Hunt of the Skinwalkers Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A woman with no memory show up at a cabin in the woods.
3.9k words
3.82
13.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Friday December, 31 1999

New Year's Eve

It is New Year's Eve in Havenwood, a small mountain town in the Golden Forest. Named for it amazing sunsets that gives the whole forest a golden hue.

Deep in the forest, in a small log cabin a party is going on to celebrate the turning of the new millennium. In front of the cabin is a large yard covered in snow. The cabin is rectangular with a large porch, surrounded by forest. People are out front, drunk in the snow.

Inside people are gathered around the television watching the ball drop. The living room is a fairly large room. A river rock fireplace with a mantle made from a log is on the right side of the room. Next to it, kiddy corner, is the television. A forest green couch sits in front of the fireplace. On the back wall is a hallway leading to five doors where three bedrooms and two baths were.

"5...4...3...2....1- Happy new year's!" Everyone pauses and looks around to see if anything has happened.

"Anything?" Zack says.

"Nope." Tina replies.

"Well so much for Y2K." Jason adds.

"Bastards!" Tina growls.

"Why do you care? You didn't buy into the whole Y2K thing did you?"

"Hell no. Only morons bought in to that."

"So why do you care."

"I... I don't... Shut up Jason."

"I heard one family bought forty twelve packs of toilet paper." Zack said

"What the fuck. Why would someone spend all that money for ass paper?" Jason said with a confused look on his face.

"Well we may starve but at least we won't have to worry about shit on are ass." Tina replied sarcastically.

"You have to eat to shit." Zack said rolling his eyes.

"You could always eat the paper." Tina blurts out

Everyone in the room stares at Tina.

"What? I was just kidding."

"You really need to think before you say anything." Zack says hitting Tina on the shoulder.

"Aww. That hurt."

"Wimp."

"Ass."

"Bitch."

"Dick."

"Hey, Hey, Hey you two. Take it into another room."

Zack and Tina give each other a grin saying fuck me now. Zack grabs Tina by the arm and head down the hall into one of the rooms.

Horn dogs. Jason thinks to himself.

They stumble into the room ripping each other's clothes off. The room is a small square with a queen size bed with a frame made of logs on the right wall. A small closet is on the opposite side of the room.

Zack is six foot two, a fairly light build with a little muscle. Just enough that he's not considered skinny. He has medium wavy brown hair, and brown eyes. Tina is five foot three; 115lbs. Short, pixie cut, blonde hair with a black peekaboo. She is blue eyed and fair skinned. Her bra size is 32C. Both of her nipples are pierced with aqua blue jewels dangling from them by tiny silver chains. She has 5 piercings on her right ear, 3 on the left. She has a belly button piercing that matches her nipple rings.

Tina is thrown onto the bed; her black lace boy short panties are the only thing left on her. Zack quickly removes the last of his clothes, jumps on the bed and removes Tina's panties. Her clit is pierced as well, matching her belly and nipple piercings. Her pussy's waxed smooth.

He kisses Tina's neck, then moves down to her nipples playing with her piercings with his tongue and teeth. He then moves down to her belly kissing and licking it, playing with her belly ring. Tina begins wiggling and whimpering. Her muscles twitching with each lick. Zack tugs slightly on her belly ring. Tina runs her hands through his hair.

"You make it hard to do this you know."

"It feels so good." Tina whimpers.

"Oh yeah."

He moves down to her mound, teasing. His bottom lip barely touching her clitoral hood. She began to buck against his head. Tina pushes on Zacks head to encourage him to move down.

"Oh no, You have to be patient."

"Oh God! Your killing me!"

Zack resumes teasing her, Licking, nibbling, and kissing her inner thighs. He goes up to her outer lips barely touching them with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god just do it already." Tina exclaims impatiently.

Zack suddenly moves his mouth over her clit sucking it. His tongue playing with the jewels inside his mouth. All of a sudden his mouth begins to vibrate. He quickly moves away. Realizing it is not him but Tina's piercing that is vibrating.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it's also a mini vibrator. You turned it on when you pulled on it with your mouth." Tina said trying to keep her composure.

Zack move back over Tina and resumes eating her pussy. Tina is now bucking uncontrollably.

"Oh. OH god I'm gonna...Ooooh!"

Tina Squirts cum all over Zack and the bed, both of which are now drenched in her love juice.

"Damn. I didn't know you could do that?"

"Neither did I. Oh God that felt good."

"Just wait."

"Oh no it's my turn." Tina said with a devilish smile pushing Zack onto his back.

