Hunter's Vet

Story Info
Warlock who can't use magic meets sexy witch vet.
5k words
4.64
44.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HannahL
HannahL
3 Followers

Hunter raised his head and rolled his shoulders. Repairing this fence was taking longer than it should. He just couldn't concentrate. Sweat ran in rivulets down his face and across his broad shoulders.

Country music blared from the boom box on the tailgate of his truck, but he didn't hear a note. His mind was stuck on the woman he'd run into in the town store.

Long brown hair knotted and secured at the top of her head with a pencil. Big brown eyes had flashed with surprise when he'd rounded the corner and ran head on into her. Hunter could still feel the imprint of her lush breasts against his chest. He couldn't believe how tiny she was. She'd barely come to his shoulder.

She'd taken one look at him and jumped back "Sssorry." She grabbed the bread he'd dropped and pressed it into his hand. She'd been out of his sight in seconds.

"Shit!" He stared at his now throbbing thumb and threw the hammer into the toolbox. Turning he surveyed his property. His favorite thing was the lake. Really, it was to small to be a lake and to large to be a pond, but it had always been Azalea Lake for as long as he could remember. There was a little cove that was split right down the center with a little beach of sand. The lake was pure sand on the bottom. He owned half of it. A man named Randy had bought the other half and the land with it last week. The first thing the idiot had done was knocking down Hunter's fence with his rusted out pickup.

Quickly he finished work and slew his tools into the box on the back of his truck. And drove to his log cabin. Hunter had designed it himself. The cabin had two floors and was absolutely gorgeous, according to his sister-in-law. The side of the house facing the cove was almost one huge window. It made heating a bitch, but it was worth it. He hated feeling closed in.

Hunter sighed as he parked the truck. Maybe he'd go for a swim to cool of. But first he had to talk to Keir. Why his grandfather had made this stupid ultimatum was beyond him. Don't use magic for a month or I'll take the ranch. Do it and I'll sign it over without a hitch, He only used the magic when an animal was hurt or he couldn't do something without it. Like last month. He'd used one simple spell to make his truck run, instead of wasting money on a mechanic. It wasn't as if he used it for every thing like his brother Tom. Tom wouldn't even get up out of the damn chair he'd sat in last month when he'd come of age and finally gained the full use of his powers.

Shaking his head he entered the kitchen pulled out the calling bowl from under the island. Taking a little satchel of powder from the shelf over the sink, he dumped what looked like blue glitter in the bowl. Immediately blue mist rose and an image of his grandfather appeared. This wasn't considered magic because it was his only form of communication with his family, who didn't believe in the use of mortal telephones.

"What do you want now? Can't make it without the magic?" His grandfather jeered at him. Keir's long white hair flowed loose around his shoulders.

"No. I was wondering if healing my animals was considered magic. Monty got snagged by some barb wire when he got loose this afternoon." Monty was an ornery old goat given to him by Marie Thompson, an old lady from town, for helping her with a flat tire last summer.

"What, to cheap to go to the vet? No. Live as a mortal. Use their vets." mischief glimmered in his pale blue eyes.

"Keir, The town just got a new vet and I'm sure she's not going to be able to handle Monty." Hunter would do anything for his animals, even though he disagreed with his grandfather, who actually owned the land. He'd go to the woman vet, and if she couldn't do anything, he'd try to bribe Tom to heal him.

"In the words of your illustrious mother "Tough." Now, I'd hurry if I were you. The mortal business day ends soon." Light flashed and the mist was gone.

Shaking his head he dumped the powder back into the satchel and put it and the calling bowl away. Strands of his long black hair had pulled free while he was working so he pulled the leather thong out and retied his hair.

Grabbing the keys to his truck and a blanket for the goat to lay on, he drove to the barn, where the animals greeted him with a chorus of various cries. Quickly Hunter got Monty out of the barn and carried him to the truck. Carefully he laid the goat down. Monty butted his head gently against his hand. Hunter's grandfather had never said anything about using his power to talk to animals, and as it was a separate gift from his magic, Hunter couldn't have stopped anyway.

"Lay here and don't move. I don't have time to hitch up the trailer and I need to take you to the vets." Smoothing his callused hand over Monty's head, he closed the tailgate.

Hunter hurried around to the front of the truck and quickly drove to the new town vet.

