Hunting a Fur Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean in to kiss her neck but carelessly graze her silver necklace with my lips. It burns and I pull back, wiping my lips. The pain reminds me that I'm here for more than just fun.

"Stupid piece of..." I grab the necklace, wrench it off her neck and toss it across the room. She seems a bit alarmed as I stare into her eyes, breathing heavily, full of lust and anger. I continue to stare into her eyes as I grip the top of her dress. I rip the dress open and her luscious breasts pop out and jiggle in freedom. She gasps in surprise at my sudden intrusion. I knead her breasts in my hands and pinch her nipples. Her breasts look too good not to take a taste, so I lean in and take her right breast into my mouth, sucking on it gently and twirling my tongue in circles on her nipple. She leans her head back, moans, closes her eyes, and runs her fingers through my hair, enjoying my treatment of her breasts.

"Now it's my turn to get a taste of you," she puts her hand to my chest and pushes me back onto the bed with surprising force. She pulls her ripped dress up and over her head so that she's only left with her heels. I admire her hourglass figure as she stretches to remove her dress. She throws the dress at me as she advances towards me. I breathe in its scent before tossing it aside. Mmmm...bacon.

She kneels down in front of me and starts to undo my belt as I caress her face. She kisses and flicks her tongue just above my waistline as she undoes my button and unzips me. My cock is rock hard and aching to be freed. I sit up and let her pull down my jeans and boxers. My dick springs out and I sigh in relief. She looks up at me and smiles, licking her lips with a hungry look in her eyes. I'm a little worried she's going to bite me. She wraps her hand around my cock and starts to stroke it slowly. She licks my shaft from base to tip in one long slow lick, lingering at the tip a moment to twirl her tongue around it. She then wraps her lips around my tip and slowly works her way down. Farther and farther she goes, all the way down to my balls, in one long slow movement.

Not to brag or anything, but with all the things that have gone on tonight, I am crazy hard. Deepthroating me balls deep at this moment is quite an accomplishment, especially if she's mortal. This gives me an idea.

She starts to pull back, but I grab the back of her head and pull her back down. I can feel her throat around the end of my dick so I'm cutting off her airway. She doesn't gasp, gag, or struggle in any way. I continue to rock my dick up and down her throat for a good minute or so to make sure, but she just keeps at it, sucking, licking, and fondling me. Eventually I let go of the back of her head and she slowly pulls off my dick. She looks up and smiles at me, stroking my shaft with both hands, not even breathing hard. Well, she's not mortal.

With all the craziness that's happened, I still haven't cum once tonight, so I'm locked, loaded and ready to fire. My "mortal test" has me all worked up and I feel like I'm right on the edge. This sexy non-mortal's expert touch is enough to push me over. I grunt and groan as my orgasm pulses through me. I seem to catch my partner by surprise as a rope of cum shoots out across her face. Another stream of cum lands on her other cheek before she is able to react. She quickly wraps her lips around my dick and sucks hungrily as I shoot over and over again down her throat. My orgasm seems never-ending as she continuously swallows my load. Finally it ends and I feel relieved and drained. I look down and notice that she now has shiny black horns. In my post-climax fog the first thought that comes to mind is huh, apparently giving head makes this chick horny.

She looks up at me, licking the cum from her lips.

"You taste good, I want more." She grins up at me and scratches painfully down my thighs. Her nails sting like mad and the pain brings me out of my fog. This is the succubus bitch I've been looking for! Images of my pack-mate's shriveled body and all the good times we've had race through my mind. Who knows how many other werewolves she's had her way with and killed.

"You, bitch!" I lean up, seething with rage, and backhand her hard across the face, sending her to the floor.

She leans up and laughs, caressing the blow that would have knocked out a mortal. "Now that's no way to treat a lady."

"Well, it's a good thing you're no lady," I try to shift to full wolf but it seems my inner beast is sleeping on the job. Did I misjudge the amount of wolfsbane or was her cock-sucking just that good?

She slowly gets to her feet and I prepare myself for a fight. Then I remember that I can't just kill her, I've got to make her cum first or she'll just be back later. Before I can figure out the best approach, she puts her hand up to my chest and forcefully pushes me back onto the bed. She slowly climbs up my body, rubbing her tits up my thighs, across my drained dick, and up my stomach and chest. I try to resist and fight her off, but she overpowers me. Her demon strength rivals that of a fully transformed werewolf warrior in a blood frenzy. She climbs up all the way and straddles my chest, hooking her legs under my shoulders. I figure this isn't the worst position to be in to get her off, so I lean my head up and get to work.

I flick my tongue up and down against her slit. She's juicy and meaty with a slight smoky flavor. Kind of like a well done steak. She grabs me by the back of the head and pulls me to her snatch, grinding against my face. I probe my long tongue deep into her wet hole and lash it about vigorously. She arches her back and moans loud at my tongue-lashing. It seems my long rough tongue is good for something other than just licking the flesh off of the bones of a fresh kill. I glide my hands up her sides and stomach to her breasts. I squeeze and fondle them roughly and pinch her nipples hard as I circle her clit with my tongue. I then slide my hands down her back to her ass, pulling her to me as I drive my tongue as deep as I can, curling it upwards to massage her g-spot.

