Hunting Weekend

Story Info
Brings horny wife to camp for the guys.
5.2k words
4.22
255.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

No pun intended, nor am I complaining, but being married to an oversexed woman certainly has its ups and downs. Sure, I can have sex pretty much any time I choose, but the downside is that the constant request for sex starts taking a lot of time; it leaves you sore; and it leaves you with the feeling of a lack of accomplishment. Also, it's not a place for the jealous type. I had to learn that.

We met in high school, and I was the first that Sherry let go 'all the way'. Once we started we had sex everyday while we were dating, and that frequency continued even after our wedding day. I bought sex toys for her, including a very thick dildo, to help satisfy the lust that keeps growing within her. The porno movies that I found only increased her desires. I'm amazed when I see her climax repeatedly and still beg for more. Sometimes she will orally pleasure me while she uses the thick dildo on herself. We fantasize that she has multiple partners, and that will make her come so hard that she will actually ejaculate. I love watching her.

Outside the bedroom Sherry and I are also best friends. We go everywhere together. The only thing that I do on my own is a hunting trip once a year. At least that was until this year when she asked to go along. I told her it's really just a bunch of guys drinking and playing cards the whole weekend, but she quickly countered that she liked doing those things and wouldn't be in the way. I hoped that after one time she would be bored and not ask to go again, so I agreed to take her. However, deep down I feared the real attraction for her was that there would be a bunch of guys, and she was hoping something exciting might happen.

We went to the camp a day early. My friend from work rode up with us in my truck, and we were the first arrivals. I was pleased that Jim and my Sherry hit it off well. In fact, they were joking and acting like a couple of kids on the way up. I started feeling a bit jealous but was more surprised that I started getting an erection from watching their flirting. I was turned on by my wife opening up to another man. Jim is single, and at work he is considered quite a hunk by the girls. The word is that he's hung like a horse, and I started fantasizing about watching my spouse of ten years sucking his big dick. She never has been with anyone else, but I always knew that she had thoughts of other men and other cocks.

The cabin is a log two story with a large fireplace, and it will sleep as many as ten. We unpacked and cleaned up the camp. Jim and I cut firewood while Sherry started cooking dinner. Jim showered first, and while he was indisposed she kept asking questions about him. I told her that he was a ladies' man and was rumored to have a very big cock. Her face turned red, and I knew that she was excited at the thought. During my shower I could hear them laughing and chasing around the cabin. I wondered if anything more serious was going on.

We had steaks for dinner, opened a gallon of wine, and were getting a good buzz on. Jim and Sherry were both sitting at the table across from me, and I noticed my wife's arm moving like she was rubbing something under the table. When she began breathing harder and sweating, I just had to know what was going on. Somehow my napkin slipped onto the floor, and as I bent down to get it, I saw her hand squeezing a large bulge along his leg. She was trying to act nonchalant, but her mind was obviously on what she was doing under the table. I wondered how far she would go with this, so I made a comment about the long drive and too much wine. They weren't really paying attention to me until I added that I was going up to the bedroom to lie down for awhile. I waited for fifteen minutes, and quietly snuck back out to the top of the steps to watch. They were still at the table but were now passionately making out. His hand was inside her opened shirt massaging her breast. She had uncovered the prize she was after and was stroking his cock.

"It's so big, Jim, and it feels so hot in my hand," Sherry told him between pants.

He nibbled at her ear and whispered something that got an immediate reaction. With a lustful smile she pulled down her pants for him. She was moaning now as they fondled each other. Jim then picked her up and carried her to the couch. I could now see that his gigantic cock was at least a ten incher as it bounced between his legs! He laid her down and started to get on top.

"I can't, Jim, I want to, but I can't do that," she said as she sat up abruptly stopping his assault.

He sat next to her, and she resumed playing with his cock using both hands.

"I love your big cock so much. I love that it is so hard for me," she said. He put his hand on her head and directed it toward his cock.

"Blow me, sweetie. Please, will you do that for me? You want to, don't you?"

He pushed her head down to within an inch of his cock temping her even more. She held back only a second before reaching out with her tongue to taste it.

"Yes, I do want to... all night long," she conceded.

