Hunted Ch. 01

Story Info
Unsuspecting husband stalked by sexual predator.
7.3k words
4.27
13.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina

The afternoon sun burned brightly down on Nina as she sipped on her smoothie. No matter the dramas or set backs that had befallen her lately, she always felt at peace when she was able to kick back and enjoy an ice-cold fruit cocktail from Giuseppe's, her new favourite cafe.

It was totally by chance that she found the Italian gelateria themed god-send while working on her latest project. Tailing her targets and learning their routines usually meant alley ways, telescopic lens' and eating her daily salad out of a tupperware box in her immaculately clean Toyota Prius. Trailing him had been a welcome change to the norm.

She found that from the safety of Giuseppe's sidewalk eating area, she could quite easily keep tabs on her target as he worked across the street. He owned an Real estate agency, McFarlane's, which was predominately fronted by his wife. However, everyone in town knew who he was from the advertising billboards dotted around the area. His company, it would seem, valued the 'Family' image and, as such, both his and his wife's faces were plastered on each one.

From the outset, Nina could tell that something dark lay behind those gleaming smiles, that behind his piercing eyes was a dangerous animal just biding it's time until it was released. She knew. Over the years she had developed an instinct for these things. Soon, she thought. The end of her project was in sight, she just needed to focus on the details until then.

When the working day was done, He cleaned up his desk, flung his jacket over his shoulder and strode out of his office, casually pulling his dark sunglasses down from over his short fair hair until it rested over the bridge of his nose. Taking his keys out of his pocket, he continued to strut over to his shiny red Ford GT40 with white racing stripes, carefully lowering his powerful frame into the bucket seats of the muscle car. A short moment later, the guttural roar of the Ford's 3.5ltr twin-turbocharged V6 engine ripped apart the peaceful summer tranquility of the quiet street as He pulled out of his parking space and sped off into the distance.

Nina folded her newspaper carefully and finished the last of her smoothie before standing up and heading for her Prius. She didn't need to rush to keep up with him, she knew exactly where he was going.

Dan

Life had been pretty good to Dan McFarlane. He had it all, beautiful wife, amazing home, incredible car. He sometimes liked to just sit back and soak it all up from time to time when he was alone in his office. Yep, he was a lucky son of a bitch, quite literally. As soon as he turned 18, he had upped sticks and moved away from his desperate mother and abusive step father and hadn't spoken a word to either since. He had no time for them. He was a lazy, good-for-nothing wife and child beater and she was the weak woman who let him. As soon as he set out on his own, he knew he would make it.

He moved town, got a job as a temp with a small Ad agency, put in the hard hours and raised through the ranks. Then, out of the blue, he met and subsequently fell in love with his boss's daughter, married, had a couple of kids and settled down in a million dollar home in the suburbs of a quiet town. He convinced his wife to follow her passion for real estate and helped her set up a company which allowed him to keep his hands in business.

Now, his kids were growing up fast and were going away to summer camp for the first time, his wife was busy wooing potential clients into buying a home that was going to pay for an extension to their already expansive home. As he swung his scarlet pride and joy through the automatic gates onto their estate, he exhaled deeply, as he always did when he got home lately, thanking God that the worst times of his life were over.

Nina

Today is the day! Nina could feel the extra spring in her step as she went to take her usual spot at Giuseppe's. All of her planning had fallen in to place and all that was left was to make sure that her prize arrived on time. She knew and had contingencies for all of the minute disruptions that could potentially scupper her designs for this evening. She didn't even need to come to Giuseppe's, she was so confident, but she had a hankering for one last smoothie before she everything fell into place.

She peered into his office and saw him lounging in his office chair, loafered shoes up on the dark walnut desk. She had noticed he tended to do that, almost religiously, but could never tell what it was he was doing. He wasn't sleeping. He moved too much for that, he wasn't masturbating, he moved too little for that. He just sat there, looking around him with a grin on his face. He wouldn't be grinning this time tomorrow.

Nina finished off her smoothie in record time and glanced over towards McFarlane's real estate agents for the last time. "See you tonight!" she whispered under her breath as she turned and walked down the street.

