Hurry Home

Story Info
Wife surprises him by bending him over the kitchen table.
2.1k words
4.21
190.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCJones
KCJones
8 Followers

Driving home after working late one night, I decided to call my wife and let her know I would soon be there. After talking briefly about our respective days our conversation turned more intimate. Lisa told me to hurry as she had a little surprise for me. Of course I tried to pry it out of her, but she refused to answer any of my probing questions. I chuckled and asked her if she could at least give me a clue. She giggled and said only that "I'd love it" and to get home quick, then she hung up.

I smiled to myself as my foot pressed the accelerator closer to the floor. My mind was racing as the miles flew by. I could tell by the purring in my wife's voice that her "surprise" was definetly sexual in nature and as the different scenarios flashed through my head I could feel my cock begin to stir.

I had completely forgotten about my long work day as I pulled into our driveway. I was becoming hornier by the minute and trotted into the house anxious to find out what she had planned for me. The house was dark except for several candles burning in the kitchen. I kicked my boots off at the door and announced I was home. No answer.

After searching the downstairs rooms and finding no one, I smiled as I realized this must be part of my wife's little surprise. I called out again but still no response. Shrugging to myself I walked over to the kitchen sink and began to wash my hands. The suspense was starting to get to me when suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I jumped a little and I heard my wife giggle behind me. I tried to turn around but to my surprise Lisa pressed up against me and told me to be quiet and do as I was told.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax as her soft fingers found their way under my shirt and lightly traced circles on my skin. She then began to slowly massage my nipples and I moaned quietly.

"You like that, don't you?" she said quietly in my ear, knowing full well I did.

As she continued to rub my chest, she began to grind her hips against my butt. To my surprise I could detect a firm lump between her legs that she seemed to press up against me with increasing urgency.

My cock by now was as hard as steel. My wife's breathing was becoming more labored as she began to lick my neck and ear while the grinding motion of her hips turned to a humping.

Suddenly I realized what was going on. My normally reserved, quiet wife was going to be the aggressor and take charge tonight. We had recently shared this fantasy of switching roles but I never dreamed she would be so enthustiastic.

I decided to test her just a bit and tried to turn around and face her. My wife responded by roughly pushing me away from her and telling me sternly I had better do as I was told or she would stop everything and walk away. With that she practicaly ripped my shirt off and flung it on the floor.

Her hands then began to fondle my cock through my jeans as she resumed grinding herself against me. I brazenly thrust my ass towards her and pushed back.

"Oh what a horny little thing you are" she moaned as her hands grasped my hips and her humping became more urgent. I began to relax and get into playing the submissive role as my beautiful wife became bolder.

"You've got a hot little ass baby" she purred "I've got something special for that ass." With that her hands fumbled with my belt and with one quick jerk she pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees.

By now my prick was litterly dripping and I couldn't resist reaching down and stroking it.

"Stop that" my wife demanded and slapped my hand away from my burning rod. "You horny slut, I'll tell you if you can play with that little thing."

I couldn't believe how excited I was becoming from being dominated by my wife. As I let out a moan of frustration, I felt her reach over to the counter and pick something up. My eyes were closed and my heart pounded as I wondered what she was going to do next.

The next sensation was of warm oil being dribbled over my lower back and butt. Lisa worked the oil in slowly, concentrating on the area between my cheeks. It felt so good I couldn't help but moan again. I reached back and began to help her, rubbing the oil all over my slick ass and balls. Our hands met and she gently guided my hand back as both our fingers began to massage my tight hole.Every time I would try to reach back and touch Lisa however she would pull away. She continued to run her hand up and down my crack as I shamelessly allowed her full access by pulling my cheeks wide open. Ever so slowly she began to focus on the cleft, driving me mad with anticipation. She chuckled as I squirmed under her,enjoying her new found power.

Just when I thought I could take no more she slipped a finger inside me. I gasped and pushed myself back to meet her finger which was beginning to pump in and out. My wife has been stimulating me like that for a long time and has become an expert. She worked in two, then three fingers, then another. "That's four" she exclaimed with obvious excitement since she had never had so many in me before.

"Yeah" was all I could say as her fingers pumped in and out of my hungry ass.

"You like being stretched wide? Hmm, you like it don't you?" She sneered.

"God yes!" I cried.

"Good" she responded "I've got something

that will stretch that your ass real good."

After reaming me for several mind-blowing minutes she gave my ass a slap and ordered me to turn around. I did so as quickly as possible considering my pants were around my ankles, and lay my eyes on my wife for the first time that night.

