Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fuck with me now, grab the motherfucker!"

Sean knew that if anyone walked through the door, he was done and finished with. He would be thrown out, charged with rape, whatever. He would be in such shit he would wish he was never born. For what, just Janice and her white pussy. Was she worth it? As he gazed down at her, he realized she was. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to make her his. He knew he really couldn't have her. She was a rich white girl, he was a washed out, broke black man. But he would do it or die trying. He had never wanted anyone or anything so bad, ever since he stopped playing ball. He felt a primal instinct embedded deep inside him come alive. He felt like a hunter and Janice was his prey. He would devour her. This white gazelle.

"I am going to make you mine, Janice. You hear? You are going to become my woman. My bitch! My slut! My white whore!!!" he growled at her, with a confidence and conviction that scared her and excited her at the same time. She gasped.

The black man wanted to conquer her. Something inside her desired to be conquered by a strong male. She felt a passionate, feminine spirit come alive in her. She tossed her hair back and her eyes sparkled. Her nostrils became flared and her pendulous breasts rose and fell to her sharp, shallow breaths.

"Grab my cock like a grown up woman. You are not a fucking kid but a beautiful, attractive woman. Go on, grab that fucking big black cock in your hand..."

Janice's hand was no longer shaking as she lay it around his dark, veined shaft. It felt like hot velvet. She could hardly get her hand around it. She squeezed it and felt it throb and pulse with life and raw, male energy.

"Stroke the motherfucker. You know the routine, just like them girls in the porn flicks. Only I ain't your fucking fiancé getting off watching niggers fuck. I am the Nigga that's gonna fuck you. Now, stroke that big Nigga cock!" His voice was commanding and filled with lust. His words made her blush and gasp, but her body seemed to understand them very well.

Her other hand rose and she double fisted his cock. She loved cradling him in her palms, and she was so excited from the arousing contrast between the dark, velvety cock and her pale hands. His dick was so huge and so black. It seemed so threatening and so dominant. It seemed to mesmerize her. She felt her head get woozy. Something warm started melting and spreading in her belly. She started stroking up and down, slowly, sensuously. A groan escaped him and his hips twitched. She felt excited. She was doing good. She started rolling and twisting her palms as she stroked him. His dick grew even harder.

"Lick up your little appetizer!" he said huskily to her. "Do it now!" he pulled her to his cock.

With a deep blush on her cheeks and neck, and huge, glassy eyes, she leaned forwards as if in slow motion and her tongue lapped up the cream from his pee slit, slowly, as if in slow motion. A string of his cum dangled wetly from the tip of her tongue. She sucked her tongue back into her mouth. The tangy, salty cream hit her taste buds and made her senses reel. Her mouth filled up with saliva. She swallowed.

"go on and get the rest. Its all for you baby."

He didn't have to pull her this time. She held his cock up like baseball bat and squeezed, forcing the blood into the head.

"That's a fucking huge nigger dick!" she rasped, all the air leaving her. "I didn't mean it like..." she stuttered, blushing and looking up at him.

"Yeah, its a fucking huge Nigga dick, Janice," he said in a gentle voice and stroked her head. "Now, lap it up, like a good little white whore!"

"Gosh, you are coarse," she rasped, shivering, her eyes glued to his cock. She licked her full, pouting pink lips, making them wet. Then she dipped down and her tongue swiped his thick dick head. As her tongue stroked the spongy, hot head, she felt herself sink into a dream like state. Bubbles popped all over her tingly skin. A carnal lust overwhelmed her. She lapped up the strings of his man cream, and mews of relish escaped her. Then she smeared her mouth to his pee slit and sucked. He groaned and his hips shook.

"Mmmm! You taste real good..." she rasped. "I cant believe I am doing this," she whispered hoarsely, feeling powerless against her carnal desires. She had sucked Ray's pink cock but had never felt like this. Sean's cock was so appetizing and so attractive. She wanted to make it happy and please it all she could.

She pursed her lips and pressed them against his dick head. Then she dragged them all over his throbbing, thick head and showered it with wet, loving kisses that were soft like butterfly wings. Then she dipped and went down the shaft, kissing it, licking it, drenching it with her saliva.

She paused and leaned back, gazing at his alluring, dark, meaty cock, now all shiny with her spit. It looked so beautiful in her pale hands and so appetizing. Her belly rumbled. She had to have it in her mouth. Groaning with want, she pressed her lips against his head and bore down on him. Her pink lips mushroomed open around him, as she vacuumed him inside, engulfing him in her hot, wet mouth.