*

Randi Braganzi sat down heavily, wincing at the impact. The damn box wouldn't budge. All she wanted was a damn file on Boris, an old Great Dane that had had similar stomach problems to the poodle waiting in her new office. Standing up she brushed off her bottom and wished she were a good foot taller. She hated being 5' 3". She could never reach anything.

Huffing with exertion she gave in and got the stepladder from the closet in the hall. Carefully Randi positioned the ladder and began to climb. Finally eye level to the box she lifted her arms to reach for it when the bell sounded announcing the arrival of someone. Praying to god it wasn't another the "Welcome to the neighborhood…" people.

"Just a minute. I'll be right out." Giving one good tug and the box was free, Randi stepped down a step and bent to set the box on top of the stepladder, her jeans pulled tight across her bottom.

A loud wolf whistle sounded behind her. Stepping down she prepared to rip the face of the arrogant bastard, and gasped. It was the hunk from the market. Tall, way over 6 feet with dark eyes and long black hair, the guy was holding a goat.

"You! You're the new vet?" Black eyes narrowed and looked slowly from head to toe, seemingly oblivious to the weight in his well-muscled arms.

"Yes. Miranda Braganzi. Actually I go by Randi. And who's this guy?" Stepping closer she saw the tears in the poor things skin from were it had struggled against barbwire. "Oh, poor baby. Follow me."

With a bemused look, he followed her into the surgery where she had him place the goat on the table. "Did you drug him? I've never seen a wounded goat willingly lay this still."

"I don't drug my animals. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my father." His voice was pure sex.

"Why are you talking like that? Are you going to tell me your name or are you going for the macho mystery guy appeal?" Randi slid on some plastic gloves and began examining the goat,

"My names Hunter Grey Wolf. And I'm not talking in any specific way. This little guy is Monty." He gently smoothed his hand over Monty's head again as he looked up and saw Randi worrying her lower lip sexily between her teeth as she thought.

"Well Mr. Grey Wolf, I need you to run into the waiting room and tell the woman in there I'll look at Precious in about half an hour." She saw his eyes narrow and then he nodded. Turning he quickly left the surgery.

Carefully she sent a probe to Mrs. DeFrancis. She would detain Hunter for 10 more minutes.

"Well hello Monty. That can't feel good at all. Gently Randi placed her hand over the wound and smiled. She could fix this and make it look like she had given him stitches in the areas that needed them and cleaned the rest.

"Well aren't you a lucky devil." Randi made a fist and when she opened her hand there was a little velvet bag of shimmering powder. Smiling she whispered soothing words to Monty and as she sprinkled the powder over his wounds. Light flashed in little points were her needle would have punctured his skin administering stitches. Along each of the more shallow wounds, light glimmered. Seconds passed and the lights stopped. The goat looked like a vet, without the help of magic, had healed him.

"How do you feel hmm?" Monty was a whole lot more energetic and he stood up on the table.

"Well, feeling playful are we?" Monty butted her hand in a friendly manor, and she stroked her soft palm down his back. Randi pet the goat for a few minutes and then had him lie back down.

A soft knock sounded on the door and she began clearing away the items on the table. "He's going to be okay." She said as Hunter approached the table. "You don't even need to bring him in to have the stitches removed. They'll dissolve right into his skin."

"Thank you." Hunter smiled and winked at her. "Took you a long time putting in the stitches. How many are there?"

"I didn't count. You'll be sent a bill, so if you could fill out these forms? I need to check on Mrs. DeFrancis." Randi made to walk around him and jumped when he grabbed her arm.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Let go of me!" Her voice was low and husky as she glared up into his dark eyes.

"I haven't met another of our kind in months." His was low, as if he was talking pillow talk, alone with his lover in bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What do you mean by our kind?" Her eyes blazed with anger when he refused to release her arm.

" I know you're a witch. You couldn't have healed Monty in such a short time without magic." Hunter gently caressed her arm with his thumb.

"You're a warlock? Then how come I didn't sense the magic on you when you came in? And why didn't you just heal Monty yourself?" Her soft lips parted in shock. His gaze was trapped, all he could see was her full lips, the lower slightly fuller than the top. Those lips were made for kissing. If he just angled his head and lowered about 4 inches, their lips would brush together.