She stood in front of me wearing nothing but a red camisole, her body glowing in the candlelight. My eyes traced down her body, past her full breasts and locked onto the area between her legs. To my surprise (and delight) she wore a black leather harness from which protruded a long and very thick rubber cock. My knees became weak as my eyes shot back up to meet hers. She looked down shyly for just a moment and then gaining back her courage began to slowly stroke her "cock" while looking strait at me. I stood there frozen, not sure what to do.

"Well don't just stand there, get on your knees and show me how much you want this cock" she growled. The harshness of her voice shocked me but I obeyed and instantly removed my pants and dropped to my knees on the kitchen floor.

Lisa was definatley getting off on her new role and quickly moved to me, grasped the back of the head and thrust that thick cock into my mouth. I had often wondered what it would be like to suck a cock and now I had my chance to find out. I started slowly, getting used to the size, but soon I was sucking Lisa's "cock" like a whore. The sight of her husband on his knees in front of her slurping away on a gigantic dildo was about all my beautiful wife could take. Her legs were trembling and her juices were actually beginning to run down the inside of her thighs. As for me, so much cum was leaking out of my cock that it was beginning to form a small puddle on the floor.

"You're a good little cock sucker" my wife purred. I moaned an acknowledgment, looking up at her through lust clouded eyes. I was really getting into it now, licking up and down the shaft then sucking the head while jerking it off. The whole time the motion of me pulling on the dildo was stimulating my wife's pussy until she was about to burst.

"Yeah, that's it, get it good and slick" Lisa whispered as I licked the huge shaft from the base to the head and slathered it with my saliva.

I was shocked at how much I loved it and I felt a little ashamed. I never thought I would be so out of control and hot that I would do such a thing. Here I was though, kneeling in front of my wife, a huge "cock" in my mouth, as she gazed down at me full of lust. I swear I could have licked and sucked that thing for hours but after a few minutes Lisa could take no more and ordered me to my feet. She obviously had another plan for that dildo and I was pretty sure what it was.

We both were so turned on by now a bomb could have gone off next door and we wouldn't have noticed. I stood naked in front of her, shamelessly rubbing my prick.

"You horny little bitch, I know you like sucking cock but now it's time to get fucked" she said in a voice that was so husky I couldn't believe it was hers.

She moved towards me as if in a trance. "Bend over" she ordered and I quickly obeyed, leaning my elbows on the kitchen table and jutting my horny ass in the air. She was on me in an instant and immediately began to finger fuck me again.

"Tell me what you want" she hissed, excited beyond belief "tell me."

"Fuck me" I responded in a whisper.

She oiled me up again and began to run that huge cock up and down the crack of my ass.

"Tell me what you want" she repeated "say it." By now I would have said or done anything just to feel that big prick inside me.

"Fuck me Lisa" I croaked "ram me with your big cock" But as ready as my wife was she couldn't resist teasing me some more.

"Beg for it" she said and I did, pleading for her to put that cock inside of me. She laughed wickedly as she realized she was truly in control.

I felt the head of her cock at my hole and took a deep breath. Slowly she worked it around and suddenly with one quick motion the fat head of the dildo slipped inside me.

"Oh, God!" I moaned. She paused for a moment and then with one smooth motion fed me the entire thing. The feeling of that thick shaft sliding up inside me is indescribable, but I knew at once it was something I would always need. She rested for a minute; the dildo buried deep inside me, and then began to slowly but firmly pump in and out. Now I know why women make so much noise while they're being fucked as I couldn't resist moaning and grunting from the wonderful sensation of it all.

While Lisa was fucking me she reached around and began to stroke my slick member. I didn't want it to ever end but that fat cock sawing in and out of my ass coupled with the attention my prick was getting was rocketing me quickly to a giant orgasm. Lisa's thrusting was becoming more savage as she neared her own orgasm. Suddenly she screamed as the motion of the dildo on her groin was too much and she had an earth-shaking orgasm. That was all I needed and I shouted so loud I thought the neighbors would hear as I shot jet after jet of cum all over the kitchen floor.

My wife callapsed on my back gasping for breath. We lay like that for a few minutes, both our minds reeling from what just happened. She started to giggle as she stood up and slipped the dildo out of my ass. I started laughing too and we embraced.

Since that day my wife has fucked me in many different positions all over our house. She also enjoys making me get on my knees and beg to suck her "cock". We still enjoy more conventional sex, but we are glad we explored our fantasies. It is just another aspect of our rich and satisfying sex life.

KCJones
KCJones
8 Followers