His thick cock barely fit in her mouth. He pumped her head on his big dick until his hips jerked, and I knew he had started to come. She swallowed as much as she could, but some of his come streamed down the thick shaft. She was licking it clean as I went back to our bed to wait for her. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Their lustful display had me insane with desire.

A half an hour went by with no sign of Sherry. I wondered what happened, and returned to my perch above the living room area. They were still up and at it again. This time Jim was sitting on the edge of the couch. My wife was standing in front of him naked from the waist down, and her legs were spread apart. He was fingering her pussy and sucking on her clit. Her hands were in his hair while she pumped her hips. Then, bracing herself on his shoulders, she jerked in orgasm.

"Stop Jim... please... no more. You have to stop now," she pleaded with her chest heaving.

She pushed his wet face back, and dropped to her knees between his legs. She was stroking him, while vigorously licking and sucking his long cock.

"You love sucking my dick, don't you? Your not going to leave my cock alone all weekend long are you baby?"

"Not if I have my way," she said with a smile. "I want your come one more time, before I go to bed... just one more time," she begged, then put his cock back in her mouth.

"Fuck! You're getting it!" he cried out, while he humped her face.

She swallowed several times draining his cock which seemed even more swollen than before. The sight of my cock loving wife having her fun with Jim's prick made me come, too. I never thought that I would enjoy watching Sherry do something this wild and wondered what the rest of the weekend would bring. After all, there are six more cocks arriving tomorrow.

I returned to our room, and after a few minutes she finally tip-toed in. I pretended to be asleep. She rummaged thru our bags, and took out her big dildo. Then, while laying next to me, she fucked herself hard and deep. Her pussy slurped so loud, I bet Jim could hear her increasing rhythmic strokes from his bedroom.

"Ooh coming... Jimmy... yes," she moaned.

I knew that she had drenched the bed with her orgasm.

The next morning we got up together went downstairs and made the coffee. She didn't mention the prior lustful evening to me at all. Jim had showered and came to the kitchen in his bathrobe. We ate breakfast and made plans for the day. I said that I was going to shower and left them alone. I quickly showered, and leaving the water running, slipped out of the bathroom to see what they were up to. My wife was on her knees in front of his open bathrobe sucking his hard cock, first thing in the morning. She stroked him with both hands and pleaded with her eyes to come for her. He started breathing faster, grabbed her hair, and filled her mouth with his hot cream. She swallowed all of it down her throat.

"I love the taste of your come. I'll never deny this nice cock, Jim. Make me your come slut," she said kissing his cock.

I was hoping that she wasn't going to forget my morning blow job. I needed it bad after watching them. She didn't, blowing me in the bathroom with some of his come still in her mouth. We then went to our bedroom. I asked her if she was having a good time so far and hoped that she would confess her tryst with Jim.

"Oh honey... I don't know... maybe we should leave, and go back home," she seriously said to my surprise.

"Why?" I asked. "We can't leave. We just got here. Besides, Jim rode up with us and we can't make him go too, now can we?"

"I'm afraid that...Well, you know how horny I get this time of the month. I'll be the only girl here. I don't want to do something stupid and embarrass you," she said baiting me.

"You'll be O.K.," I consoled, "Use your toys if you have to. It's only one more day, and we'll leave on Sunday." Then I added, "Let's make a deal that we forgive and forget anything that we might do... with no regrets. Let's just relax and have a good time. Go with the flow, honey, it will be alright... I'm sure."

Before she could answer, I started finger-fucking her to a fast orgasm. We dressed and went downstairs to clean up from breakfast. Jim was getting dressed, I supposed, when she said that she needed a toy break after we were done with the dishes.

That's it, go ahead honey," I told her.

She was upstairs about a half an hour, when I decided to go and check on her. She was in the bathroom. The door was locked, and I was going to knock, when suddenly I heard Jim's voice.

"Oh baby, that is hot watching you make yourself squirt on that big dildo. You're going to get a double from me this time. Keep sucking!"

A few seconds later she told him, "That's three so far today, Jim, my husband hasn't done that since we were dating."

"There will be more, honey, don't worry," he promised.

I then heard a truck and went to greet the new arrivals. We shook hands, and I helped unload their truck of supplies. Jim and Sherry returned to the living room, and I introduced them. Another two trucks and all the guys were here now. One of the guys, Lou, owns the camp. When they saw my wife, I could tell they weren't happy that she was here. They all went out on the porch.