Tina straddles Zacks legs. "Now it's time to make you squirm."

Skipping all the teasing Tina rubs her pussy, getting her hand wet with her pussy juice, and grabs Zacks cock, stroking and twisting.

"Oh god! Oh!"

"Just wait."

Tina lowers her head, teasing the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. Zack is now squirming so hard Tina can barely stay on top of him. Tina slowly puts the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god I can't take it anymore." Zack moans.

"Well deal." Tina said with his cock in her mouth.

Tina slowly moves further and further down until she has his whole cock in her mouth and his balls are pressed against her chin. She is moving all the way up to the tip of the head back down to the base of his cock twisting along the way.

"Oh god I'm... I...oooh!"

Zack cums deep inside the back of her throat.

"Oh shit!"

"Wow that was a lot of cum!"

"You swallowed it all?"

"Wasting cum to me is like wasting water in the desert."

Just then they hear a commotion coming from out in the living room.

"What the hell? Well fun times over." Tina says hanging her head.

"Damn I'm still horny too."

"Well let's go see what's going on."

"Ok." Zack said reluctantly.

Jason sees everyone crowding around the front door. He walks over to investigate.

"What the hell is going...?"

A woman with straight long dark hair down to her waist is wandering around outside in the snow naked. Jason walks out over to the woman wandering around. She is five foot two, long black hair past her ass. Tan skin and brown eyes. Her breast are a large C, Her pussy is covered in thick black curly hair. Except for a bracelet she is completely naked.

"Excuse me miss."

The nude girl looks at him confused.

"Hi... um... what are you doing?" Jason asked trying not to look at her tits or pussy.

"Who are you?" The woman asks.

"I'm Jason. Do you know your...well...are you lost? What's your name miss?"

"I'm not sure."

"Ok why don't we come inside and get you something to wear, ok?"

The woman nods her head.

As Jason walks the woman inside the house, some of the partyers are whistling at the nude girl. Just as Jason walks in Zack and Tina come out of the room putting on the last of their clothes.

"Hello who's this?" Zack ask looking the girl up and down.

Tina looks at Zack then looks at the girl. "You ass. I just fucked your brains out. Now you want to fuck her too?" Tina looks back at the girl. "Well she does look good." Tina says biting her thumb nail.

"I just told you I'm still.... Oh forget it."

"I thought you here kidding. You came and everything."

"So?"

"So you should be satisfied."

"Are you?"

"No, but that's different."

"How?"

"I'm a girl. We can cum more than once you know."

"News flash so can I."

"Really?"

"Yeah really." Zack retorts back.

"We'll see about that."

"Yeah, we will."

"Who are these people?" The girl asks.

"Like they said. An ass. Hey Tina, could you get the nice girl some of your clothes please?"

"Oh it will be my pleasure." Tina stretches out her hand to the girl. "Come follow me."

The girl looks at Jason, then grabs Tina's hand, following her back into the room.

"Damn man, where did you find her?" Zack asked.

"Out front wandering around."

"Was she naked when you saw her?"

"No, I grabbed her, striped her and fucked her in front of everyone."

Zack stares at Jason.

"Yes she was like that when I found her."

"Ok ok ok. You don't have to be a dick about it."

Tina walks the girl into the bedroom, the bed sheets are on the floor. The nude girl looks around.

"So honey where did you come from?" Tina ask

"What's that smell?" She asks.

"Oh that's the sweet smell of sex." Tina replies.

"What?"

"You know... sex... the combination of pussy juice and dick juice. Cum...Sperm...Semen...Jizz... I'm running out of words here. Have you never had sex before?"

"I don't know."

"What's your name?"

The girl shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh great. A hot, naked chick with no memory. Ok here put these on." Tina hands her black lacy boy shorts and a matching bra, a pair of tight light blue jeans, a pair of thigh high brown leather boots, and equally tight white sweater.

After the girl changes Tina looks her up and down.

"Just as I thought. Your tits are a little too big for that sweater, but hey, so are mine." Tina grabs her boobs and squeezes them. "That's why I got it. It makes them look amazing."

The girl looks down at her chest wraps her arms around.

"Come on lets show the boys. Of course I'm sure they'll still prefer you as you were before. But hey a little tease is always fun."

"Should I take them off?" The girl asks.

"Damn girl you're a guy's dream. No let's just go back out, ok?"

The girl nods her head.

Tina and the girl walk out of the room. Jason and Zack turn around to look at them.

"Damn look at those tits!" Zack exclaims.

"Wait till you see her ass." Tina replies.

Tina turns the girl around to show off her ass.