She looked up at him with her glassy eyes as she nibbled and chewed on his head, moaning with relish. Her fists started pumping slowly, smoothly, up and down, squeezing more blood into his head, making him fill her mouth up to bursting. She alternated between sucking him hard and stroking the sensitive underside with her tongue, all the while gazing up at him. She wanted him read it in her eyes just how much she wanted to please him.

"Oh fuck!!!!" Sean growled deep in his chest. He was having such a hard time holding back. His balls were screaming with the dire need to explode. As she felt his agitation, Janice felt powerful and daring.

"Like that huh, Sean. Like the way I suck your big, black cock!" she teased, with a shine in her eyes. She spat on the thick head and rubbed her saliva in, rolling her palm around his thick head.

"fuck, I don't wanna cum off like a one minute Nigga Janice. But, you know I haven't been getting none baby. I couldn't even jerk off with all them cameras."

"You wanna cum huh!" she teased, smiling naughtily, rolling his dick head around her tongue and lavishing it with kisses. "Wanna empty these big, black balls in my mouth and make me have to drink your black babies!"

Janice was in her element now. She loved to play with Sean and drive him mad with arousal. She forgot all about her fiancée as she worked on Sean's bigger, fatter, black cock that was burning into her pale hands and begging to explode. The aroused girl didn't even waste a thought on Ray, her fiancé.

She felt wicked as she spat into her palm and slapped it around his big, hairy balls, making him gasp and jump. Then she started pulling and stroking them. They felt so fat and heavy.

"fuck! You are full to your ears with cum! Lemme drink you! Fill my mouth with your tasty black babies..."

All Sean could do was gasp and groan as she vacuumed his dick in. She gazed up and held his eyes with her dark, sultry, passionate slits, as she clamped her mouth around his cock like a tight pussy and started bobbing her head up and down, while she wanked his cock and stroked his balls to the same rhythm. It was simply so exquisite.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-u-u-ck! Take my cum, you hot white bitch!" Sean's dick swelled so thickly she though he would gag her. Then his huge balls simply exploded like a vicious bomb blast, making him see starts in broad daylight.

A thick, angry jet of cum hit the roof of Janice's mouth, nearly knocking her on her back. But she held on tenaciously and started sucking and swallowing greedily, pumping him frenziedly. Sean's face was a vicious mask and the tendons of his neck stood out. His hips jerked violently as she beat his meat hard and fast and he shot thick wad of cum after another into her mouth.

For a second, Janice felt fear. Her mouth was rapidly filling up with his thick, creamy, hot salty cum She had so much in her mouth she thought she would drown. She gulped and swallowed desperately even as she beat him till he was empty. She knelt before him, gasping for breath as her tongue chased up the cum that was dripping down her chin. She felt her belly filling up like she had just eaten hot, creamy mustard.

"Shit! That's a tasty, salty cock tail there. Ray never ever gave me so much cum to drink. Thanks darling," she said huskily and then she licked his cock and balls clean.

Chapter 21

"Shit!" Janice rasped as she sat back on her haunches. "That was pretty stupid. If anyone had walked in, we would have been in deep shit! I better leave, before anyone gets suspicious. And Sean, this stays between us. And it cant ever happen again, all right?"

"Fuck that! I ain't done with you yet."

Sean pulled Janice into his arms.

"No! Sean. We will hook up when we get out of here. I am engaged, and we have pushed it far enough as it is. He will freak out.."

"Forget that white boy!"

He yanked her into his body and embraced her tightly as he engulfed her lips with his. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, tasking his cum as he explored her. Janice tried to push him off, but his animal assault made her melt like putty. She opened her mouth and sucked on his thick lips. She loved them, they felt like thick, warm, soft pillows made to lick and suck and slurp.

She felt Sean's big, powerful hands roaming all over her body, spreading wonderful, tingly sensations as they sank into her flesh. They followed the curve of her hip and landed on her butt cheeks, squeezing them through the thin material of her wraparound skirt. Then they slid under the tiny garment and his powerful fingers sank into her soft, bouncy ass globes and it felt so good. He raised her, leaving her on her toes and pulled her itching cunt onto his rapidly hardening cock.