Dan

Dan was spending his afternoon finishing up the paperwork on yet another successful deal for McFarlane's Real Estate. He had no idea that his wife's work would be as rewarding as it had been but recently he found himself enjoying it more. He loved reading people. From clients to people on the street, he could always tell the right buttons to push to help him get what he wanted, and in this industry, that was a very valuable commodity.

His wife used to always tell him he was a mind reader. He always seemed to know which house a client would go for when they came in. He always knew when she had had a bad day just from the way she said hello to him when she got home. What she didn't know was that he also knew that Carly, their young, God-fearing receptionist had a crush on him and would stare through to his office for minutes on end with a reddened complexion and a hand under her desk. Oh, the things he'd do to Carly if he wasn't married. Ah well.

Some time later, a text came through from Marie. Yes, he screamed internally as he read the text from his wife. The kids were staying away longer and she was taking the opportunity to go on a last minute spa trip with her sisters in the country. The house was his tonight. This all meant one thing to Dan, tonight he would be popping over the road to the local butcher's to pick up the biggest best cut of prime steak he could get his hands on before heading over the local wine merchant's to pick up the Italian beer he liked. Once he got home he'd cook himself up a treat, stick some sports on and enjoy peace and quiet in his own home. He couldn't wait.

Nina

The hairs on her neck were standing on end as a cool breeze drifted around her slender frame, causing her nipples to harden slightly. She stood in front of the mirror, naked as the day she was born and reviewed what she saw. She was happy. She had worked hard to get the body she saw in front of her. Countless miles, squats, rows and lunges had combined to form the strong, sleek, beautiful creature that stood before her. Staring into her own eyes, she told herself that tonight was her night. She was ready. She had put in the hours and done all her homework. Tonight she would have what she had worked so hard for.

It had been a while since Nina had driven straight to her destination. It was usually her last stop before heading home, but she knew the area like the back of her hand and almost senselessly guided her way there. Parking the Prius down the street, she retrieved her gear before doing a quick check of her surroundings before throwing herself, and her bags over the garden wall.

As she approached the house, she remembered to check the driveway for cars. She hadn't expected to see anything but it wouldn't do to get sloppy now. She approached the rear door, as she had so many times, picked the lock and silently slipped inside.

She knew she wouldn't have long to prepare. Everything had to be perfect or this could all end horribly. Emptying her bags, she quickly and silently set up her equipment. Not long now.

Dan

Dan drove home a little quicker than usual tonight. He had been to pick up his steak and beers on the way home and just wanted to sit down in his favourite chair and watch the game. As kick off was fast approaching, he put his foot down a little further, agitating the 6 cylinder beast beneath him. As he approached the already opening gate to his home, he noticed the gleaming white Prius parked up outside the neighbouring house but dismissed it out of mind. Maybe someone had sent the cleaner round while they were out of town.

To this day, Dan McFarlane could think of no better sound than that of a prime fillet steak being placed into a searing hot pan. The initial sizzle and scent of the rapidly cauterising meat sent a tingle up his spine as his mouth began to instantly salivate. He cracked open a Peroni to quench his building thirst and set about finishing off his sauce while constantly checking on his steak. 'This was happiness', he thought.

Plating up his food like a gourmet chef for nothing other than his own amusement, he grabbed his beer and his cutlery and headed for the den. Kicking off his shoes and plunging into his lazy boy arm chair, he reached down for his trusty remote in the specially purchased pouch on the side of his chair but grasped at thin air. 'Odd', he thought. His remote was always in the pouch! Marie knew this and the kids were away. Not wanting to get up, he peered over the edge of the arm chair to see if the remote had somehow fallen out. It was nowhere to be seen. He scanned the room, exaggerated desperation setting in. He was about to get up to turn on the tv manually when the matte black remote appeared out of the corner of his eye, sitting on the middle of the window sill facing out into the garden.