"Oh, oh yes, right there," she encourages me. I hear a strange unfurling sound and feel a breeze on my face. It seems this chick has sprouted dark maroon bat-like wings. It's actually quite a sight to see her tits bounce up and down in unison with her wings flapping as she rides my face.

Suddenly I realize that something doesn't feel quite right. It's hard to explain but it feels like someone reaching down my throat and attempting to pull out my soul. I stop my tongue work and look up at her. She just looks down at me and grins. I thought I'd be safe as long as she stayed off my dick, but I was wrong. Apparently she has a wide arsenal of tricks. My inner beast seems to be just as angry as I am with how unfair this succubus bitch is being. He stirs and let's me know he's available.

I summon all my strength and toss this chick off of me. I get off the bed and transform to full wolf. Fur covers my entire body and my muscles ripple and bulge. The succubus seems unimpressed and bends over against a wall, jutting her ass out. She looks me right in the eyes and curls her finger at me in a "come hither" sort of way. I'm hard again from giving her oral, so I'm ready to go. It is on.

I position myself behind her, her heels putting her pussy at just the right height. I grab her waist and dig my claws into her a bit for a better grip as I ram my whole length into her. She's tight but well lubed from riding my face.

"Unnnhhhh, yes....yes, fuck me hard," she moans as she pushes back against me, my cock filling up her pussy.

I'm more than happy to oblige as I pound into her ferociously, pressing her into the wall. I keep pounding into her, over and over, making the wall shake with each thrust. It seems to be having an effect on her as her tail comes out and starts lashing around. With each thrust I take, she lashes at me, the barb on the end cutting my chest and face deep. After a few attempts I'm able to grab it toward the end in my teeth. I bite down hard and enjoy the taste of her blood on my tongue.

I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker. I've got to end this quickly. I pull out and position the head of my dick at her asshole.

She looks back at me, "Oooooh, you naughty dog."

"You have no idea," I thrust the full length of my cock deep into her ass long and slow. It's even tighter but I'm well lubed from her pussy. As I thrust into her, I rake my claws deeply down her back, drawing blood. She screams and I can't tell if it's in pleasure or pain, and I don't care which. I rock my cock in and out of her, starting off slow, but quickly working back up to the pace that I was using to ravish her pussy. I grab her hair in my hand, pulling her to me on each thrust. I grab her arm with my other hand and jerk it behind her back, putting her into an arm bar to make sure she doesn't go anywhere. She seems to be enjoying herself as her free hand is feverishly working her clit, leaving her breasts the only thing to cushion the impact between her and the wall.

After several minutes I can feel my orgasm building. I start to slow down. If I cum again I don't think I'll be able to fend this bitch off.

"No, no, don't slow down, fuck me harder, unnnhhhh..." Spurred on by her words and reaction, I plow into her as hard and fast as I can, hoping she's close.

"Yes yes yes fuck me fuck me fuck me ooooohhhh....." I give her everything I've got. Her tail, wings, and horns go back into her body as she arches her back and presses into me.

"Ahhhhh!" She screams as her climax washes over her. Her hair streaks from black to brown, root to tip. Her body convulses around my cock and sends me over the edge. I howl in the moonlight coming through the window and plunge balls deep, shooting a stream of cum deep inside her. Not wanting to let her drain me further, I pull out and shoot the rest of my load onto her ass and lower back.

Holy shit, I actually made her cum. She's gasping for breath and it feels like the strength has left her body. Time to finish this! I take a half-second to gather my strength and I grip her hair tight and ram her head into the wall. I bring my other hand up and twist her head sideways violently. I hear the satisfying crunch of her spine snapping like a bundle of celery sticks. I hurl her like a ragdoll across the room. She crashes through the TV and lands in a heap on the opposite side of the dresser.

Wow, I almost can't believe it's over. I sit back on the bed for a breather and take a minute to figure out what to do next. I am pretty hungry and she did seem delicious. No point in wasting a fresh kill. I mean I already had the appetizer of eating her out. I might as well enjoy the main course.

As I get up to enjoy dinner, I hear an evil cackle from the other side of the dresser. This can't be good. Fire bursts from the other side of the dresser. It's not your normal red or even blue fire. It's green and purple, fucking hellfire. The succubus slowly rises from behind the dresser, continuing to cackle. The gash in her head closes and she snaps her neck back into position. Her tail, wings, and horns come back out.

"Ah, that's better"

"What the fuck, why aren't you dead? I made you cum, you should be mortal"

"Haven't you ever heard of faking it?"

She pulls a long silver dagger out from behind her back. The heat from it is like a bonfire.

"Awww...fuck me."

"That's the plan."

She lunges at me with the dagger. I try to counter by clawing her in the face, but my swing is slowed by the draining throughout the night. She easily ducks my swing and plunges the dagger deep into my right shoulder. I growl in pain. It feels like being stabbed and branded at the same time. My inner beast withdraws from the silver intrusion and I'm forced to revert to my normal form. I fall back onto the bed with her on top of me, straddling me. She leans down and kisses me deeply. Her tongue probes deep and it feels like she's stealing my breath. I try to fight her off, but I'm no match for her in the state I'm in. My cock betrays my will and gets hard yet again. She leans back and reaches behind her and grasps my hard cock in her hand, stroking it up and down.