She felt woozy and her legs melted. She sagged into his body and moaned into his mouth. Her hands started stroking his hard, hot muscles and the juices flowed into her cunt. She felt one of his hands slide in between her cheeks as the other cupped her cunt. As his fingers slid into her pussy, she put up token resistance, then she was parting her legs, allowing him to finger her. His palm slapped furiously into her cunt as his big finger churned her excited pussy, making her moan with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"Fuck! I gotta have you!" Sean grunted like an animal and ripped her wrap around skirt from around her hips. Janice thought she should stop him, but she succumbed to her carnal arousal and grabbed his cock and gave it a possessive squeeze. Then she started wanking it, enjoying that it was hard again.

"fuck! You are so hard again! Ray needs at least half an hour in between"

He is a weak white boy, I am a nasty, real Nigga!" Sean snorted with derision and she realized that she shared it.

He grabbed her flimsy, red thong and yanked on it, stretching it. It started to crack at the seams. He tugged harder, and ripped it off her hips. He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply of her musky scent and groaned with relish. Then he licked it, and groaned even deeper.

"Shit, that pussy smells and tastes so good," he groaned, slapping his hand into her cunt and shoving a digit up her, screwing it in to the depths of her hot tunnel.

"Aaaah!!! Please Sean. You should stop it.... Please" she whimpered, her lusty hips fucking his hand back lustily, as she tried to cum on his hand.

"Don't be a fake bitch! I need to go straight to the source." Sean wrapped his arms around her and raised her off the ground. He turned her around, bringing her ass to his face and her face to his cock. She felt dizzy as the blood rushed to her head. Her dark curls hung to the floor. She held on tightly to him, fearing he would drop her.

"Suck my cock and spread them thighs for my tongue!" he growled.

"No. Sean. Please put me down. Someone can come in..." That would be so embarrassing, she thought, blushing deeply.

"I will drop you on your head if you don't start sucking right now..."

Janice whimpered with fear and started sucking his dick. Sean held her up easily and she felt him nuzzling her genitals. Then his thick, soft, wet, hot tongue was swiping her slit and it felt so good on her excited, engorged lips. He sucked them between his thick lips and gorged himself on them, groaning with relish. Her dizziness increased as her pussy melted on his tongue. He gorged himself on her tasty twat, sucking the juices out of her.

Then he burrowed his tongue into the soft, delicious, tasty folds of her vagina. He buried half his long tongue into her tunnel and bobbed his head, fucking her exquisitely. Janice forgot all about the people who might walk in on them and the fact that she was hanging precariously upside down. She started rolling and thrusting lustily with her hips, fucking his face as she threw her lips at his cock. Her mouth wrapped around his throbbing meat like a tight, hot, wet vagina and she blew his dick like a horny, shameless ho.

"Oh yes! That's it you rich white bitch. Suck the skin off my cock. Blow that Nigga dick! Shit!"

Sean's hips whipped back and forth as he fucked her upturned mouth with his huge cock, and tongued her pussy frenziedly. The two of them were so wildly aroused, and they moaned and groaned with pleasure.

Sean impressed her with his physical fitness as he turned her around and pulled her up in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he scooped up her thighs.

She felt him guide his cock to her hole.

"No! Stop it Sean!" she cried in panic as her pussy melted around the thick, spongy head. Sean grunted and punched his dick into her slit. She cried sharply, feeling so full of hard, black cock.

Wild arousal gripped her as he sank his fingers into her cheeks and ground her cunt into his meat. Then he started pumping her easily up and down as he rammed his dick smoothly into her pussy. She was so stretched she thought his big dick would tear her open, yet she felt so great, so alive and so horny. She was so tingly. It was like her whole body was one, big excited pussy that desperately needed to get fucked. She clamped her lips around his, sucking hard on his tongue as she started bouncing in his arms, fucking him back lustily.

Sean parted his powerful thighs for balance and hit her pussy like a punching bag, making her cry sharply at every deep, wonderful thrust. Then he started walking around the room, fucking her at every step and Janice felt like she was flying and she never wanted to come down. She had never been so beautifully fucked. His movements were like dancing, yet so powerful. She loved the way he was pulling out only to ram his cock all the way up her cunt, again and again. She closed her eyes and cried sweetly as her first orgasm ripped through her. And she knew there would be many more to cum.

