Hunting Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

Mitch came first; he grabbed Karen's hips pulling himself deep inside her, his cum blasting deeply. Karen reacted to his climax with one of her own, Ray's fist brought him to his peak, and he grabbed a napkin to catch his cum in. Ray's eyes rolled back then as he focused, he saw Karen still sitting on Mitch, her blonde hair falling around her shoulders. Her breasts heaving, she was quivering, climaxing for a second, then a third time.

From the corner of her eye, Karen watched Ray cleaning himself up, Lyn was right, having someone watch, was amazing. She slid off Mitch, as Ray buttoned his pants and started past the bed on his way to his own. Karen stopped him, cum still dripping from her pussy, standing up she leaned her nude body in to his, kissing his cheek again. "Thanks Ray that was incredible."

Yes, it was," Ray kissed her back, "Mitch saw a young girl that night, me, I got to see a real woman." He kissed her again, copped a feel of her breast and went to bed.

Karen pulled the blankets over herself and Mitch, snuggling in for the night. She could still feel the sensation of Ray's hand upon her breast, his eyes on her body and it tingled.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers
12