"Who brought their bitch?" Lou asked.

"I thought that the rule was... no girls allowed," another complained. I knew that rule too and thought we might have to leave, but Jim then said, "I'll go talk to them, maybe I can help."

He was saying something to the guys, but we couldn't make out what he was telling them.

We did hear Lou say, "O.K... let's see what happens."

They all came back in with a new attitude. Lou then said, "We have a rule, guys only, but since you are here, we welcome you. That is if you don't mind being one of the guys. I'm warning you though... no bitching or girl talk. Also... we are going to curse, fart and might sit around in our underwear... We are going to be smoking, drinking and playing poker...We might even have a porno movie on, too. Are you two cool with all of that?"

"O.K... No problem!" we gratefully said and laughed. Jim must have told them that she was a nympho.

2

That afternoon everybody was drinking and telling jokes. I couldn't believe how many guys asked me if I was ready for another beer. They were trying to get me drunk, and they all were chumming with my wife and refilling her wine glass. Sherry was giggling and even had a few jokes of her own. She gave me a wink, letting me know that she was having a good time as she went to the bathroom. Jim suddenly vanished. I knew that she was sucking him off again. Jim came downstairs alone, so I went to check on her. She was playing with herself in our bedroom.

"This is only making me hornier doing this," she admitted.

Her face had snail trails on it from where Jim had rubbed it with his cock. I fucked her hard, but she was hotter than usual, and said she needed it again. I couldn't comply. She was more frustrated as we headed back to the party. The fireplace had the cabin so hot that some of the guys were sitting in their long johns, shorts or sweat pants. My tipsy wife saw this, and changed into cut-offs so short you could see her cheeks. A bra less tube top completed her wanton look. They all were staring at her as her nipples went to 'high beams'.

Lou then asked me to go outside and said, "You know that you shouldn't have brought her up here. What if we get carried away with her cock teasing?"

I told him it was up to her what she does. "She can do what she wants."

"You mean, as long as she says it's O.K., you'll be cool with what might happen," he confirmed.

"Yes", I told him, knowing that in her state of being so horny, she wouldn't refuse any of their advances.

I was getting drunk and wanted to watch her get crazy with lust. She was sitting on the couch next to Jim. Lou sat on her other side. One of the guys said that he brought some hot porno movies with him.

Lou said, "Put one on. Do you have any gang bang or blow-job movies?"

He wasn't wasting any time. The movie started with a young girl on her knees sucking one big cock while she was jacking off two others. Everyone got quiet and all the guys were getting a hard-on. My wife's hands were clasped together between her legs. Lou massaged his cock thru his pants. Sherry saw him doing it and was now palming her pussy with one hand while ineffectively hiding it with the other.

Lou then asked her, "Do you like to play with yourself, baby?"

"Yes,"she sheepishly smiled.

She noticed all the tented pants, and was biting on her lower lip. Jim too, had an erection again.

My wife saw it and whispered, "I can't believe it... you're really something."

Jim had a grin on his face. I could see that she was drunk, with lust that is, and I wanted to watch this happen. A few of the guys put their hands inside their pants and were slowly stroking themselves. Lou commented that the girl in the movie had a nice butt. He said that he was an ass man, and told my wife that hers was hot too. There was a long apprehensive silence, and the guys were looking to me for a response. I felt uncomfortable and could see that they were also.

"Who is ready for another beer?" I asked.

Everyone wanted one, knowing that I would have to go out to the coolers on the porch to get them. I took my time. Upon returning, I saw my wife standing, and pushing down her pants in a slow strip tease.

Turning around in her pink panties and bending to show her butt, she asked, "Is that better Lou?" obviously catering to his suggestion.

He smacked her ass cheeks. "I never miss a free stretcher!" he said and smiled.

She flashed her tits before she sat back down. Everyone loved her show. Lou then asked, "Those are some big cocks that this chick is sucking in this flick, aren't they?" She acknowledged, "They are monsters for sure."

"How about mine?" he continued, while squeezing his cock and showing its outline in his sweat pants.

She couldn't answer as she stared at his huge bulge.

"Feel it, baby. Check out Jim's too. See if we are as big as the ones' in the movie," he challenged her.