Sean finally dropped her on a couch, on her back and dropped to his knees, keeping his long cock embedded in her dripping gash. He pushed her thighs up and parted them. Janice stared in disbelief at the large, fleshy black tube that was stretching her pink cunt lips around it. It was all smeared with her juices.

"Fuck! What am I doing here? This is so obscene. Ray will kill me..."

"Who the fuck is Ray?"

"My fiancé! Oh Sean. Lets stop. Please!"

"Fuck Ray!" Sean snorted and slapped her mons hard. "Squeeze that pussy real tight around me, Janice. There you go, milk that big Nigga dick all up in your white twat!" Sean groaned huskily and she found herself obeying.

Janice found herself obeying. She moaned, loving feeling the big, black cock throbbing in her pulsating pussy. Sweat broke out on her forehead from the effort as she squeezed him harder than she had ever squeezed a cock before. Sean loved it and groaned deep in his chest. Her pussy felt like a tight sheath filled with hot butter around his cock. Sean started moving faster as his arousal rose. He grabbed her slim waist, surrounding it with his big, dark hands and he started pumping her back and forth on his cock, as he plunged it into the moist depths of her cunt. Janice moaned, a deep blush covering her cheeks, neck and chest. She started rolling her hips, grinding her itchy, burning clit into his dick.

"Fuck, that's good. Get into it, you married whore!" he grunted and stepped up the tempo. Now his hips were slapping with succulence into her ass and his balls were hitting her in the crack of her ass. She felt so good as his huge, black cock filled her up again and again. Janice gazed at his dark, muscular body flexing as he fucked her lustily. She felt overpowered by him and succumbed to him and her carnal lust.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Sean! Fuck me with that big, black cock!"

"Yeah! Take it whore!" he swore and fucked her hard. "Take that Nigga dick deep inside your white pussy. I wanna fuck you so hard your fiancé will hear you screaming for more big, black Nigga cock!"

His words shocked her, reminding her that she was not only cheating on Ray but about getting fucked hard, by a black man, and anybody could walk in and catch her, lying there full of black dick. She suddenly felt so ashamed and wanted to stop.

But her body had a mind of its own. Her hips pumped furiously, slapping into his pelvis as his cock plunged repeatedly into her tunnel, sending her orgasm rushing at her. As he felt her pussy clench tightly around his dick, Sean started yanking her violently onto his cock as he rammed it into her. Janice went wild as a shattering orgasm crashed into her body. Her pussy exploded around his cock and she saw a myriad of bright colors, that gained in intensity as Sean kept fucking her. Janice felt pure bliss.

She fought to muffle her screams of pleasure, as her body threshed about violently and her head tossed wildly, sending her long, dark mane flying. Sean buried his cock in her to the hilt and it grew big and hard like steel. Then he was hissing and grimacing and his hips were jerking violently as he came hard, emptying his balls in her. He collapsed on top of her and their sweaty bodies hugged each other as they gasped and kissed.

Finally, Sean pulled out of her. His dick was still hard and smeared with her pussy juices and his cum. He pulled her up and brought it to her face. She started licking it, whimpering with joy.

Chapter 22

"Damn! That was hot! You guys need to be careful though."

The two of them whirled to see Chad, or Chaddie, as everyone called him. He was a former rock singer who had tried a career as a porn star after his band was dropped. He was married to a former porn starlet and had several kids with her. He had stopped the porn business and was apparently going to become a pastor. He was in his early thirties, and was a tall, muscular beef cake, with short, spiky blond hair.. He was wearing a sports vest stretched around his muscular torso. His pants were around his knees and he was wanking a hard cock, that was way smaller than Sean's. His eyes kept darting from Janice's gaping pussy to Sean's hard cock.

"Ray would be mad as hell, Janice, to find out his fiancé is fucking a black man. Sean, the producers might not like this. You know they are racists..."

"Don't you dare say anything about this," Sean growled.

"I wont," he replied with a smile. "As long as I can play too."

He walked up to them, his eyes darting to and fro between their genitals. Sean smirked as he saw the white boy was lusting after them both. However, Janice closed her thighs.

"Chad! No! I ain't fucking your pink little cock. I wont even feel it," Janice spat with derision. "Sean, don't let him fuck your bitch!"

"You heard her. And if you say a word, I will break your head."

"I just wanna lick her. Please!"

"But I just came in her!"

"I know!"

1...56789...19