"Don't even think about kissing me. It's not going to happen." He smiled at her empathetic statement.

"I can't use my magic for a month or my grandfather will take my ranch. I rent from him." He watched the pink tip of her tongue sneak out to moisten those sexy lips. Giving up he moaned and lowered his head.

Hunter was kissing her. God. He was perfect. His soft full lips parted and his tongue flicked against her lower lip, drawing it into his mouth and sucking. Teasing her. Randi pressed against him and tried to make him deepen the kiss. She wanted to taste him, all of him. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, crushing her breasts against his chest. He groaned and rocked his blooming erection against her tummy. Finally he gave her what she craved and began plundering her mouth.

Hunter groaned and broke the kiss. Looking down her stared at her swollen lips and looked into her eyes. Slowly his hands moved from her hips and cupped her bottom through her tight jeans. He laughed as she gasped.

"Like that do you?" His voice was even sexier than before. He moved to kiss her again, and jumped when Monty butted him in the butt. Hard. Twisting he looked around and glared at the damn goat.

"What the hell? I don't interrupt you and Sara." Hunter rubbed his now sore butt, and Randi couldn't help but notice how nice it was.

Randi laughed when the goat made a disgruntled noise and lowered his head again. "I think he's bored."

"More like hot. You have got to be the most responsive woman I've ever met." He watched the way her clever tongue darted out to taste him on her lower lip.

"Will you have dinner with me tonight? I've got to see you again." Hunter tucked a lock of her long brown hair behind her ear.

"Tonight?" Once again her lower lip disappeared into her mouth. "I'm making cookies to apologize to my neighbor because my asshole brother knocked down his fence."

"Where do you live?" His eyes narrowed.

Randi seemed to take a step back. "I live about three miles out of town. I just bought half of Azalea Lake."

"Damn it! How much is he paying you? $5,000, $10,000?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Randi's hands went to her full hips.

" I'm your new neighbor, as if you didn't know that already." Hunter stalked over to Monty, who was cowering in the corner thanks to his owner's anger.

"Look, I just met you. I've seen you around town but I don't know who the hell you are. And I have no damn clue who "he" is." Randi walked over to her desk and wrote out a bill, which she threw at his chest. "You can pay by mail. Now if you'll excuse me Mr. Grey Wolf, I have to see to Mrs. DeFrancis who has been waiting for over half an hour." She brushed past him and out the door of the surgery.

"I take it I'm not going to be getting those cookies now?"

Randi refused to respond. "Thanks Monty. I almost made the worst mistake of my life."

"You honestly don't know my Grandfather?" Hunter stepped in front of Randi and began walking backwards, keeping eye contact with her.

"I might have heard of him, if he's on the Warlock's Council because my father is on it but other wise, I don't know." She wouldn't meet his gaze.

"I guess not then."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, Mrs. DeFrancis is waiting." Randi pushed past him and into the waiting room.

"Mrs. DeFrancis I'm sorry this took so long. My new neighbor obviously doesn't know enough to keep his animals away from barbed wire."

Mrs. Defrancis stood and carefully set the sweater she had been knitting in her chair. "Don't think you can fool me young lady! I'm not so old that I can't see that both you and the boy have kiss swollen lips and mussed hair."

"Mrs. DeFrancis, the man is a louse. I wouldn't kiss him for a million dollars. He kissed me, not I him, so if I could just look at Precious, I might be able to get you out of here in time so you can watch your Soap Opera."

"Are you one of those, oh what do you call 'em? Lezbans? Lesbians?"

"Mrs. DeFrancis! Honestly, I'm as straight as the day is long. And you!" She spun around to glare at Hunter who was leaning against the door grinning. "You get out of here."

"Well he's handsome enough and he has a mighty fine behind. You must be a little attracted to him." Mrs. DeFrancis looked Hunter up and down and let out a loud wolf whistle.

This time Hunter gave in and laughed. "Thank you ma'am. That would explain why she won't have dinner with me."

"Are you implying that I'm gay?" Randi could feel her face turning red.

"Well, you're not letting me take you out." Hunter sauntered over and stopped about for inches from touching her.

"You insulted me! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to look at Precious." Randi picked up the poodle and carried him into the surgery.

"Well! I'm not sure what you said to her, but you obviously made her mad." Mrs. DeFrancis Picked up her things and followed Randi into the surgery.

