Hunter

Story Info
A submissive vigilante has her day.
8.8k words
4
10.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers

HUNG

Li Bangbang always enjoyed being crucified. Why not? It was one of the perks that led her to volunteer at Dirty Jake's Emporium of Pain and Pleasure and Sushi and Wheatgrass Bar in the first place. Dirty Jake's also featured free Wi-Fi that was out of this world as well as being conveniently adjacent to the Sodom and Gomorrah Hardware Store and Quickie-Lube Station. Li Bangbang was a postdoc in microbiology with a fatal attraction to sadomasochism. She was the spitting image of Ni Chang, the foxy and exotic white-haired witch born of wolves in the movie The Forbidden Kingdom.

On this particular occasion, Li Bangbang was chained upside-down and naked on an X-shaped crucifix mounted on a wooden wheel, provided courtesy of Dirty Jake's She listened to the happy sounds of leather slapping leather, rattling chains , the crisp snaps of countless whips, and the screams of the self-damned. They were all a symphony to her ears.

Dante's Second Circle of Hell could not hold a candle to Dirty Jake's Emporium. In her anticipatory excitement, Li Bangbang's juices flowed from her honeypot, ran down her, taut stretched tummy, flowed over her firm pear-shaped breasts, down her neck and over her face, stinging her eyes and running through her upside-down silky white hair, giving her the well-gelled coiffure so favored by today multi-pierced and ubiquitously tattooed Millennials.

Out of the corner of her eye, Li Bangbang saw their favorite sadist, Chuck Knobmaster emerge from Sodom and Gomorra's carrying a brand new chain saw, the price tag still dangling from its hilt. The masochistic peanut gallery perked up at this sight (quite literally, in terms of the penises of the submissive males), and hot juices now began to flow out of sundry erotic orifices. Li looked around at the crowd. Sure enough, the usual celebrities were in attendance. There was Jackoff Nicholson, naked but for his shades and his perpetual shit-eating grin. So too was Ed "Too Long" Jones" the former defensive lineman for the Dallas Cowboys. Also present was Lorena Bobbitt , holding the butcher knife with which she had dispatched her husband's wayward phallus. Its blade still dripped a red goo of some sort, which was held to be a miracle by the Dirty Jake's faithful.

Chuck Knobmaster pulled the rip cord, and the spanking new chainsaw came roaring to life. He looked around at the eager candidates, finally settling on Janice Gashhunger, an assistant professor of deviant psychology at Cal Tech, whose waxed labia were seemingly pulsing in time with the rhythm of a ghost Apache drum circle.

BOUND

Gashhunger licked her chops at the prospect of her imminent feigned ritual dismemberment by the aptly-named Chuck Knobmaster.

"Stake the bitch," Chuck told the assembled Dirty Jake members. The already-naked yet bespectacled Assistant Professor Janice Gashhunger immediately went to the ground, eagerly assuming a spread-eagle supine position and offering her limbs to the fired-up Dirty Jake regulars to be tied with rawhide straps.

Sammy Red Eagle slowly ran his fingers through the academician's silky blond shiksa hair, spreading it above her head like a lightning bolt in a Tesla coil. This was going to be just like the good old days at the Comanche lodge. Minus the cannibalistic feast, of course, much to Sammy's regret.

"She is so beautiful," the ersatz redskin told Chuck Knobmaster, who had as usual commandeered the role of master of ceremonies. "May I fuck her?" he asked the chainsaw-wielding de facto supreme leader."

The psychopathic emcee killed the motor on the chainsaw. "What did you say? I can't hear you with this thing running."

"I said, 'May I fuck her?'"

"Well of course you can, my wannabe prairie monkey. We have all signed Dirty Jake's membership agreement. Anybody can boink anyone they want here. No one is allowed to turn down a sexual request here unless it involves grave bodily harm. or some other act of extremely depraved moral turpitude and general nastiness. As you know, a comprehensive a list of such proscribed acts is provided in the pamphlets on the lodge door entrance. They can also be found in the bestsellers section of convenience stores everywhere."

"Okay, but I call first dibs on plowing this four-eyed shiksa," Sammy said.

The pseudo-Indian was commando under his breechcloth, which had risen with the totem pole of his tallywacker, affording the spread-eagled assistant professor a glimpse of his mighty balls, which had already ascended to launch position. He stood, straddling the spread-eagled expert on deviant psychology.

Gashhunger trembled as Sammy Red Eagle squatted down until his large balls came to rest on her pubis. She could feel their heat, and blood rushed to her labia in eager anticipation of the imminent violation of her body.

