Hunting Monsters - Extras 01

Story Info
An Aveli uses Seri's butt and Maribelle gets stuffed.
1.1k words
4.5
10.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonus Scenes

Again, Maribelle is 19.

Things that the reader wouldn't have seen due to the character perspective.

--------------

Maribelle gets treated like a cream puff

--

Maribelle lay on her side on the bakery kitchen's island; her plump bottom cocked out. One of the strange beasts held one of the girl's arms and the other walked slowly to her and raised a full pastry bag towards her black lips.

The girl kept her mouth tight and turned her head; glaring up with a cute pout at the creature and mumbling, "No, I'm not a cake."

The creature waved the nozzle at her lips for a little longer as Maribelle shook her head slowly. An angry chirp was emitted and the creature holding the girl's arm suddenly gripped her side as the other one pushed her upper back; then reached down to take her stomach and raise her bottom upwards with her plump back end up in the air.

The beast's claw next to the lolita's legs and parted them slightly; getting up behind the girl as her eye's widen.

Maribelle stared forward with a cute expression of curiosity as the beast flipped her skirt slightly; big creamy cheeks sliding out from the dark fabric as claws took the strings of the lolita's side-tie panties.

"Hey, w-wait!" the girl called out as realization took her beautiful young face.

The girl's expression slowly began to fade into a slight frown as the fabric slid slowly down those succulent plump buttcheeks; her soft pink anus now revealed just above the black.

The creature raised the cream filled bag towards the girl's vulnerable backend as Maribelle gripped the sides of the island. The beast carefully pressed the tip of the nozzle against the girl's soft back back entrance; gently rubbing it for a moment.

"Oh shit, maybe I should have just opened my mout-HNNNNNGGGG!"

The girl groaned out loud as the nozzle pushed into her intestines quickly without warning and the creature squeezed the bag hard.

The little girl puffed her cheeks out as she released a long hard breath, reaching to hold her middle as her stomach began to distend; straining her shirt before pushing her skirt down to reveal soft pale flesh.

"I guess you think I'm a pastry or something!?"

More of the girl's succulent flesh peered over her skirt as her belly swelled against her palm; distending further and further as the creature worked its claw over the emptying bag. The girl stared forward with a cute strained expression of puzzlement and discomfort; her hand carefully sliding over that beautiful glistening flesh as it slowly bulged further past her thighs. As the nozzle was withdrawn; a single claw pressed against the girl's soft anus; causing the lolita to groan gently.

The creature reached over for a second full pastry bag before shoving it between the girl's glistening cheeks; pressing it against her vulnerable back entrance once more.

"Stop you assholes! I'm going to melt yo-HMMMP!"

Maribelle was cut off again as the beast pushed the nozzle past her soft pink walls quickly and suddenly.

The lolita tensed up and grunted; fingertips pressed over her smooth belly as it began to swell further.

The girl gave a hearty breath as sweat drenched her soft cute features; one eye squinting as the pressure mounted in her lower end.

"OKAY! I GUESS I'M A DAMN DESSERT TODAY!!"

The lolita yelled out as her hugely distended belly glistened; taut creamy flesh surrounding her little innie belly button. The girl's shirt struggled to even cover a third of her immense middle.

-----------------------------------------------------

Seri before Miyumi gets to her

--

Thop thop thop thap thap thap thap thap thap thomp THOP THOP THOP THOP echoed thunderously as the camera pans down to a small cobblestone road.

Seri is down on all fours; a cute confused expression over her gorgeous young face as her plump figure bounces furiously; her kimono struggling to hold her heaving cleavage. Soon; she adopts a vengeful glare as she stares ahead.

One of the creatures holds onto the girl's back; staring blankly over her shoulder as it hugs onto; slamming frantically between the girl's big bare buttcheeks. Her kimono is pulled around her waist; baring those thick creamy thighs as the girl holds her palms flat against the cobblestone.

THOP THOP THOP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

The girl yells out, "HRNNNGH!" as sweat drenches her forehead; clenching her teeth and groaning loudly as she bounces quickly. The half-elf's panties are barely slid down those succulent cheeks; the creature's throbbing organ brushing the top of her underwear as it slams with increased desperation into her warm intestines.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP PLAP rebounded across the nearby wall as the creature leaned in forward more; yelling out in a strange high pitched whir.

Her tight butthole swallows every inch of the rapidly thrusting organ as her soft warm pink walls hug the creature's member tight; the beast's throbbing length rapidly slamming into that smooth crevice.

The girl's belly distends down nearly to her knees; smooth pale flesh bare around her cute innie belly button. The bouncing half-elf reached down to hold her swollen middle as she grunted out; pursing her lips and moaning softly.

"T-this is a strange thing to d-do to someone who just k-killed a bunch oF YOU!" the girl raised her shout as the creature picked up the pace.

Seri's bouncing breasts glistened with sweat as they struggled to stay within her kimono; long blue hair flaying wildly about as the creature slammed into the girl's butthole.

Finally; the creature went still and Seri picked her head up; gritting her teeth and furrowing her brow into a cute look of intense concentration as her belly began to distend further; bulging past her knees.

The girl massaged the taut smooth flesh of her huge glistening belly as the creature slowly slid its throbbing organ out from between those big cheeks. Seri erupted like a fountain; gushing a thick stream of the creature's ejaculate across the wall near her; splashing loudly over the stone and streaking across the walkway.

The creature stayed still for a bit and then gripped the half-elf tightly and lifted her up as she caught her breath. She glared up at it; pushing against its immense strength as it turned her over and pushed her down into a sitting position against the stone wall.

The creature lifted itself up until the slit in its lower abdomen hung ominously in her face. She stared in fury as the creature gripped the sides of her head with its lower two arms as its upper held her arms tightly in place at her sides.

The slit parted and the creature's throbbing member was free once more. The creature waited for a moment and then suddenly thrust forward; pushing deep past those soft lips as Seri coughed hard against the organ sliding deep down her throat.