*

Hunter felt like banging his head against the wall. He had to be the world's biggest idiot. The first woman in a long time to pique his interest and he had killed any chance of any sort of relationship with her.

Hunter pulled up in front of the barn and took care of Monty. Then he took care core of the horses. Chinook was a black stallion with a white diamond shaped patch on his chest. Acya was a beautiful mare with a red brown coat. The red in her coat reminded him of the natural highlights in Randi's hair. God her hair had been like silk. He could imagine it brushing gently over his abdomen and then his thighs as she took him into her mouth.

Finished in the barn, Hunter skipped going up to the house and drove to the cove that he liked to swim in. Quickly he climbed out of the truck and walked down the path to the cove. Skimming out of his clothes quickly, he made a smooth dive into the clear, cool water.

His quick strokes brought him to the middle of the lake where Hunter trod water, catching his breath. He tossed his head to get his long hair out of his face, and noticed what looked to be a piece of clothe on the shore of the cove.

Hunter swam to shore quickly. Climbing out of the water, he picked it up. It was a bra. Made of lavender lace and satin, it was one of the sexiest he had ever seen. Quickly he looked around for it's owner and seeing no one, he lifted it to his face and smelled. A warlock's sense of smell was as good as any dogs and he realized it was Randi's. A picture of her popped into his head and his cock hardened and he groaned, rubbing the soft fabric over hi face and chest. Seeing her run her fingers over the edges of the cups, his imagination forced him to sit before his legs gave out. Hunter rubbed the bra down his chest and down over his abdomen until one of the straps brushed his aching member. Putting his hand in one of the cups, he began to stroke.

*

Randi hid behind the bush in the water, watching Hunter caress himself with her bra. She felt her pussy grow wet and reached to rub her breasts, her fingers moving in small circles until they brushed her nipples. She gasped in surprise when the invisible strings attaching them to her womb pulled tight. Quickly she looked up to see if he had heard. He had and was looking right at her.

Mortified, she fell back into the water and splashed around, trying to get her feet under herself. Suddenly a pair of strong arms lifted her out of the water as if she was a feather. Stunned, she didn't even struggle as he carried her and gently set her on the shore. Speechless, she stared at him.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't even know you were there." Hunter smoothed her hair back from her face.

"I, I, I'm fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. I was just swimming when you got here and stripped. I was trying to figure out how to get out of the water without you realizing I was there when you saw my bra." She must have turned five shades of red in those few seconds.

"It's okay. Are you still mad at me?" his black eyes stared into hers, and she felt herself tense with need for his hard body.

"I'm a little frustrated that you would think that of me. You don't even know me." She watched in amazement as her hand, with out her permission, threaded her fingers through his hair.

"Mmmm… but I do know you. I was wrong. But I'll explain that later because if I don't kiss you right now I'll die." With that, he lowered his lips to hers and pressed his hard body against her soft one.

Hunter couldn't get enough of her sexy red mouth. His hands tangled in her hair, holding her to him as he rocked against her. Randi rubbed her bare breasts against his almost hairless chest. Understanding her need, he lowered one of his hands to her breasts, perfect; they were large with small pink nipples.

Eventually, he kissed his way down her neck and around her breast, making her writhe in need, until he finally took her nipple in his mouth, savoring the sugar sweet flavor. Arching her back, Randi's hands caught in his hair, holding him to her, while his other hand plucked at her free nipple.

A low moan escaped her lips and she began to run her hands over Hunter's body, touching everything she could. He kept making these delicious little sounds in the back of his throat. Finally he lifted his head and looked into her eyes when her hands cupped his behind.

"I love the taste of you. I can't get enough." He went to kiss her neck, but her hands pushed him until he was on his back.

"I want to taste you too." Randi began kissing his neck and moved down to his nipples. They were just as responsive as hers and he made a soft moaning noise when she lightly scraped her teeth across it. Grinning, she moved lower and dipped her tongue into his navel. His hips thrust up into her face. "Now, be patient. I let you play."

"This isn't play. It's the most pleasurable torture known to man." And she'd thought his voice was sexy in the office. It was ten times sexier now.

"If you say so, Mr. Innie." With that she grasped his cock in one hand and licked it from base to tip.

HannahL
HannahL
3 Followers
12