Despite it's weird location, Dan was happy to see his remote, placing his food down on the arm of his chair as he rose to greet the plastic controller like an old friend. As he grasped the remote in his hand, he looked out into the garden and froze. From the window, Dan could see through a gap in the trees directly in to his neighbour's spare bedroom, and despite him rarely ever seeing anyone in there, he could see that it was most definitely occupied now.

He was mesmerised as he gazed across the gap between the houses at the beautiful, raven haired woman, undressing before him. Her slim, graceful arms slowly removing a lonely suspender from her right leg as she perched on the end of a bed. A silken blouse covered her torso but Dan was amazed at his luck as she immediately moved from her now jettisoned suspender to her subtle buttons.

As each button popped open, he gazed, entranced, as the woman slowly revealed more and more of herself to him. After the third button, he caught a glimpse of black lace as the show continued. He swore he could hear the last button escape it's prison as she rose to her feet and approached the window. His senses returning, Dan darted to the right of his own window to avoid detection. He looked down at the remote in his hand, and then across at the rapidly cooling dinner on the arm chair before risking a look out the window once more. The woman had now turned away from the window as she snapped popped the clasp of her thin sheer lace bra.

Thoughts of his dinner rapidly evaporated as he was once again caught in the woman's spell. His left hand reached down to unconsciously massage his bulging erection. 'Shit', he thought. When had he gotten this hard?

The woman was still facing away from the window as she slowly pulled the straps down from her shoulders, allowing the bra to gently fall from her chest. She reached her arms up to the ceiling, stretching as her breasts were released from their lacey prison. Dan marvelled at her as he watched her back muscles ripple beneath her alabaster skin.

Before he could even register a silent groan of protest, she moved away from the window to some unseen part of the bedroom. Who is she? Jill and Brian didn't have a daughter as far as he was aware, and she was unlike any cleaner he had ever seen. A house sitter maybe?

He gazed out of the window, poking his head out further from behind the safety of brick and mortar. She had disappeared. He contained his disappointment and readied himself to return to his now tepid steak and chips when a flash of movement caught his eye from beneath him. She was downstairs.

The woman was now, heartbreakingly, dressed in a thin, blackened, silk dressing gown, tied at the waist by a sash but left tantalisingly open. He could see her black lace panties and the valley of her breasts between the obstructive collars of the gown. As she walked through the house, he was given brief reminders of her smooth, toned legs as the skirt rippled in the breeze.

As she opened the patio doors facing his house, Dan felt a spike of fear shoot through him. Had she seen him? Was she coming across to confront the perverted neighbour? Would she tell Jill and Brian? Would they tell Marie? This was a nightmare! He quickly darted from the window and sat back down, turning the tv on and cutting into his steak, hoping desperately that the door bell didn't ring. He didn't even know what was on the tv in front of him.

Five minutes went by and the doorbell remained silent. The game went backwards and forwards on the screen in front of him but he paid it no mind. What was she doing? Should he go look? He glanced across towards the window before turning back to try and focus on the television. His eye's darted back and forth, alerted by the gentle movement of the drapes in the breeze. Nervously, he put his plate to one side and slowly crept back towards the window. He knew he should just forget about it and go back to his dinner, but a small part of him was thrilled by the prospect of spying on this woman across the way.

Was it lust? She was incredibly sexy. No. It was something else, a sense of danger that he hadn't felt for a long time. Was it the risk of playing with fire that made this whole experience so god damn exciting? He wasn't sure, but that small part of him was willing him closer to the flames.

He peered out from behind the drapes, looking down at the open patio doors to see if she was still downstairs. She wasn't there. He looked back up to the bedroom window where he first spotted her but he couldn't see her there either. He heaved a disappointed sigh. Where was she?

Movement out of the corner of his eye. A door opening in the bedroom. He saw clouds of steam escaping the en suite as his quarry returned to his view. Still in her sheer black robe, she was drawing a bath. He became emboldened by the realisation that he hadn't been caught after all and crept out of his hiding place to get a better view of her. From his vantage point it was difficult to see into the small bathroom but he could see that the tub was nearly full. He prayed that she would disrobe in the bedroom so he would get a good look at her naked frame, but he would accept a sliver of her dipping into the bath.