She shook her head back and forth in feigned terror. The Dirty Jake's membership was a tough crowd, and she was expected to give them a show.

Sammy Red Eagle lowered his body so that it rested completely on Gashhunger's naked flesh, his totem pole cradled in her warm, lovely slit like an Oscar- Mayer wiener ensconced in its bun . He carefully removed her glasses, and set them aside. He began slide his shaft slowly back and forth in its metaphorical bun. He kissed her eyes, her head still shaking back and forth in fright. He lowered his lips to her mound, teasing her clit with his tongue and felt her tremble both in fright and delight. She arched her back as he ran his tongue up her taut tummy, her breaths coming faster and faster in anticipation of the coming festivities.

Sammy licked his way up the academician's pulsing neck and around the intricate convolutions of her left ear. He kissed her closed eyes, and reached up to intertwine his fingers with those of her bound hands. He then pierced her body, shoving his shaft hard inside her. She cried out in surprise, as he hauled back and rammed himself up to the hilt into her delicate and defenseless body.

She let out small cry, and her body shuddered beneath him. Her tongue reached out for him, and he gladly accepted it into his mouth. She ran her tongue around his lips and the inner linings of his cheeks. as he began to rock back and forth, titillating her with the slowness of his thrusts. Gashhunger tried to throw her arms around him, but was frustrated by the rawhide bonds that held her wrists. She wiggled beneath him and struggled as she arched her back to feel his driving flesh against her taut tummy.

Her tongue was thrusting furiously into the pseudo-Native American's mouth, as he rocked back into her protesting flesh. Half the crowd began to chant "Red," with the other half answering "Eagle". The pace of the chant began to increase. Soon the whole assemblage was chanting, "Red, Eagle, Red, Eagle...," as Sammy picked up the pace of his thrusts to match that of the frenzied crowd's chant.. The panting of both lovers built to a crescendo as Red Eagle buried his tomahawk deeply with the sacred body of Janice Gashhunger, expert on all things deviant, and the assistant professor's juices poured over her surprisingly well-conditioned tanned thighs. Their bodies shuddered in the unison that only simultaneous orgasm can bestow. Janice and Sammy waited for the assembled voyeurs to achieve their own state of nirvana, using sexual techniques of their own choosing.

When everything had died down, Chuck Knobmaster stepped out of the shadows. He was still the emcee, as he had not abdicated that role ,and his knob had surprisingly maintained its salute. Must be one of those Viagra six-hour jobs, Sammy Red Eagle thought. Knobmaster straddled the naked supine and helpless body of Janice Gashhunger.

"As you had the lead in the just recently completed festivities, you are granted one desire. What will it be?"

WATER SPORTS

Janice's reply was almost immediate. She looked around the crowd until she spotted Hypatia Sappho, who nodded her head.

"I want to do what we talked about," she told her omnisexual sometimes partner. "In spades."

Janice's heart began to race in anticipation of this intimate union of their souls.

"No problem," Janice told her paramour. " You know that you can do anything you want to me, with me, or with all these fine, virtually-naked people that stand before us. Absolutely anything, with anybody and everybody. All the hardware we need is right here."

A mummer of approval raced through the crowd.

Hypatia stepped forward, wearing a beautiful silk sari that presented her firm belly and the soft swell of her breasts to maximum effect.

"Hey that's my sari," said Kanya Ramalamachandra.

"OK then, you heard her. Yank it off me, boys," Hypatia Sappho told Chuck Knobmaster and Sammy Red Eagle.

Chuck beat Sammy to the punch, and yanked the exquisite silk with all his might. Hypatia Sappho spun like an Olympic skater executing a Bielman spin top right out of the sari, exposing her flawless flesh for all and sundry to see.

"Whose sari now?" she taunted Kanya Ramalamachandra.

"It's yours, baby. All yours," the slender brown-skinned Hindu said, in recognition of the exquisite beauty of Hypatia's chiseled flesh.

Chuck Knobmaster grabbed a nonexistent overhead mike. "OK, ladies and gentlemen, now we are ready for the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!" he said in a passable imitation of Michael and Bruce Buffer, who seemed interchangeable to him.

"Fucking out of the blue corner and wearing only the rawhide that blinds her to the floor, we have Janice 'the Librarian' Gashhunger. Fucking out of the red corner and wearing nothing at all is Hypatia 'the Amazon' Sappho.

"Are you ready?" the drooling Chuck Knobmaster asked the bound Janice Gashhunger, who gave a single nod. She had never been more ready for anything in this twisted live she was leading than she was right now.