"Fuck! I just want to drill my cock inside that ass so fucking deep." Zack says rubbing his crotch.

"Calm down boy. My ass is the only ass you'll be fucking." Tina replies.

"She does look good." Jason adds.

"Thank you." The girl says shyly.

"Well, you don't know your name. So we got to call you something."

"Her first name can be Tits and her last name can be Ass." Zack blurts out.

Jason, Tina, and the girl look at him with a "Shut the fuck up" face.

"I was just kidding, jeez. Have to take everything so seriously."

"How about Lily" Tina askes.

"Sounds good to me. How does that sound to you?" Jason replied

"Ok." She said shyly

The last group of partiers left at three o clock. After Jason saw them to the door he walked over to the couch where Zack, Tina, and Lilly sat, sitting and talking.

"So Lilly what is the last thing you remember before showing up here?"

"Well the last thing I remember is waking up on the forest floor. My head was throbbing."

"No doubt you received a blow to the head. How's your head now?" Jason inquired.

"My heads a lot better now. It's still a little sore but it's getting better...anyway as I said I woke up on the forest floor. My clothes were nowhere to be found. I didn't know where I was, so I just started walking until I saw a light coming from this house."

"The bracelet you are wearing looks to be Indian. Also you defiantly look like one to. So you must be from the reservation." Jason pointed out.

"Can you take me there?"

"We'll go there in the morning. But it's really late so why don't you make yourself comfortable you can sleep on the couch. Zack will get you some blankets."

"Come with me. Let's get you into something more comfortable." Tina suggested.

Lilly got up and followed Tina back into the room. Zack went to the hall closet to fetch some blankets. A few minutes later Tina and Lilly came back out of the room. Lilly was wearing a pair of boy short pajama bottoms and a matching tank top.

"Well I've made the... couch for you." Zack said.

"Thank you all very much."

"It's no problem." Said Zack

"We'll see you in the morning." Tina said, pulling Zack into the bedroom.

Chapter 2

Jason and Zack are in the kitchen drinking coffee. The kitchen is on the right side of the living room.

The breakfast table where Zack and Jason are sitting is on the right side of the kitchen. The counter tops are made of log as well as the bar. The cabinets are made of a dark wood.

Jason is 5'11", short spiked black hair. Heavily muscled, and tan skin.

"You know the way she made it sound was like she...well you know."

"Raped." Tina announced walking into the kitchen.

"Quiet. She's still asleep." Jason whispered.

"That's what I've been wandering." Lilly said standing by the door.

"Oh hi, you're up." Tina said jumping up in surprise.

"Don't worry. I'm fine."

"Well let's get ready and head out to the reservation. Zack knows where it is so we won't have any trouble finding the place." Said Jason.

"Let's get your ready." Tina said jumping up.

"I'll just where the clothes you gave me last night."

"Nonsense."

"No really, I only wore them for a few hours."

"Suit yourself."

They are driving through the forest in Jason's SUV. Jason was driving with Zack in the front. Tina and Lilly are sitting in the back.

"So what do you guys do?" Lilly asked.

"Well, Zack and I own a ski and snowboard shop that doubles as a bike shop in the summer." Jason explained.

"I work at a lingerie store." Tina said.

"It's a really nice store." Zack added.

"Not as nice as your landing strip." Tina joked.

"What the hell! Why'd you bring that up?" Zack yelled.

"What? It is. He uses a ruler and everything. Has to be perfectly straight." Tina explained.

"How old are all of you?"

"Jason and Zack are 22, and I'm 19."

"Well, we're here." Jason interrupted.

"Wow! The front gate is busted wide open." Zack pointed out.

"Shit! Everyone out." Jason exclaimed.

Jason and Zack are looking around the gate to see if anything else is out of place. Tina and Lilly are standing by the car.

"The whole place is surrounded by bobbed wire fence. They didn't want anyone coming in did they?" Jason pointed out.

"Well. Someone did."

"Alright, let's go see what's going on." Jason said hesitantly.

They are walking through the reservation. Not a soul is in sight.

"Where is everyone?" Lilly wandered.

"Look!" Tina pointed out.

Clothes were lying on the ground.

"What the hell." Jason said to himself.

"Oh fuck!" Zack said running to a building.

"Oh my god!" Tina cried.

A headless body was halfway out the front door of the police station.

"Guess that answers what happened." Zack said sadly

"No it doesn't. What about everyone else. What's with all the clothes in the streets?" Tina yelled.

"I don't know, but we will find out. Ok?" Jason said to Lilly

"I guess I was running away from whatever happened here. Lucky I got away."

