Hurricane Matthew Ch. 04

Story Info
Kid brother does big sis good and hard.
1.9k words
4.46
33.4k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks for the helpful comments received, as I am very new to erotic story writing. Whilst, not getting carried away, it is encouraging and so without further ado I shall launch into the next episode of this fantasy. The first few chapters are very short but essential to get into the story and enjoy not just the eroticism but to understand the emotions and characters in the story.

*****

I felt myself awaken with an overwhelming need to pee, it was dark and I felt disorientated. Where am I? I thought, slowly peeling open my eyes and looking around the room. In the shadows, next to me lay Mary. Obviously in deep slumber, she looked relaxed and comfortable even with the cast and bandages on leg and arms.

"Uhmm!" I growled appreciatively settling my eyes on the shadowy vista of her boobs which nestled softly on her rib cage. Her head and upper body, raised with numerous pillows, leaned forward slightly accentuating the shape and softness of the boobies. Her aerola were rubbery and warm to the eye, crowned by pink, heavy nipples. Despite my urgent need to piss, I felt my hand lazily drift over to rest in the shadowy cleavage, luxuriating in the warmth and softness, gently feeling the soft contours and bringing the nipples slowly to life.

Growling again, I lowered my head to rest comfortably on a pillow, within easy reach of bosom heaven and carried on softly exploring, squeezing and pressing lightly, then running finger tips around each boob until the nipples grew turgid and stood out tall and proud. My need to pee was fast becoming unavoidable, so with a sigh took hold of my very erect penis and lifting carefully off the bed placed it on her slightly open lips.

"Mmmm!" Mary moaned, sucking me into her hot mouth. The urgency of needing to pee badly together with the lust awakened from stimulating her boobs had me rigid and sensitive. Sensations of hot mouth, wet rubbery tongue and ridged teeth caused me to moan continuously as ribbons of pleasure ran through my cock and along my nerves to the brain sensors.

"Ohhhhh! Got to piss, though don't stop. It's incredible." Easing my cock head out of her mouth she smiled.

"Go and piss. I don't want you letting go in my mouth. But, I need to pee too."

"Give me a minute and I'll get your pan."

I rushing to the bathroom, waited for the stiffness to recede before letting go then picking up a mug of warm water and a hand towel returned to place the bed pan for her, emptying it and returning in a jiffy.

"You must need a rinse after all the cummings and goings," I stated casually a smile on my lips as I placed a towel under her bum, soaked the hand towel and rinsed her thoroughly.

"Where were we before all these interruptions?" I asked rhetorically positioning myself so my mouth was on her vagina and looking into her eyes.

"Ooh! Kid brother being naughty, is he?"

"Well now! Just starting to be mischievous, wait till I really get naughty." I replied, pressing my knuckles deep into the crevice of her ass and rolling my fist in a circular motion digging into her anus and spreading her cheeks wide.

"So bold."

"And beautiful! Taboo...is just the start of it. We may as well throw out all niceties and get down and dirty." I chuckled, licking her from bum hole to clit with one big wet tongue.

"Goddd! That is scrumptiously dirty. Yes! Get Down and Dirrrrttyy."

Needing no second invitation I spread her ass cheeks in my palms and slobbered kisses and licks all over the derriere and thighs running fingers across her vagina occasionally then gave her a serious ass licking, pushing my tongue as far as it would go into her rosebud.

"In all my life..." She moaned in ecstasy.

"Never! Ever! In all my life. Where have you been Little brother?" Moans were getting deeper and louder.

"Right here, sis. Right here..." I accentuated with a finger probing along the eye of her rosebud.

"And, here!" Running my lips up along her vagina, smooching and sucking her clit lightly.

"Keep it up and I might allow you to sink that big tool of yours into my pussy."

No words needed, I propped myself comfortably and licked around her vagina in circles, teasing the folds with occasional jabs of the tongue, building up a gentle rhythm all the while caressing the rosebud sphincter.

"MMmmhhhh!! Don't rush, this is so much better than reading. Let's make it last and last. It's been soooo long since ..." She left the sentence unfinished.

"Yeah! I'm in no rush. I've waited a lifetime for this, so have no wish to hurry." I agreed.

Feeling in complete bliss and enjoying every moment of this incredible opportunity I lazily licked and kissed and sucked every nook, cranny and crevice, feeling her getting wetter and wetter. Unfortunately a sixty nine was out of the question so I gave my cock an occasional rub around the ridge and a few strokes to keep him happy. I returned my fingers to lavish attention on her vagina, inserting a finger into the vulva, twisting it lightly and folding it out, again and again until tendrils of liquid stretched, like a web as I withdrew, between her lips and my finger.

Looking up at her face I saw her bandaged hand rubbing her nipples so stretched a hand and pulled sharply at them, twisting and pressing my finger nails into the flesh.

"Ooooh! Yes! That's it..." She moaned, raising her hips to meet my mouth.