"Are you ready?" the Chuckmeister asked the six-foot amazon. Sappho Hypatia nodded in affirmation and rubbed her hands together.

"Then IT'S TIME! Let's get it on!" the voracious emcee told the two contestants and, clapped his hands, and retreated from the field of defilement.

The amazon stood over the bound psychologist, spreading her tanned legs to afford the assembled masses the best view-possible of her koochie and the mounds of her tight ass. "Are you sure you are ready for this, my love?" she asked the spread-eagled shrink. Not waiting for a reply, she lowered her magnificent body, so that the tip of Gashhunger's nose was enclosed in the sensitive folds of Hypatia's labia. Gashhunger raised her head so that her nose pressed against the amazon's throbbing clit. She began to thrust her tongue in and out of the Hypatia's love canal even as the bound, albeit perverted, professor of deviant practices continued to masturbate Hypatia's clit with the highly-skilled bulb of her nose.

Hypatia let out a small scream of unbridled pleasure, and her juices began to flow over the academician's cheeks.

Janice's tongue began to roam all over her mistress's nether lips. Hypatia grabbed her slave's head and pressed it more tightly against her mound. Janice closed her lips over her mistress's labia and squeezed them as she ran her mouth and tongue frantically over the folds of Hypatia's nether lips. She reached up to grab the amazon's hooters, but was frustrated by the rawhide bonds on her wrists.

Hypatia spread her nether lips and squatted down on her protege 's face, burying it deeply in her wetness. She began to slide her cunt up and down the face of the helpless professor of sexual deviance. She grabbed her slave's head tightly as she drenched her face with her juices. She slid down so that her clit was pressed against Gashhunger's nose. The psychologist raised her head and began to fuck the academician with the aforementioned olfactory organ. She felt Hypatia tremble in desire as her hands gripped her head even more tightly.

Hypatia crammed her cunt even harder over Gashhunger's face and her thrashing frantic tongue. She could feel waves of pleasure traveling up and down her naked body as her slave ate her harder and harder and faster and faster.

Her breaths came in gasps now, the pleasure building to a crescendo . "Now!" she told her whore.

Janice opened her throat even wider as Hypatia Sappho released an entire bladderful of hot ambrosia straight down her throat. Janice eagerly drank Hypatia's hot juices, feeling her stream suffusing her stomach and rushing down her arteries. Now she and her mistress were one, and she felt at one with the cosmos. Drops of hot piss fell from Hypatia's nether lips onto Janice's vulnerable, pulsating swanlike neck, which she offered to her mistress, who drew the ceremonial dagger across her throat, leaving a thin crimson line across her slave's throat.

Janice heard the cheers of the assembled audience. She scanned the crowd and said, in a passable imitation of Thor in the Dark World, "Anyone else?"

A line began to form on her right.

You can't do that," chided the pants-suited Hillary Bottom Clink-'em. "You can't draw blood. You are only supposed to scare us."

Chuck Knobmaster came quickly to Hypatia's defence. "As the iconic American hero Henry Fonda pointed out in the Sergio Leone spaghetti western 'Once Upon a Time in the West,' folks scare better when they're dying."

"Point taken," said the pants-suited critic. "Proceed with your debauchery. God knows that Bill will."

When her poor mouth and jaw could take no more, Janice Gashhunger screamed "Ticonderoga ," the safe word for the day at Dirty Jake's. Her current customer reluctantly pulled her mouth off of Janice's face, but not before the deranged professor gave her current rider 's clit a reverse tongue half-gainer , which sent her into wave after wave of orgasmic paroxysms.

"I'm sorry," the expert on deviant psychology said ,rubbing her jaw. "I was getting a bad case of temporal-mandibular joint pain. I need to do my jaw exercises more regularly. This won't happen again."

THE MORE-THAN-WILLING SLAVE

"OK, little lady. Then, if you are unable to continue, I claim first dibs on our upside-down chink over there," Chuck Knobmaster said. He walked over to the wheel on which the naked Li Bangbang was crucified and gave it a good spin. It came to rest in the upright position, paying off for the "red odd" bettors. He took a cat-o-nine-tails from the wall rack and lashed Li Bangbang's taut belly severely. Li Bangbang creamed into her nonexistent pants, her juices flowing down her tanned and well- toned thighs.

"Did you enjoy that, my slave?"

"Yes, master. May I have another?"

Knobmaster brought the whip down even harder on her breasts, lacerating her nipples. She cried out in pain and delight. She felt both their hungers, and she turned her face aside as she was lashed

across her naked torso by the cat once again. Knobmaster then gagged his slave with a rubber ball

He placed his hand on her cunt and began to squeeze it rhythmically. "You like this, don't you my pet?" he asked his bound slave.