He was not disappointed. He quickly retreated to behind the safety of the curtain as she gracefully floated back in to the bedroom. Standing in full view of the window, she bent forward towards the bed, removing her panties. Dan's grip on the wall plaster tightened as she stood back up and untied the sash holding her robe together. He held his breath as her robe opened and dropped over her shoulders.

She stood entirely naked before him, her firm, round ass staring him right in the eye. Time seemed to stand still as he breathed in her beauty. Still facing away from him, she crouched down out of view briefly to pick something up and emerged with a shoulder bag of sorts. After a moment of rummaging, her hand reappeared clasped around a purple rubber dildo. She turned towards the window, looking Dan straight in the eye across the void between the two houses. Raising an eyebrow, she flashed a smile before dropping her shoulder bag and starting towards the bathroom.

Nina

Nina closed the bathroom door behind her without closing it fully. Relishing the feel of the hot steam on her bare skin, she experimentally dipped a toe into the bath water. It was just right. She gently lowered herself in and dispersed the cloud of bubbles that had formed in the tub. She sighed as the warm liquid soothed her tense muscles. Closing her eyes, she envisioned the next part of her plan, tracing over every practiced step in her mind.

Absently, her hands began floating down from the side of the tub to her slender hips, fingertips lightly brushing her skin as they remotely explored her body providing tactile feedback to her thoughts. As her left hand reached up to cup her supple breast, her other snaked down towards her pubis, gently massaging her erogenous centres.

Her mind slipped deeper away from the present as her fingers began to gently probe and grasp at the object of their attentions. A light groan escaped her lips as her finger tips grazed her sensitive lips. Her breathing becoming more shallow as she pressed on; teasing and probing her clit in circular hand motions as her other hand nipped and pulled at her small button nipples.

Nina released her breast, violently grabbing for the purple phallus and bringing it to her lips with an urgency that surprised her. Despite being in the water, she could still feel her juices lubricating her insides as she worked the tip of the dildo into her entrance.

Making slow, shallow incursions, Nina gradually allowed her tight pussy to get used to it's new visitor before forcing it deeper into herself. Her breathing was becoming louder and faster. Moans escaping her lips with each passage of air. Waves started to lap at her exposed breasts as the motion of her hands became more pronounced under the water.

Her speed continued to increase as the dildo was forced deeper and deeper into her willing slit. Her legs spasming slightly as jolts of electricity fired up and down her spine. A hand was forced to depart from it's support role of massaging her clit and grabbed the edge of the tub to provide support. As she got closer and closer to climax, a short cool breeze over her shoulder pushed her to the precipice. One final sharp, practiced, twisting thrust brushed against her G-spot was enough to force her into the abyss. A short cry escaped her lips as she fought the spasm that engulfed her lithe body.

She took a moment to regain her composure, removed the dildo and placed it on the edge of the tub. "Did you enjoy the show?" she asked her one man audience.

Dan

Dan froze on the spot outside the bathroom door, unable to think, let alone speak. What was he doing? He had just been caught spying on someone he'd never met, then rather than hide away in shame forever like a normal human being, he'd essentially broken into another man's house to spy on her some more. He turned away from the door, looking out the door towards the window into his den, his refuge now feeling so far away.

"I... er... I didn't mean..." he stammered. Get a grip of yourself man!

He heard a sexy chuckle emanating from the bathroom. "You didn't mean to... what, exactly?" She laughed Spy on me? Trespass into this house? Watch me fuck myself with a big... hard... purple... cock?"

"No, I... uh..."

"It's okay, you didn't think I left the patio doors open for the breeze did you?"

Dan heard the rush of water as she stood up and exited the bath. Still facing his home in a belated display of chivalry, he heard the door open and the light patter of her footsteps as she re-entered the room.

"How long did you know I was watching?" He congratulated himself on managing to verbalise a complete sentence.

"From the moment I walked into the room." She said. "I could feel you watching me. It made me so wet."

Dan turned to look at her, She had picked up her robe and was sitting on the side of her bed, gently towelling her wet hair. "So what happens now?"