She looks down at me and smiles. "Oooh...very nice..."

I try to grab the dagger and pull it out, but she swats my hand away. She grips my cock and aims it toward her waiting pussy. She slowly slides herself down my dick. She's still very wet. She starts riding me slowly, her breasts heaving up and down, her wings beating slowly in rhythm, her tail lazily swaying back and forth. I bring my hand up to her throat to try and choke her but my grip is far too weak. I try to scratch her but I can't even break the skin. She takes my hand and places it on her ass. She leans down close and places her finger to my lips.

"Shhh...don't feel too bad, you actually did get me close," her voice is soft and soothing.

She continues to ride me slowly. I feel weaker with each moment. Well, I can think of worse ways to die. As for her stealing my soul, it wasn't going to end up anywhere good, so hell, she can have it. I close my eyes and resign myself to a death by slow fucking.

No.

No, fuck that.

I'm not going out like this. I reach down deep, to the very pits of my soul, and summon my last few shreds of strength. I'm going to fuck this bitch and make her cum. I grab her ass tight and pull her to me, thrusting up and meeting her.

"What the hell?" she stops riding me, surprised by my renewed vigor.

I continue to thrust up to her, bouncing her up and down on my dick, her tits swaying with each thrust. I bring my thumb up to rub her clit vigorously.

"Oh shit oh shit" she continues to ride me, matching my thrusts, pressing into me, lost in pleasure.

She looks down at me with a worried look in her eyes. Her body starts to tremble and shake. If she's faking again, she's doing an amazing job. I can feel what could very well be the last orgasm of my life coming on, so I strain and fuck her with everything I have and then some. I plunge one last time deep into her and erupt. She throws her head back and opens her mouth, but no sound comes out. Her tail, wings, and horns vaporize and her hair streaks to a platinum blonde. Her pussy clenches and milks my cock of its cum, but it doesn't feel supernatural, it just feels like an incredible lay. Her skin flushes with color and she collapses onto my chest. Her soft breasts heave as she breathes heavily. I can actually feel her heartbeat against my chest.

"Wow, so this is what being mortal is like," her voice is softer and sweeter, like the evil has been removed from it.

I think I'd feel a little bad about killing her, as if that was an option. It feels like someone cranked up the gravity and my arms and legs feel like they weigh tons. I can't even move. She leans back in amazement. She takes my hand and caresses her cheek with it. I manage to twitch my finger just enough to scratch her cheek just below her eye. It draws a single drop of blood that runs down her cheek like a tear. She gasps from the pain and reflexively brings her hand up to her cheek. She looks at the blood on her hand for several moments, lost in thought.

She grips the dagger in my shoulder and violently yanks it out. I wince in pain and feel like I'm about to pass out. She licks the blade clean, enjoying the taste of my blood. Great, I traded in a death by slow fucking for a death by stabbing from a very mortal succubus. As things fade to black I notice her hair slowly start to turn back to black at her roots.

The sound of birds chirping is cut off by the sound of a large jet landing.

I must say I was not expecting birds or jets in hell.

My eyes flutter open. The sunlight is blinding bright and warm on my face.

Seriously? I made it into heaven?

It takes me a moment to realize that I'm still in the hotel room. I look over and see that my shoulder is patched up. It still hurts like fuck, but it is starting to heal. I gather my things, get dressed and head out.

I feel like I just fought and lost a war mixed with the worst hangover in my life. The sun is far too bright and I don't have my shades with me. I try to shield my eyes as I stumble out of the motel room. This must be what it feels like to be a zombie. I need coffee, bad.

I stumble my way to the lobby and head straight for the coffee pot. It's almost full and I down the whole thing.

"Thirsty there buddy?" the same fat, balding clerk pipes up, clearly amused with himself.

I give him an annoyed nod and start to head out.

"Hey, your lady friend left you a message," he pulls out a hand written letter and places it on the desk.

Dear Furballs,

I had fun last night. I look forward to the next full moon so we can meet again. You know where to find me. If not, then I guess I'll have to find you. Maybe next time I'll play nice and won't bring my silver.

Sincerely,

[Signed with a black lipstick kiss]

My inner beast stirs a bit in anticipation of another crazy night.

"So, will you be checking out?" the clerk puts down the ribs he's been feasting on. His face and hands are covered in barbecue sauce.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," I reach for my wallet, but it's not there. The succubus must have stolen it. What a bitch.

"That'll be $194.33," the clerk doesn't even bother trying to remove the barbecue sauce he's covered in.

"The fuck!? Two hundred bucks a night for this shit-hole!?!?"

"Well, no sir, you've been here for almost a week," the clerk looks a little confused.

I take a moment to realize how long I've been out. My stomach and inner beast growl. I look over the barbecue sauce covered clerk. It's like he's seasoned himself. I lick my lips and the clerk's expression goes from confused to worried. Time for breakfast.

12