Hunter's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ripped off his condom with a sucking sound and cast it into my kitchen sink, then he marched behind me and reached to the floor between my legs, his face inches from my crack. I though he was going in for some new torment, but he came up with the key for the hand cuffs. I couldn't see, I just guessed because he undid them and pushed on my back between the shoulder blades.

He kept up the pressure until the arborite of the table cooled my burning nipples, my cheek also pressed into the table top, and the scent of dish soap filled my nostrils. I thought this was a prelude to complete release when he untied one ankle from the hockey stick, but he immediately tied it to the table leg, following the same routine with the other ankle.

My arms ached and Gavin knew this, because he expertly massaged them, tying each in turn to the far legs of the table when he finished. It's a narrow table, good for a bachelor apartment, and now I realized really good for bondage. My legs and arms were spread, my butt waist-high, and my face just hanging over the far side of the table at cocksucking height. The essence of my fantasy with the cops came back to mind.

Hunter emerged from the washroom at that moment, his hard-on pointing the way, swinging heavily with his walk, one side of his head hidden as he toweled his hair. He stopped when he saw me and let his breath out, shaking his head and smiling.

Gavin stepped between Hunter and I, and there it was, that eight inch cock, already straining to rise. It slapped my cheeks a few times, prompting me to open my mouth. The head forced my jaw wider than I was accustomed to with Hunter; the pubic hair of his pelvis rushed to my face. My throat was forced open by the thrust. The taste of come and scent of sweat fought for the attention with my senses, but the tactile feeling of my throat choking took all my awareness. I couldn't take Gavin's whole cock!

I gagged and he pulled back to give me a chance to catch up, then he thrust all the way in again. I couldn't have managed it if he were perfectly hard. I adjusted to his rhythm, concentrating on relaxing and taking it, gradually becoming aware of other sensations: his hands on the back of my head, forcing it down; Hunter's hands massaging my butt, and the sound of the KY lid snapping open.

Coolness touched my ass, and fingers rubbed around my sphincter. A finger penetrated, and I struggled with excitement as it probed deeply. It pulled out, leaving me gasping with anticipation.

I thought Hunter would go for two, and then three, but instead I felt the head of his cock against my anus. We'd always been slow and gentle with one another, but apparently that one finger was all the preparation I'd get tonight.

I grunted as Hunter's cockhead parted me, forcing its way past those tight rings. I thought he'd pause there to give me a break, but Gavin spoke up when he hesitated.

"Drive him now!"

Hunter firmed up his grasp on my hips and shoved hard, forcing a scream that was gagged by Gavin's cock. I wasn't being made love to, I was being raped! I wrenched against my bound wrists and ankles just to enjoy the feeling of complete helplessness. The pain deep in my ass subsided to a dull protest as Hunter slowed down.

"Fuck him," demanded Gavin, pushing his cock deep into my mouth as if to demonstrate. "Don't make love to him. You can do that when he's not tied up."

Hunter's grip on my hips firmed up and he pushed with short sharp strokes, his breathing irregular.

"Came I come?" he asked Gavin.

"Yes, shoot."

Hunter and Gavin both picked up the pace, ramming me from both ends. I felt like a blow up doll between them, no longer able to make any sound or influence anyone's pleasure, but simply a toy that rocked between them. I've never been so turned on.

Hunter gasped and shot, his cock jerking up against my rectum. He liked to slid out as he was coming, and he did that now, letting his erection slid along my crack as he folded himself over to slump on my back, pressing his chest against me so that he could nuzzle my neck.

"Get rid of your condom and get out of my way." Gavin's cock left my mouth so abruptly after this command that I was left with my lips still circled into an "O" and my jaw down as if just the memory of the cock forced my mouth to stay open.

I didn't see where Hunter went because all of the concentration center on those big hands, which now caress my buttocks. My ass felt like a big hole, so I thought I was ready for him. I wasn't.

One hand went to my left hip, and I felt the head of his cock tracing up and down my crack until it centered on the hole. I pushed back at it, eager to have that space filled in my naivety. The right hand dropped to my hip and that expert thrust slammed his cockhead across the threshold.

"Oh my gosh!" The exclamation burst from me. He paused, apparently knowing that I was at the limit of what I could stand. He held me there for a full minute while I concentrating on relaxing, then he shoved slowly and inexorably into me.

"Oh my gosh!" I said again when I felt his pubic hair tickle my hairless buttock. "Oh my gosh, that whole thing is inside me."

"Oh, you're so tight," gasped Gavin. "I love taking virgins like you." He held there, whether to give me time or just enjoying the feel of being all the way inside me I don't know.

"I'm not a virgin," I whispered, still concentrating on giving up that space.

"You are until I've fucked you." Gavin proved it by pulling most of the way out and shoving in abruptly. I bit my lip so that I wouldn't alarm my neighbors.

"You like being raped," whispered Gavin, leaning over to my ear as he worked me with short thrusts. My head turned sideways and I saw us reflected in my dresser mirror: he was gorgeous, slumped over me with his pelvis rocking back and forth, his buttocks going up and down. I looked at the expression on my face, where I saw pain mix with awe.

"Yes," I whispered.

He heard me and stood up. I could see his abs flex, the sweat glistening in the light hair between his pecs, as he pick up the pace of his thrusts.

Now I was being fucked like no other time in my life. I wrenched at my bonds as I watched his cock slid impossibly far out and ram deep in quick thrusts. He looked to the ceiling and his calm cracked, his eyes rolling back and pure pleasure rushing across his face.

Hunter appeared on the floor, crawling into the picture in the mirror on hands and knees, naked and eager. He moved under the table to get at my erection, turning to sit cross-legged, his new erection in hand.

I saw my eyes roll back as Hunter's mouth engulfed me. I couldn't believe how properly these two young men worked me.

"I'm gonna come," I whispered. I think I would have even if Hunter didn't suck me, but now it was impossible to control, and this master knew it.

"Yes, come. That will definitely work for me." Gavin firmed his gripped and his thrusts reached a speed I thought beyond me, slamming my pelvis against the table and my cock deep into Hunter's mouth.

I exploded, this orgasm stealthier than the last as the punishment on my anus hide the pleasure for a moment and then mixed with it until I didn't know which was my orgasm and which was the cock in my ass.

"The best!" Gavin grunted as his cock spasmed. I saw him toss his head sharply as he shot, and he suddenly stopped deep inside me, holding there while ecstasy chased across his face. "You're the best little bitch."

He slide out of me and stepped back to wipe his brow, letting Hunter untie me and massage me to standing. We all slumped onto my couch, me in the middle with the arms of both gorgeous men over my shoulders.

"Hunter says you're really a dom," said Gavin when his breathing slowed.

"Usually," I said with a swallow.

"I need a good dom. Hunter here has tried but he just doesn't know how to fuck me. Perhaps you'd like to come and visit us next time. Hunter will get me ready for you."

Visions of this man helpless and ready for revenge floated through the periphery of my mind.

"I'll show you a few tricks." I squeezed his cock and made him jump.

12