Sensing her rising desire I inserted just the little finger, sitting up to give myself room and wiggled it into her vagina, waggled it as it withdrew, rotated in circles as it entered and withdrew. Wrote the alphabets as it penetrated and withdrew went from one to ten and back again, feeling her tighten and tense and went for the fast vibration, lashing from side to side, along the length of the slit. Increasing the vibration and speed, keeping the finger soft but staying deep and waggling it hard against the side walls of her now squishy cunt. My finger thrashed faster and harder until it was a blur.

"Ungh! UNGH! HAHHHH!" She erupted, drenching my finger in warm cum which squirted and sprayed out spraying her thighs and running down the cleft of her bum. Slowing my fingers to a stop, I cupped her pussy feeling the last palpitations of the internal muscles, allowed her to climb down gently and moan.

"Ooooh!! Heaven. I'm in heaven."

"If only I could fill you with my cock to feel those clenching muscles of yours, you would find a new definition of heaven." I groaned wistfully.

"Oh! Pull me to the edge of the bed." She commanded realizing the opportunity for an incredible fuck.

"You sure?" I asked, already supporting her as I pulled the sheet from under her and pulled it along with her as close to the edge of the bed as I dared, grabbing the chair to provide support her legs. Bending low, I crept below her legs and licked her pussy as I stood up between her spread legs and immediately sank my cock deep into her cunt.

Heat enveloped my cock, minuscule tremors vibrated on my stationary, tight mushroom head, as her vagina stretched to accommodate me her internal muscles squeezed along the length of my shaft. Eyes scrunched half shut, wrapped in the intensity of pleasure, I thrust slowly an inch at a time, dragging out with her lips clinging, thrusting in and angling up to her clenching muscles, slowly grinding into her womb, rotating my hips as she flooded warm secretions.

"No rush...no rush..." Became my mantra as I controlled the powerful urge to fuck the living daylights out of her but kept the slow tempo of maximum contact, feeling the lust build in us as our union explored a deep fervour and unbelievable pleasure. Bending my knees and tilting her pelvis up with both hands then rising up onto my toes my cock rubbed against the upper walls of her vagina and prodded her G zone firmly and continuously, eking out further grunts and moans of ecstasy.

"Good stuff, sis" I whispered. "You really bring out the bad in me."

"Sss not bad...itssss good." Mary corrected me, screwing up her face and contorting her hips to allow better contact on the ganglia of nerves in her hungry cunt.

"Naughty but, Oh! So nice." I improvised.

Lowering my head down, I grasped her boobs together squeezing my hands in a tight grip around the globes and licked the nipples which protruded like thimbles. I captured a nipple and sucked it deep, rolling my tongue on the engorged nub. Releasing the vacuum on the nipple, I sucked the flesh of her boob into my mouth until it was filled completely with the pliant flesh, nipple deep in my mouth and sucked and sucked savouring the feel of mouth filled with succulent boob. Simultaneously, fucking her more urgently, building up determinedly to the long final stretch. Shifted boob sucking the neglected tit deep and reaching underneath to grasp her butt cheek and run fingers along her bum crack. All, everything we did, feeding my lust for this woman, demanding more stimulation, more contact, more friction, even more sensations.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...want to fuck you again and again." I bellowed feeling the spunk arising from my balls and building up in intensity as I rutted my cock into her, reaching that old familiar feeling of no return and thrusting deep but slowing down to savour the last moments then feeling her vaginal muscles clasp my cock in a vice like grip as she too convulsed in orgasm.

"Hoooooo!! Hoo! Whooo!" She grunted, face contorted with the effort as her cunt continued its handshake on my cock, flooding her juices onto our joined bodies.

"Ungh! Sugarrrr! Funcckk!" I roared as the spunk forced its way up my shaft, swelling the glands tighter into the swollen flesh of the tightly gripping cunt surrounding it. Rising through the constricted passage until it burst in ecstasy spattering the cervix with powerful jets of cum, each so pronounced that Mary yelled.

"I can feel it...so hard..." as she came again wrenching her hips violently, her mouth clutching for breath.

Leaving my cock buried to the hilt though only three quarter erect I savoured the sensations of her still pulsing vagina, managing to pulse occasionally myself to extricate yet more joy from the closeness of our post coitus session. Resting my head on her bosom and gently enveloping her nipples in my mouth and sucking contentedly.

We lay together in tranquility until I felt my penis starting to fall out of her vagina as she pushed it out purging her insides and leaving me on the outside as our combined flows dripped out and streamed onto the bed.

"How was I supposed to know that you could fuck me so well?" Mary asked.

"You should have told me." She added.

"Yes. I would have had a lot of joy asking you to fuck me. Care for a wine?" I asked.

"And besides, I'm just so happy to be able to attend to ALL your needs now and intend to carry on my duties fastidiously."

"I'd love to have a white wine spritzer and then maybe you can check to see that no hole has been left unturned?" she giggled suggestively.