Unable to talk, Li Bangbang nodded her head.

ACTION NEWS

Just then, a "Breaking News" banner flashed across the TV screen, and the scowling face of Sean Hannity was replaced by that of the shit-eating-grinned countenance of Todd Christian, the anchor of KSEX's Action News. His teeth had such a high albedo that his audience members would be instantly blinded if they looked directly at the TV screen.

The distinguished reporter placed a nonfunctional earbud in his ear and nodded repetitively as if he were actually receiving information through the listening device and then acting upon it. He then began to read from the teleprompter in a knowing voice with great gravitas. "The remains of Sukey Tawdry, a nursing student who was abducted as she was walking from Mary Madeline Hospital last week have been found in Lower Wooden Stake County, parts of Wackem State Park, and the mouth of the River Styx in Greater Taxidermy Township. As our viewers will remember, several other women have also been abducted in the past few weeks, including Lotte Lenya, Jenny Diver, and old Lucy Brown."

Todd Christian's equally toothsome co-anchor Pamela Mocha interrupted at this point.

"Do we at least have a positive ID on these remains this time, Todd? Or is it going to be like the Jenny Diver case all over again?"

"Well, they had only a right molar in that case."

Pam Mocha's voice took on a more sarcastic tone. "Did you know that scientists have reconstructed the entire genome, migration patterns, religious rituals, technological advancements, herbal acne treatments, currency and language of an early hominid species, the Denisovan, from only a partial fragment of single tooth?"

"I did not know that," Todd replied in a voice reminiscent of Maxwell Smart, the famed secret agent of yesteryear, as brilliantly portrayed by the comedian Don Adams. However, based on a History Channel show I watched last week, most of these claims regarding the Denisovans are just rampant, unfounded speculation. Most Ancient Astronaut theorists believe the so-called Denisovan tooth fragment was planted by extraterrestrials trying to cover up the true evolutionary history of human kind and the fact we carry extraterrestrial DNA in our very own precious bodily fluids.

Pam Mocha then placed a phony earbud in her own ear. "Wait a minute, Todd," she told her gleaming co-anchor, "we have breaking news. Let's go to the Marquis Murders task force morgue."

The alluring visage of Pamela Mocha was then replaced by the pocket-protected, bespectacled necrophiliac morgue attendant Smiley Stiffstuffer.

"We have a DNA match!" the corpse-humping morgue attendant shouted. "Thank God Almighty, we are free at last." Stiffstuffer triumphantly held up a left arm from the bin containing a few hundred left arms and a right arm from the bin containing the unidentified right arms.

The right arm bore a Rolex wristwatch. Smiley StiffStuffer pulled it off the victim's wrist and showed the highly magnified inscription on the to the back to the assembled coroner groupies. It read:

"Dearest Lotte, This watch is a token of my love for you, and a down payment on your very unfair extortion demands. I love you in every way, and I mean in every physically possible way. Love, Sugar Daddy Lenye, Vice President of Human Resources for Sexual Relations, Department of Bacchanalia, Libido Corporation."

"Hey, look at what I found in the ass drawer," exclaimed a hyperexcited morgue tech, handing the prize morsel to Smiley Stiffstuffer.

"Well, well, lookie what we got here," Stiffstuffer said, holding the item up for the entire Action News television audience. It was a tramp stamp reading "Property of the Libido Corporation. If found please return to Robert Lenye.

"Well it's going to be difficult to crack this case, so to speak, " Pam Mocha said shaking her head.

"It sure is," said Todd Christian. "If we only had a some kind of clue or evidence. But take heart, they are assembling a team of Denisovian experts, who will be able to determine the who the killer based on nothing more than a single moss spore in the remote Siberian tundra. Of course such an observation will enable the killer to be precisely identified, as any regular of the CSI television shows knows all too well."

"As you know," Todd's delightfully cafe au lait co-anchor interjected, " this rash of killings has come to be called the 'Marquis Murders' after the Marquis De Sade because all the victims have been found with sundry instruments of sadomasochistic torture affixed to their bodies, including ball gags, electronic nip clamps, and ball squeezers.

Pam got wet as she went on to list many more such libido-enhancing implements of pleasure. She rubbed herself against her thankfully waterproof vibrating anchor chair, impaling herself on its pommel. She cried out in pleasure as she came over and over again. She hoped her movements and vocalizations would not be noticeable to the KSEX Action News faithful.

oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers