Hunter's Bet

Story Info
Hunter and his friends make the bet they swore never to use.
1.2k words
3.54
35.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter thought he was just about as redneck as it got, well as redneck as you could be for Iowa. Hunter was a small boy who had just turned 18. He was only 5' 4" and always wore a flannelshirt tucked into his tight pants, with large belt buckle, and cowboy boots. Hunter had a group of friends that would always hang out in the school parking lot. All of his friends were older and a little bigger than him too.

Hunter and his friends were hanging out in the parking lot one morning. Chance, Jay, and Aiden were pushing Hunter around when Chance leaned down and yanked Hunter's pants to the ground. Hunter sighed and bent done to pick up his pants when Jay leaned in as slapped Hunter's ass, hard! Hunter jumped around grabbing his ass when he tripped on his pants and landed flat on his face. Everyone was laughing at Hunter as he stood up and retuned his pants to their rightful place.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Hunter screamed.

"Oh bro! Grow a pair and get revenge like every other person," Aiden replied.

"Fine let's make a bet!" Hunter shouted.

"Fine by us!" Chance added.

"Fine!" Hunter started, "Person to get pants the most by the end of the day gets the punishment we swore never to use!"

The others agreed and ran off before any had a chance to lose their pants. Hunter ran into the school knowing he was already behind by one. As the bell rang Jay walked toward his class watching his back. As he was looking behind himself Chance yanked his pants down from the front. Jay turned beat red as everyone in the hall laughed at the sight of his white briefs covered in green shamrocks. Jay pulled his pants up and ran off. After second block Hunter saw Aiden talking to a girl and leaning against a locker with his back to Hunter. Hunter ran behind Aiden and yanked his pants down. The girl he was flirting with giggled as she saw Aiden's package supported by a pair of superman briefs. Aiden's face grew very red as he ran away from the girl and Hunter. Hunter was too caught up in his victory to notice Jay behind him. Before Hunter knew it his pants had hit the floor, once again exposing his green plaid boxers.

Hunter was walking to his final class when he saw a group of kids laughing as Aiden yanked Chance's pants to the ground. The crowd erupted as they noticed Chance was wearing a very tight pair of white briefs. Hunter laughed and moved on.

While sitting in his final class Hunter began to panic as he realized he had been pantsed twice while everyone else only got it once. As the school bell rang Hunter lost all hope. He made his way to the truck where he made the stupid bet and met his friend.

Jay and Aiden grabbed Hunter as Chance tied his hands and feet together. They then threw Hunter in the back of the pickup and drove off. After a while of driving the truck pulled up in an open field, the only thing around and old barn. The boys grabbed Hunter and drug him into the barn.

Once in the barn the boys threw Hunter of the ground and searched around for some tools. They returned with some rope and a devise that looked like an old pulley. The boys tied Hunter's hands to a broom stick after removing his shirt and strung him from the roof.

Hunter was left with his hand above his head and no shirt on. Next the boys removed Hunter's pants and underwear. They then replaced his underwear with an old jock strap they had found.

After placing the jock strap on Aiden spoke, tapping Hunter's package, "Nobody needs to see that!"

Jay took place in front of Hunter, Aiden to the back and Chance to the side. All the boys dropped their pants. Jay reached forward and grabbed the back of Hunter's head forcing it down near his underwear. Aiden took a more direct approach and removed his rock hard cock from his briefs. Aiden had been housing a superman sized cock behind his tight briefs, nearly ten inches long and really thick.

Quickly Aiden shoved his cock up Hunter's ass making Hunter scream, which gave Jay the perfect opportunity to shove his eight inch cock deep into Hunter's throat. Jay and Aiden both had different approaches to fucking Hunter. Aiden intensely fucked Hunter's virgin ass relentlessly humping away. On the other end Jay took his time and methodically violated Hunter's mouth.

While Hunter was being fucked from both ends Chance stood beside with his hand down his underwear stroking his six inch cock. Chance was about to speak up for his turn when Aiden started to loudly groan. His groans grew to shouts and he unloaded a weeks worth of cum into Hunter's ass. Aiden stepped back watching the cum drip out of Hunter's ass, when Chance stepped up and resumed Aiden's location. Hunter was relieved to find out Chance's dick was much smaller that Aiden's.

Although Chance was small he made up for it in power. He humped Hunter as fast as a jack rabbit. And quickly let out a screech as he emptied a second load into Hunter's ass.

Chance stepped back and watched cum drip out of Hunter like a waterfall. Aiden walked off as Jay kept fucking Hunter's mouth.

"Are you about done!" Aiden shouted, reappearing with a broom.

"I'm taking my time okay!" Jay responded.

Aiden sighed and shoved the broom handle Hunter's ass. Hunter jumped as the un-loobed stick entered his already tender ass.

"Just so you don't feel empty," Chance said kicking the broom making it travel further up his butt.

Jay continued to fuck Hunter's face. He went on for about twenty minutes when he began to moan. His moan started out low and grew louder. Jay withdrew his dick from Hunter's mouth and squirted cum all over Hunter's face making sure Hunter got a taste of the sticky liquid.

Jay sighed and pulled his pants back up. Hunter slumped cum on his face and dripping out his butt. He felt defeated. Aiden ran off and returned with a box in hand.

"Last part of the bet," Aiden started.

Aiden yanked out the broom stick making Hunter scream and replaced it with the thirteen inch butt plug he had taken from the box. He jammed it into Hunter's ass and gave it one last hump for good luck. He then put Hunter's underwear back on and returned Hunter's jeans to their rightful place. Jay untied Hunter, letting him drop to the ground. "Damn that hurt a lot guys," Hunter said walking in front of the boys grabbing at his sore ass.

Hunter limped to the truck each step digging the butt plug in further. As he reached for the handle of the truck Jay slapped his ass as hard as he could making Hunter jump gor the sky and scream, "FUCK!"

After Hunter's long day he got home and sat on his couch. He relived all of the memories in his mind and couldn't help but smile. His plan had worked, and his friends fell hook line and sinker. Hunter was all too happy to be fucked and was already planning the next time he would trick his friends into fucking him!