Hurricane Matthew Ch. 02

Story Info
Incapacitated sexy sister raises the stakes with kid brother.
1.4k words
4.12
52.2k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna inched the door open, the strain showing clearly on her pretty face. She shrilled with delight on seeing me and gave a huge welcome hug. I was acutely aware that it wasn't my good looks and charm which appealed to her but rather the relief of having someone to share the burden with. Which was fine by me as it is never easy coping with illness on your own.

Mary had been discharged from hospital and was lying comfortably in her large bed propped up with pillows. She had a cast on her hand and leg but her left hand was also bandaged tight as she had injured her fingers too.

"You look pretty as a picture, sister dearest."

"Why, thank you. Not looking too bad yourself. I am so sorry to have imposed on you, really wish I had not gone chasing Puddy (her cat). I wouldn't be in this condition if I had only stayed in."

"No worries lass, I am here and it's all going to be sweet. Never worry. I better get Lorna to give me a guided tour and any instructions and let her get back to her life."

The tour did not take long and soon she was on her way the only awkward bit was her stating that as Mary could not walk I would have to give bed pan service. I settled myself in the guest room and soon was sitting by Mary's side chewing the breeze. We talked about family and home and our lives and soon she was nodding off to sleep probably as a result of her medication.

The next few days passed quickly enough with nothing of note except her constant apologies when she had to use the bed pan. I did get a good look at her thighs and bum but tried to avert my eyes and keep from staring at her cleavage which occasionally peeped out when the buttons on her night gown were undone. She was still in very good shape, with really smooth skin, curvy bits and that pretty face.

One afternoon after feeding her and drawing the blinds I noticed that she was fidgety and took a long time to doze off. Must be the reduced dose of medicine I thought. How wrong was I? I settled back on the comfortable recliner and putting my laptop on my lap continued writing the next chapter of Aunty Tick Tock, the other story I was in the midst of writing for my Literotica readers.

"What are you writing?"

"Sorry, can't tell"

"Can't tell or won't tell?"

"Won't is more accurate." I acknowledged.

"Why not?"

"Wow! You are persistent."

"Well, I am so bored and you look so enraptured in whatever it is you're doing. I suspected you were watching porn except that you were writing so assiduously so it obviously could not be porn."

"You sure?" I smiled.

"Quit messing with me and tell me now." She whined." I want to know what my kid brother is enjoying so much."

"You can't handle it." I quipped with a tone of finality drawing the matter to a close.

I returned my attention to writing out the next few sentences when she asked for the bed pan. Reaching under the bed I picked up the pan and helped her to sit up and raised her gown and placed the pan under her bum while she kept her gown pressed tight to her crotch. Damn, no views of her pussy again I thought, feeling turned on with thoughts of Aunty Tick Tock sucking on a long hard penis. I left the room to give her privacy and put the kettle on for a cup of tea. On my return I was aghast as Mary had leaned over and pulled my lap top on to the bed and was reading the latest unreleased escapades of Aunty.

She said with a look of disbelief on her face.

"So, it is porn. Only, you're writing it. You despicable man!"

"Oh! Oh! Told you, you couldn't handle it" I grinned sheepishly.

"You know that writing sexy stories is actually doing no harm and allows me to learn from other authors and share with them experiences that enrich the pursuit of excellence in sex." I blustered wishing the ground would open up beneath me and take me away from the room.

My patter seemed to actually work as she kept reading waving at me to sit down.

"It's pretty good though there are bits that can be improved on." She eventually declared after reading the entire work.

"Can I read the first two chapters?"

"Sure." I stuttered reaching over to open the documents.

Mary had always been the literary one in the family and I was shocked that she was showing such interest in my erotic stories. She was completely lost in the story so I settled back and waited with bated breath for her next comments.

"Wow! Really, quite intriguing. What do you do with these stories?" A perplexed look on her face.

"Post them on an erotic story website."

"Does it have a name?"

"Sure, obviously."

"Well, are you going to tell me?" She demanded imperiously. The princess was back.

"Can you handle it?"

"I handled your stories didn't I. Besides I would like to read some other stories so I can be more critical and help edit your stories." This was a turn up for the books. Never saw it coming. Flabbergasted ...to put it mildly.

"You want to read more stories to help edit my stories? I asked disbelievingly.

"Yes, absolutely. I feel so useless lying here all day so I may as well make myself useful. Wouldn't you like my help?" she looked at me quizzically.

"Sure. If that's what you want." I muttered, secretly beside myself with glee. This was completely insane but delightfully so.

"It's Literotica". I stated matter of factly.

"dotcom?"

"Yup."

Mary's right hands fingers moved gingerly over the keyboard and soon the familiar page filled the screen. With her using my lap top I resorted to using pen and pad to return to my scribblings allowing her to get immersed in her first foray into the world of Literotica. It wasn't long before I noticed her right hand dropping on to her lap and shortly after saw the hand rocking gently against her crotch. Glancing at her face I saw her staring intently at the screen her brow furrowed in concentration and her lips parted with a very pink glimpse of tongue appearing and disappearing between her folded in lips. She looked up at me and nodded towards my crotch>

"What you up to kid brother?" she questioned with her eye brows and head raising.

Looking down swiftly I found my right hand squeezing the clearly outlined sizable erection which had grown in my shorts.

"Monkey see monkey do..." I grinned back nodding in turn to her crotch.

"You're soooo lucky." She sighed.

"How, so?" I continued to slowly squeeze along the length of my erection which was growing longer and harder by the second. Mary had stopped reading and was openly staring at my erection, a distant look on her face.

"You can use your hands, obviously." She stated shaking her head as her lips flattened and she nodded towards her incapacitated hands, the fingers of which were desperately trying to stimulate her pussy through the gown.

"I have been so horny for sooo long." She groaned emphatically.

"WOW! I see what you mean sis...and I suppose I haven't helped by exposing you to sex and erotica." Hoping that she would pick up on the word help and ask for help to attain the cum she obviously yearned for.

She did.

"Well...now that you mention it...I suppose you could make up for peeking at me by tending to my needs as that's what you are here for. "

Wow!! She had asked.

And.

Wow!! She had known all along and had not forgotten.

And.

Fucking... Wonderful.

"And what NEEDS have I neglected?" I asked gently. Looking intently into her eyes I wanted to do this so bad but I wanted her to be the one who pulled the strings and be comfortable doing so.

Taking on her imperious princess look she barked.

"You have not been seeing to my sexual needs at all."

No words now needed I rose slowly and positioned myself so I was seated comfortably cross legged facing directly over her hips with her pussy within easy reach and stretched out my hands to gently remove her scrabbling finger tips from her clearly sodden night gown.