Hunter from Health

Story Info
Conservative girl is quite kinky.
3.5k words
3.07
18.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keetra
Keetra
5 Followers

I want her.

That's all I can remember thinking when I see her. I'm not sure why I want her though. She's not the best looking but she's not ugly either. She's just average.

Her name is Hunter. She and I had never talked until we sat next to each other in health class due to getting assigned seats.

It started out on a Monday when she asked me how my weekend was and that got us talking. We would get in trouble from talking all the time when we should be working. Well I did at least since she was shy and didn't talk much while I led the conversation.

At a certain point in the first quarter I started to really see her. The weather had just started to warm up and I was busy checking out the girls as their clothes slowly got more revealing with the warmth.

Hunter walked into class one day wearing a pink crop top and a tight pair of capris. Had I not been sitting I would have sat down because I instantly started to feel my jeans get a little tight.

Hunter had a great body that was hidden by her ultra conservative clothes and I was glad her friend had pushed her to wear the crop top.

Her blonde hair flowed off her head and rested nicely just below her shoulders. Her black framed glasses sitting just right on her slightly round nose that was above her soft, natural, pink lips.

Her top was low compared to most other girls as it rested an inch or two above her belly button. I have never understood why but seeing a girl with a clean in belly button gets me going.

Going down her body further over her firm stomach with just the right amount of fat to keep her from being an over muscled weirdo I take a moment to check out her pants. I'm not a big fan of jeans over yoga pants but she had a way to pull them off that just kept me hard.

When she turns around I take the time to enjoy the view of her ass. There was no way I would see any of the actual thing from her being such a conservative but from her lower back to her ass was the perfect slide.

Her pants were just tight enough to be able to see the good form and as she turned back I got a brief glance at the small but noticeable ass that she had made nice and firm from soccer (most girls I know play soccer).

That night I was feeling ballsy and still horny even after jerking off a few times when I got home so I sent her a text asking if she was DTF.

I figured that since we had talked about having sex with others and stuff she would believe me if I told her it was a joke if she didn't want to. Her reply caught me a bit off guard. Her text was a bit long and it went like this.

"OMG are you joking me. What the fuck is your problem. I have had the biggest crush on you since we started this class and want to fuck you SOOOO BAD. I just got done fingering myself while looking at that picture you sent me from your vacation. We need to see each other RN! Come pick me up at my house and I'll tell you where to go from there."

Seeing that I hoped in my car and drove as fast as possible nearly getting pulled over multiple times.

I get to her house around 8 and she runs out and hops in. She tells me to drive to the river that runs by our school and I do.

As soon as we get there she starts pulling off her pants and quickly flicks off her top revealing her firm B cup breasts with nipples as hard as rocks to me. She keeps her cotton pink cotton thong panties on and walks into the water.

I'm down to my boxers in half a second with my dick straining against the confines and Hunter looks back and tells me to lose it all which I gladly do. As my underwear get past my dickhead my dick flies up smacking me in the stomach then going down to point out and up fighting gravity.

I run into the water and Hunter is on me grinding her panty clad pussy on my leg making me grow somehow harder.

We swim around for a bit but I'm struggling from being so hard and not going down even in the freezing water. Hunter sees the strain on my face and pulls me towards her before sliding her head under the water where I feel her mouth surround my dick.

I thrust involuntarily into her mouth and she pulls off and looks up at me nodding her head. I can see that she has full control of the situation and I am not deciding anything tonight.

We go to shore with me following her enjoying the view as her firm ass sways enticingly before me begging to be eaten out. We use our clothes to dry off then she takes all of them and throws them in the river as I watch the wash away.

From somewhere she pulls out a few lengths of rope and tells me to go stand between the two trees on the edge of the shore. She ties each of my wrists above my head to the opposite trees and ties my ankles to the matching tee of my hands.

For some reason this makes my dick harder and it grows a full inch longer than its usual 7. I start getting nervous though when Hunter walks behind me and starts rubbing my butt.

She stops suddenly and I hear her shuffling through her bag that she kept with her. I'm given a split second to think of what she has when a butt plug at least 3 inches in diameter is jammed up my asshole. The only saving grace is that she put a large amount of lbs on it but it still hurts worse than anything else I've ever felt.

She comes around me and tells me that was for thrusting into her throat. I apologize and try to convince her to take it out but she says no. Then a thought comes to her and she says yes.

I hear her rummage around in her bag again then I feel the pressure of the plug being removed and grunt in pain. As soon as it's out Hunter grabs my hips and thrusts an 8 inch strappon up my ass and I yell out in pain.

