who could do that.

His cock softened and twitched as he collapsed on top of me, cum making the sheets damp. I was limp, lost in bliss.

"We should do that again." he whispered staring at my face and trying to catch his breath.

I looked at him, his head so close to mine.

"You need at least 10 minutes and a beer." I laughed, rolling into him.

"Wine will have to do." he jibed as he rolled off me to get the drink from the kitchen.

My god, he was beautiful, not just physically. Ah crap, I was in trouble. Pull yourself together, woman!

His pert ass was the only thing I could see as he glided out of the room. Shit.

I wriggled like a cat in heat, wrapping myself in the ridiculously high thread count sheets and tried to ignore my stupid inner voice as I soaked in the view from the insane panoramic windows.

He returned with our original glasses and the bottle after a few minutes. I sipped mine and confirmed what I'd suspected earlier, yep, my favorite. Could he stop being perfect now?

"Be right back." he kissed my face as he went to the bathroom.

A knock on the door grabbed my attention. The room was so big, I don't think he'd heard it. I decided it would be best to go and see who it was.

Wrapping the white sheet around myself, I intended to hide behind the door. On looking through the peephole, the hiding idea went out of the window. Tina.

I grinned, how fun! God, I'm awful! I laughed to myself. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way and it wasn't just how she was with Deek. I let go of the sheet bundled in my hand, just keeping the corner, making it very obvious I was naked beneath, and opened the door.

"Tina." I smiled brightly, enjoying her forlorn expression at seeing me, far too much of me. I noted the bottle of champagne in her hand and had to stop an eye roll that was rising. Deek hated champagne.

"Oh. It's you." her instant anger causing the words to be clipped.

"Can I help you? Decan is in the bathroom." My polite words caused her to almost glow with rage. Both of us knew what she really wanted, and

I could see the debate happening in her mind; did she make something up or did she go back to her room in defeat? As she thought on it, I heard him come to see what was happening. I turned my head, licking my lips since the towel slung carelessly around his hips made him look just delicious. I couldn't resist and pushed the door back a few more inches so she could see him as he approached. The change was instant, her jaw dropped, eyes wide and she was practically drooling.

Decan, being Decan, spoke to me first correcting my clothing faux pas.

"Babe, you dropped your sheet." he winked at me as he picked up the long section of sheet and kissed my cheek as he rearranged it to cover more of my body. He left his hand on my hip as he leaned behind me on the door frame.

"Tina, hi. Everything okay?" he looked at her briefly before pushing my hair over my shoulder softly.

"Er, y-yes. I was just coming to ask -but you're obviously bu- I'm going to go..." she stammered out, making Deek grin. His kind eyes turned on her and he added reassuringly, "I'm sorry, Heidi doesn't have a modest bone in her stunning body, she doesn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Yeah, I did, but bless him, he was so cute.

"So sorry, Tina!" I added with fake embarrassment.

Turning into Decan, as if to emphasise it. I took the opportunity to run my hand across his bare abs.

"We should leave Tina to her evening and get back to ours." I added, my smile all for him. Tina was in the right spot to see the towel tent as I insinuated more fun to come. Her strangled cough was comical.

"Yeah, I'm going to go." she added quickly, "See you tomorrow, Decan." ignoring me completely and trying desperately not to stare as she slunk back to her room.

Deek closed the door and pulled me close.

"You are so bad, you know that?" he crooned into my ear.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Mr Swift." my tone as formal as I could make it, standing there in a sheet.

"That poor girl was so embarrassed!" His assessment was completely wrong and I laughed.

"What?" he asked, tugging playfully at my sheet, distracted.

"She fancies you, you sexy moron." I chastised him flirtatiously; he looked horrified, making me laugh harder.

"No way." he shook his head in denial.

"Uh huh." I reassured him, kissing his shoulder.

"Ah, shit. That's going to be awkward." he breathed onto my neck, wrapping his arms back around me.

"Why?" I asked, not really caring as he rubbed up against me.

"We have to do a conference tomorrow, she's in my department and we have to fly back together." he listed reasons between kisses, his hands finding interesting places to graze over.

My heart dropped into my stomach at the thought of him leaving.