"Well something or someone hit you in the head." Jason added

"But why were you naked?" Zack added.

"We can tell what you're thinking of." Tina glared.

"That is confusing." Lilly said to herself out loud.

3 weeks later.

Lilly is sitting on the couch in the living room staring at the fireplace blankly.

"She's been like this since we got back from the reservation." Zack whispered.

"Her only hope of finding out what happened was shattered, how would you feel?" Tina explained.

"I guess. But she doesn't even remember it."

"Just give her time. Ok?" Jason asked.

"Ok." Zack agreed.

Jason walked over to the couch and sat next to Lilly.

"Hey. You ok?" Jason asked.

"I'm never going to find out what happened, am I?"

"I'll make sure we will. Now get dressed I'm taking you out to see the town. Tina's going to take you shopping to. You can't keep borrowing her clothes." Jason laughed.

Jason and Lilly got up from the couch. Lilly went into her bedroom to get dressed.

The café was decorated in Victorian. Probably the original décor as the building was very old. The dining room is very small, only about five or six tables. A door the kitchen is on the back wall. Stairs to the upper level are on the right side of the room. Greeting them at the door is a petite girl, 5'1", with straight, light brown hair, five or six inches past her shoulders. She was green eyed, and fair complexion.

"Hi Tina." The hostess says enthusiastically.

"Hi Teri." Tina replies. "Lilly this is Teri-Lynn. Teri this is Lilly."

"Oh yeah, the naked girl with no memory."

Lilly looks at the ground shyly.

"Oh sorry." Teri apologizes

"It's ok."

"Wow, she is pretty."

"Teri likes girls." Tina Explained

"Guilty as charged." Teri says giggling.

"I got to have dick too, though Pussy's better." Teri adds.

"I prefer dick. But pussy's good to." Tina added.

"I see." Lilly says nodding.

"Anyway, you all hungry?"

"Hell ya we are." Zack exclaims.

"Well follow me."

Teri leads them to a table in the middle of the room.

"Well, here we are."

"Thanks Teri." Tina said.

"You're very welcome." Teri winked at Lilly.

After breakfast, Tina decided to take Lilly shopping.

"Well I think it's time to get you some of your own clothes don't you?"

Lilly nods.

"Well let's go then."

Tina and Lilly walk into a clothing store. Lilly looks around. She feels a little intimidated because of the women in the store. Most are wearing tight clothes showing of their tight body's.

"Are you sure I should be here?"

"Are you kidding? Have you seen yourself? You put all the girls in here to shame."

"You really think so?" Lilly says looking at herself in a mirror.

"Hell yeah! We got to find you something that will get your pussy laid. Not that you need any help with that. Come on."

Tina takes Lilly over to a stand with sweaters on them.

"I don't know."

"Oh come on you have great tits. This will look great on you."

"Fine." Lilly gave in.

"Thank you."

"You're probably a small. Your boobs might be a little big, but that's fine. Here try this white one on. It's like the one you wore the day you came here."

Lilly takes the white sweater into the dressing room. Lilly walks back out with the sweater on. It fits her perfectly except in the boobs, which so tight that her nipples are pointing through.

"Wow that looks good. You cold?"

"No it's just so tight that its rubbing them. Plus I can't wear a bra with it."

"Not raw I hope."

"No. Actually it kinda feels good."

"OH. Here I got these pants for you to."

Tina and Lilly spend two hours at the store. Lilly ended up getting five new outfits.

"Ok now on to my store."

"Your store?" Lilly asked confused.

"The one I work at."

Tina takes Lilly to the lingerie store that Tina works at.

Inside the walls are painted black and pink. Manikins dressed in skimpy lingerie, some that look like they would be used for bondage.

"Now let's see. Are you a thong girl or a boy short girl?"

Tina walks around Lilly looking her up and down. She stops behind her staring at her ass. "Defiantly a thong girl."

Lilly turns around towards a mirror to look at her own ass.

"Here try this on." Tina hands Lilly a black and pink lace bra and thong set. "OK come on follow me."

"Where are we going?"

"To a private dressing room"

Tina leads Lilly to a private room in the back of the building. The room is painted the same as the rest of the store. There are black leather couches in front of a wall of mirrors. In front of the mirrors is a small platform. On either side of the wall are the private dressing rooms.

"Ok, rooms that way."

Lilly walks into the dressing room. The room is large for a dressing room, about the size of three or four rooms. The walls are covered by black velvet curtains. There is a floor length mirror in the middle of the room, a small pink leather couch on either side.

12