She stops and let's me get used to it for a few seconds but then starts thrusting again. I hear her moaning into my ear as I whimper in pain from her fast rough speed. She keeps going getting faster and faster with each stroke until she is slamming into me as fast as she can.

It wouldn't be so bad except it's making me harder and she won't even give me a reach around. Her moaning increases in volume until she is yelling in my year then all of a sudden she stops and bites down hard into my shoulder again causing me to cry out in pain. She shudders against me holding on tight

Then she yells out she's cumming giving a few final hard thrusts for her extra stimulation. After a quick rest she pulls out of my asshole leaving me there dripping sweat and hard as a rock with a gaping asshole. I shiver as a gust of wind runs into my ass and Hunter sees so she gets down on her knees, spreads my cheeks and blows a steady stream of air into my ass making me whimper.

Finally she walks in front of my and reaches down and slowly pulls down her soaked panties. As she pulls them off I am gifted with the fantastic view of her sweet pussy. She has perfect hairless white lips just barely there and a yellow landing strip leading down to it. She turns around and shakes her ass in front of me making me moan then stops and shoves her panties under my nose forcing me to smell her arousal.

I try to suck on them to taste her a little but she pulls them away too soon leaving me wanting more. My want is soon lost as she takes my dick and rubs it against her small smooth pussy lips. My dick jumps in her hand and she decides I've waited enough.

She rises up onto her tip toes and then sinks down onto me going so slow making me want more. I know that if I try to slam into her she will stop so I hold myself still with all of my willpower.

Her horniness gets the best of her and she starts hopping up and down on my until I am fully inside her. She stops at the bottom and looks me in the eyes. Nothing is said because there are no words to describe how we feel at that moment.

She breaks the moment after a bit and starts jumping up and down on my dick. I know I'm gonna cum soon but I hold out. She's already been moaning but starts to get louder as our speed increases.

I'm getting to the point of no return when she drops down with a howl and her pussy starts convulsing around my dick. The feeling is so good that I start to cum and we yell out each other's names so loud that the people living a mile away could probably hear us but we didn't care we were in pure heaven.

I shoot deep into her pussy five times as she shakes around my cock and clutching my body with her arms and legs.

I feel her hard nipples poking into me as her breasts press into my chest. It is the greatest moment of my life that I want to last forever but Hunter gets of me all too soon onto stumbling legs.

She climbs up part of the tree and wraps her legs around my head telling me to suck her clean.

I burry my tongue in her pussy licking from her asshole to the top of her clit before sucking in hard on her hole. I taste our mixed juices in a combined flavor and am in heaven.

I suck her dry then start sucking and nibbling on her clit. I make circles around it at first making her squirm in desire until she pulls my head I onto her clit telling me to make her cum.

It only takes a matter of seconds for me to make her cum and when she starts I bite down hard on her little nub making her cry out in pleasure mixed with pain as she wiggles on my shoulders barely staying on as waves of orgasm hit her hard.

Once she's settled down and my face is drowning in her juice she hops of my shoulders. I am hard again and she tells me how dirty I am and that if I'm so horny she's going to make me cum until I can't take it anymore.

She gets down on her knees and reaches around behind me with one arm as the other reaches up to stroke my cock. I soon find out what her other hand was doing is I feel the plug go back in my ass with a bit of force.

Then she starts giving me the greatest hand/blowjob of my life. She uses both her hands to continually work my cock as her mouth sucks my head with full force. It hardly takes me a minute to cum and just before I start she pulls off and jerks me with her hands.

I shoot all up her face three times covering her nose and mouth getting up on her forehead. My orgasm subsides but she doesn't stop jerking me. She just puts the over sensitive head back in her mouth quickly bringing to a second orgasm which she takes on her face again as I try to back up.

After that orgasm I can't take her touch anymore and start begging her to stop but she just keeps going sucking my cockhead while rubbing my shaft and balls then taking my load on her face.

She doesn't stop and I have 4 more orgasms to the point where I can't even talk I'm so tired. The pleasure and pain are working together against me but after each orgasm the pain becomes greater than the pleasure.

On my eight orgasm since we got to the river she pulls off again and takes the load on her face even though nearly nothing comes out and she stops. She stands up and grabs my phone taking a few pictures of herself and then grabs her phone and takes a lot of pictures of me from the front and the back with my cheeks spread to show that big plug.

Hunter then untied me and I fall to the ground and rub my wrists and ankles from the rope. Once I have the feeling back I see her packing up her stuff but not until she has taken a few pieces of duct tape and taped the plug in so I can't get it out.

Hunter stands up and starts to walk back towards the car so I try to get up but can't so I call out to her. All she does is look back and say to me that she's taking the car and I have to get back home on my own.

That gives me the energy to get up and I start to chase after her but she is too far ahead and gets into the car and locks me out.