She was trembling as she touched their hard dicks. They were sliding their hands on her legs and spreading them open. She didn't stop them and helplessly looked to me for an objection, but got none. I thought she was going to come when Lou's hand touched her wet panties. We all watched him rub her cunt while she kneaded their cocks.

Then they both pulled down their pants revealing their big dicks. Lou's cock was about eight inches long and fatter than her thickest dildo. She gasped, and again looked to me for a reaction.

I gave her my advice. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to. It's just playing. Do you want them to stop?"

She took a deep breath and looked at their throbbing cocks. She answered my question by pulling her panties off, and throwing them at me!

My wife began stroking both of their cocks. They placed her wide open legs on top of their thighs. Lou fingered her wet pussy while Jim was pinching her now exposed stiff nipples. All the guys, including me, now had their cocks in their hands while watching them. The sight and sounds of everyone stroking for her benefit was turning her on more. Lou kept entering another finger until all four were fucking her cunt. My wife was getting possessed humping his hand.

She panted, "You're going to make me come, Lou, do it faster." Her pussy was dripping.

"She's going to squirt," I said. "You're making her juice, Lou."

"Go baby, do it, you hot little bitch!" he coaxed as he rapidly fingered her.

She grabbed his hand, pulled it out of her, and spurted out her cunt cream.

"Ooh yes!" she screamed, pelting her juices on the cabin floor.

"Wow, a squirter! Yeah baby, that is hot!" was shouted out by all the guys. She then beckoned me with her finger to come closer. Taking my cock in her hand, she pulled me to her mouth and started blowing me. Lou and Jim stood next to me, and slapped her with their cocks, enticing her to suck them too.

"Oh God, I'm in cock heaven!" she exclaimed.

She was stroking and sucking our cocks in turn. By the way she moaned and slurped Lou's fat cock was her favorite. He wouldn't let her off of his dick. He held her head saying he was going to come, and she swallowed as she looked up at him. Then another cock took his place. One of the guys couldn't wait, and without warning spurted his load on her face. I shot mine there too.

Lou said, "Leave it on, baby, you look so hot and slutty coated with come."

The others added their cream to her face and open mouth. She loved it. Jim outlasted the entire rotation, probably from all her previous oral manipulations. She concentrated on his big cock now.

"Please Jim," she begged, "I want it so bad from you."

He was sweating from pumping her mouth. "You're doing it! You're making me come again! Damn it, girl!"

She smiled at him and held up her hand indicating that was number five. Her hair and face were decorated with streamers of come. Lou whispered to me that they wanted to fuck her. He said it was up to me to ask her. I wanted her to. I wanted to watch her fuck all of them. I felt this was something that we should talk over privately, so I asked her to go upstairs with me.

3

Alone in our bedroom I used a warm washcloth to clean her of the evidence from her lustful act. She was still in a high state of arousal. One hand was playing with her pussy while the other was stroking my cock back to hardness. I laid her down on the bed and started to fuck her slowly. My lust for her has been rekindled, and I wanted Sherry more than ever before.

I finally spoke, "You know they want to fuck you now, baby. Lou told me that they're all going to have you. He wanted me to ask you."

"You know how I want that, over and over again. You know that I can't stop," she surrendered. "But I can't with you there. I just don't want to hurt you, honey."

"But, don't you see?" I said disappointed. "I'd like to watch you get fulfilled. I know that you never got enough before, now is your chance."

"Oh please, fuck me hard, honey. Don't stop fucking me until tomorrow. Let's keep fucking until they go home. Please baby. If I see their cocks again, I'm going to want them inside me. Yes! I want to fuck them all. Fuck me! Keep fucking!" She hysterically screamed and shook uncontrollably as she went into orgasm. Her cunt was so hot I couldn't last and filled it with my come. I didn't say another word. I got up and left as Sherry laid there panting and asking for more. I went downstairs and told Lou that she was ready for him.

It wasn't even twenty minutes before Lou came to the top of the steps with a wet hard dick saying that she needed another cock. His friend went up to join them. One of the older guys had erection pills and passed them around to the others. They all took one. Another half an hour Lou's friend came back down and sent up another. Lou remained with her. Again, the newcomer came back alone. I wondered what is up with Lou, and asked the returning guy what was going on.

12