"I could come with you." I dropped casually. What was I doing? My inner voice was screaming at me.

He jerked his head from my shoulder. The eye contact searing.

"What do you mean? Don't you have to work?" he asked cautiously.

This is the main reason we'd split. He'd always wanted to move away from London, declaring it soul crushing and wanting a more relaxed lifestyle. Three years ago, it had been my home, the life I'd left my small town for; journalism was my calling and working at the Independant was my dream come true. Once he'd left last year, I had tried to move on, dated but it wasn't ever close to what I'd had with him. Becoming freelance so that I could travel more had filled the void for a while and eventually, I'd forgotten how empty I felt without him. Now, though...shit, it was him. It always had been. Slapping my internal fear down, I started into those deep hypnotic eyes and tried to convey my thoughts.

"I went freelance a while ago. I thought it was being trapped in an office that was making me unhappy so this way I had more freedom. Now I can work from anywhere." I said softly, hoping he'd put the pieces together.

Deek pulled me over to the sofa and down to sit facing him.

"So you could stay for a while?" the hope in his words making my heart break. We'd been so happy together, my stubborn nature coupled with my relentless thirst for knowledge was always complemented by his relaxed manner and need to venture outdoors. Our lives had just veered off in different directions, making staying together hard. What I hadn't realised then was, without him, it truly meant nothing. He was my happy place. Tonight had reminded me of that, I'd never let go of him, not really.

I sat across from him, almost naked in so many ways and spoke honestly, "For as long as you want me."

His grin went wide, eye sparkling, then faltered, "Hang on, we're not just taking a few days are we..."

He looked away, "I don't know if I can be your holiday fling, Heidi...It's always so hard saying goodbye..."

I knew what he meant. Even after we'd broken up, we'd met for a few sexy weekends but it got longer between them, getting harder and harder, every meeting, every parting.

I wrapped his hand in both of mine.

"What if you didn't have to?" I whispered, putting myself out there. After all this time apart, it was terrifying. You only live once right?

"You want to move? You'd be happy to do that?" his question was filled with a yearning so pure it made me dizzy. Hope, what a bitch. He was an all in kinda guy and the one thing that had been stopping us was now an non-issue. Jump! the tiny voice inside was shouting, the part that knew how happy he made me. I gazed past him, unable to watch if he rejected my idea.

"It'd take me a few months to wrap things up here but if you are happy to do long distance-" his lips smashed into mine, cutting me off, pushing me back into the sofa.

"Are you insane?!" he growled into my mouth, "I'd wait forever for you. Hell, I have been! It's never stuck with anyone else. You're mine, Heidi!" he paused, his voice softer, yearning, "I'm yours."

"Are you sure?" I countered quickly eyes focusing on anything but him, my breathing laboured. I was terrified this was just the romance of the moment. Shuffling to the side so he could see me better, he confessed,

"When I told Leena I was coming over, she assured me that it would be worth it. Now I know why. I thought it'd be this business thing she's onto, but damn if that woman isn't sneaky."

"She knew!" I yelled. That cow.

"Of course. That's why I was confused when you were surprised to see me." he laughed, our gaze catching as his fingers linked with mine; knowing I wasn't really mad at Leena. Shit, I'd just made a huge commitment. We both had.

"I want you, right now." his words hot against my skin. Rational thoughts scattered like leaves on the wind.

I dropped the sheet and stood.

"What's stopping you?" I teased, sex easier than this emotional rollercoaster.

He hissed through closed teeth and lifted me by my ass. I wrapped myself around him, reveling in his warmth.

As the bedroom got closer, I wondered what would happen moving forward. Would it work out? I really didn't know but I was willing to try. We'd just have to see. For now, he was all mine and I wasn't going to waste a second. All thoughts left me as my back hit the bed. His strong arms caged me as he pinned my willing body and his heated gaze ensnared me.

"Mine!" he growled.

The hunt was over, the tables had turned and I found myself captured.

*****

A change of pace for me, I hope you enjoyed it. As always, any comments or feedback are gratefully and enthusiastically received. Thanks as always to Ladycelt for taking time to be both a fan and my editor.

Ps. Chapter 6 of my non-con series will be appearing shortly.

Thanks,

Red

12