She starts it up and slowly starts driving away going just slow enough that I can keep up with her. I know she won't let me in so my best hope is to just keep going with her and hope that nobody is out since it's 1 in the morning according to the clock in the car.

We make it about 2 miles and I'm dying from having to go this far completely naked with my dick bouncing around in front of me. I know that we only have another mile to go but it's also the most well lit neighborhood in the area.

Hunter knows that it's the only way I can go to get to my house so she drives up to the end of the block while honking the horn really loud. I was hoping that everyone would be asleep but after that there's not a chance so I decide my only option is to sprint the last half mile through the neighborhood.

As I'm about halfway down the road I start to hear some doors behind me but I don't look back so all they can see is my bare ass spread apart as I run showing them the plug I have taped in my hole. I see the car up ahead and when I get there Hunter lets me in and we drive off to stop at her house.

When we get there I am surprised to see I am hard after having had eight consecutive orgasms in only a few hours not long ago. Hunter also notices but a smile appears on her cum coated face and she swings over the center console and slowly slides onto my dick.

We make love for the first time that night slowly going in and out until we both orgasm at the same time moaning out the other person's name.

We sat like that with me inside her as our juices leaked out of her pussy and pooled on me for what felt like hours.

After all the hard fucking and running home I was to tired to drive home so Hunter invited me to sleep in her room that night and all I had to do was be up before her parents woke up.

I gladly accepted and we walked up her front porch and slowly pushed open the front door. As we made our way up the stairs her 18 year old sister came out of her room and saw us. She went back into her room so we went on into Hunters room.

We had gotten settled in both of us still not having have cleaned up and turned out the light with me holding onto Hunter from behind, my limp dick nestled sweetly in her ass crack.

As we started to drift off, Hunter's sister came under and pushed under the covers and lay behind me wrapped around my legs and chest.

We fell asleep like this and in the morning all of us woke up together. I woke to Hunter grinding her ass against my hardening cock and right then Hunter's sister yanked the duct tape off my ass making me bite my lip hard so as to not yell.

She said that was for not including her last night and I felt like I was just being beaten on by both of these girls in the past 12 hours. It was good that Hunters sister had taken off the tape because the plug needed to come out.

Unfortunately for me any lube that was there has dried up so when she yanked the plug out so I was left screaming into one of Hunters pillows.

She made it up to me by going down below the sheets and pulling her sister with her to have both of them suck me together. I had thought that last night was good but this was the stuff of dreams so I grabbed my phone and snapped a couple pics of them both together.

It didn't take me long to cum and when I did it shot out of my dick like a fire hose shooting Hunters sister 4 times going across her nose, into her eyes, on her forehead, and into her hair. Then I aimed the last 3 shots at Hunter to give her one final coating that landed all across her face. I couldn't resist so I took a few more pics of both the girls as they cleaned my dick before getting up.

Hunter decided that she would take control again and told me that she had some clothes I could wear back. I warily said yes as she went into her closet to grab some clothes with her sister close on her heels.

When they came back in I tried to run. Hunter grabbed me before I got to the door though and pushed me onto the bed. Her sister then told me I had to wear the clothes home or else she would send the pics of me with plugs and dildoes in my ass to everyone I knew.

I reluctantly agreed and by the end of it I had on all sorts of girls clothes. First they gave me a tight pair of panties that covered my crotch alright but they were made as a thong in the back and it ride up so far because the soft cotton made my dick hard and the back rubbed my sore ass painfully.

They then had me try on a bunch of different clothes. First was a tight pair of jeans that wouldn't get over my hips and the zipper almost cut my cock. Next they had me try on a loose purple summer dress but it was so short my panties were showing so they moved on. Third I had to try on a pair of denim cutoff short shorts that were so tight I couldn't button them up but we were getting closer.

They had me try on 2 more things. The first was a pair of yoga pants. They were the most comfortable things I had ever felt but the girls thought they hid too much even though I had a giant bulge and they went all the way into my crack so I took those off.

The final thing was similar to the yoga pants but way shorter. Volleyball Shorts.

They were amazing. They were just as comfortable as the yoga pants but shorter and a little tighter. The girls liked what they saw but still wanted a top and make up.

I under up wearing a loose pink crop top that said Fuck Me on the front. I don't know whose it was but I have my thoughts. Then it was on to make up.

It started with hot pink lipstick then a lot of mascara and a little blush as a finishing touch.

Both girls decided to take lots of pics of me from all angles and poses then they took me home. I couldn't just go home though according to them so first they dropped me off at the mall in the middle of the day on a Sunday and told me I had to make it to the other side where they would pick me up.

Keetra
Keetra
5 Followers