Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FEE, FI, FO, FUM..." Bellowed Cleo, who was having far too much fun looking for her little rabbit.

Sandra squeaked and slid down to the floor of the closet, making herself as small as humanly possible.

Of course Cleo knew where Sandra was. She could smell her. Still, it was fun letting her think she was safe. After a few minutes, however, she was bored of their little game, and wrenched open the closet door.

She laughed to see the mighty Cassandra scrunched into a tiny ball on the floor. Cleo knelt down in front of her.

The gleaming eyes of the hunter bored in to her prey, diminishing any thought of escape.

"You're mine!" She breathed.

"I'm yours." Sandra repeated, calm washing over her.

"Good girl. There's no need to be afraid any more. I want you to do something important for me. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Cleo. Anything for you."

Cleo beamed.

"I want you to fuck me. I'm so tired of fucking other people, and never having any myself. Go down on me, you dirty fucking whore!"

Without a moments hesitation, Sandra's head was between Cleo's thighs.

What am I doing? Pleasing Cleo. Why am I doing this? Cleo asked me to. I don't want this. Her pussy tastes amazing. I do want this... Yes. I do.

Sandra's pussy clenched at the thought of pleasing Cleo, and her gusto increased rapidly.

Cleo had never been taken by another person before tonight. She had always wanted Sandra in a way she never had the others. She wanted Sandra to suck her clitoris and finger her tight cunt. She wanted to squirt in her mouth and groan loudly.

In fairness, Sandra was good. Very good.

Cleo's pussy gushed as she fingered her tight hole, covering the floor in pussy juices.

Cleo cried out, enjoying the feeling of receiving instead of giving.

It felt like an eternity before Cleo's climax sounded throughout the entire office building, cum squirting from her pussy in to Sandra's willing mouth. She came with such force that she crumpled to the floor, exhausted.

"Good little slut" she praised, stroking Sandra's hair.

After she came back down, she looked deeply at Sandra.

"Just one more thing..."

The police had turned up not long after the sex session and arrested Sandra.

The newspapers gushed over the details of the arrest, and how her Personal Assistant had uncovered her despicable crimes, and had been extremely lucky to get away with her life.

Cassandra Mallard was convicted of 14 murders and one attempted murder, and was sentenced to life imprisonment due to substantial evidence and a complete confession. Her lawyer pleaded insanity, so she was moved to an asylum somewhere North to complete her sentence.

Cleo was a key witness to the crime, after being sexually assaulted, the same as the other fourteen victims, before managing to escape Sandra's clutches. She explained to the police how she had came across nude images of dead women in Cassandra's office, and how she had asked Cleo to stay over that night, which was when she'd attempted to murder her after scolding her with coffee and sexually assaulting her.

Cleo was given a new job: Head CEO, and was given a much bigger office.

Marvin loves his new view over the city landscape from her 15 story room. She has a new assistant named Clara, who suffers from memory loss now and then, and doesn't understand why she lusts after her boss so much, considering she has always been straight.

*****

Thank you for reading. Feedback is warmly welcome! Hope you enjoyed it!

12